Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo (8198 Views)

IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Ijebulogic(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2015
A movie? LOL...this analysis is dead on arrival. Boredom and joblessness are terrible burdens.
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:
"The tragedy of an unfulfilled dream.

The innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire.

The minute pains endured by many.

The catastrophic end to a utopian way of life".

The above quote captures the general feeling in Biafraland when the war ended, and it dawned on them that we didn't have the wherewithal to sustain the war any further.

The agony, the ignominy, the dejection, the feeling of loss and pains of the loss of a brighter future that could have been achieved, if only Biafra was strong enough to repel the invaders.

The pain of being trapped in a retrogressive union with retrogressive and hostile nations, and knowing they had not the power to break free, even the sacrifice of millions of them was not enough, the war was lost, it was left for the unborn generations to either accept defeat, or fight another war.

But freedom is a must, as the Biafran spirit can never be caged forever, and so once again, a generation of Biafrans, unborn in the 60's are at the threshold of history, asking questions that only freedom can answer.

May the Labour of our heroes past, never be in vain.

God Bless Biafra.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by tonytony208(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2015
TheUnblinded:
The tragedy of an unfulfilled dream.

The catastrophic end to a utopian way of life.

This heartrending war image from the HYS is bound to enrage a modern day IPOB into an uncontrollable frenzy. What a way to suffer for a dream!

His land breached and set ablaze. The sanctity of the numerous sacrifices made upon the land by the various ancestors violated by the fiery and unforgiving napalm bombs.

A way of life firmly and tragically uprooted from its ancestral roots. The movie scenes shock the systems of Igbos. It challenges their sense and spirit of patriotism. An IPOB yearns for vengeance. S/he is ready to forgive if s/he is allowed to go. S/he is ready to die if he doesn’t get what he wants. There is a sharp knife clenched between the teeth of an IPOB individual.

If your post makes anyone to want to go to war again, then that person is a foool!
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Kirigidi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=pazienza post=39776378] "The tragedy of an unfulfilled dream.

The catastrophic end to a utopian way of life".

One major reason Igbos lost d war was dat they were rude nd undeplomatic. They refusd to reach out or buy d support of d minorities (Niger-Delta tribes) whose lands d Igbos annexd as parts of dia Biafra witout dia (minorities) consent. As a result, we N-Deltans saw ur Biafran forces in our lands as invaders, enemies nd aggressors who came to conquer us nd take over our lands by force. Dat explaind why our pipo collaboratd wit advancin Federal Troops to root out Igbo Biafran troops frm d Niger-Delta region. Wat d Igbos need now is support of dia neighborin tribes to help quicken d actualizatn of dia Biafra. Igbos shuld define dia Biafra's boundaries now. They shuld start consultatn wit minorities they want included in dia Biafra, nd neva just assume dat d N-Deltans hav no other choice.
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Obas101(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
op are u high again undecided
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
I have said it that if the Igbos want the Fed.Govt to give this Biafra struggle the right attention it deserves, they should blow up all Oil and Gas facilities on the S.E, and they have the N.D Militants to support them all the way....
When the revenue is impacted, then the F.G and Nigerians will take the Biafra n's serious.. .. maybe, they should visit the S.S for some lectures.
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
#SayNoToWar
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
The captions made me weak...
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by moderation2020: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hapuya:

The question is why though? Why do you feel entitled to fragment a nation?

no the question should hv been, why does your mother feel entitled to fragment your father's family, scratched face he-goat

Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by switdil(f): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
chiefmidwife:
I have friends across board in nigeria ,but not withstanding I prefer to to die if Biafra is not freed
Biafra or death period
This is really serious angry
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by biafranqueen: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Truth is, diplomatic approaches have never and will never work in Nigeria. Anything achieved in Nigeria, was achieved by force.
A first time for everything. White people expect us to kill ourselves, we can achieve Biafra with #BrainsNotBlood !
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Hapuya: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:

no the question should hv been, why does your mother feel entitled to fragment your father's family, scratched face he-goat

You see why people like you are referred to as an 'unfortunate fellow' now abi? You see?

1 Like

Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
A first time for everything. White people expect us to kill ourselves, we can achieve Biafra with #BrainsNotBlood !

Nigeria has been drawing blood.
Arresting Nnamdi for so long without charges is not diplomacy.
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by biafranqueen: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Nigeria has been drawing blood.
Arresting Nnamdi for so long without charges is not diplomacy.
Just stay calm my Dear his arrest is further proof for our cause. His arrest is bringing the international attention needed to further the agenda. We need the support of of other countries to actualize, we are drawing the attention needed to gain momentum for the referendum.
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Just stay calm my Dear his arrest is further proof for our cause. His arrest is bringing the international attention needed to further the agenda. We need the support of of other countries to actualize, we are drawing the attention needed to gain momentum for the referendum.

We can only be calm for a while, many of us have gotten to that point.
Remember IPOB has more of youths, and youths can be impatient.
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by moderation2020: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hapuya:

You see why people like you are referred to as an 'unfortunate fellow' now abi? You see?

your late parents are unfortunate fellows, he-diots grin
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by ayobase(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
" Mr. Dimaku,thanks 4 observing the coldness. Now Prince Austine Maurice Theophilus,your statement is the most careless and most uninformed statement I've read in a long time. No insults meant,my brother. Do you know the meaning of war? What are you fighting for? Who is afflicting you? Did you experience the civil war? If No,have you ever gone to the Museum to watch pictures or watch video clips of what happened? Have you tried asking an elder to tell you stories? Listen brother,Biafran propagandists only lied to us about how Biafran soldiers destroyed Nigerian Soldiers,it was all lies. Not more than 800 Nigerian soldiers died in that war. How can you fight soldiers with sticks,Awka made and cutlasses? My father was a captain in the Biafran Army,I have the pictures and videos. Don't ever mention war again cox you are yet to know that 78% of Igbo investments are outside the south East. In the event of war,we will die like rats,the Nigerian Army can't be matched! The Igbo ppl will automatically become poor and in frustration we will start fighting among ourselves -Anambra against,Imo,abia against Ebonyi,etc. Get informed my friend!"

---Ugoji Maximillian
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
God knows I am almost in tears reading this thread. I sincerely pray that you achieve your dreams just like I pray that I achieve my own dreams in life.
I am ashamed of my yoruba people taunting a people who have gone through pain and blood and are only demanding for their inalienable right to freedom. is that too much to ask?
if I may ask you pro one Nigeria yorubas, what do you gain from one Nigeria? it's just a shame that you are fighting on behalf of the awusa /foolanis who are the only ones benefiting from this fraud called Nigeria.
you should all burry your heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Hapuya: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:

your late parents are unfortunate fellows, he-diots grin

I see I touched a nerve. It's already looking like it won't be well with u definitely. I no know sha,maybe fasting and prayers go work for u, Mr. U.F
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Joeace3000(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
mscheew

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by biafranqueen: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We can only be calm for a while, many of us have gotten to that point.
Remember IPOB has more of youths, and youths can be impatient.
I heard a phone call where Kanu was trying to buy weapons. He was very clueless. He is not prepared, you people are not prepared. Or you think those pictures he took in a backyard with bushmeat hunters will stop the army from driving tanks through our village and ransacking the small develpment we have? How many bunkers has IPOB built? How many tanks and bombs. War is not a child's play. I wish we could have used this energy to make the government build hospitals and fix the roads. Without UN backing, not only will Nigeria attack us but other Western powers. Biko impatient behavior is going to get millions slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
I heard a phone call where Kanu was trying to buy weapons. He was very clueless. He is not prepared, you people are not prepared. Or you think those pictures he took in a backyard with bushmeat hunters will stop the army from driving tanks through our village and ransacking the small develpment we have? How many bunkers has IPOB built? How many tanks and bombs. War is not a child's play. I wish we could have used this energy to make the government build hospitals and fix the roads. Without UN backing, not only will Nigeria attack us but other Western powers. Biko impatient behavior is going to get millions slaughtered.

Lol, hunters?

Are you talking about the video where he was addressing igbos in diaspora?

BTW, those pictures have nothing to do with our preparedness, it was during one of the grassroot movements, some youths wanted the honor to take pictures with him. Don't tell me you think that's our battle strength..
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by ilovetheline: 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
Some say we should close our eyes and feed on the sleeping tiger. I say we make amends because the tiger fed upon by its herd has been awoken, this is wise
Re: The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo by ilovetheline: 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
Gabbysky:
I have said it that if the Igbos want the Fed.Govt to give this Biafra struggle the right attention it deserves, they should blow up all Oil and Gas facilities on the S.E, and they have the N.D Militants to support them all the way....
When the revenue is impacted, then the F.G and Nigerians will take the Biafra n's serious.. .. maybe, they should visit the S.S for some lectures.
impulsive kunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS / 774,000 Jobs: Thousands Of Participants Yet To Get Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.