Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Trust No One...trust No Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust No One...trust No Woman. (1478 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / The Wickedness Of Man { Trust No Body }. / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust No One...trust No Woman. by marvelck: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please trust no girl. cos the rate most ladies pretend to be responsible these days is something else. Many of them use Church to cover up. But by the time you get to know their true color, you would be shocked to your bones. Just like the story of a lady who pretended to be a responsible church girl, but is secretly dating/sleeping with more than three guys at the same time. And even dating a man old enough to be her father. And not only that, people later got to find out she was also once married though traditionally to another man somewhere while in secondary school. But refused to stay with the man. I don't know why girls of nowadays are becoming so loose and deceitful. Biko trust no woman! Even that small naive girl you think is innocent or still a virgin, might no longer be a virgin, and may even have enough lovers servicing her steady. The society is so rotten and full of deceit that those that are saints are now seen as fools. Lots of girls are now competing among themselves to be bad. Telling lies to them is just like ABC. They now do it with so much ease. Biko, trust only yourself, and no one!
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sorry bro.

I know how it feels but believe me, it won't last forever.

You'll get over it soon.

1 Like

Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Eddygourdo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm. Wonder the experience you had that resulted in these wailing. Anyway trust no human cos men and women are terrible. I myself await aliens to find true love
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Cutehector(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Op u havnt met estharfabian grin
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by MrCork: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
marvelck:
Please trust no girl. cos the rate most ladies pretend to be responsible these days is something else. Many of them use Church to cover up. But by the time you get to know their true color, you would be shocked to your bones. Just like the story of a lady who pretended to be a responsible church girl, but is secretly dating/sleeping with more than three guys at the same time. And even dating a man old enough to be her father. And not only that, people later got to find out she was also once married though traditionally to another man somewhere while in secondary school. But refused to stay with the man. I don't know why girls of nowadays are becoming so loose and deceitful. Biko trust no woman! Even that small naive girl you think is innocent or still a virgin, might no longer be a virgin, and may even have enough lovers servicing her steady. The society is so rotten and full of deceit that those that are saints are now seen as fools. Lots of girls are now competing among themselves to be bad. Telling lies to them is just like ABC. They now do it with so much ease. Biko, trust only yourself, and no one!

....see yor Gay face like Elton john,s boyfriend...So u want us to hate women & love men...abi?. for wot?

...Loooooookhear Brother ..if u cant handle rejection plis go n drink Beer or somtiin!!!! (no oofeinse)
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmmm Op u havnt met estharfabian grin
hector...so, U don't trust me?? shocked
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by herald9: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
If you trust no one, no one will trust you grin
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
hector...so, U don't trust me?? shocked
ha, wat r u thinkin.. I meant dat the op hasn't met a good gurl like u...
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ha, wat r u thinkin.. I meant dat the op hasn't met a good gurl like u...
Awwwe!! You're the sweetest! cry smiley
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Dammiesugar(f): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Trust no Man either.
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by dexcira(f): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op I hail o. Trust all men then undecided
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Awwwe!! You're the sweetest! cry smiley
lol do u actually cry wen someone tells u sweet words... cheesy
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by MrCork: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol do u actually cry wen someone tells u sweet words... cheesy

,,,sweery why shud any man truss u? undecided
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

,,,sweery why shud any man truss u? undecided
who is dis one? Abeg loss frm my sight...
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by MrCork: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
who is dis one? Abeg loss frm my sight...

..bro u are female aint u?...did I say somtin wrong? undecided
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by defemidefemi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
marvelck:
Lots of girls are now competing among themselves to be bad. Telling lies to them is just like ABC.
only God can save ladies of next generation, those of this generation has gone beyond prayer, praying for them can make God vex bcoz to God is like asking Him to waste His divine resources knowing fully well dat they can't change.
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

..bro u are female aint u?...did I say somtin wrong? undecided
no jus carry ur stale joke come my side oo.. If not I go expose u...I knw ur real name and hav ur pic wid me here... So jus compult urself..
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by gamaliel121(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na today??v
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by MrCork: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
no jus carry ur stale joke come my side oo.. If not I go expose u...I knw ur real name and hav ur pic wid me here... So jus compult urself..

...stop bragin like somali cow...u aint gats nada....bro we still regard u as a female on nairaland thoough
undecided
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

...stop bragin like somali cow...u aint gats nada....bro we still regard u as a female on nairaland thoough
undecided
alryt den...
Re: Trust No One...trust No Woman. by NinaNigeria(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Did someone hurt u darling?

(1) (Reply)

Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. / Did You Ever Drink This? / Is It Okay For A Woman To Carry Condoms Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.