Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... (4733 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / UPDATE!!! Day II : Biafra Million Man March Continues…. / Breaking!!!!!biafra Million Man March Coming Up On Wednesday 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Codedb2: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
. ... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are serious

Who needs your advice
Take your advice to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
No dey mouth us

show us photos

show us videos
Even if they show you the pictures, you sure say you go fit see am wit that your eyes?

4 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
05:15am.......The March is about taking off from Summit Junction/Asaba Toll Gate. Our destination is Enugu. "Group A".......We started the March yesterday from Agbor/Iganke (Uromi Junction) Which incidentially is where Biafra land started on that axis and passed the night from where we are taking off today. What you saw yesterday was just individual IPOB coordinating states who werent aware of the details of the march marching. "Group B"......Was supposed to march from Bayelsa - Igweocha and end at Abia. I heard they encountered Police attacks but am assured that they are also determined to continue inspite of the arrest of over "85" marchers by the Zoo Police. We made so many converts yesterday. Infact, i can categorically inform you that the So called "South South" are more Biafran than most of us from the South East. Did i forget to inform you that the Delta Police command excouted us with about 11 Hilux Vans? *****May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless Delta**** Anambra and Enugu States here "Group A marchers" come. God Bless Biafra. No Biafra : No freedom
NAIRALAND MODS WILL SOON REMOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL POST AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by kettykin: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

you did clean your "ladies" holes that is just sad! but good for you!

You know a Nigerian by his folly, ride on fool

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Musiwa419: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2015
kettykin:

You know a Nigerian by his folly, ride on fool
you mean Nigerian fools like senator ike ekweremadu, who is fighting tooth and nail to remain the deputy senate president of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by begod: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
....We stopped at Asaba to rest, eat, refresh and then hit the ground moving. Respect Biafra Ladies Mr. Zoo man
all biafrans are adviced to sign the
petition, visit ipob.org it is our road to
freedom ; PLEASE TELL OTHERS;
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by begod: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:

nairaland/yorubaland
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2015
begod:
nairaland/yorubaland
dats the truth nofin but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
. Pls assist in updating the thread. I may have to rush to school. I have exams by 11am and will join later. Thanks

So you want to go and write exam but your freedom is more paramount dan anytin I will advice you to forfeit your exam for Biafra ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Phinagold(f): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2015
begod:
nairaland/yorubaland

100% TRUTH
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by godjb(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Great Biafra the newest nation of the world. Great Biafra the heart beat of Africa. United State of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Ameenameen: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2015
This time around we the entire zoo shall chase them to gabon where they came from, continue mumu ipob aka people of baboon.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by idu1(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
. ... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are serious
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Fash20: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
exactly! Cus when this turn bloody, let me stop here. I trust those Hausas now.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by lawrenceunaa: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
exactly! Cus when this turn bloody, let me stop here. I trust those Hausas now.
that's y u called zoo. Blood thirsty animals

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by demielvis: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2015
godjb:
Great Biafra the newest nation of the world. Great Biafra the heart beat of Africa. United State of Biafra.
Well said sis..bt it shoud be United 'Christian' State of Biafra cuz no freakin muslim will be with us

3 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by DaBullIT(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Even if they show you the pictures, you sure say you go fit see am wit that your eyes?

Do you see your pgd or PhD forms with your eyes?

Did you see Buhari call people baboons and swine with your eyes?

Did your see PEJ's there is God o wail with your eyes?

My point is we believe and discuss what we see picture proof is more than enough

Thanks
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by NNPCFACTS: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Pichures or adonbilivit
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by EternalTruths: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Ameenameen:
This time around we the entire zoo shall chase them to gabon where they came from, continue mumu ipob aka people of baboon.

UN Referendum will help guys like you understand how indifferent you guys are when compared to black demons.

Did the Brits attack the Scots .?

Black man = Heart of a black demon grin

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Trut(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

UN Referendum will help guys like you understand how indifferent you guys are when compared to black demons.

Did the Brits attack the Scots .?

Black man = Heart of a black demon grin

Ignore the mpama, that's how Ndi Isi Ojii thinks.

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:

Create biafraudland, I bet no Nigerian will disturb you. You people are still making the same mistake your foolish dead hero ojukwu made.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

So you want to go and write exam but your freedom is more paramount dan anytin I will advice you to forfeit your exam for Biafra ooo.

You dey mind the fool? She's going to write exams to better her future and she expected fools to lock their shops to demonstrate.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Fash20: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
that's y u called zoo. Blood thirsty animals
Gerrara here mehn sh!t.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

Create biafraudland, I bet no Nigerian will disturb you. You people are still making the same mistake your foolish dead hero ojukwu made.
hahaha many of u will die hearing that name biafra
why do you people keep chopping of the the tree that wouldn't fall
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
10:15pm Biafran time...........We have just passed Onitsha Barracks at Nkpor Junction axis......However, we are going through the major express road. We are going through Old Road...That means we will be passing through Obosi, Ogidi etc......That will mean more converts on the way....

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Joeace3000(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
SMH

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by MbashrexBashir(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

You dey mind the fool? She's going to write exams to better her future and she expected fools to lock their shops to demonstrate.

Na so ooo my broda
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by lawrenceunaa: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
Gerrara here mehn sh!t.
u is this loosed shi*t hole
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:

hahaha many of u will die hearing that name biafra
why do you people keep chopping of the the tree that wouldn't fall

Wonder why we are not dead yet, the only casualties in this tactless struggle were/are deranged and brainwashed fools from the east of the Niger. Many of you are still going to die on top of nothing unless you take the right channel to address you grievances.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

My exam is for the benefit of Biafra. I need the skills to be able to work for my country #Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

Wonder why we are not dead yet, the only casualties in this tactless struggle were/are deranged and brainwashed fools from the east of the Niger. Many of you are still going to die on top of nothing unless you take the right channel to address you grievances.
.....Its better to be dead than to continue to be living slave in the cursed entity called niGERia AKA #TheZoo...............Where were you when a wise man said, ##Give me Freedom or give me death?##

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar / IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO / BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.