Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Hello, This Goes Out To All Pretty Good Looking Faces Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, This Goes Out To All Pretty Good Looking Faces Out There (720 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) / Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello, This Goes Out To All Pretty Good Looking Faces Out There by j2much: 4:40pm On May 13, 2009
Hello, this goes out to all pretty good looking faces out there,we at meetyrmatch,an online dating website poised towards positioning you to your dream partner by collating detailed and specific information about every individual subscibed to us, pairing you up to make the man/woman of your dreams come true.
so we are calling for intereted faces to send their pictures to meetyrmatch@yahoo.com stating

name
address
state of origin
educational background
brief desciption about yrself
yr ideal partner,

on the compose page of your mail.
meetyrmatch is partnering with you to bring you your desired choice.
thanks for co-operation.

note:every information is highly confidential

(1) (Reply)

Post Ur Favourite Love Songs Here / Her Grany & Aunties Dont Like Me And She Is Mishaving Nw.wat Shld I Do Pls / Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.