Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... (4734 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / UPDATE!!! Day II : Biafra Million Man March Continues…. / Breaking!!!!!biafra Million Man March Coming Up On Wednesday 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by EternalTruths: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
My exam is for the benefit of Biafra. I need the skills to be able to work for my country #Biafra

Skills needed to help Biafra achieve her dream.

God bless Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Day II: Biafra Million Man March update........ 01:50pm Biafran time......We will soon be at Awka, Anambra State in few minutes. We have passed Abagana.

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Skills needed to help Biafra achieve her dream.

God bless Biafra.
Uche gi di There!

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Fash20: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
u is this loosed shi*t hole
f00l.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Iykopee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zoo people are disturbing biafrans. They shud let them go to their promise land. How's that difficult?
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
.....Its better to be dead than to continue to be living slave in the cursed entity called niGERia AKA #TheZoo...............Where were you when a wise man said, ##Give me Freedom or give me death?##

Enough of this madness, call Nigeria anything you like I don't care; but wait o, what are you waiting for? Just go and die because I don't know who hold you in captive and refuse to grant you freedom? What you'll get with this show of immaturity are defeat, shame and death. Can't you fools thread the right channel for once?
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by lawrenceunaa: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
f00l.
son of bitc*h
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Fash20: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
son of bitc*h
that does not stop you from being a F00000L
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by lawrenceunaa: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
that does not stop me from being a F00000L
I already know u as a fo0l no need telling me
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

Wonder why we are not dead yet, the only casualties in this tactless struggle were/are deranged and brainwashed fools from the east of the Niger. Many of you are still going to die on top of nothing unless you take the right channel to address you grievances.
if I die because of BIAFRA I died a better dead than you coz you will die being a slave

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

Create biafraudland, I bet no Nigerian will disturb you. You people are still making the same mistake your foolish dead hero ojukwu made.
does it mean there's no thread on nairaland for your tribe that you always talk about BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:

if I die because of BIAFRA I died a better dead than you coz you will die being a slave

Logically you meant ojukwu died a slave eyah, so pathetic.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:

does it mean there's no thread on nairaland for your tribe that you always talk about BIAFRA

Just go and die, brave fool.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

Just go and die, brave fool.
I and you who is a fool you leave your thread to come masturbate on Biafra a fool at your age is a fool forever

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:
I and you who is a fool you leave your thread to come masturbate on Biafra a fool at your age is a fool forever
Which one is my thread fool? This is nairaland, wake up.
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by ARIZONA123(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where are the'' WE SSners? All of a sudden they have all gone silent. CC:mullatacrado,Atbu,Sandraokosun,Spanishkid

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

Which one is my thread fool? This is nairaland, wake up.
I think you have forgotten you brain inside toilet

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Keegan: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:
I think you have forgotten you brain inside toilet
Eyah! E pain am. Biafool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? / Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar / PDP Leading As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.