Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) (55163 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Golden shoe ni yen grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Abylyty(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
After dem go say Ghana beta pass Naija

Mtcheeeew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by shamack: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
I dey role for ground dey laugh
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Sweetguy25: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na monkey post dem been dey play? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ghanaians and their roasted brain sha the guy won't complain if he's given nothing lah?
See disgrace!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
How come? is it real?
Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is this a joke or something? See as two of them serious.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I qo return ham
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by condralbede(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolz.... Ghana must go,before they inflict my country with such!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Cre8(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
hilarious. they cant be serious. hahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by victorazy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
This one na magic silpas, grin poverty na bad thing.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by SweetJustice: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na wah o
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by onlineadejoh(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's a 'golden boot' in the making, just that the boot is still raw, lol. grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by sirjomore(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
lol haba dem for try help im career with boot sef na. wetin b dis
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
On sigting the gift, if i were him, i ll tell them i wasnt d man of the match

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by PencilBox: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Man of the boot I'd call him cheesy
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
This should be award for "match of the man".

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
u go fear gift nau
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jarus:
This should be award for "match of the man".

lol
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by PencilBox: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi Everyone smiley I'm new here. How many likes 2 welcome me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by kenoz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Dozzysamuel(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
.... Hmmn

...The man will tell him(the player);"Oya Charlie take this palms replace that your yeye old one wey don tear finish.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Boy101(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015

Let's help you make as much memories as we can

We offer services such as:
*Event Video Coverage,
*Photography,
*Event planning and logistics,
*Graphics Design,
*Programme, Banner and IV printing.

We use the best of cameras all (4k) HD with perfect lighting to ensure all details are captured crispily and clearly within a considerable and negotiable price for that wedding, naming, house warming, anniversary and all other events because we know these things happen once in a life time!

Contact us today!

URBAN Lights Media
58B587FD
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by maestrojay(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
BE lik OXYGEN01 neva see dis thread.. lol

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by idu1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Which kind insult be this
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by peeparty(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
chai very annoying are they that broke? or maybe they gave him his missing slippers back.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nicklaus(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's good. Congratulations on your waste of energy. grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Kimoni: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hahahaha life is in stages naa grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
.... Hmmn

mumugerians and stupidity ....who told you this is GHANA league?
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
georjay:
Shuuuu ....only in Ghana
Just us boko haram is found only in nigeria abi?
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by lolu007(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
To open a slipper store in Ghana one has to win man of the match all season
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abylyty:
After dem go say Ghana beta pass Naija

Mtcheeeew undecided undecided undecided
And how is it possible for a useless zoo like nigeria t be better than Great GHANA? That comparison is even not logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) / African Women’s Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Vs Mali 6 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.