Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (1478 Views)

She Was In Her Period But She Still Went Ahead And Did The Otuogene Style (pics) / Raped But Still Loves To ... / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by 1kinggy(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2015
I just saw this screenshot on twitter, taken from sisiyemmie's site.

I know many people are divided over the story.

lalasticlala

Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
hmmmm am so touched and I pity you but for the fact that you kept going back,i hereby name you.
SUGARTOMMYgrin
Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2015
And i name her SUGARTOTO!
Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Some girls though, they have a wanton desire for sexual fadism. Like he said. it's her cross- or what would a guy think of a girl who keeps coming back to him under these circumstances : he is a broke -as.s, he keeps taunting her, he sexually abuses her, he isn't caring, he made you fail your exams. He would surely think of her as a slut and treat her as such. It's obvious that she is a melancholy but thank god for her roommates though, that's another benefit of living in the hostel or among friends.
Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by ClassCaptain(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Sweet 17

that I take a lot of selfie everyday line tho
Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by misspicy(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2015
I have avoided commenting on the ongoing sugarbelly madness but At this point I'd like to say Yes I believe the sugarbelly story but I think she went about it the wrong and yes I put the blame on this girls guardians or parents.. because they have failed in their duty to know what is going on with their wards until things goes really bad.

we blame this girls for going back over and over again but we forget to see that this men who do this to young girls are monsters because

1)they are older and more experienced than this teenage girls

2)they know what they are doing while most of this girls do not even understand what is happening to them

3)this girls keep going back probably because they are not getting attention and love from their families,they think this monster love them

i can go on and on.....but i want to remind every one that what a 17 year old in 2015 know,a 17 year old some years back does not know this things because there was not much aware about sex,rape and the likes then.....
I know that if rape victims should come out and say what they have been made to go thru in their foolishness....the doubting thomases will know that this things are real

Thank you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by cornoil(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Na so. More confession needed for the upcoming young ones.
Re: Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. by schumastic(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
wish they can make a good law for every rapist to have their dick cut or something painfull cus s really annoying

(1) (Reply)

30 Best Happy Valentine Day Quotes / Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman / Nigerian Man Dates Sisters;Proposes To 1,Gets Other Pregnant & Buy Her Home(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.