Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal (4791 Views)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
My neighbour who is yahoo boy, bought a new toyota camry 2.2,so he decided to throw an allnight bash in the compound, alll sorts of yahoo boiz were present and oloshos aka (runs gals) were not left out, there was so mch to eat and drink, skunk was goin at every point were two or three are gathered.
Now there was this very clean and fresh olosho that my friend spotted and he made a move on her! The runs gal said she'll collect 15k last as against the initial 20k she earlier said she'll take, on hearing 15k, my guy withdrew and went in2 my room to play ps3
So these particular runs gal, was in the company of her friends she got high on benylin codeine,she smoked SK, and many other nervous system knocking drugs even ruwa was not left out in the items for highing,, then my freind later came out when he heard shouts and he assumed they were fighting of which there was really a fight so we all watched as they made efforts to calm the pandemonium
Unknowingly to me and my friend that particular runs gal had vommitted on her body and her friends needed to rest her somewhere and my half sister was around so they pleaded wth her to let them rest the gal in my room, unknowing to them that a guy owns the room, so she obliged them their request,
So they removed the gals cloths and she was left wth pants alone as they helped her wash her clothes, so after dancing and pressing some yansh outside in the party my guy went back to continue playing ps3 in my room
Now as he entered his eyes greeted the naked body of the gal save for the pant she wore,he quickly ran out to call me and know if I knew the naked runs gal was in my room, when he came he was frowning and he said " guy nawa for u o so later gree that 15k to pay the gal only u come dey fvck am abi" as he said that I told him I don't kniw what he's talkin abt and he led me to my room and behold as I entered the room, oh lawd it was this gal, she's so fresh and u know light gals have very seductive laps,
Now my friend and I agreed that we'll fvck the gal cos there's no way I'll fvck the gal alone wthout him participating as he loves sex a lot to the extent that he can exchange his NYSC certificate for 1 round of sex.
I climbed to the bed the gal seem to move her body a bit buh she was to weak to talk then I begged her to lemme jus do small at least lemme manage one round of sex, cos right now my bae's pvssy is under lock and keys as they are partaking in a 70 day fasting and prayers in her churchand she made me understand that I should jus bare wth he r till the fast is over as she is fasting also cos of me and her, but my people the konji wey dey always disturb my life na heavy weight konji as I have tried to contact some of the gals wey dey always show me mercy give me toto fvck b4 in time past, buh many of them no dey around,
So this gal whether she accepted abi she no accept I no know I jus know sey as i begged her and told her I'll give her 2k for taxi fare she didn't resist when I part her legs and pulled my trousers, I quickly suck breasts small and press small yansh all this while my guy dey shadow for outside and also he don notify my sister and that one sabi co-operate na so she sef dey help me dey shadow,
As I put my fully charged dick in her pvssy she let out heavy air from her nostril,ahhhhhhh my people her pvssy was fvckn sweet infact the toto worth 15k true true, as I was fvckn her she was panting heavy air still, I spread her legs well, and enjoyed very sweetness her pvssy had to offer,after a while I poured my sperm in2 her live and direct then I pecked her and stood up.
My guy went in as he was already anticipating his turn as he went in and I watched out for him, I don't know wat transpired between them buh I heard a lil struggle between them and after a while it ceased and after like 20 mins my guy came out sweating, then we went to dance ,after a while i went back she was already siitting up, I sha formed one or two gist wth her and quickly cooked indomie for her dat midnight, I locked the door firmly after she ate I fvcked her two more times, then I called it a day by 5:30 am her friends in the company of my half sister went in 2 help her dress up and the runs gals carried their friend and they left in one of the cars of the yahoo bois, my guy knew I was inside wth the gal and I fvcked her extra, since then him they beef me, buh I don't try beg am sha
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
OLOSHO Yeah that's it
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by gamaliel121(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Olosho fucckkerrr
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by evanscheck(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
So u no wear condom
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
gamaliel121:
Olosho fucckkerrr
yep!
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by downed: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
So...wts ur point..u slept with a runzgal..who wz high..half conscious..in dire need of rest..congratulations...ur a man..mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Vanilla123: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls don't destroy your future. Beware of HIV.

2 Likes

Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Johnnoah1st: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
yep!
bro at rate at which u are going senseless dis days am sure senseless its self go dey envy you.
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
bro at rate at which u are going senseless dis days am sure senseless its self go dey envy you.
weyrey ni johnnoah1st yi o
cheesy
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nova15: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
My neighbour who is yahoo boy, bought a new toyota camry 2.2,so he decided to throw an allnight bash in the compound, alll sorts of yahoo boiz were present and oloshos aka (runs gals) were not left out, there was so mch to eat and drink, skunk was goin at every point were two or three are gathered.
Now there was this very clean and fresh olosho that my friend spotted and he made a move on her! The runs gal said she'll collect 15k last as against the initial 20k she earlier said she'll take, on hearing 15k, my guy withdrew and went in2 my room to play ps3
So these particular runs gal, was in the company of her friends she got high on benylin codeine,she smoked SK, and many other nervous system knocking drugs even ruwa was not left out in the items for highing,, then my freind later came out when he heard shouts and he assumed they were fighting of which there was really a fight so we all watched as they made efforts to calm the pandemonium
Unknowingly to me and my friend that particular runs gal had vommitted on her body and her friends needed to rest her somewhere and my half sister was around so they pleaded wth her to let them rest the gal in my room, unknowing to them that a guy owns the room, so she obliged them their request,
So they removed the gals cloths and she was left wth pants alone as they helped her wash her clothes, so after dancing and pressing some yansh outside in the party my guy went back to continue playing ps3 in my room
Now as he entered his eyes greeted the naked body of the gal save for the pant she wore,he quickly ran out to call me and know if I knew the naked runs gal was in my room, when he came he was frowning and he said " guy nawa for u o so later gree that 15k to pay the gal only u come dey fvck am abi" as he said that I told him I don't kniw what he's talkin abt and he led me to my room and behold as I entered the room, oh lawd it was this gal, she's so fresh and u know light gals have very seductive laps,
Now my friend and I agreed that we'll fvck the gal cos there's no way I'll fvck the gal alone wthout him participating as he loves sex a lot to the extent that he can exchange his NYSC certificate for 1 round of sex.
I climbed to the bed the gal seem to move her body a bit buh she was to weak to talk then I begged her to lemme jus do small at least lemme manage one round of sex, cos right now my bae's pvssy is under lock and keys as they are partaking in a 70 day fasting and prayers in her churchand she made me understand that I should jus bare wth he r till the fast is over as she is fasting also cos of me and her, but my people the konji wey dey always disturb my life na heavy weight konji as I have tried to contact some of the gals wey dey always show me mercy give me toto fvck b4 in time past, buh many of them no dey around,
So this gal whether she accepted abi she no accept I no know I jus know sey as i begged her and told her I'll give her 2k for taxi fare she didn't resist when I part her legs and pulled my trousers, I quickly suck breasts small and press small yansh all this while my guy dey shadow for outside and also he don notify my sister and that one sabi co-operate na so she sef dey help me dey shadow,
As I put my fully charged dick in her pvssy she let out heavy air from her nostril,ahhhhhhh my people her pvssy was fvckn sweet infact the toto worth 15k true true, as I was fvckn her she was panting heavy air still, I spread her legs well, and enjoyed very sweetness her pvssy had to offer,after a while I poured my sperm in2 her live and direct then I pecked her and stood up.
My guy went in as he was already anticipating his turn as he went in and I watched out for him, I don't know wat transpired between them buh I heard a lil struggle between them and after a while it ceased and after like 20 mins my guy came out sweating, then we went to dance ,after a while i went back she was already siitting up, I sha formed one or two gist wth her and quickly cooked indomie for her dat midnight, I locked the door firmly after she ate I fvcked her two more times, then I called it a day by 5:30 am her friends in the company of my half sister went in 2 help her dress up and the runs gals carried their friend and they left in one of the cars of the yahoo bois, my guy knew I was inside wth the gal and I fvcked her extra, since then him they beef me, buh I don't try beg am sha

2 Likes

Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by happyjuliet(f): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
So make we dey clap for u naaa, job well done undecidedSo make we dey clap for u naaa, job well done
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
happyjuliet:
So make we dey clap for u naaa, job well done undecidedSo make we dey clap for u naaa, job well done
undecided
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by kizzken(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
some jew men no go undastand what you did, konjy na bastard, u did right, those olosho's been overpricing sex
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
kizzken:
some jew men no go undastand what you did, konjy na bastard, u did right, those olosho's been overpricing sex
thanks!
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pls can u hook me nd dt ur yahoo neigbor up?
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
I see
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by cornoil(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na me be the yahoo guy. Beeb me asap tongue
naughtynaughty:
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
cornoil:
Na me be the yahoo guy. Beeb me asap tongue
am crios jor sad
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by cornoil(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Check my profile and u go know say I be chairman of the yahoo yahoo tongue what ya want
naughtynaughty:
am crios jor sad
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
cornoil:
Check my profile and u go know say I be chairman of the yahoo yahoo tongue what ya want
abeg I dnt want u,I want dt ur cousin
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by cornoil(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okay, pm me ur contact now. My yahoo guy and cousin don dey fantasize abt u.
naughtynaughty:
abeg I dnt want u,I want dt ur cousin
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
so I've been wasting energy on an Online _whore who's main target is to get hooked up with YY dudes. Lazy ass _bitch

Spits on her face
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
so I've been wasting energy on an Online _whore who's main target is to get hooked up with YY dudes. Lazy ass _bitch

Spits on her face
lol jobless old fool, so u even hav enough time to check people's profile and check their comments. Am blushing oo almighty Nairaland badooo wit small dick. See, there r cheap enhancement drugs everywhere o. Get urself one even if its aboki own. Agbaya!
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
cornoil:
Okay, pm me ur contact now. My yahoo guy and cousin don dey fantasize abt u.
abeg I no dey o. Lol nah play I dey play o. Happy sunday
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol jobless old fool, so u even hav enough time to check people's profile and check their comments. Am blushing oo almighty Nairaland badooo wit small dick. See, there r cheap enhancement drugs everywhere o. Get urself one even if its aboki own. Agbaya!
what's this alayeradarada typing? Small diick? Oh! I forgot I'm chattin a professional _prostitute who dudes have to triple _dick before they can fill her 'Kanji Dam _Pussy'. Go ask your mum how I made her beg for mercy with the supposed 'small dick'. Awon ti e won ni jere e. Ofo loma se. Aro ti romo
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this alayeradarada typing? Small diick? Oh! I forgot I'm chattin a professional _prostitute who dudes have to triple _dick before they can fill her 'Kanji Dam _Pussy'. Go ask your mum how I made her beg for mercy with the supposed 'small dick'. Awon ti e won ni jere e. Ofo loma se. Aro ti romo
lol ur own nyash go soon open. Uploading d pix soon. Komah rokii laya e. Am puttin an end to evrione uve been oppressing. Thing is dis gay can't even ask a lady out in real life o. I gat ur medicine aswear
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
So in short you raped a gilr and you are here talking? HIV nko? i pity some men aswear and your original girlfriend too, imagine if you have HIV now, your "christian" girlfriend will catch it, you break up and she will dash another man.

Guys always use condoms please cos of boys and girls like these OP and his "Olosho"

1 Like

Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I'm richer than him bae, b4 he hammered he normally come to get pepper and tooth paste from at times, so I guess we shld roll, u know I gat a big mouka foam
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adanna28:
I see
sweetie wat do u see, I tot I wasn't naked! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:
So in short you raped a gilr and you are here talking? HIV nko? i pity some men aswear and your original girlfriend too, imagine if you have HIV now, your "christian" girlfriend will catch it, you break up and she will dash another man.

Guys always use condoms please cos of boys and girls like these OP and his "Olosho"
dnt worry I'm immune to all those diseases, holy communion wey I dey take for church go take care of any yama yama
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'm richer than him bae, b4 he hammered he normally come to get pepper and tooth paste from at times, so I guess we shld roll, u know I gat a big mouka foam
ok sir..lol *talking 2myslf *chaii nah me find trouble oooo yanga dey sleep
Re: My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal by jonaifame22(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
ok sir..lol *talking 2myslf *chaii nah me find trouble oooo yanga dey sleep
baby I'm all u need,I'll take of u, sexually and financially jus hav faith

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 / My Elder Bro At Fuel Station Today (photos) / My Chat With a slay queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.