Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner (60924 Views)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Gr8amechi: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Vig86:
Let us keep applauding evil. Let APC keep with their dangerous political games. APC should remember that some people are learning. It will surely come back to us. Buhari has infiltrated the judicial system with his body language. This is not how to play politics. you can't, just because you are in power bride and threats your way out. This is bad, appalled!
some of you talk like you reason with your anus, what is the basis of your argument?? If its not constitutional then you have a case but if it is what is wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by susolzik(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
okonkwo44:

Shz not the first, go check about virginia Etiaba of anambra state.
Dame Virgy Etiaba wasn't elected. She only took over when her boss was impeached

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kai you too carry wetin no concern you for head,na wetin be your own?you are not even a Nigerian,are you not from biafra? grin

Na you buy myphone for me? Oya go and swear her in let us see!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
jetage1:
Well if there is any truth in dis, the tribunal cannot nullify an election for irregularity and then declare a winner in same election, worst case scenerio its to declare a re-run
Fayemi, Aregbeshola and Mimiko of Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states respectively were installed by the court of appeal as governors and the PDP governors sacked.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
babafirst:
Looooool,he is a foreign news correspondent analysing the news on behalf of CNN.
ok now,na him go tire

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by KillaBeans(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations to the first female governor in Nigeria and shout out to the first husband of Taraba state. Abi she no get husband
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Sonayon(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Waoooo oya Shakiti mama
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by samsard(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
doctokwus:

Any little thing u fools shout terror, war, Nigeria will not know peace etc, as if those supporting the side that wins are powerless.
I am just waiting for Wike to lose to Dakuku and let's all see whatever violence any supporter of pdp wud unleash if they dare,then u people will come to realise the hatred and pent up fury some people have against a PDP govt that unleashed havoc on Nigeria.
Terror, as if liverless fools like u can withstand being near one when it starts.
Dafuq? Dakuku win in Rivers? well we'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Junior66(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jojuab:

First Elected female Gov
She was not elected either. Find something else to say. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Na you buy myphone for me? Oya go and swear her in let us see!!
abobaku,how your oga,saraki? grin This one wey you dey fight for this man,saraki don sack you ni?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Rapoo(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Yeah we need opposition but PDP is not that opposition we need now in Nigeria. For crying out loud, PDP is an evil enterprise.

Stop judging others to make yourself feel better, ur type are those that go on and to worst than those u criticise if given the opportunity. So keep quite, watch and pray for Nigeria gringringrin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by prideofscience: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
FIRST IGBO MONIKER TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. WE ALL KNEW HOW DT WOMAN WAS LEADING. SUDDENLY PDP EMERGES AS GOVERNOR HOW
nduchucks:
This tribunal had the easiest job here. Everyone knows that she won the election.

The foolish governor elect, Ishiaku, thought he had it made when Buhari nominated Alhaja Alhassan for a ministerial position. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by dahmie2013: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congrats Mrs Aisha Alhassan!
Female President next!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by ocelot2006(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
This judgement is totally suspicious. APC wins in Taraba? Okay oh

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by majmustrise: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hueva gets 2 power by trick, God Himself'll remove...
Sitting in d state capitals by judges, hearing and adjudicating cases of election frauds perpetrated by sitting govs have been proved to be a scam, as we can see... Had these tribunals sat in Rivers, Akwa-Ibom n Taraba states, these frauds wldnt hav been established... Judiciary, take note!
Well, congr@ mama Taraba!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by free2blast(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nascad:
I knew it! Any judgement that's to be delivered on a Saturday will not favour PDP. Rulling party I throw yansh give una!
Guy you be gay? dis one wey you dey throw yansh up and down because of PDP matter sef!

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
samsard:
I dont think she won the case at the tribunal coz she won the election. A little technical detail can result in the sack of the governor.
Technically is not a monopoly kinda thing in a court house. Everybody can use it. Mama taraba won that election simple. PDP as the thieves and rogues that they are stole her mandate.. Did you hear what the woman said during her ministerial screening?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by bashydemy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

So you believed the trash I wrote. Zombie, he was sacked because they claimed the figures were wrong.
in whatever way he was sacked i know its winner for APC.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by KillaBeans(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is nice and this is also a victory for all female, our sisters, our wives, our mothers. There is hope for the females.

My Dakuku my Dakuku....... Just relax my brother Rivers state is yours.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Gr8amechi: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
dustmalik:

cheesy I have modified it
okay........why not thank me
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by HzRF(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
prideofscience:
FIRST IGBO MONIKER TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. WE ALL KNEW HOW DT WOMAN WAS LEADING. SUDDENLY PDP EMERGES AS GOVERNOR HOW
Leading from which source

Omisore too was leading until suddenly aregberascal won
Stop saying trash

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by hgnbello(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] MAMA TARABA.... CONGRATULATIONS..... PERFORM WELL ..

APC

CHANGE

ANOTHER WONDERFUL ONE...

I LOVR PMB

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kozmokaz(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
prideofscience:
BE CAREFUL OF HEART ATTACK. ITS SEND U EARLY GRAVE BY SHOCK
get ready fr d shock of ur life... cux za outcome won't b nice

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by alheriTOJ(f): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
My state setting the precedence for women in government/governance. Here's to Aisha Jummai Alhassan and all the other hardworking women in politics and other careers, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by samflex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Obiebuka:

I beg to disagree, first was from Anambra.

The lady from Anambra wasn't elected, this is the first elected female governor. Do you Get it now?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by eyeview: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
APC is like satan.
If you give them an inch,they'll come for the whole mile.
They don't give room for mercy, they must take all.
Their stand to opposition is to steal,kill and completely destroy
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by nduchucks: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
HzRF:

Did you took part in the election?

If not ur brain needs rehabilitation cuz it's dead

Reread your post above and weep. Also it is your father and your grand father's brains that need brain surgery.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by omojeesu(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
libertyfather:
Lie! Lie!!
If this is a lie. Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Rotimi47: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
yemmynoni:
By the time apc finish with pdp, pdp will only be found in the history book of political parties in Nigeria
grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Akiika: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
If Mama Taraba is selected as minister, then GMD does not know what the outcome of the tribunal will be.
Don't let me hear any wailer say Buhari is arm-twisting any tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Rotimi47: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP don surfer! grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rapoo:

Stop judging others to make yourself feel better, ur type are those that go on and to worst than those u criticise if given the opportunity. So keep quite, watch and pray for Nigeria gringringrin
Look I just said the truth here. I'm sorry if my truth offends you. Btw we will never keep mute in the face of injustice, corruption and impunity which PDP all represents.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.