Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. (8626 Views)

If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
1. They are so full of themeselves!
2. Most of them selling point is just their face!
3. They are boring as fvuck!
4. They are socially retarded!
5. All of them live fake lifes!
6. Their pussy stinks!
7. They think they should be treated like queens!
8. They are full of shìt!
9. They have no life outside Instagram and Facebook(Fake Life)
10.They have fish brain!

Im out!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by k5500: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whoever pissed you off this bad needs to be flogged

27 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Harwoyeez(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
seems like their is something about you that u need to fix ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Splinz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy shocked cheesy
Kukuma tell us sey fine chikalas no dey gree for you...
Pele.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by konkonbilo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Angry bird cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol -- Just say you're afraid of fine girls.

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by donstan18: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pretty ladies are the easiest to approach, but hard to date, because most of them are empty.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by bosstim(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
chai bro I feel your pain.
u r venting your anger cos obviously u never fit woo any pretty girl not to talk of bleeping one.

Pretty girls give good FUCKING especially d fleshy curvy ones.

bros Abeg try bleep one fine geh

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
bosstim:
chai bro I feel your pain.
u r venting your anger cos obviously u never fit woo any pretty girl not to talk of bleeping one.

Pretty girls give good FUCKING especially d fleshy curvy ones.

bros Abeg try bleep one fine geh

Wrong, they are usually boring in bed, because they don't have to try at anything in life they are so empty and slow.
The only thing they give effort to is their accent and looks, everything else na zero.

P.s extremely extraordinary lazy in bed, you have to do all the work.

7 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
donsimo:

Wrong, they are usually boring in bed, because they don't have to try at anything in life they are so empty and slow.
The only thing they give effort to is their accent and looks, everything else na zero.

P.s extremely extraordinary lazy in bed, you have to do all the work.
take

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by k5500: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
You need not transfer the aggression, stay pissed at your slay Queens and not me
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
You are correct guy, always proud and rude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
I Met A Very Beautiful Girl But Her Body Odour automatically Made Her Ugly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
lies from the pit of hell
if all you wrote there are your observation about pretty girls, then you don't know how to play your games like a G

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by seniorgozman(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
I see low self-esteem in you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by theunnamed: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
k5500:
Whoever pissed you off this bad needs to be flogged

Like ehnn...

But op

Be careful!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
theunnamed:

Like ehnn...

But op

Be careful!!! angry angry
careful about watin? U dey mad!?
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Oyenike01(f): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
pretty girl don chop this one money.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lies lies lies lies.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Slaye: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol not all of them sha.. The ones in banks are awesome. Choi like one I meet today for uba, I was forced to open account just to get an opportunity to talk to her, thank God she give me her number, erima, oh erima!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:
Lol not all of them sha.. The ones in banks are awesome. Choi like one I meet today for uba, I was forced to open account just to get an opportunity to talk to her, thank God she give me her number, erima, oh erima!
U are the greatest Mugu alive! Take

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Slaye: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mrbolt555:
U are the greatest Mugu alive! Take

Shut up dude. If girls nor they like you come make i do likeness with talk and gree for you make you fit they gist any girl undecided

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Girls are girls..pretty or ugly
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Shut up dude. If girls nor they like you come make i do likeness with talk and gree for you make you fit they gist any girl undecided
Fùck off!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Agadsman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
My only issue with them is that they are too dramatic not all though but most of them.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by HarunaWest(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Adamummya:
lies from the pit of hell
if all you wrote there are your observation about pretty girls, then you don't know how to play your games like a G
he said pretty girls oooh...aunty are you pretty?

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by dhantey324(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
How did you arrive at no. 6 when you don't approach dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Did they break your heart?
Mrbolt555:
1. They are so full of themeselves!
2. Most of them selling point is just their face!
3. They are boring as fvuck!
4. They are socially retarded!
5. All of them live fake lifes!
6. Their pussy stinks!
7. They think they should be treated like queens!
8. They are full of shìt!
9. They have no life outside Instagram and Facebook(Fake Life)
10.They have fish brain!

Im out!!!

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Mandrake007(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2018
fact is every pretty girl has got a problem they all come with excessive baggage and yes they're super boring,conceited and most of the times dumb because they feel their beauty makes up for their deficiencies but it's wrong to generalize just get you an average or above average girl with a bang body that's not a slayqueen and live a happy life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.