Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? (52833 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by rapino99(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr shola economics teacher beating was his hobby then, our principal too if u dnt knot ur tie den u re dead
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by silversonuc(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
My Physics teacher cry cry
physics teachers r usually rootless

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by tunde1200(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr akintoye agric teacher igbo owu.
Pricipal mr Etti.
This 2man can kill with beating!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2015
EggovinMma:

He flogged my body, I held my breast to teach him a lesson. A lesson learnt really hard.A teacher flogging an erring student may not be wrong, but a teacher flogging my child for whatever reason is absolutely wrong and unacceptable! I prefer a punishment that should never involve the cane.Cane are exclusively for animals, and my children aren't animals. If they are suspended, I'd even prefer that.

I am not spoiling my child, I only refused them treated like animals. Truth be told, I will pack my car far from school wait for that teacher with my other female cousins and flog the living daylight out of his/her body, then we can go to the police. Definitely I will pay for any "damages".

sigh. women setting men up since the days of eve 1BC. I understand you though. its well
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Bowaley17(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
I went to two differents sec skul.
In my JSS day,my maths teacher(Alao Qasim) would ask you to hold the pillar. After each stroke,you must say Alhamdulillahi,else he starts again.
My PHE teacher Mr Sharafa aka Sir Roller. A nick he got with his skill of Canology. You will regret coming to school that day.
My SSS days...
Mr Kuku,the man is very good at physics. He comes to class just with his white board marker and cane. Its like the physics has turned him to something else(few minutes madman),you dare not walk pass him or walk in front of him while he's sitting,you are dead.
Father P(Govt). You will nearly join your ancestors the day you enters his trap. After the beating,you will spend the rest of the day in the bush.
My English teacher,i can't remember her name,but we nicknamed her ROSICKY. The only woman have ever seen handle the rod so good. Even the notorious students feared her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by obstead200(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
EggovinMma:

As long as it's a private school, they must not be flogged.I dint have problems with other excruciating punishments that leaves the bones weak most times.Any teacher wey flog my pikin, I go flog am back. There is no arguments to that.
my sister, I don't really support flogging as a punishment. But I must admit that nothing seems to quickly reset d brain of an average African child the way flogging does.
I don't flog my kids but at times I really wish I can find d courage to do that

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2015
I went to command secondary school ipaja. All the soldier does this except that they use koboko and wires... Damn trust me that was hell on earth. angry
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by donifez(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr rotimi, Mr saweje,Mr labamba, Baba lefti. C.D.S.S Ojo have them in stock and so much more....I have several cane marks on my back then . My school uniform always have traces of blood.

If i can survive there,i can surely survive anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bewla(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
our principal. very strict, wicked, buh short man.
but any way u still thank her for bring the man and best in u
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by peeparty(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Ewo I can never forget my math/sport coach mhn this man eye no good oo.Buh him go flog you like person wey get complete eyes.lol, Chai he can flog for Africa, his flogging technique was a top notch ,He will tap your oxipod like 15 times before he begins the real flogging@ your back.we gave him a name Mr tap tap.@Mr Daniel wish I could see you again you made me a better Player/ athelete, I can remember being the 3rd runner up @ all school games competition in my state den.kudos to you sir.

We had anoder mumu man call Mr Barracks, chai this Guy was a noise maker,He can rant the whole school down saying nothing oo.buh never fall into his trap,you hear him say something like;
"I FLOG YOU ....I ROTATE YOU THINK I WILL FALL"once he makes that statement just forget it your dead. he will call some boys to lift you to his office which is call"BARRACKS" Omo mhn the man go bloody you eh.Heard his a politician now sha.

evegran rem him?
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bewla(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
donifez:
Mr rotimi, Mr saweje,Mr labamba, Baba lefti. C.D.S.S Ojo have them in stock and so much more....I have several cane marks on my back then . My school uniform always have traces of blood.

If i can survive there,i can surely survive anywhere.
one thing clear u a stubborn lad then but now a real p
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Strictness is good in some measure
Jumia free shipping to all states. Ends on Sunday Night! Contact me to place your order!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by hogboyeh(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Papa old fool
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2015
obstead200:
my sister, I don't really support flogging as a punishment. But I must admit that nothing seems to quickly reset d brain of an average African child the way flogging does.

I don't flog my kids but at times I really wish I can find d courage to do that

It's the society and not nigerian kids . There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian kids please. Go to other countries where kids blow off their parents brains out .The Nigerian child even with all the trauma still do not hurt their guardian and parents, this shows how deeply family and societal bond they have please. I don't like it seriously when kids are flogged. I can't stand it!

Oh Jesus! My husband will need to drug me if my child comes home with cane marks on his/her body, because I will lose my mind.I may not even sleep till day break just to wake up early enough to visit that school.

Once again, do not flog!

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by donifez(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2015
bewla:
one thing clear u a stubborn lad then but now a real p

I was not that stubborn, more of a daring guy. You just can't dodge the cane(general assembly strokes, class strokes, and some minor offences).

Waec day physics, i tried passing my reciept for a friend so he can write, One man caught me and took me to a soldier, they asked me for my accomplice...i brought him out . Omoh we first started rolling on the floor to and fro then the flogging began with koboko. I literally forgot all the physics i knew. I really suffered in that school.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Himmaculate: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2015
That one na Mr Egba- FGGSA
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2015
nkemdi89:
Baba dele of blessed memory local authority primary school, Mr bash maybe of blessed memory too,IGSS those two creatures made my life miserable from noise making to late coming to not bringing tyre, cane,palmtree. The worst was beating someone for not paying school fees or handwork every Thursday as if it was our fault that our parents couldn't pay.

U dnt expect them to overlook u, with d kind of waist u posses
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr 'Bj'....DSS...F.C.E(T) Omoku,our maths teacher (he was later made the V.P before he left);that man was skilled in flogging,if he converts his flogging skills to football,messi and ronaldo would still be his apprentices....and also 'big uncle'....he was really big,check the meaning of "wicked" in your dictionary and you'll see is picture!

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Larynx(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Gomez and Mr Aregbe of Okesuna High School Lagos Island, Lagos State..... Just pray u dont cross thr lane..... Else, ur own don meet u be that [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][i][/i] grin
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by addey44: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Awomolo, alias Dobodobo - he used strips from the rim of old tyres as his 'cane'!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by avizk: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Alalafia, Physics teacher of Agbado District Comprehensive High School (ADCHS), oke aro. Agbado
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by asvpChuu(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr okidim
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

sigh. women setting men up since the days of eve 1BC. I understand you though. its well

What else. He deserves even worst. What happens to the hand? Why did he choose to flog the body of a young lady? Reasons why I love my mother to death! She didn't make it easy for him.It was a brawl that day.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr. Bologi, a nupe teacher hu takes us technical drawing
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by itzAyodeji: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2015
I schooled in france...so i dnt knw dey beat you guys like dis in Naija o...No wonders!!...blacks nd suffering!!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by chinweobianwa(f): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Abiodu
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Smooyis(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.~ Proverbs 13:24Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.~(Proverbs 22:15)

The Word of God should be true for our lives.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by debedebe(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Chai i remembered some of my baddest teachers then in my secondary school, popular secondary school along kudirat road Ikeja, Lagos. Both are Agricultural teachers,both bears same name Balogun (short & tall) and one Mr Fagbohun, these 3 musketeers Wicked die,they av been resseting students brain to default Setting since 1759 sad grin wink
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Nigerian teachers with their very evil dark soul . Especially nurses.I dislike them jare. Some are really wicked . There's this one I lambasted one time in the hospital for scolding a child while giving the poor boy injection. How can you be preparing injection in the presence of a child? ! Why not prepare first then bring in him to take the injection? The boy cried during the preparation to the end of it.I couldn't take it anymore.No no no, after all my arguments with her , I promised to inject her with my own injection if she treats me badly.The winch just delegated my own injection to a married nurse. The woman was very kind and for the very first time, I enjoyed taking injection. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by yamunla(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2015
gulfer:
Mr. Ambali, Igbobi college..... angry angry
Lol..Ambali...!!! Or Bros Oko,Master

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ebenzy88: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2015
The fear of mr ajayi and mr igbogi is the begining of wisdom..before they flog you,you have started crying..

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by IamforGod: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
damioyefolu:
Mr Ajayi and Akinmoladun. Ajayi can flog our destinies. angry

Saggy girl grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.