Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) (55161 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by engrkaz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
how dem take sabi him size?
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by timothydavid201: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Very poor
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Spydamannn(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Na Division 3 star player be this O
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by beejaybig: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2015
not good enough for man of d match.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by MeandSum: 1:14am On Nov 07, 2015
This was on the front page a few weeks ago. what changed?

Talking about shoes, has anybody heard the story of African politicians giving one shoe to voters and the second leg half of the shoe on election day after voting?

The reason I asked is that a few weeks ago, a national TV here in Ukraine broadcast a segment on election. Part of that program was on how politicians try to buy votes.

from the video used, I suspect it was somewhere in Southern Africa - not sure.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2015
That was what he wore to the pitch
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2015
They shuld have wrapped it at least let only the young man know wat is inside.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by profyoungillo: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2015
dearsly:
This might mean a lot to that boy!
Stop laughing at people cus u r better off...
can u take that if you are the one
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Chartey(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2015
OXYGEN01:
So does that mean that is Ghana league? Why don't you check the sponsors of GHANA league first. That will even tell you this ain't Ghana league.

Will you keep quiet?

You can clearly see Kwesi Nduom's GN Bank and First Digital TV logo there. The GFA logo is also there. This is clearly Ghana.

It is however not the Premier league. It is the Division One League and it needs some restructuring and more sponsors. Paa Kwesi Nduom is singlehandedly bankrolling that league through his companies. He also owns Elmina Sharks.

What do you really know about GH sef dis guy?
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Una wey de laff, remember say na only 50 balls dem use take buy di maria that year.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by missKiffy(f): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2015
You guys should save this picture o in case there's a #NigeriansvsGhanians on twitter grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by OlafenwaMoses(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2015
It must be beach football... That's why they gave him a sandal... he doesn't have one....
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Kimoni:

Hi Jarus, read your post somewhere where you mentioned that AK- O is your brother...youngest CEO then...is he your blood brother? Same surname? We used to be colleagues in that place...

Do you also have a bro in Flour Mills? He has AK's surname as well

Yes to all your questions. My name is Suraj Oyewale.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by dearsly(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2015
profyoungillo:
can u take that if you are the one
Never despise the days of your humble beginnings...
I have gotten a pencil before as gift!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Kimoni: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Jarus:

Nice! It's interesting how I met 3 brothers from the same family at different platforms. Small word they say.

I should be seeing AK later today at a private dinner.

Anyways, nice meeting you. I remain anonymous though cuz of my corporate profile, that much we learnt from ANAP. Hehehehehe

Have a great day!
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by DTOBS(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Greyworld:
The guy be lyk " at all at all nai bad pass"

Just the hand shake wud av done it, can't drw d lines between MVP and a pair of rubber slippers not evn boot.
This will surely be one of those grassroots competition...
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by multicolored(f): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
grin
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by BoiGrammz: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Jarus:

im an undergrad studying plb, can you please tell me about the job opportunities and how much i can start earning as a fresh graduate
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2015
BoiGrammz:

im an undergrad studying plb, can you please tell me about the job opportunities and how much i can start earning as a fresh graduate

I don't know what pib means. In any case, earning is not dependent on course.

Focus on making good grade and understanding what you're being taught, for now.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by olakes5: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
only in Ghana cryonly in Ghana
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Kimoni:

Nice! It's interesting how I met 3 brothers from the same family at different platforms. Small word they say.

I should be seeing AK later today at a private dinner.

Anyways, nice meeting you. I remain anonymous though cuz of my corporate profile, that much we learnt from ANAP. Hehehehehe

Have a great day!

Tell him you met Jarus online.

Sure I didn't expect you to give your name here. I mentioned mine because many folks here already knew.

Btw, I may know you - at least your name. I know like 70% of ANAP boys in the early days of IBTC.

Most of them have old-school approach to social media participation, so the only surprise is seeing an ex-ANAP boy here.
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by lumenafrica: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ahahahahahahahah also check out this Hilarious hot slap by a nigerian lady... to a guy who does not deserve it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8KE6Ht0Nw
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by BoiGrammz: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jarus:

I don't know what pib means. In any case, earning is not dependent on course.

Focus on making good grade and understanding what you're being taught, for now.
plant biology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by ezigr8(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
#only in africa#
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by thetelz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by bummyla(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
No Comment oooh! Bathroom Slippers! Hahahahhahahahahaha! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by Mrclint(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin grin Ghana sef ehn
Re: Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) by rhames(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
And the FA official presenting the prize is wearing a designer shirt worth 50 times more than that slippers he was being given. African sports administrators are a big disgrace to the sport and anti development. It would have been better if they bought him dinner after the match instead of this rubbish. When the players start asking questions, he is either threatened with a ban or disgraced out of the sports.

Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) / African Women’s Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Vs Mali 6 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.