Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,692 members, 7,844,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Words You Can Use Instead Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words You Can Use Instead Of Love (911 Views)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / WTF? Chinese Company Creates Lifelike Black 'sex Doll' That Men Can Use Instead / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words You Can Use Instead Of Love by Bimpeusman: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
If you are looking for nice, lovely and fantastic words to use instead of saying “I Love You” to your partner, you have to come to the right place. Most people use the word “love” so often that it starts losing its
meaning. If you are dating a mature man or woman, it can be strange to you to say I love you, but if you didn’t want them to doubt your true feelings for them. If you not ready to say “I love you”. Here are words to use instead of love, below if you like your partner.

Devoted
Whenever you tell your partner the word “devoted” means that you love or loyal her and you will never hurt them intentionally or cheat her. Always try to show your partner that you really love her, care about her and you will always make her happy. Saying this word to your partner will help you to significant trust you and know that you want to be with her forever.

Cherish
If you can’t tell your girlfriend that you love her, you can say that you highly cherish your relationship with her. This will show your sweetheart how much you protect, care about and like her. Although, don’t think you are saying “I love you” to your partner, but you are still showing her that you love her by saying “Cherish” and you will never betray or divorce her.

Adore
This is also among one of the best romantic words to tell your partner everyday instead of saying “I Love You”. Telling her that you adore her means you love, respect (her) deeply and you are happy with her. Most of us make use of these words “adore”, it has a wonderful meaning.

Worship
Don’t say this word to your girlfriend at the beginning of your relationship, because this word means a lot of things that can distracted her or scare off her without even realizing, because this word is very powerful. It’s recommended for couple’s that have been together for long period more than 6 – 8 years and if they are tired of saying “I love you” every day, you can prefer saying “worship” is a wonderful way to show your impress to your partner.

Fancy
If you want to show your girlfriend that you are interested in her, tell her you fancy her. This word won’t scare her but she will smile with you, because the word is not powerful like “worship or love”. It is actually great word to say when you start dating. It’s a sweet word to say to your partner to keep her mind feel better.

Fallen
One of the best ways to express your feeling to your partner several months in your relationship is to tell her that you have fallen for her. When you are not ready to tell your partner you love her, but you are ready to show her that you like her, you can make use of this word “fallen”. Saying this word always “fallen” to your girlfriend is a perfect and best way to show your feeling to her.
http://www.247naijamedia.com/2015/11/words-you-can-use-instead-of-love.html
Re: Words You Can Use Instead Of Love by susrite(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hey there! Nice write up buh FYI one of the emotional feelings that has no suitable synonym is LOVE! iMean it
Re: Words You Can Use Instead Of Love by ClassCaptain(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
[img] Nice [/img]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Things To Do Before Preparing Yourself For Marriage / Benefits Of Relationships / Do You See What's Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.