Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) (55160 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Codyt(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
mrworldwide1:
Since we are posting jokes grin
Hahaha so hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by NdRuby(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
RUBYTOPBRIDAL 08183710022

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by jevic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ghanaians and their awkward behaviour.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is all what these bokoharam people want; to hear unpleasant news about ALMIGHTY GHANA so that they can showcase their stupidity by badmouthin Ghana.
That is not the GHANA league so you guys should shut the Bleep up and concentrate on the insurgency in that zoo.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by fashrola(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
And how is it possible for a useless zoo like nigeria t be better than Great GHANA? That comparison is even not logic

First Digital TV is a cable service provider in Ghana nah.... abi I dey miss something here? grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
jevic:
Ghanaians and their awkward behaviour.
Which people are more civilized than Ghanaians.They DONT eat human meat like you guys so shutup

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by armadeo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Na monkey post dem been dey play? angry angry

E reach to ask.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
fashrola:

First Digital TV is cable service provider in Ghana nah.... abi I dey miss something here? grin
So does that mean that is Ghana league? Why don't you check the sponsors of GHANA league first. That will even tell you this ain't Ghana league.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by fashrola(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
So does that mean that is Ghana league? Why don't you check the sponsors of GHANA league first. That will even tell you this ain't Ghana league.

Well.... Please can you tell us more? Cos definitely this is not Nigeria sha
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
fashrola:

Well.... Please can you tell us more? Cos definitely this is not Nigeria sha
Ofcos it ain't nigeria because I leant in nigeria the man of a particular match receives grenades.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Kimoni: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jarus:
This should be award for "match of the man".

Hi Jarus, read your post somewhere where you mentioned that AK- O is your brother...youngest CEO then...is he your blood brother? Same surname? We used to be colleagues in that place...

Do you also have a bro in Flour Mills? He has AK's surname as well
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by jamaljalal(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
lol............. grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
He will value it. Prize is not valued by the worth of the gift but by the hurdle one surpassed, how many people(contestants) that you beat to have it.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by titosantana(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
angry Only in Ghana,
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by coolhumble(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin

Only in Ghana
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by thundafire: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
as far as na customised ADIDAS wear no wahala
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by titosantana(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
This is all what these bokoharam people want; to hear unpleasant news about ALMIGHTY GHANA so that they can showcase their stupidity by badmouthin Ghana.
That is not the GHANA league so you guys should shut the Bleep up and concentrate on the insurgency in that zoo.
lipsrsealed
Kwame, wetin you dey find hear?
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by dabossman(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chai! Every time I look at that picture I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Joeace3000(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
hahaha

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by makdcash(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
I NO DIS KIND OF SHIT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IN GHANA.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
why ghana dey like dis
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by macho44(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
.... Hmmn

This Ghana Pple sef!, The guy BLACK dem still carry BLACK slippers give am!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by switdil(f): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol
Golden slippers
For their mind grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chaiiiii nah wa ooooo,
Hope they know his size
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by masqot(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
The guy don get injury for im foot. As dhey don tink wetin dhey go give taya, nha im dem carry dat bathroom slippers knack am. Cograts bro.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Funny
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by JustOzito(f): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
They shud hav given him dis instead

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dey mk me speechless
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by sinizia: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
LMFAO!! grin grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by KoladeKoded(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
WTF!!! I hope this dosent happen to nigeria
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by HRich(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
That is Why
A boy found a bag of money & called FM radio station. BOY: Hello, I found a lost bag wit $100,000, an I.D card & a master card belongin to one Mr. Ifeanyi Arato, plot no 4 Park View Estate, Ikoyi. PRESENTER: Wow, u r such an honest boy! So, I believe u want 2 return d bag? BOY: No!! I dey craze? For what? I juz wnt 2 dedicate a song 2 him. Pls play him Godwin by (Korede Bello) because as for me I don get Alert!!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by kitan2015(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na TOM TOM dey sponsor their league?
Abi U no see the colour of the slipers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) / African Women’s Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Vs Mali 6 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.