Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner (60922 Views)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hoping this won't cause a religious conflict, congrats to her anyway
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
samflex:

Elected! You people should stop arguing unnecessarily, that woman was clearly robbed by the pdp that's why the imposter governor was sacked rather than conduct a fresh election....i'm happy she's been vindicated by the tribunal.
You don't even know why d Governor was sacked,the tribunal agreed that Pdp won d election but just that they didn't conduct the primary in Tarabal but Abuja,but the tribunal itself refused to sit in tribunal but ran to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Idrismusty97(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
okechukwu3:
Taraba that i know.. That woman cannot win a free and fair election in Taraba, anyway i never know the bases of disqualification of the PDP candidate, this will not go well with Tarabians.
Shouldn't you be out there protesting in your 20 million Biafra march?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by moshino(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
kogiguy:
first female governor

The FIRST female governor in Nigeria is: Mrs Virginia Ngozi Etiaba of Anambra state.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by samflex(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You don't even know why d Governor was sacked,the tribunal agreed that Pdp won d election but just that they didn't conduct the primary in Tarabal but Abuja,but the tribunal itself refused to sit in tribunal but ran to Abuja

Not true, there wasn't even a primary by pdp. Ishaku is an illegal candidate for a start..anyways they're paying for their recklessness over the years

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Gr8amechi:
some of you talk like you reason with your anus, what is the basis of your argument?? If its not constitutional then you have a case but if it is what is wrong with it
If you need answer(s) from me there are many other ways to put your question without insulting me. I am not fighting for any one and I will never 'e-fight' with you because of other people's selfish interest.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by citizenY(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
Though the judgement would be appealed,they better be careful trying to foist a muslim as a Governor in a state like Taraba!!

Lekwa this eunuch!!!! See where your depraved mind is going to!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wailers how market?
Bacanista whats your take on this?
Kudus to our Judiciary system

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
samflex:

Elected! You people should stop arguing unnecessarily, that woman was clearly robbed by the pdp that's why the imposter governor was sacked rather than conduct a fresh election....i'm happy she's been vindicated by the tribunal.
Mr advicer,we have been calling for dialogue for many years and nobody took us serious until our beloved Nnamdi Kanu came to rescue us,now d World has heard our Cry again,Biafra has come!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by columbus86(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
If this is what Apc and Buhari called change;I think there is more to this than what we hear! The level these people are going will definitely plug this country and our democracy into crises. I want to believe and understand that Buhari knows what is trying to do to our democracy and the nation! This is not how to play politics,I doubt if he was properly informed of the precedent he is trying to set. Sacking a democratically elected Governor.with no proper proof sends dangerous message to the international community;someone should tell him that Nigeria has gone far be young. What it was known! No body wants say anything,we are the so called SANs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by lawbabs: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
If true, the APC has started a very dangerous game that will end in terror and mayhem. May God save us

Dangerous game? We're you deaf and blind during the election? If you don't have facts and figures, it's better to be quiet and get the necessary information. Winning at tribunal has become a crime? We all knew what PDP had been doing to retain power. We knew how they destroyed everywhere with miscreants to steal electoral materials, kill and maim innocent Nigerians at the polls...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by mapet: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
APC using vaseline to penetrate pdp yansh since 50AD grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, please don't burst my rib cage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by mapet: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
teeboila:
With the way PDP is going they will soon be on the same level with KOWA or HOPE party.......Wailers na joke oooooooo grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God has suddenly blessed NLers with humour today
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Stangeneral(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
kogiguy:
first female governor

it s a lie dame etiaba of anambra state was d first female governonr .bt aisha is d first elected female governor
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by hinwazaka: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
eedriyz:

I have a question for you; have you checked on the basis on which this judgement was passed? If no, then your comment is disappointing
I have and the judgement is wrong. Have you read up on the Yobe REC who was bribed.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emekamex:

Do you honestly think Kowa or any other party can pose a serious opposition? Mind you, it might seem as a good news to APC fans because Buhari is still there; it will finally hit you guys hard when an evil person in the caliber of Abacha hijacks your party, becomes president thereby returning dictatorship back to Nigeria.

Yes Kowa can only if they put their house in order. We have tasted pdp for decades, it's a curse to Nigerians. Rome isn't built in a day, Let Kowa and like-minded opposition parties wake up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by cabaliciouscabal: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
If true, the APC has started a very dangerous game that will end in terror and mayhem. May God save us

Se na u go lead d terror fight.

Fooooool
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by mapet: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
HzRF:

Did you took part in the election? shocked shocked shocked

If not ur brain needs rehabilitation cuz it's dead

are you the lost offspring of Patience Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Phame: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
But I though Ishiaku is T.Y Danjuma candidate and he is together with PMB? grin
buhari is not the judge.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by oluwabishop: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
[/b]
mmabubakar:
Wow!

The first female governor in Nigeria.

This is an indication that there are improvements in our judicial system. #PMB is working!
I knw wailers will surely wail again.

Btw, NBA sets to probe saraki lawyers for staging a walk-out at the tribunals.

https://www.nairaland.com/2719730/nigerian-bar-association-begins-probe

kogiguy:
first female governor

Dame Virginia Ngozi Etiaba was the Governor of Anambra State, from November 2006 to February 2007[b]. [b]She is the first female governor in Nigeria's history.
[Her instatement came as the previous governor, Peter Obi, was impeached by the state legislature for alleged gross misconduct. She transferred her powers back to Obi three months later when an appeal court nullified the impeachment.

Kindly check with historical facts before posting. Thank you
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Phame: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
HzRF:
Did you took part in the election?
If not ur brain needs rehabilitation cuz it's dead
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kingofabia: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please APC come to the help of ABIA STATE oh....WE NEED HELP IN ABIA STATE...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Okpueze1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
kogiguy:
first female governor

Gov Virgie Etiaba of Anambra state is the first female governor in Nigeria. Check your records well.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Gr8amechi: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Vig86:

If you need answer(s) from me there are many other ways to put your question without insulting me. I am not fighting for any one and I will never 'e-fight' with you because of other people's selfish interest.
really sorry about my words but let's be careful how we use provocative words, there are lots of tension already,. If buhari wanted to influence tribunal why make her minister ??
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by ikombe: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
yemmynoni:
By the time apc finish with pdp, pdp will only be found in the history book of political parties in Nigeria
and by d time apc is finished with nigeria somalia go get hope pass us cheesy
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by tunahper(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dis woman was clearly leadin d PDP candidate in d April 11 election before it was manipulated by INEC in favour of PDP; And d wailing wailers in nairaland will say buhari influenced it! Congrats to her!!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by yemmynoni: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
ikombe:
and by d time apc is finished with nigeria somalia go get hope pass us cheesy
I wo we
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by abduljabbar4(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
[/b]justice[b] make una easy na we need opposition in Nigeria..

I don't like this

Next time tell them not to cheat
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by HzRF(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
nduchucks:

Reread your post above and weep. Also it is your father and your grand father's brains that need brain surgery.
Insane being

Wailing on behalf of taraba pple

Idiots will sit in their rented apartment and be writing rubbish about other state
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by mapet: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
presidentitotoh:
There is a conspiracy to flush out all the pdp governors by the apc...GMB is using the judiciary to fight the pdp and gradually make them powerless and insignificant thereby driving them into virtual extinction from Nigeria's political biosphere. Apc has successfully infiltrated the helm of power and will now stop at nothing to eliminate all threats that could jeopardize their affairs as regards their vision to become the ultimate custodians of power..Pdp is in for a ride!!!this happens to be more than just a fight against the opposition...It is the total destruction of the party that was once untouchable and regarded as the most powerful party in Africa..Nigeria's political history is about to be rewritten!!!!

Bros this you conspiracy analysis is funny........but as in power aspiration, you win and make your opponent loose. Win-Win is many at times a myth
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
moshino:

The FIRST female governor in Nigeria is: Mrs Virginia Ngozi Etiaba of Anambra state.

Aisha Jumai Alhassan is the First Female Elected Governor. ( First Female to contest for Governorship and won).

The anambra lady was a deputy governor who bcame governor because the governor had issues as some point.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by mmabubakar(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
J[b]
oluwabishop:
[/b]

Dame Virginia Ngozi Etiaba was the Governor of Anambra State, from November 2006 to February 2007[b]. She is the first female governor in Nigeria's history.[Her instatement came as the previous governor, Peter Obi, was impeached by the state legislature for alleged gross misconduct. She transferred her powers back to Obi three months later when an appeal court nullified the impeachment.

Kindly check with historical facts before posting. Thank you

But she was not elected dude!!!

What we are saying is dat Jummai Alhassan is the first elected female Gov in Nigeria not just being on the seat...ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.