Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience (5831 Views)

OPINION: Buhari Is To Blame For Recent Biafra Agitations- By Femi Aribisala / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations / The Mistake Nigeria Made During The Biafra Uprising 1967 - 1970. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Those are cold hard facts and and I challenge you to dispute any of them. Only a coward denies things he did boldly in the past.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. You are reaping the fruits of the hatred you sowed, deal with it.

Any complaints just shows hypocrisy, lack of principle and complete confusion about what you desire.

Bros quote me no more I don't have energy for your childishness....if you don't know the meaning of facts, then its not me to tutor you.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by ifelovemi: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
omoelesa:
When u people were enjoying all the appointment under Gej things were all right then, u people even taunted and insulted other tribe.Yorubas didnt get much attention under Gej,did they call for break up of nigeria.Now, that Gej is no longer in aso rock u sudenly biafra.U think u can blackmail us with biafra?

My brother you are very right, they think they can blackmail us after they stupidly put all their egg s in one basket.

they belief the only way to go is to agitate for biafra, which they know is not possible but at least they can bargain with it to get a part of the meal they refuse to assist in preparing smiley but i say on to you is not going to work , they will only succeed in sacrificing some of their children in this stupid blackmail plan of theirs.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2015
ifelovemi:

My brother you are very right, they think they can blackmail us after they stupidly put all their egg s in one basket.

they belief the only way to go is to agitate for biafra, which they know is not possible but at least they can bargain with it to get a part of the meal they refuse to assist in preparing smiley but i say on to you is not going to work , they will only succeed in sacrificing some of their children in this stupid blackmail plan of theirs.

God bless Nigeria

Why do need the Igbos so much?
You said they are not important people yet you won't let go..

Are you a liar?
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Now you're denying all you did against Buhari...were you not warned? Coward.

Zinicc:

[s]Bros quote me no more I don't have energy for your childishness....if you don't know the meaning of facts, then its not me to tutor you.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Now you're denying all you did against Buhari...were you not warned? Coward.

The shock that grips you at the mention of fredom to IPOB is legendry?..just that I don't know why..
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
What concerns me with IPOB? Are you going senile? Is IPOB the reason you're now denying the hatred you boldly displayed just a few months ago coward?

You are reaping the fruits of your seed of hatred. Deal with it instead of somersaulting around issues.

Zinicc:

[s]The shock that grips you at the mention of fredom to IPOB is legendry?..just that I don't know why..[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[b]1. Ibos hate Buhari, they showed it clearly and intensely during the campaigns.

2. Ibos hate and rejected the APC, which in conjunction with Buhari, determines appointments to be made.

3. Ibos made it clear to all, that they do not need Buhari's appointments to prosper. This was repeated and emphasized both online and offline. Ohaneze were specific on this.

4. Ibos claimed they are proudly 5%, and do not care about Buhari's presidency since the North that has been producing Presidents 'is not getting any better'.

5. Ibos called and still call Buhari an illiterate old dullard that lacks the capacity to govern, and have made it clear they want nothing to do with his administration. Ibos dipped their 5 fingers into Buhari's eyes during the campaigns but luckily for him they have now been proven to have zero electoral value.

6. Ibos were warned severally to not put all their eggs in one basket, but they shouted down the warning, now your faces are covered in broken eggs and you're looking for Buhari to blame.

Going by the above facts and comparing it to your post, the only logical conclusion is that you people are deeply confused. [/b]

Xtrorse : Please help me share the link of the réal Yoruba ppl saying the truth about their decietful nature with this -minus here..
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by ifelovemi: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Zinicc:

Why do need the Igbos so much?
You said they are not important people yet you won't let go..

Are you a liar?

No one said Igbos are not important as well as other tribes in nigeria, what i am saying is once you make achoice you should be ready to bear the consequence of your choices and not to resort to blackmail.

Again I say on to you. The Igbos will only get what the constitution allows them to get in terms of appointments and nothing more since you have refuse to play your politics well.

Next time you will not play politics with hatred and emotions, but with good strategic plan.

1 Like

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Calling another drone for reinforcement? You're not just a pathetic coward, but a mindless zombie grin

I don't need links, give concrete evidence disputing any of those 6 points or SHUT UP and deal with the fruits of your silly hatred for Buhari that has backfired on your myopic self.

Zinicc:

[s]Xtrorse : Please help me share the link of the réal Yoruba ppl saying the truth about their decietful nature with this -minus here..[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2015
ifelovemi:

No one said Igbos are not important as well as other tribes in nigeria, what i am saying is once you make achoice you should be ready to bear the consequence of your choices and not to resort to blackmail.

Again I say on to you. The Igbos will only get what the constitution allows them to get in terms of appointments and nothing more since you have refuse to play your politics well.

Next time you will not play politics with hatred and emotions, but with good strategic plan.

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by kernel501: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Babalegba:
Stop lying. The shame of losing the election made the ibos to suddenly remember biafra. They are doing it to cover their shame.

Shame ? l guess you don't know the meaning of that word.
Shame to the man forcing himself to a person who doesn't want him or the man who doesn't want him?
The fight started since 1967, so which election are you talking about.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by omoelesa(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
vsaintchigs:
wait so u want us to support buhari whose comments in the 2011 election got many us killed think again my friend.if apc had brought anyother candidate apart from buhari maybe tins would not have been as they are today
pls can u post the coment here.We all know u people are too vindictive, and carry too much hatred in your heart because of the biafra war.The reason while u hate him was because of the biafra war and u people tribalistic nature.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[b]1. Ibos hate Buhari, they showed it clearly and intensely during the campaigns.

2. Ibos hate and rejected the APC, which in conjunction with Buhari, determines appointments to be made.

3. Ibos made it clear to all, that they do not need Buhari's appointments to prosper. This was repeated and emphasized both online and offline. Ohaneze were specific on this.

4. Ibos claimed they are proudly 5%, and do not care about Buhari's presidency since the North that has been producing Presidents 'is not getting any better'.

5. Ibos called and still call Buhari an illiterate old dullard that lacks the capacity to govern, and have made it clear they want nothing to do with his administration. Ibos dipped their 5 fingers into Buhari's eyes during the campaigns but luckily for him they have now been proven to have zero electoral value.

6. Ibos were warned severally to not put all their eggs in one basket, but they shouted down the warning, now your faces are covered in broken eggs and you're looking for Buhari to blame.

Going by the above facts and comparing it to your post, the only logical conclusion is that you people are deeply confused. [/b]

so you cane all the way to quote me and do copy and paste abi.
Well I don't blame you, it's expected.

Yes the average Igbo person never wanted Buhari but what has Buhari done to change that notion as the President of a heterogeneous people? Uphold what he swore to treat all fairly without fear or favour. Yet his body language and aloofness towards there yearnings has consistently shown he barely recognizes them if not constitutional reasons.

Let's tell ourselves the truth... The hatred some Hausa's and Yoruba's have for the Igbo's have seen a geometric growth ever since PMB came on board. As a president who is assumed to love all his people what has he done to correct or jettison that notion.... Nothing.... Rather they act as if nothing is happening.... Please let's tell ourselves the truth....

Whether the Igbo's voted for Buhari or not, we are in a democracy and people are free to express their political will without fear of favour and if your argument is that because the Igbo's didn't support buhari therefore they should be neglected and ridiculed by other country men... Then dude I tell you, you are living in way back in HATRED. If the election were held again today and everyone knows that pmb will still win. I bet lesser and lesser Igbo persons will vote for him, probably less than 3% out of the 5% he claimed. Now tell me is that ideal for a nation like ours?
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Calling another drone for reinforcement? You're not just a pathetic coward, but a mindless zombie grin

I have warned you and I have been polite with you, but you kept displaying your bastarrd, retard, homeless attributes here.....Yorubastard, it is not my fault that your mamy is an under the bridge Ewedu selling whor.e, who is now confused as to whom among all the under the brídge conductors and danfo driver were your papy...don't come here to spread your misery that all your dirty, stinkky, stenchy sisters have now adopted you dirty mamy's way of life...it is neither my fault the you are bent on sleeping and molesťing you dirty axs sisters and mamy all night since you blame them for your misery...
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I don't need links, give concrete evidence disputing any of those 6 points or SHUT UP and deal with the fruits of your silly hatred for Buhari that has backfired on your myopic self.

Bastarrd, come on and display more misery...as if am your doctor here..Yorubastard son of an under the břidge slót.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Reserve your warning for your fellow hate-filled biafrats that are too cowardly to face the consequences of their actions, who are instead now begging for freedom like conquered slaves. Insults online are equivalent to giving a person 'the finger' through a phone call; it means nothing except a confirmation of your frustration cool.

Zinicc:

[s]
I have warned you and I have been polite with you, but you kept displaying your bastarrd, retard, homeless attributes here.....Yorubastard, it is not my fault that your mamy is an under the bridge Ewedu selling whor.e, who is now confused as to whom among all the under the brídge conductors and danfo driver were your papy...don't come here to spread your misery that all your dirty, stinkky, stenchy sisters have now adopted you dirty mamy's way of life...it is neither my fault the you are bent on sleeping and molesťing you dirty axs sisters and mamy all night since you blame them for your misery...[/s]

Zinicc:

[s]
Bastarrd, come on and display more misery...as if am your doctor here..Yorubastard son of an under the břidge slót.[/s]
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Reserve your warning for your fellow hate-filled biafrats that are too cowardly to face the consequences of their actions, who are instead now begging for freedom like conquered slaves. Insults online are equivalent to giving a person 'the finger' through a phone call; it means nothing except a confirmation of your frustration cool.

But at least you can agree to what you are so we can move on...bastarrd.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

But at least you can agree to what you are so we can move on...bastarrd.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
omoelesa:
u people are tribalistic in nature.
I doubt if the Igbo's are more tribalistic than other people. A tribe that will travel hundreds of kilometers from their homes to a distant land of a different culture and religion to earn a living there, learn there language and observe their culture and in most cases buy properties and develop them all in a foreign land cannot in all honesty be accused of being TRIBALISTIC. I doubt if there is any local government all over Nigeria where you wouldn't find an Igbo person living there or have lived there. But such cannot be said of other Nigerian tribes.

Pls Sir I mean no affront just that I felt your earlier claim lacks rationality.

Abum onye Igbo.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bubewilson:
so you cane all the way to quote me and do copy and paste abi.
Well I don't blame you, it's expected.

Yes the average Igbo person never wanted Buhari but what has Buhari done to change that notion as the President of a heterogeneous people? Uphold what he swore to treat all fairly without fear or favour. Yet his body language and aloofness towards there yearnings has consistently shown he barely recognizes them if not constitutional reasons.

Let's tell ourselves the truth... The hatred some Hausa's and Yoruba's have for the Igbo's have seen a geometric growth ever since PMB came on board. As a president who is assumed to love all his people what has he done to correct or jettison that notion.... Nothing.... Rather they act as if nothing is happening.... Please let's tell ourselves the truth....

Whether the Igbo's voted for Buhari or not, we are in a democracy and people are free to express their political will without fear of favour and if your argument is that because the Igbo's didn't support buhari therefore they should be neglected and ridiculed by other country men... Then dude I tell you, you are living in way back in HATRED. If the election were held again today and everyone knows that pmb will still win. I bet lesser and lesser Igbo persons will vote for him. Now tell me is that ideal for a nation like ours?

At least you sound reasonable, and you're bold enough to admit the Ibo hatred for Buhari now and before the elections unlike the coward up there denying cold facts that you have agreed to.

What are Ibos themselves doing to change the perception Nigerians now have of them? Is it by continuing the hatred, propaganda and unwarranted attacks against PMB? Is that not what caused the 'geometric growth in hatred" against them in the first place?

The truth is that you people are too emotional, sentimental, clannish, arrogant, tribalistic, vindictive, and undiplomatic to survive in Nigerian politics.

Aisha Buhari was with Fr. Mbaka in Enugu yesterday, in furtherance of her new scheme to help ibo women. Didn't ibos condemn the visit? What other efforts of inclusion are you talking about? Too much empty pride, arrogance and hatred, ingredients that are sure to cause a fall.

As you said, please lets tell ourselves the truth.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

At least you sound reasonable, and you're bold enough to admit the Ibo hatred for Buhari now and before the elections unlike the coward up there denying cold facts that you have agreed to.

What are Ibos themselves doing to change the perception Nigerians now have of them? Is it by continuing the hatred, propaganda and unwarranted attacks against PMB? Is that not what caused the 'geometric growth in hatred" against them in the first place?

The truth is that you people are too emotional, sentimental, clannish, arrogant, tribalistic, vindictive, and undiplomatic to survive in Nigerian politics.

Aisha Buhari was with Fr. Mbaka in Enugu yesterday, in furtherance of her new scheme to help ibo women. Didn't ibos condemn the visit? What other efforts of inclusion are you talking about? Too much pride, arrogance and hatred, ingredients that are sure to cause a fall.

Your misery is now overwhelming you that you have lost all sense of reasoning, bastarrd son of an under the bridge Ewedu selling slót.

@ Bubewilson: leave this poo Yorubastard for, I shall reply him all he want.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm glad I've reduced your argument to insults. Thats what cold hard facts can do cool.

The unfortunate thing is that unlike the other ibos here, you've exposed yourself as a mindless coward denying his past actions.

Just focus on your Georgia education scam and stop blaming the fruits of your hatred on Buhari.

Zinicc:

[s]But at least you can agree to what you are so we can move on...bastarrd.[/s]

Zinicc:

[s]Your misery is now overwhelming you that you have lost all sense of reasoning, bastarrd son of an under the bridge Ewedu selling slót.[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I'm glad I've reduced your argument to insults. Thats what cold hard facts can do cool.

The unfortunate thing is that unlike the other ibos here, you've exposed yourself as a mindless coward denying his past actions.

Just focus on your Georgia education scam and stop blaming the fruits of your hatred on Buhari.

At least you have removed insults from your comment to me...thats the fruit of waking you up to your realities..bastarrd
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nasman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bring your protest to Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, and Kano
Recall all your Reps and Senators in Abuja
Ask your citizens using Nigerian passports should stop using it
Have Leader not a loner, who only use radio to fight his lonely habit.
Then we will take you serious, and at the same crushed your treason thinking azz, seize your properties in Nigeria. Put a food blockade on you and watch you die like in the 60s.
Above all, bombardment from all side. Till your leader beg for mercy. Then we sign a peace treaty with your defeated army, maybe in Ethiopia this time around. 70s repeating itself.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I quešs you quickly run down my profile...you see that pix there...thats what you and your dirty families end will look like..dastarrd
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by omoelesa(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bubewilson:
I doubt if the Igbo's are more tribalistic than other people. A tribe that will travel hundreds of kilometers from their homes to a distant land of a different culture and religion to earn a living there, learn there language and observe their culture and in most cases buy properties and develop them all in a foreign land cannot in all honesty be accused of being TRIBALISTIC. I doubt if there is any local government all over Nigeria where you wouldn't find an Igbo person living there or have lived there. But such cannot be said of other Nigerian tribes.

Pls Sir I mean no affront just that I felt your earlier claim lacks rationality.

Abum onye Igbo.
Going to other part of nigeria for the ibos was because money. We have seen ibos going to unfavorable place like Borno state.It wasnt because they like kanuri people that made them to go there.They are lots of ibo youth on the meditteran sea trying to cross to europe u wants to tell me they love that path.

1 Like

Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
omoelesa:
Going to other part of nigeria for the ibos was because money. We have seen ibos going to unfavorable place like Borno state.It wasnt because they like kanuri people that made them to go there.They are lots of ibo youth on the meditteran sea trying to cross to europe u wants to tell me they love that path.

And would honestly say that Yorubas are not on ťhat path either..
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Aisha Buhari was with Fr. Mbaka in Enugu yesterday, in furtherance of her new scheme to help ibo women. Didn't ibos condemn the visit? What other efforts of inclusion are you talking about? Too much empty pride, arrogance and hatred, ingredients that are sure to cause a fall.

the presidency committed the first political blunder by showing the tribal card after the election much to the surprise of the Igbo nation.... Further more they claimed he was appointing people he knows and are competent... Then I ask does it mean he never worked with any Igbo person all the past three times he had contested and lost election?...... Are you seeing how it all started and fuelled the recent uprising.

The bulk of it all lies with the presidency to be a father to the nation... Leave politics aside... If however that doesn't augur well with him then rationality demands he calls for a referendum for the Igbo nation to decide for themselves.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Buhari hates igbo, fine! But do you expect us to vote in PDP because of igbo fears?? You want the country to keep suffering under GEJ? Its not always all about you. Its about the general well being of the nation. The yoruba stance
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by QuotaSystem: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nope, the first political blunder was the SE's blanket rejection of the APC which determines appointments in liaison with Buhari who they also collectively rejected BEFORE the elections, hence placing all their eggs in one basket which crashed disastrously . Let's not rewrite history here.

Everything went down from then on.

Bubewilson:
the presidency committed the first political blunder by showing the tribal card after the election much to the surprise of the Igbo nation.... Further more they claimed he was appointing people he knows and are competent... Then I ask does it mean he never worked with any Igbo person all the past three times he had contested and lost election?...... Are you seeing how it all started and fuelled the recent uprising.

The bulk of it all lies with the presidency to be a father to the nation... Leave politics aside... If however that doesn't augur well with him then rationality demands he calls for a referendum for the Igbo nation to decide for themselves.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nasman:
Bring your protest to Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, and Kano
Recall all your Reps and Senators in Abuja
Ask your citizens using Nigerian passports should stop using it
Have Leader not a loner, who only use radio to fight his lonely habit.
Then we will take you serious, and at the same crushed your treason thinking azz, seize your properties in Nigeria. Put a food blockade on you and watch you die like in the 60s.
Above all, bombardment from all side. Till your leader beg for mercy. Then we sign a peace treaty with your defeated army, maybe in Ethiopia this time around. 70s repeating itself.
Hmmm nawaoo... You have a heart fit for terrorism.... Let's not go the part of war those people are much more sophisticated now than they were in the 60s.
Re: The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience by madjnr: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zinicc:
I was a simple man, who only wish everything would be alright one-day.. I always listen to news and frown at how much violence therein...we Igbo used to manage the little portion of the loot Nigeria has always given...some of us swallowed lots of insults from ppl whom see Nigeria as their fathers Estate ''its obvious no Igbo man has such powers'

From 1970 everything was all talk, rumors, words,views, Individual treatments, personal experience, regional hate, sectional reflexes, my brother it was all talk and all small deeds until Buahri came into power.. despite all the anti-Igbo speeches credited to him by 'ruthless' PDP which most are true, he still went ahead to prove PDP right to Ndigbo with his lopsided appointments which as we speak now their is no Igbo man on the security table of this country now, if anything of security importance is discoursed Igbos will hear it from rumors only.
With his appointments he confirmed the years long suspense, rumors, fears, talks, individual ill-treatments of Igbos, he confirmed to Igbo youths all the stories they where told by their fathers and all the campaign propaganda by the PDP machine,.

BUHARI INTENTIONALLY DEEP HIS 5 FINGERS INTO THE EYES OF NDIGBO!

Note: I don't expect anyone to share my thought on this issues, especially non-igbos...because you may need to be Igbo youth to feel the way I feel at least.
you're a fool.. Out of the 250 tribes in Nigeria... Only igbos are complaining... Bunch of selfish people.... Why didn't the itsekiri or ibibio or kanuri complain mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Govt. Approves Over N400m Counterpart Fund For Rural Projects / 20years After The Death Of Victor Okafor, Eze Ego 1 Of Ihiala / Ddc Machines Stolen At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.