Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner (60920 Views)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Vickyrotex,freeglobe,rokiatu,mukina2,edwife and prettythicksme na una mate be this woman wey win election o,una dey here for nairaland dey fight/ban me tongue tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by AmazonKindle: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
kogiguy:
first female governor
she is not
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Jojuab(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
kogiguy:
first female governor

First Elected female Gov
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Walelavender(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow! It's really a 'trying' time for PDP. Mama Taraba should be so excited now. Expecting fireworks from PDP at the Appeal Court.
But wait......is this happening to the 'largest' political party in Africa?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmm so election petition tribunals can sit in Abuja but PDP primaries cant be held in Abuja? Abegi tell me something!! It would be interesting to see what the supreme court would rule on the matter!!

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by okonkwo44: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jorussia:
.with the events that took place during the announcement of the result of taraba Governorship election in April,i have no doubt in my mind,that she deservedly won the election,congrats to her as the first democratically elected female governor in Nigeria.
Shz not the first, go check about virginia Etiaba of anambra state.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Funjosh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
The Court is clearing the thorns and weed in each state government house grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by teeboila(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
With the way PDP is going they will soon be on the same level with KOWA or HOPE party.......Wailers na joke oooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by spencekat(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
jetage1:
Well if there is any truth in dis, the tribunal cannot nullify an election for irregularity and then declare a winner in same election, worst cayet.se scenerio its to declare a re-run
The issue at hand is technically oriented.The tribunal said that primary that produced the governor was not valid.I believe the wrong will be corrected at the Court of appeal.APC supporters should not call for a party yet.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by HzRF(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
nduchucks:
This tribunal had the easiest job here. Everyone knows that she won the election.

The foolish governor elect, Ishiaku, thought he had it made when Buhari nominated Alhaja Alhassan for a ministerial position. Mumu
Do you took part in the election?

If not ur brain needs rehabilitation cuz it's dead

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Stycon(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kozmokaz(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
babafirst:
Na inside Ask rock the tribunal sit?Even if na Otuoke the tribunal sit Hajiya would still have won.
a re run will prove who wins ..

am certain apc can never win taraba in a free and fair election
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by prideofscience: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
2 Igbos. IGBOS ARE BAD BELLE PEOPLE NEVER LIKE U PROSPER
kozmokaz:
y was d tribunal pushed to abuja ? d election should b nullified and a fresh election should b held... let d ppl of taraba decide

cux d woman s not yet democratically elected unless d ppl decides !!!

say no to dictatorship!!

say no to forceful imposition of officials!!!

LET D VOICE OF THE PEOPLE BE HEARD!!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Gr8amechi: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
dustmalik:

I'm not sure myself. But, unlike the judgement of the River state guber election, the tribunal chairman specifically asked Joshuah Dariye to vacate his seat immediately, and Aisha Alhassan be immediately sworn-in.
hmmm
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Funjosh(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex,freeglobe,rokiatu,mukina2,edwife and prettythicksme na una mate be this woman wey win election o,una dey here for nairaland dey fight/ban me tongue tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by eligibility: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
360metrosports:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/tribunal-sacks-pdps-ishaku-as-taraba-gov/
Automatically, this is SAI MAMA OF TARABA !!!

More grace to her elbow...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by InHim4Him(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
yemmynoni:
By the time apc finish with pdp, pdp will only be found in the history book of political parties in Nigeria

Hope there will still be an entity called Nigeria by then?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by prideofscience: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
BE CAREFUL OF HEART ATTACK. ITS SEND U EARLY GRAVE BY SHOCK
kozmokaz:
a re run will prove who wins ..

am certain apc can never win taraba in a free and fair election
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oya go swear her in let us see!!
kai you too carry wetin no concern you for head,na wetin be your own?you are not even a Nigerian,are you not from biafra? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Let us keep applauding evil. Let APC keep with their dangerous political games. APC should remember that some people are learning. It will surely come back to us. Buhari has infiltrated the judicial system with his body language. This is not how to play politics. you can't, just because you are in power bribe and threats your way out. This is bad, appalled!

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by princdebola201(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
I feel sorry for Nigerian judicial system. First Rivers and now Taraba. what a shame

Ignorance wailer the tribunal nullifies the Election of the gov because he is not elected in proper electoral act, the primary was held in abuja instead of jalingo which automatically cancels his votes and the runner up as the winner
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IGBOSON1: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
ignis:
Do we still have democracy in this country?

^^^No! But we have the next best thing though: demonstration of craze! wink

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Is it the party or the component that makes it bad?
Are we not seeing the same criminal minded individuals that were in the sinking ship PDP in the ruling party?
Yes PDP is bad I agree but what makes it bad if not the human beings holding the party. My prayer is that we shouldn't go back to square one were pdp was a ruling party in about 25 states and the opposition in the remaining states as APC is trying to do.
Thank goodness you agreed PDP is bad, so you don't have to bother yourself about their demise. PDP is not the only opposition party in Nigeria. There are about 35 more opposition parties to the ruling government.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by samsard(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
which dirty ashes are you talking about. Everybody knew that PDP stole mama taraba's mandate.
I dont think she won the case at the tribunal coz she won the election. A little technical detail can result in the sack of the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by mcdonald247(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
First female governor

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Anglovel: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
I would like to use this opportunity to congratulate the hardworking women of this country. This victory belongs to you all Congratulations Aisha we r Solidly By ur side..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Funjosh:

tongue tongue tongue
sharaaaaaaaaap,woman wrapper I no call your name tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Justicealh3(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Am above all Comment.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by petiteee(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls one ques, wot will her hubby b called? First gentleman? grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kozmokaz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
prideofscience:
2 Igbos. IGBOS ARE BAD BELLE PEOPLE NEVER LIKE U PROSPER
why d hatered for d Igbo? dey still remain resolute and refused to b intimidated .... PROUDLY IGBO

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by dustmalik: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Gr8amechi:
hmmm
cheesy I have modified it
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by babafirst(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
I feel sorry for Nigerian judicial system. First Rivers and now Taraba. what a shame
Delta nko?Na only the one wey sweet u u dey mention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.