Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374903 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2016
johnw74:
lie lie dolphinheart

you should re read your posts, but then you would be blinded to all of your confusion everywhere

you say some of "the first and last verses" are Jesus talking because He was the first resurrected
and you say some of the Alpha Omega verses are Father God talking
smiley

Here Jesus say's He is the first and last:
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

You lie lie say this is Father God:
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Alpha and Omega of course is Greek for "the first and the last"
is Father God also the first resurrected? ha ha

no, the testimony of Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

"the Alpha and Omega" "the first and the last" "the beginning and the ending:
all mean the same thing

duh dum dolph

[b]rev 1:8

New International Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

New Living Translation
"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One."

English Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Berean Study Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come--the Almighty.

Berean Literal Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says Lord God, the One being, and who was, and who is coming, the Almighty.

New American Standard Bible 
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "the One who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty." 

International Standard Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," declares the Lord God, "the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty."

NET Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God--the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come--the All-Powerful! 

New Heart English Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"I am the A and the Z," says the Lord God, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming, the Almighty. 

New American Standard 1977 
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

American Standard Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Darby Bible Translation
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith [the] Lord God, he who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

English Revised Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, which is and which was and which is to come,

Weymouth New Testament
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "He who is and was and evermore will be--the Ruler of all."

World English Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."[/b]

THE BEST AND OLDEST AVAILABLE MANUSCRIPTS DO NOT HAVE THE WORDS "BEGINNING AND ENDING" IN REV 1:8, PLS TELL US WHICH MANUSCRIPT DID YOUR BIBLE USE TO GET THOSE WORDS IT ADDED?

WE KNOW IT WAS GOD WHO GAVE JESUS THE REVELATION
Re 1:1 A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

WE know Jesus is not the God who gave him the revelation, in fact in revelation he Called that God " my God".

We also know that from examinING revelation 1: 4-6 , the one who is who was and who is to come is not Jesus as much as Jesus is not the seven spirits.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2016
If the scriptures say Jesus is God-then Jesus is God.
And if Paul didn't say God was manifest in the flesh-then these words came from God Himself. who spoke through Paul.
KJV {Isaiah 7:14} Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign, "Behold a Virgin will conceive and bear a Son, and she shall call His name Immanuel.
The NWT Bible it say's-Therefore Jehovah Himself will give you a sign, Look the young woman will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and she will name Him Immanuel..
There is no maiden name-not even in your bible, Mary was the Virgin the prophets spoke about In {Isaiah 7:14}
Dolphinheart not even you can change the prophesies..
And on top of all this, call your children what you like. Your children don't match up with the prophesies, some children are called Jesus-but theirs only One Jesus, He that lives on from the beginning, If calling your child a name that's relevant to God-then by their fruits we will know them.
dolphinheart:

you know who Immanuel really is? , now pls tell us, was the first Immanuel in Isaiahs prophecy God? Go and read the prophecy and see how it was first fulfilled!

go and read the scriptures shown to you brocab, you will understand better, that Jesus bears the name Immanuel does not mean that Jesus is God,
we all know that God was with jesus, telling him what to do and say and giving him the power to do so!.

The words I told you are not false, but truth:

[b]Paul did not say "god was manifest in flesh, Paul did not use the Greek word " theos"

go and read the prophecy, go and read it's first fulfillment, come back and tell us if that first child called I'mmanuel is God. 

God's son became flesh and took on the likeness of men, that's what the scriptures teaches.
The scriptures teaches that God sent his son, not himself to become flesh, so God did not become flesh, his son became flesh and dwelt with mankind!

With this foremost representative of Jehovah among mankind, Matthew under inspiration could truly say, “With Us Is God.”
Jesus at various times during his life on earth told us how God was using him among mankind. 

Who Was Immanuel?
Some names of individuals in the Bible were prophetic and describe the work the person would do. For example, the prophet Isaiah was inspired to write: “Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Immanuel.” (Isaiah 7:14) This name means “With Us Is God.” Some Bible commentators have tried to link the first fulfillment of this prophecy with one of the Israelite kings or one of Isaiah’s sons. However, the Gospel writer Matthew showed that Isaiah’s prophecy was completely fulfilled in Jesus.—Matthew 1:22, 23.

Some have claimed that by applying the name Immanuel to Jesus, the Bible teaches that Jesus is God. However, by this logic the young man Elihu, who comforted and corrected Job, was also God. Why? His name means “My God Is He.”

Jesus never claimed to be God. (John 14:28; Philippians 2:5, 6) But he did reflect his Father’s personality perfectly, and he fulfilled all of God’s promises regarding the Messiah. (John 14:9; 2 Corinthians 1:20) The name Immanuel well describes Jesus’ role as the Messianic Seed, a descendant of David, the one who proves that God is with those who worship Him.

God sent Jesus to save his Faithfull ones. God spoke to us through a son( heb 1 : 1,2), Jesus tells us that the father told him what to say! and gave his sheep to him.[/b]

brocab, in Nigeria here, the southwest people have a name they give to their children, the name is " oluwapelumi", it means " God is with me"
We all know that though the child bears that name,it does not mean that the parents think that the child is God!
names have deeper meanings than to look it at face value, the isrealites understand this too when they add God to their names. There is a son of heman called eliathah, his name means "GOD HAS COME" , brocab, does it mean the son of heman is God cus his name means God has come?, If you could answer this question(though I know you will not), then you will understand better about names.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thank you-Dolphinheart=even if God's name is not jehovah,
dolphinheart:

which one of those names did God directly tell you "this is my name"?

have I not thought you what psalms 83: 18 says, where we were told God's name?
pls check and study the definition of the Greek word "theos" , I've posted it earlier!

the bible does not lie, and I've explained those verses to you.

on Luke 1:31 , this is what I said :
" like I said, I was beginning to suspect you know little about the name jehovah, you just comfirmed it. I will not teach you further , but I will leave a clue, go and read the 1611 edition of the KJV, post what luke 1: 31 says here, tell us how that translation spelt the name of the son of God in that verse and why you , a defender of that 1611 translation do not spell the name in that manner!

your refusal to quote that verse from the 1611 version and explain why you don't spell the name in like manner will show how deep into falsehood you really are!"

YOU HAVE REFUSED TO DO SO, YOU AGAIN SHOW DEEP IN FALSEHOOD YOU ARE ANYTIME YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER CUS YOU KNOW IT EXPOSES YOU.

broad is this (below) the verse you are referring to? if it is ,then you confirm more and more that you know little about jehovah!

gen 13:4
King James Bible
Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on the name of the LORD.

The questions one needs to ask you is
. where did the scripture say Abraham built an image.?
even if God's name is not jehovah, would that make it right for Abraham to build and image for worship?
did Abraham build an image for worship?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well said good and faithful servant..
achorladey:

st=52287110][color=#000099]
Brocab :
This argument would sound better if you would just study other bibles, and find out why most bibles don't have the name Jehovah written inside them,
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
solite3:
author=dolphinheart post=52271869]

undecided @ bold so that chapter has false views? What are the false views? Is the bible no longer inspired or it is just views

you are not attending to issues raised.
How come the writer uses the same psalm 102 that was used to address Jehovah to address Jesus?
I remember in one of your post when you said Jehovah just used Jesus to create things but Jesus is NEVER said to be the one who made all things. Well, haven't you been proven wrong?

Yes Jesus is the Master worker you have said it All.

this you have said my friend shows just how dangerous watch tower brainwashing can be.
The bible does not give room for this absurdities.

Read again slowly
Ps 102:25-27Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens[b] are the work of your hands[/b].26They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away.27But you are the same, and your years will never end.
the scripture didn't just say the heavens and earth are his works but the work of his hands.

Using your analogy, can you tell your friends that your house is the work of your hands?

yes, is it not bibilical? Yet you couldn't fault it.

1. I did not say the chapter has false views , look at what I said again :
solite3, if you read those scriptures without trying to understand the context and what the the bible says in its entirety, you will come to the false understandING you are trying to potray .

2. It should be noted that you tried to omit yourself from answering the question asked, this question is vital to understandING Hebrews chapter 1:
[b] First of all, who is talking in that verse? and who does that person say he is in relation to Jesus? The answers to those questions which I will expect that you will not provide when you reply(let's see if you will prove me wrong ) will help you to understand what that verse is saying.

you proved me right again by refusing to answer that question.

3. You refuse to respond to this statement and verses:
[b]you have read the relationship the person talking in that verse and Jesus when it comes to creation, earliar that same chapter had cleared Any false views of what it will say later , look at heb 1: 1-2.
Heb 1:1 Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways
Heb 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

4. I am attending to the issue raised I'm telling how the quote of psalms 102: 25-27 can be applied to Jesus in Hebrews 1: 10-12 when the psalm says that it is addressed to God. The answer is that it is because the Son is the one through whom God performed the creative works there described by the psalmist. (See Colossians 1:15, 16; Proverbs 8:22, 27-30.)
It should be observed in Hebrews 1:5b that a quotation is made from 2 Samuel 7:14 and applied to the Son of God. Although that text had its first application to Solomon, the later application of it to Jesus Christ does not mean that Solomon and Jesus are the same. Jesus is “greater than Solomon” and carries out a work foreshadowed by Solomon.—Luke 11:31.

5. It is evident that in Hebrew chapter one, the God that the writer is refering to as saying all this is not Jesus.

6. pls you need to support your statement with facts, pls show where I made the statement you claimed you remembered I made.

7. It is good that you accepted that Jesus is the one being referred to in proverbs 8: 30, your brother brocab refuses to accept, hope you will teach him that truth.
I also hope you accept the other things said about Jesus in that chapter.
The verse said, I was beside him as a master worker, hope you understand that statement?

8. yes I can tell my friends that the foundation where the works of my own hands , the bricklayer can say the same thing, it is left for the listener to understand the statement , it does not mean the bricklayer and the owner are same person.
A similar expression was used by Solomon , let's read it
Ec 2:4 I undertook great works. I built houses for myself; I planted vineyards for myself.
Ec 2:5I made gardens and parks for myself, and I planted in them all sorts of fruit trees.
Ec 2:6I made pools of water for myself, to irrigate a grove of flourishing trees.
* you can continue reading to verse 11

In reverence to verse 4, 1Ki 7:1 says : And it took Solʹo·mon 13 years to build his own house, until his whole house was completed.
The scriptures above says Solomon built his own house, Solomon said he undertook great works and built his house. We all know that despite this statement by Solomon, we could not say he physically built the house by himself , we all know he employed people to build his house for him. despite this well known facts that Solomon employed workers to build his house for him, look at what he said in verse 12
Ec 2:11 But when I reflected on all the works that MY OWN HANDS had done and on all the hard work that I had toiled to accomplish, I saw that everything was futile, a chasing after the wind; there was nothing of real value under the sun.

now let me ask you solite3, did Solomon say he accomplished those works he mentioned earlier with his own hands? does it mean he physically did the construction? pls answer , you are the one who brought up the issue of own hand as if it negates the lay man's example I gave you.

9. you did not respond to this question :
You are very confused , so Jesus was God that was talking in those verses of Hebrew chapter 1?

10. IF you believe you said something biblical and you want me to know or respond, pls mention me when you say it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by jworg: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
major466:
Do not get me wrong am not prejudice to Jehovah's Witness group. On the contrary, I like their sense of seriousness and modesty. Their ''Awake Magazine'' is one of my favorite magazines; very informative and colorful. I still read them to this day.
The only thing that spoil the show is their doctrine about the Divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ. They believe Jesus is of equal status with Arch Angels in heaven. It is written all over their literatures. To Jehovah witness, Jesus Christ is not GOD. This belief is a massive contradiction to John1:1 which states that:
''In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with GOD and the word was GOD.''
2. ''He was in the beginning with GOD. All things were made through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was made that has been made.''

The term ''Word'' from the verse above is refering to Jesus Christ. And He (Jesus Christ) was in existence before the creation of heaven and earth. He was with GOD from the very beginnging. And He was GOD. All created objects in heaven (including all the angels big and small) and earth were made through him. Without Him, not one thing was made.
If the Jehovah Witness group hold the believe that Jesus Christ is not GOD but a majestic being, created just like Arch Micheal, how come the Bible categorically recognizes Jesus Christ as GOD and that all things both in heaven and earth were made through him in John1:1-3?

My friend the truth is that the bible teaches that Jesus is a God even in the book of isaiah 9:6 calls him mighty God and Jehovah's witnesses do not dispute that at any time. But the area of interest is, Is Jesus equal in status to the almighty God? That is were we Jehovah's witnesses say No.. First of all in the book of Isaiah 9:6 i quoted earlier called Jesus a mighty God if Jesus is refered to as Mighty God then who is Almighty (remember comparative and superlative in english language). Secondly Jesus on so many occasion refered to himself as having a father matt 6:9, 10 (he said our father in the heaven which includes himself otherwise he would have said Your father in heaven) on the night he was killed he prayed to a higher God begging that he be spared the agony that was coming to prove the fact that he was talking to a superior he said, "Let not my will but yours take place" . Also in John 14:28 Jesus said that he is going to meet a father and that Father is greater than he is. So please don't get it twisted Jehovah's witnesses do demote Jesus or promote Jesus we preach Jesus exactly for what he is, that is he is our Redeemer, the king of kings enthroned in heaven as king of God's kingdom, the only begotten son of God (John 3:16) and so much more. But one thing we do not accept is that Jesus is same and equal to the almighty God. For more info visit jw. Org got to bible teachings for more answers
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Do you expect me to answer this again, what don't you understand what is written in the NWT Bible {Genesis 13:4} To a place where he previously built an Alter. Therefore Abram called on the name of Jehovah.
Abram built an Alter. Abram used this place, like we do with Churches to call out to God.
These a images-You need to realise God doesn't meet us in buildings, nor places, nor Altars. Abram needed a place only because God could find only the very few that will call on the name of the Lord, back in those days.
These day's we don't need images, because {1 Peter 2:5} We are living stones built up in a Spiritual house.
{Genesis 22:14} Abram built an Alter to meet with the Lord, and He called it Jehovahjirah as it's said to this day,in the name of the Lord, it shall be seen.
{ Matthew 1:20-23} Matches up with {Luke 1:31} in the 1611" "And where do you go from here?
Do I have to repeat this verses again NKJV {Psalms 83:18} That they may know that your name is the Lord, are the most high over all the earth.
KJV That they may know that your name is Jehovah.
So which is it "Lord or Jehovah" or both? If you say both-then it proves Jesus is the most high over all the earth.
dolphinheart:

which one of those names did God directly tell you "this is my name"?

have I not thought you what psalms 83: 18 says, where we were told God's name?
pls check and study the definition of the Greek word "theos" , I've posted it earlier!

the bible does not lie, and I've explained those verses to you.

on Luke 1:31 , this is what I said :
" like I said, I was beginning to suspect you know little about the name jehovah, you just comfirmed it. I will not teach you further , but I will leave a clue, go and read the 1611 edition of the KJV, post what luke 1: 31 says here, tell us how that translation spelt the name of the son of God in that verse and why you , a defender of that 1611 translation do not spell the name in that manner!

your refusal to quote that verse from the 1611 version and explain why you don't spell the name in like manner will show how deep into falsehood you really are!"

YOU HAVE REFUSED TO DO SO, YOU AGAIN SHOW DEEP IN FALSEHOOD YOU ARE ANYTIME YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER CUS YOU KNOW IT EXPOSES YOU.

broad is this (below) the verse you are referring to? if it is ,then you confirm more and more that you know little about jehovah!

gen 13:4
King James Bible
Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on the name of the LORD.

even if God's name is not jehovah, would that make it right for Abraham to build and image for worship?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
ejimatic:

Your opiinion is respected. However, Jehovah's witnesses are not peddlars of the good news neither are they running a religious business organisation-We believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour (John 14 vrs 6. Acts 4 12 Isaiah 9 vrs 6) and take him as a model (I Peter 2 vrs 21) but we give our exclusive devotion to Almighty God Jehovah (Psalms 83 :18) Jesus our Lord and saviour worshiped him too and prayed to him always (Mathew 6 9 to 13).We are imitating him too .

It seems you don't know what is going on within watchtower. Like the saying goes a slave does not know what his master is doing.
In the aspect of Christ imitation you guys failed woefully. Jesus never mention Jehovah's name. He told you that Christians are his witness not Jehovah witnesses. The disciples were called Christians not Jehovah witness .

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
solite3:

Dolphinheart

Did you read what brocab wrote?

What does Emmanuel mean?
A. God is with us
B.a god is with us.
C. No idea

yes I read it, did you read my reply, do you understand my reply?

The answer is A
the issue is not about the Greek word "theos", Isaiah told us the meaning of the name "Immanuel" not "theos".

I asked him a question, I like to ask you too, hope you will answer
one of heman's son is called eliathah. can you tell us what that names means and can you tell us if it means that the person bearing that name is god?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
I dialed jwdonotjoin.com. the Lord said bring with you two or three witnesses-and if he don't listen then take it to the church.
So I am still waiting for the church to respond..
achorladey:

st=52287110][color=#000099]
Brocab:
This argument would sound better if you would just study other bibles, and find out why most bibles don't have the name Jehovah written inside them,
Achorladey:
18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
After your(Brocab) study of NWT and the KJV. What do you have to say about ''Jehovah'' under the principles highlighted in Matthew 18:16? Will you insist the JWs had no right to use the name? Is Jehovah not recorded in these two Bible translations? That it's stated categorically more than twice in each of these bibles is that not enough proof to establish every word? Matthew 18:16. Give the JWs a break. If you can't comprehend the scriptures call for help stubbornness leads to nowhere.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Don't try and twist the subject Dolphinheart-the prophets were talking about the virgin who conceived a son.
No-one is interested in your question, just answer the truth.. Jesus rightful name is Immanuel meaning "With us is God..
dolphinheart:

The answer is A
the issue is not about the Greek word "theos", Isaiah told us the meaning of the name "Immanuel" not "theos".

one of heman's son is called eliathah. can you tell us what that names means and can you tell us if it means that the person bearing that name is god?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Solite3 responded alright but you don't listen..
dolphinheart:

solite3, if you read those scriptures without trying to understand the context and what the the bible says in its entirety, you will come to the false understandING you are trying to potray .

2. It should be noted that you tried to omit yourself from answering the question asked, this question is vital to understandING Hebrews chapter 1:
[b] First of all, who is talking in that verse? and who does that person say he is in relation to Jesus? The answers to those questions which I will expect that you will not provide when you reply(let's see if you will prove me wrong ) will help you to understand what that verse is saying.

[b]you have read the relationship the person talking in that verse and Jesus when it comes to creation, earliar that same chapter had cleared Any false views of what it will say later , look at heb 1: 1-2.
Heb 1:1 Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways
Heb 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

4. I am attending to the issue raised I'm telling how the quote of psalms 102: 25-27 can be applied to Jesus in Hebrews 1: 10-12 when the psalm says that it is addressed to God. The answer is that it is because the Son is the one through whom God performed the creative works there described by the psalmist. (See Colossians 1:15, 16; Proverbs 8:22, 27-30.)
It should be observed in Hebrews 1:5b that a quotation is made from 2 Samuel 7:14 and applied to the Son of God. Although that text had its first application to Solomon, the later application of it to Jesus Christ does not mean that Solomon and Jesus are the same. Jesus is “greater than Solomon” and carries out a work foreshadowed by Solomon.—Luke 11:31.

5. It is evident that in Hebrew chapter one, the God that the writer is refering to as saying all this is not Jesus.

6. pls you need to support your statement with facts, pls show where I made the statement you claimed you remembered I made.

7. It is good that you accepted that Jesus is the one being referred to in proverbs 8: 30, your brother brocab refuses to accept, hope you will teach him that truth.
The verse said, I was beside him as a master worker, hope you understand that statement?

8. yes I can tell my friends that the foundation where the works of my own hands , the bricklayer can say the same thing, it is left for the listener to understand the statement , it does not mean the bricklayer and the owner are same person.
Ec 2:4 I undertook great works. I built houses for myself; I planted vineyards for myself.
Ec 2:5I made gardens and parks for myself, and I planted in them all sorts of fruit trees.
Ec 2:6I made pools of water for myself, to irrigate a grove of flourishing trees.

In reverence to verse 4, 1Ki 7:1 says : And it took Solʹo·mon 13 years to build his own house, until his whole house was completed.
The scriptures above says Solomon built his own house, Solomon said he undertook great works and built his house. We all know that despite this statement by Solomon, we could not say he physically built the house by himself , we all know he employed people to build his house for him. despite this well known facts that Solomon employed workers to build his house for him, look at what he said in verse 12
Ec 2:11 But when I reflected on all the works that MY OWN HANDS had done and on all the hard work that I had toiled to accomplish, I saw that everything was futile, a chasing after the wind; there was nothing of real value under the sun.

now let me ask you solite3, did Solomon say he accomplished those works he mentioned earlier with his own hands? does it mean he physically did the construction? pls answer , you are the one who brought up the issue of own hand as if it negates the lay man's example I gave you.

You are very confused , so Jesus was God that was talking in those verses of Hebrew chapter 1?

10. IF you believe you said something biblical and you want me to know or respond, pls mention me when you say it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Your bible Teaches Jesus is a God, don't forget to finish {Isaiah 9:6} where it says The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace..
And you are wrong the JW's do knock back this verse, they don't accept Jesus is The everlasting Father.
Coming up with only the scriptures that say Jesus has a God, and leaving the scriptures that proves Jesus is God, is totally out from under you.
For more info, dial jwdonotjoin.com, or dail jwdon'tjoinatall.com, Or jwlairsasweare.com...
jworg:

My friend the truth is that the bible teaches that Jesus is a God even in the book of isaiah 9:6 calls him mighty God and Jehovah's witnesses do not dispute that at any time. But the area of interest is, Is Jesus equal in status to the almighty God? That is were we Jehovah's witnesses say No.. First of all in the book of Isaiah 9:6 i quoted earlier called Jesus a mighty God if Jesus is refered to as Mighty God then who is Almighty (remember comparative and superlative in english language). Secondly Jesus on so many occasion refered to himself as having a father matt 6:9, 10 (he said our father in the heaven which includes himself otherwise he would have said Your father in heaven) on the night he was killed he prayed to a higher God begging that he be spared the agony that was coming to prove the fact that he was talking to a superior he said, "Let not my will but yours take place" . Also in John 14:28 Jesus said that he is going to meet a father and that Father is greater than he is. So please don't get it twisted Jehovah's witnesses do demote Jesus or promote Jesus we preach Jesus exactly for what he is, that is he is our Redeemer, the king of kings enthroned in heaven as king of God's kingdom, the only begotten son of God (John 3:16) and so much more. But one thing we do not accept is that Jesus is same and equal to the almighty God. For more info visit jw. Org got to bible teachings for more answers

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by jworg: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Septre:
My issues with jehovah's witness are

1 They dont like praying with other christains
2 They invite you to their programs but will not come for yours when you invite them
3 They dont usually allow members to marry christains frm other denominations

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and he died for our sins and i try as much as i can to emulate him. Now why will a fellow christain do all the above to me cos i dont worship in the same place as him? Is it not annoying? Jesus told his disciples that he who is not against us is with us. So why dont jwits see other christains as part of them 'us' just like Jesus. In heaven there will only be saints, but there will be no denomination no catholic, anglican, winners, reedem or christ embassy so why cant we be more united?

I also have a problem with jwits not accepting blood transfusion. They would rather die than accept it. Makes no sense to me.

I love awake magazine though and one of my best friend is jwits. He is selfless

I will be glad to provide you some answers to your questions.
1. It is true that all the above denominations you mentioned above are all christians, but have observed that at the fundamentals the doctrines of the various groups goes contrary to one another. I will give u some examples some christian religious group oppose the use of earings and hair attachment ( am not condeming their belive), but they say using these things will bring God's wrath on a person and can prevent one from entering God's kingdom while other christian Group says it does not matter whether you use earings or not that God judge you by your heart. I don't know the side of the divide u are but my Question is Which side of the divide God is? Obviously he can never be on both side, it is either he is in support of using such fashion items or he is against. If you look carefully you would get other examples of these fundamental differences in christianity. Other christian Group take these differences for granted like it does not matter as long as you are calling on God's name. But Jehovah's witnesses takes these differences seriously that is why they do not just intermix and inter worship but they want to be careful to ensure that what the people are doing harmonizes with the Scriptures.
2. As for marring some one who is not a Jehovah's witness it is a decision that is personal. Each witness will decide for himself who to marry or not. But there is a flip side. For a marriage to be successful the couple should be of the same mind. Now imagine your self a Jehovah's witness woman who got married to a catholic man(no offence to any group) you would observe that the core doctrines of this two groups are miles apart. For there to be harmony in the home one of the parties would have to give up their beliefs. And you know how sensitive doctrinal matters can be. So any witness who decides to marry someone who is not a witness should be expecting the above senero i painted.
3. As for taking blood transfusion my friend. It is Gods law not to take blood. Leveticous 17:10,11 God told the Isrealites to refrain from eating blood (it would be noted that as at when God gave that law other nations arround the Isrealites had already started using blood for medicinal purpose eg the egyptians believe that drinking the blood if an infant cures epilepsy you csn google it) so God does not want his holy nation to practice such things. Also in the christian congregation through the holy spirit the apostles wrote to all the church about the things God required of them read Acts 15: 28,29 includes blood as among the things christians should avoid. That statement to abstain from blood actually bring to the mind of christians the use of blood by the romans for medical purposes.. Check google for more facts. Jehovah's witness knowing how serious God's law on blood is seek to use alternative options like the use of erytropoetin drips, iron injection and other morden surgical procedures that dose not invove the use of some one elses blood. For more info visit. Jw. Org and go to about us
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Recoverd(f): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm....always wondered why you guys erased the word "HELL FIRE " everyplace its written in the Bible. How come you do not believe in the same miracle's Christ did when the bible said greater things we will do than Christ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Recoverd(f): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Talking about blood, have spent years in hospital, I know over 36 Jehovah's witnesses who at the point of death started begging for blood. I also know many who did blood transfusion in secret. You guys do take blood... Only most times in secret. Who wan die?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:
Well said good and faithful servant..
Your scorecard is still with me. Continue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=52298192]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ejimatic: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
solite3:
It seems you don't know what is going on within watchtower. Like the saying goes a slave does not know what his master is doing.
In the aspect of Christ imitation you guys failed woefully. Jesus never mention Jehovah's name. He told you that Christians are his witness not Jehovah witnesses. The disciples were called Christians not Jehovah witness .

The purpose of what I say here is not to win argument but to express our belief which may be different from yours- Everybody is entitled to his opinion-However I want to reiterate that Jehovah's witnesses do not have a hide and seek operational system.All we do is in the full glare of the public including our worship and evangelism which are done in more than 240 countries-In addition, Jesus ,our lord, used God'name (John 17:6) and witnessed about God( Rev 1 :2, 5).Besides, it is true disciples were called Christians in the first century CE, but right from the Bible times God's people were called his witnesses-Jesus was even referred to as God, witness (Rev 1 vrs 2 and 5).Thus, it is appropriate for us to bear the scriptural name christian Jehovah's witnesses (Isaiah 43:10-12) in imitation of Jesus-
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

you should know by now that I will not resort to your mode of discussion, only people who cannot respond to certain things will erase such things when responding to somethings post.
This issue you raised above has been responded to by me more than once!, you could not respond to it but decided to erase it when quoting me.
If you had left my post in full out resorting to removing certain scriptures and explanations, you will have see the truth. As long as you use this method to any of my post, I will not respond to you, I'll assume that the parts you erased are true, thus you could not respond to them!

lie lie dolphinheart

you don't reply because my post is the truth, and I keep exposing your lies

such a blinded antichrist
the only way you respond is through lies and twisting

Christians believe Jesus when He say's I am Alpha and Omega in Revelation which is the testimony of Jesus.
but how great is the darkness of evil antichrists

Jesus speaks of you:
Mat_6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well with the likes of you-I must be down at the 0 mark, but don't worry your score isn't much better, matter of fact it's much lower then the ratings you have given me, your ratings are at "-0" A grade I think you should start well and truly from the bottom, you haven't a clue about the scriptures.
And your choice of choosing isn't the best one-you need to read the scriptures yourself-Going through Dolphinheart isn't making the right choice.
You need a professional to show you the scriptures-you can catch Him on jc@cometochristwithallyourheartsoulandmind.com.
After you have search through that-then ask the Holy Spirit to teach you all things, and your score card should grow to a higher level....
achorladey:

Your scorecard is still with me. Continue

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

[b]rev 1:8

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

New Living Translation
"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One."

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come--the Almighty.

Berean Literal Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says Lord God, the One being, and who was, and who is coming, the Almighty.

New American Standard Bible 

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "the One who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty." 

International Standard Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," declares the Lord God, "the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty."

NET Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God--the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come--the All-Powerful! 

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"I am the A and the Z," says the Lord God, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming, the Almighty. 

New American Standard 1977 

American Standard Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Darby Bible Translation
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith [the] Lord God, he who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

English Revised Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, which is and which was and which is to come,

Weymouth New Testament
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "He who is and was and evermore will be--the Ruler of all."

World English Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."[/b]

THE BEST AND OLDEST AVAILABLE MANUSCRIPTS DO NOT HAVE THE WORDS "BEGINNING AND ENDING" IN REV 1:8, PLS TELL US WHICH MANUSCRIPT DID YOUR BIBLE USE TO GET THOSE WORDS IT ADDED?

WE KNOW IT WAS GOD WHO GAVE JESUS THE REVELATION
Re 1:1 A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

WE know Jesus is not the God who gave him the revelation, in fact in revelation he Called that God " my God".

We also know that from examinING revelation 1: 4-6 , the one who is who was and who is to come is not Jesus as much as Jesus is not the seven spirits.

@ green
duh, Alpha and Omega means "beginning and ending", "first and last" smiley

also you have a problem with Father giving Jesus revelation, and so think that it's Jesus speaking about Father,
duh, have shown that's not the case, but will show again for the pleasure of others seeing just who false jw is smiley

such a confused antichrist, but you cannot be any other way

your chosen verses don't make any diffrence lie lie

It's still Jesus talking:
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty"

Jesus said: I am Alpha and Omega, John added the Almighty
Jesus said: I am he that liveth, and was dead, this was not Father speaking,
nor is it Jesus speaking about the Father, but about Himself
revelation is Jesus speaking through His Angel, but twist away antichrist

Jesus said: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches"
it's Jesus talking not Father, and not Jesus talking for Father, or about Father
and Jesus sent His Angel, Father didn't send Jesus Angel to John

Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ, not Father God:
Rev 1:2  Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Chris, and of all things that he saw.
Jesus Angel gave John the testimony of Jesus, not the testimony of Father

but lie away oh blinded one

Jesus testified:

John heard a voice behing him saying:
Rev 1:11 I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

John turned to see who was speaking and saw one like the Som of man:
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man

Jesus said:
Fear not; I am the first and the last: 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 
Rev 1:19  Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; 
Rev 1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Jesus speaking:
Rev 22:7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Jesus said He is "Alpha and Omega"
and I have no objection if you say Father is Alpha and Omega, because He is,
God is the Alpha and Omega, Father and Son is Alpha and Omega, but revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ
it is Jesus speaking, and when He say's I am Alpha and Omega He is speaking of Himself
and when Jesus say's "I am he that liveth, and was dead" Jesus is speaking of Himself, not about Father, and it is not Father speaking.

You way heap big lie lie antichrist dolphinheart.

Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ, not Father God:
Rev 1:2  Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Chris, and of all things that he saw.

The Angel's record was of the Word of God, it wasn't the record of Father
It was the testimony of Jesus Christ

duh so clear but not for blinded a/c
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Lie lie dolphinheart

because rev 1:8 where John calls the Alpha and Omega "the Almighty"
makes you think it's Father speaking even though the verses show other wise

you false jw teach that almighty God is the Father alone, when in fact almighty God is God, Father and the Word.

almighty God and mighty God are two diffrent terms for the one True God:

In this instance mighty is referring to Jesus:
Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

In this instance mighty is referring to Yahweh:
Psa 50:1  A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

mighty-almighty God is Jesus, is Yahweh, is God.

Of course Yahweh is Jesus, just another thing that you a/c jw don't know,
denying the Lord and Savious Jesus Christ at your every opportunity.

Jesus is known as God Almighty, and His name is Yahweh:
God Almighty(the Word-Jesus Christ) appeared to men:

Exo_6:3  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Gen 17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Gen 48:3  And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,

No man has seen the Father:
Joh_1:18  No man hath seen God(Father) at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh_5:37  And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Joh_6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 28, 2016
ejimatic:

The purpose of what I say here is not to win argument but to express our belief which may be different from yours- Everybody is entitled to his opinion-However I want to reiterate that Jehovah's witnesses do not have a hide and seek operational system.All we do is in the full glare of the public including our worship and evangelism which are done in more than 240 countries-In addition, Jesus ,our lord, used God'name (John 17:6) and witnessed about God( Rev 1 :2, 5).Besides, it is true disciples were called Christians in the first century CE, but right from the Bible times God's people were called his witnesses-Jesus was even referred to as God, witness (Rev 1 vrs 2 and 5).Thus, it is appropriate for us to bear the scriptural name christian Jehovah's witnesses (Isaiah 43:10-12) in imitation of Jesus-
you said you imitate Jesus yet you couldn't state in the way you do?
Was Jesus called Jehovah witness? Were the Christians called Jehovah witness? Jesus said Christians shall be his witness. Why aren't you called Jesus witness? Where did Jesus call his father's name Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

The answer is A

Emmanuel, means God with us, so Jesus is God with us
Emmanuel doesn't mean "a god" with us, so Jesus isn't "a god" with us
Jesus cannot be called "a god" as you antichrist dolphinheart call Him

G1694
Ἐμμανουήλ
Emmanouēl
em-man-oo-ale'
Of Hebrew origin [H6005]; God with us; Emmanuel, a name of Christ: - Emmanuel.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

Even correct grammar alone shows that God's Son cannot be "a god"

however "a god's" son can be "a god"

dolphinheart:

Father is God, Jesus is the Son of God

haman is not Father God and eliathan is Not Father God's Son

there is no comparison except to a fool.

Pro_13:16  Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
Pro_18:2  A fool hath no delight in understanding....
Pro_24:7  Wisdom is too high for a fool....
Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Ecc_2:14  ....but the fool walketh in darkness:....
Ecc_5:3  ....and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

eliathan
H448
אֱלִיָּתָה    אֱלִיאָתָה
'ĕlı̂y'âthâh    'ĕlı̂yâthâh
el-ee-aw-thaw'    el-ee-yaw-thaw'
From H410 and H225; God of (his) consent; Eliathah, an Israelite: - Eliathah.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

eliathan = God of (his) consent = a false god
however he could be God to you a/c dolphinheart

elaithan comes from el which can be used for God or can be used for any diety-false gods,
lie lie dolphinheart eliathan is not God, but a false god.

el
H410
אֵל
'êl
ale
Shortened from H352; strength; as adjective mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity): - God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might (-y one), power, strong. Compare names in “-el.”
Total KJV occurrences: 242

duh you a/c are so dum, or should I say evil,
both is true.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ejimatic: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2016
solite3:
you said you imitate Jesus yet you couldn't state in the way you do?
Was Jesus called Jehovah witness? Were the Christians called Jehovah witness? Jesus said Christians shall be his witness. Why aren't you called Jesus witness? Where did Jesus call his father's name Jehovah?

Jehovah's witnesses imitate Jesus in many ways-Some are as follows:
1 We preach the good news of god's kingdom from door to door village to village city to city in imitation of Jesus-(Mathew 10 : 10 -13)
2. In imitation of Jesus, we preach about God's kingdom (Mathews 10 vrs 7)
3 All Jehovah's witnesses are brothers ..no special titles are used for them like Jesus who did not use titles for himself (Mathew 23 vs 8 -10)
4. We also witness about god given role of Jesus in salvation of man (john 14:6)
5. Our activities are based on the Bible not tradition in imitation of Jesus( Mathew 15:3,6)
5 we show love to one another in imitation of Jesus-Our love has no boundary .we don't kill one another because of religious ethnic or political wars. we assist one another in time of natural disasters and care for one another regardless of our racial differences (john 13: 34-35)
6. We observe the memorial of the death of our lord Jesus as he commanded ( Luke 22:19)
7. Like Jesus we direct attention of people to God's kingdom as the only solution to mankind problems with Jesus Christ as the king (Act 1 :cool,
and many other numerous ways which space cannot accommodate here.

On the name of God, whose name did Jesus make known in John 17:6? pls find out you will know it is Jehovah. The Jews used the rendition of the name in Hebrew language.Archeological findings even support the existence of the name among the Orientals and the patriarchs .In addition,at Mathews chapter 6:9-10) whose name did Jesus say should be made holy? God's name of course---Jehovah-

The third issue you raised is in Act 1 :8. where Jesus said you will be my witness es in Judea etc. This verse does not contradict Isaiah 43 10-12 where god says-you will be my witnesses- To start with, who sent Jesus to the earth? who made him our savior and Ransomer? who made him our lord? Who resurrected him? whom did he go to in heaven aft this resurrection? Answers are Jehovah (Phil 2:5-9) . It is the will of God that people of all sorts be saved through him (1Timothy:2 vrs 4-5) So by the time the truths about Jesus are publicised through organised preaching we are doing, we are witnessing about Jehovah who made salvation possible through Jesus Christ.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
author=dolphinheart

@ coloured brown you still repeated same thing claiming the scripture is misleading

heb 1;5b never applied to solomon. There was never a time Solomon called God his Father and God called him him his son.
U are funny which work did Solomon 'foreshadowed'.

see what denial has done to you? How can you say the foundation were the work of your hands when it is the bricklayer's work. Try saying something like this to someone and here his reply.

Solomon didn't say the work of his hands was constructing his house. See how confused you are!
Solomon worked hard to accomplish what he did . Did he say he built his house himself? Even if 'the work of his hands'did not mean he did by himself But Jehovah said he created the heavens and the earth himself.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

1:8 But unto the Son he saith[b], Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: [/b]a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Did you read these verses? Has God called any angel his only begotten son? God said all angels should worship the Son, did you see that?
God called the Son God Respond to this.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the[b] heavens alone[/b]; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Jehovah went further to tell you he created all things by himself. Yet you are looking for explanation. It is either you believe Jehovah or you don't?
Your organization is of the devil they lie and twist Jehovah's word he never said he used anybody to create things he said he did it himself he said there was no god with him yet your organization said there was a god with Jehovah who is now the liar?

@ bold nothing biblical cause you are been exposed.
Dolphinheart you have been exposed.

Job 9:8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Only because Jesus Christ is Almighty God do we have reassurance that He can save His elect from eternal damnation and eternal torment.

1. Jesus IS the visible image of the Invisible God - Colossians 1:15, II Corinthians 4:4...to see Jesus is to see the Invisible God - Mankind was created IN the image of God - Genesis 1:26...Jesus IS the image of God. To see Jesus is to see the Invisible God in the flesh.

2. Jesus was conceived by God - Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:20. Since Mary was his earthy mother, that makes Jesus fully human..since God was His physical Father, since Jesus did not have an earthy father, that makes Jesus fully God. He was fully man and fully God. The Great Godman.

3. To see Jesus' face is to see the glory of God - II Corinthians 4:6

4. Jesus "being in the form of God" makes Him God - Philippians 2:6

5. Jesus being the brightness of the Father's glory - Hebrews 1:3

6. Jesus is the exact image of the Father's Person - Hebrews 1:3

7. That is why to "see Jesus" is to "see the Father" - John 14:9, John 12:45

8. That is why Jesus said He and His Father are one - John 10:30

9. Jesus is IN the bosom of the Father - John 1:18. Not "on" the bosom"..not "near" the bosom...IN the bosom...He is in the center of the Father. They are "one"
10. He is called EVERLASTING Father - Isaiah 9:6

11. Jesus deserves the SAME honour as the Father - John 5:23

12.Jesus was WORSHIPPED - Matthew 2:11, Matthew 9:12, Matthew 14:33, Matthew 28:9, Luke 24:52..Since only God is to be worshipped - Matthew 4:10..that means Jesus is God.

13. Even angels WORSHIP Jesus - Hebrews 1:6

14. Heaven falls down before the Lamb - Revelation 5:8

15. Jesus Created ALL things - Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3, Ephesians 3:9 ....God created all things - Acts 14:15, Isaiah 45:18, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 42:5. Jesus is God

16. Jesus also made the world - John 1:10. Jesus is God - Isaiah 44:18

17. Jesus created all things for HIMSELF - Colossians 1:16, Proverbs 16:4(Jesus is God)

18. By Jesus all things consist - Colossians 1:17

19. Jesus upholds all things - Hebrews 1:3

20. Jesus is before all things - Colossians 1:17

21. Jesus rules heaven and earth - Matthew 28:18. Jesus is God - II Chronicles 29:11

22. Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath - Mark 2:28, Luke 6:5

23. Jesus called Himself the Great "I AM" - John 8:58, John 8:24...a quote from Exodus 3:14

24. In the body of Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead - Colossians 2:9

25. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are THREE and they are ONE - I John 5:7

26. And this is all why Jesus is EQUAL WITH GOD - Philippians 2:6

27. Jesus was "God manifest in the flesh" - I Timothy 3:16

28. God was in Christ - Galatians 3:17, II Corinthians 5:19

29. Jesus is the Power of God and the Wisdom of God - I Corinthians 1:24

30. Jesus "only" hath immortality - I Timothy 6:16

31. Jesus is Lord of the living and the dead - Romans 14:9

32. Jesus is called the Saviour - Luke 2:11, Titus 1:4, Titus 2:13, Titus 3:3, II Peter 1:1, II Peter 1:11, II Peter 2:20, II Peter 3:18, I John 4:14

33. Only Jehovah God alone is the Saviour - Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:15 , Hosea 13:4, I Timothy 2:2, Jude 1:25...that means Jesus is God.

34. Jesus ALONE is the Great Judge - John 5:22. The Judge is God - Hebrews 12:23, Revelation 18:8, Hebrews 13:4, Romans 2:3,5 - Jesus is God. All the verses in the Bible that talk about God being the Judge refer to Jesus, since He alone judges. The Father
judges no man - John 5:22.

35. Jesus has the keys of hell and of death - Revelation 1:18. The one that can cast into hell is to be FEARED - Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:5 Only God is to be feared - Rev 14:7

36. Jesus is from EVERLASTING - Micah 5:2, Isaiah 9:6

37. Jesus has NO BEGINNING of days - Hebrews 7:3

38. Jesus is the SAME, yesterday, today and forever - Hebrews 13:8. A quote from Psalm 102:27. Jesus is God.

39. Jesus' is in the midst or the center of the throne of God - Rev 1:6

40. Jesus has the Greatest Name above every name ever named - Philippians 2:9

41. Jesus' name is the Greatest in the world to come as well - Ephesians 1:21

42. And it is before name of JESUS, not any other name including Jehovah, that the peoples of the earth and heaven and bowing before - Philippians 2:10. Jesus is God - Isaiah 45:22-23

43. Only by the name JESUS can one be saved - Acts 4:10-12

44. Jesus is called the Alpha and Omega - Revelation 1:11

45. Jesus who is the Alpha and Omega is the ALMIGHTY - Revelation 1:7-8

46. Jesus is called the King of kings - I Timothy 6:15. Jesus is the King - Zechariah 9:9. The King is God - I Timothy 1:17. Jesus is God

47. Jesus is called Lord of lords - I Timothy 6:15. God is called Lord of lords - Deut 10:17. Jesus is God

48. Christ is called the ROCK - I Corinthians 10:4. That is who Israel followed. The ROCK who Israel followed was GOD - Deut 32:3-4. - God is the Rock - Psalm 18:2 and only God is the Rock - Psalm 18:31. Christ is God.

49. Jesus calls Himself the FIRST AND THE LAST - Revelation 1:11,17. Only GOD is the FIRST AND THE LAST - Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 48:12. Jesus is God.

50. Jesus knows all things (OMNIPOTENT) - John 2:24-25, John 4:29, John 6:64, John 16:30

51. Jesus is OMNIPRESENT - Matthew 18:20, Matthew 28:20

52. Jesus' body fills all (is omnipresent) - Ephesians 1:23

53. Jesus knows the hearts of men - Revelation 2:23

54. Jesus dwells in the hearts - Ephesians 3:17

55. And "liveth" in the believers - Galatians 2:20

56. Jesus knows the thoughts of men - Matthew 9:4, Luke 6:8

57. And Jesus will judge the "secrets" of men - Romans 2:16

58. God shed His blood - Acts 20:28

59. The cross is the "power of God" - I Corinthians 1:17-18

60. Jesus called the Kingdom of God His Kingdom - John 18:36

61. Jesus is the "Deliverer" of the believers from the wrath of God - I Thessalonians 1:10, Romans 11:26. Only God is the Deliverer from the wrath of God - II Corinthians 1:9-10

62. In Jesus' name we TRUST - Ephesians 1:12-13, Matthew 12:21, Philippians 2:19. Only in God do we trust - Psalm 4:5, 7:1, 31:1, 73:28, Isaiah 26:4. Jesus is God.

63. Jesus is the TRUTH - John 14:6. Jesus is God - Psalm 31:5

64. Jesus sent the prophets - Matthew 23:34...God sent the prophets - Jeremiah 7:25. Jesus is God who sent the prophets.

65. Jesus is the Stone of stumbling - I Peter 2:8. A prophesy from Isaiah 8:13-14. God is the stone of stumbling. Jesus is God.

66. God is the fountain of living waters - Jeremiah 17:13....Jesus is the fountain of living waters - John 4:10-14

67. Jesus brings reward to the wicked for their works - Matthew 16:27. Jesus is God - Psalm 54:4-5, II Samuel 3:39.

68. The reward of salvation is "with Jesus" - Revelation 22:12. Jesus is God - Isaiah 62:11, Isaiah 40:10

69. Jesus gave power to His people - Luke 9:1. Jesus is God - Psalm 68:35

70. Jesus is called the HOLY ONE - Acts 3:14. Jesus is God - Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 40:25, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 43:15

71. Jesus is the light - John 8:12. Jesus is God - Psalm 27:1

72. Jesus is the Husband of believers - Revelation 19:7,9, 21:2, 21:9. Jesus is God - Isaiah 54:5

73. Jesus gives us rest - Matthew 11:28. Jesus is God - Exodus 33:14

74. Jesus gathers the sheep - John 10:16. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 34:11

75. Jesus seeks and saves that which is lost - Luke 19:10. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 34:16

76. Jesus is the Shepherd - John 10:11,14. Jesus is God - Psalm 23:1

77. Jesus feeds the people and causes them to sit down - Mark 8:5-10, Matthew 14:19-21. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 34:15

78. The blood of Jesus cleanses us from sin - I John 1:7. God cleanses from sin - Psalm 51:2, Ezekiel 36:25.. Jesus is God

79. Redemption is from Jesus Christ - Romans 3:24, Colossians 1:14. Redemption is from God - Psalm 130:7. Jesus is God

80. Christ is the Redeemer - Galatians 4:5, Galatians 3:13, Revelation 5:9, Titus 2:14. God is the Redeemer - Jeremiah 31:11, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 44:22, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 44:24. Jesus is God

81. Jesus wrote new commandments with His finger - John 8:5-9. This is to show that He is God who wrote the 10 commandments with His finger - Exodus 31:18

82. The Bible declares God. That God is Jesus who is written in all the scriptures - Luke 24:27, Luke 24:44, John 5:39, John 5:46

83. ALL things are by Jesus - I Corinthians 8:6

84. John the Baptist, the voice in the wilderness prepared the coming of the Lord - Matthew 3:3. A quote from Isaiah 40:3...He prepared the coming of Jehovah God!!!!

85. Jesus forgave sin - Matthew 9:2, Mark 2:5....and only GOD can forgive sins - Mark 2:7. Only God can forgive sin where they are atoned for it. Jesus is God.

86. Jesus forgave sins and healed diseases - Matthew 9:6. Only God can do that - Psalm 103:3

87. Jesus calmed the storm - Matthew 8:26...Only God can - Psalm 107:25

88. God was pierced - Zechariah 12:10...quoted again in John 19:37. Jesus is God

89. God was priced at 30 pieces of silver - Zechariah 11:12-13...quoted again in Matthew 27:9....Jesus is God.

90. Jesus returns again with His saints - I Thess. 3:13. A fulfillment of Zechariah 14:5 that says GOD will come with His saints. Jesus is God.

91. The Jews wanted Jesus killed for the crime of Blasphemy - Matthew 26:65. In their minds He claimed to be God - John 10:33, and Equal with God - John 5:18 and forgave as only God can do - Mark 2:7, Luke 5:21...that was blasphemy is their eyes - Mark 2:7,
Luke 5:21. Jesus by His words and actions claimed to be God...and that is why He was found guilty by the Jews of blasphemy.

92. Jesus raised Himself from the dead - John 2:19-21. John 10:17-18

93. Jesus will raise all the dead - John 6:39-40,44. God raises the dead both physically and spiritually - Ezekiel 37:12-14. Jesus is God

94. The Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ are one and the same. Christ is God - Romans 8:9

95. Jesus quickens (which means to make alive) - John 5:21. Only God can make someone alive - Ezekiel 37:5-6,9. Only God can quicken - Psalm 80:18. Jesus is God.

96. One cannot serve God and mammon - Matthew 6:24. Only God is to be served - Romans 1:9. The One we serve is Jesus Christ - Colossians 3:24.

97. Jesus is the one who "justifies" - Galatians 2:17. ONLY GOD can justifieth - Romans 8:33. Jesus is God.

98. Jesus "reveals" truth - Luke 10:22, Matthew 11:27. Only GOD can reveal truth - Philippians 3:15, I Corinthians 2:10. Jesus is God.

99. God will not share His glory with another - Isaiah 42:8, 48:11. But the Father glorifies the Son - John 17:1,5, John 12:23, John 13:31-32. Jesus is God and He is ONE with the Father.

100. ONLY in the name of JESUS is their salvation. There is salvation is NONE OTHER - Acts 4:10-12, II Timothy 2:10. And salvation belongs to GOD - Psalm 3:8, Jonah 2:9, Lamentations 3:26, Isaiah 52:10, Psalm 51:14. Since only in the name of Jesus is there
salvation and salvation belongs to God, that simply means Jesus is God.

101. Jesus chooses the elect - John 15:16. Jesus is God - I Thess. 2:13, I Cor. 1:27

102. Men are Jesus' disciples - John 13:35, John 15:8. Jesus is God - Isaiah 8:16

103. Jesus' voice is the sound of many waters - Revelation 1:15. Jesus is Almighty God - Ezekiel 43:2.

104. Jesus' feet are like fine brass - Revelation 1:15. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 1:7, Ezekiel 1:28

105. Jesus' name is the Word of God - Revelation 19:13

106. All grace comes from God - I Peter 5:10. Jesus is that God where all grace comes from - Rev 22:21, Romans 16:20, I Thess. 5:28, II Thess. 3:18

107. Jesus comes with clouds - Rev 1:7, Matthew 24:30 - Jesus is God - Isaiah 19:1, Jeremiah 4:13, Numbers 11:25

108. Jesus is called God - John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8

109. Jesus is called The Great God - Titus 2:13

110. Jesus is called The Mighty God - Isaiah 9:6

111. Jesus is called The True God - I John 5:20

112. Jesus is "God with us" - Matthew 1:21

113. Jesus is called "My God" - John 20:28. Since there is "no other God" - Isaiah 45:5,21-22..that means Jesus is that God.

114. Jesus is called "our hope" - I Timothy 1:1. We hope in Jesus - I Cor. 15:19. We are to only hope in God - I Peter 1:21, Psalm 38:15. Jesus is God.

115. Christ is our life - Colossians 3:4. Jesus is God - Psalm 42:8

116. Jesus is called Faithful - Revelation 19:11. Jesus is God - Deut 7:9

117. Jesus is called True - Revelation 19:11. Jesus is God - Romans 3:4

118. Israel temped Christ - I Corinthians 10:9. Jesus is God - Deut 6:16, Numbers 14:22.

119. Christ sent serpents and destroyed Israel - I Cor 10:9. Jesus is God - Numbers 21:6-7

120. Jesus rebukes and chastens - Revelation 3:19 - Jesus is God - Hebrews 12:5-7, Proverbs 3:11-12.

121. Jesus is the Author and Finisher of faith - Hebrews 12:2

122. God said "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness" - Genesis 1:26. The plurality refers to the Trinity. This is not talking about the angels or heavenly host. Angels cannot create life. Secondly, nowhere is it indicated that angels are made in the image of
God. Third, there is no indication that mankind is created in the image of angels.

123. The plurality of the Trinity is also referred to in Genesis 3:22 and Isaiah 6:8. Jesus is God.

124. Before Jesus became man, He had glory with the Father before the world was - John 17:5

125. All things are given into Jesus' hand - John 3:35

126. Jesus is described as "WHICH WAS" dead, and "IS" alive - Revelation 2:8. The one who "which was" and "which is" is Almighty God - Revelation 4:8, Revelation 1:8. Jesus is God.

127. The "Great Day" of the Wrath of the Lamb - Revelation 6:16-17 is the "Great Day" of God Almighty - Revelation 16:14. Jesus is the Lamb who is God Almighty.

128. Jesus is the King - I Timothy 6:15, John 18:37. Jesus is the King who is called the "only wise God" - I Timothy 1:17

129. Jesus is called the "Just One" - Acts 22:14. Jesus is God - Isaiah 45:21

130. Jesus "gives" repentance - Acts 5:31, Acts 3:26. Jesus is God - II Timothy 2:25

131. Jesus reconciled all things to Himself - Colossians 1:20. Jesus is God - Romans 5:18-19

132. Jesus brings Judgment on the churches in Revelation 2 and 3. Jesus is God - Hebrews 10:30, Deuteronomy 32:35-36

133. God has a Father - Revelation 1:6. That God is Jesus Christ.

134. Jesus stilled the waves and rules the sea- Matthew 8:26-27, Mark 4:39-41. Jesus is God - Psalm 89:8-9

135. Jesus has eyes that are sent forth into all the earth - Revelation 5:6 - Jesus is God - II Chronicles 16:9

136. To know the love of Christ is to be filled with the fulness of God - Ephesians 3:19

137. Christ strengthens the believers - Philippians 4:13. Christ is God - Isaiah 40:29, Isaiah 41:10

138. In Christ's presence is fullness of joy - John 15:11. Jesus is God - Psalm 16:11

139. To see Jesus is to see the Father and to hate Jesus is to hate the Father as well - John 15:24, John 15:23

140. Jesus turns the water into wine - John 2:7-11. A creative act to show that Jesus is Creator God.

141. Jesus walks on water - John 6:19, Matthew 14:26, Mark 6:48 - Jesus is God - Psalm 93:4, Psalm 95:5, Psalm 72:8, Job 9:8

142. Jesus causes the blind to see - Matthew 9:27-30, Matthew 11:5, Mark 8:22-26, Mark 10:51-52. Jesus is God - Psalm 146:8, Isaiah 35:4-5

143. Jesus causes the deaf to hear - Matthew 11:5, Mark 7:32, Mark 7:37 - Jesus is God - Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 43:7-8

144. Jesus causes the dumb to speak - Matthew 9:32-33, Matt 15:31, Mark 7:37, Luke 11:14. Jesus is God - Isaiah 36:6, Ezekiel 24:27, Ezekiel 33:22

145. Jesus causes the lame to walk - Matthew 11:5, Mark 2:11, Luke 7:22 - Jesus is God - Isaiah 35:6

146. Jesus' face shines as the sun - Matthew 17:2. Jesus is God - Psalm 84:11, Malachi 4:2

147. Jesus will inherit all nations - Psalm 2:7-8. Jesus is God - Psalm 82:8

148. Jesus will rule all nations with a rod of iron - Revelation 12:5. Jesus is God - Isaiah 14:5-6

149. Jesus will smite all nations with a rod or iron. He is the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God - Revelation 19:15. He is Almighty God who brings wrath.

150. Jesus and His Father established the ends of the earth - Proverbs 30:4

151. Jesus was without sin - II Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:15, I Peter 2:22. Only God is without sin - Deuteronomy 32:4. Jesus is God

152. Jesus is ABOVE ALL - John 3:31

153. Jesus is GOD OVER ALL - Romans 9:5

154. Jesus is LORD OF ALL - Acts 10:36

155. The Lord God sent His angel to John - Rev 22:6. It is Jesus that sent His angel - Rev 22:16. Jesus is the Lord God.

156. Jesus is called the "Lord of Glory" - I Corinthians 2:8. Jesus is YHWH God - Psalm 24:8-10

157. Jesus gets glory now and forever - II Peter 3:18

158. The Father calls Jesus "LORD" who made heaven and earth - Hebrews 1:10

159. Heaven is God's throne and earth His FOOTSTOOL - Isaiah 66:1, Matthew 5:34-35. Jesus is God - Matthew 22:44, Hebrews 1:13

160. Every knee shall bow, and "every tongue" shall confess to GOD - Romans 14:11. The God "every tongue" is confessing to is JESUS CHRIST - Philippians 2:11

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
JESUS IS ALMIGHTY GOD

Only because Jesus Christ is Almighty God do we have reassurance that He can save His elect from eternal damnation and eternal torment.

1. Jesus IS the visible image of the Invisible God - Colossians 1:15, II Corinthians 4:4...to see Jesus is to see the Invisible God - Mankind was created IN the image of God - Genesis 1:26...Jesus IS the image of God. To see Jesus is to see the Invisible God in the flesh.

2. Jesus was conceived by God - Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:20. Since Mary was his earthy mother, that makes Jesus fully human..since God was His physical Father, since Jesus did not have an earthy father, that makes Jesus fully God. He was fully man and fully God. The Great Godman.

3. To see Jesus' face is to see the glory of God - II Corinthians 4:6

4. Jesus "being in the form of God" makes Him God - Philippians 2:6

5. Jesus being the brightness of the Father's glory - Hebrews 1:3

6. Jesus is the exact image of the Father's Person - Hebrews 1:3

7. That is why to "see Jesus" is to "see the Father" - John 14:9, John 12:45

8. That is why Jesus said He and His Father are one - John 10:30

9. Jesus is IN the bosom of the Father - John 1:18. Not "on" the bosom"..not "near" the bosom...IN the bosom...He is in the center of the Father. They are "one"
10. He is called EVERLASTING Father - Isaiah 9:6

11. Jesus deserves the SAME honour as the Father - John 5:23

12.Jesus was WORSHIPPED - Matthew 2:11, Matthew 9:12, Matthew 14:33, Matthew 28:9, Luke 24:52..Since only God is to be worshipped - Matthew 4:10..that means Jesus is God.

13. Even angels WORSHIP Jesus - Hebrews 1:6

14. Heaven falls down before the Lamb - Revelation 5:8

15. Jesus Created ALL things - Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3, Ephesians 3:9 ....God created all things - Acts 14:15, Isaiah 45:18, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 42:5. Jesus is God

16. Jesus also made the world - John 1:10. Jesus is God - Isaiah 44:18

17. Jesus created all things for HIMSELF - Colossians 1:16, Proverbs 16:4(Jesus is God)

18. By Jesus all things consist - Colossians 1:17

19. Jesus upholds all things - Hebrews 1:3

20. Jesus is before all things - Colossians 1:17

21. Jesus rules heaven and earth - Matthew 28:18. Jesus is God - II Chronicles 29:11

22. Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath - Mark 2:28, Luke 6:5

23. Jesus called Himself the Great "I AM" - John 8:58, John 8:24...a quote from Exodus 3:14

24. In the body of Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead - Colossians 2:9

25. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are THREE and they are ONE - I John 5:7

26. And this is all why Jesus is EQUAL WITH GOD - Philippians 2:6

27. Jesus was "God manifest in the flesh" - I Timothy 3:16

28. God was in Christ - Galatians 3:17, II Corinthians 5:19

29. Jesus is the Power of God and the Wisdom of God - I Corinthians 1:24

30. Jesus "only" hath immortality - I Timothy 6:16

31. Jesus is Lord of the living and the dead - Romans 14:9

32. Jesus is called the Saviour - Luke 2:11, Titus 1:4, Titus 2:13, Titus 3:3, II Peter 1:1, II Peter 1:11, II Peter 2:20, II Peter 3:18, I John 4:14

33. Only Jehovah God alone is the Saviour - Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:15 , Hosea 13:4, I Timothy 2:2, Jude 1:25...that means Jesus is God.

34. Jesus ALONE is the Great Judge - John 5:22. The Judge is God - Hebrews 12:23, Revelation 18:8, Hebrews 13:4, Romans 2:3,5 - Jesus is God. All the verses in the Bible that talk about God being the Judge refer to Jesus, since He alone judges. The Father
judges no man - John 5:22.

35. Jesus has the keys of hell and of death - Revelation 1:18. The one that can cast into hell is to be FEARED - Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:5 Only God is to be feared - Rev 14:7

36. Jesus is from EVERLASTING - Micah 5:2, Isaiah 9:6

37. Jesus has NO BEGINNING of days - Hebrews 7:3

38. Jesus is the SAME, yesterday, today and forever - Hebrews 13:8. A quote from Psalm 102:27. Jesus is God.

39. Jesus' is in the midst or the center of the throne of God - Rev 1:6

40. Jesus has the Greatest Name above every name ever named - Philippians 2:9

41. Jesus' name is the Greatest in the world to come as well - Ephesians 1:21

42. And it is before name of JESUS, not any other name including Jehovah, that the peoples of the earth and heaven and bowing before - Philippians 2:10. Jesus is God - Isaiah 45:22-23

43. Only by the name JESUS can one be saved - Acts 4:10-12

44. Jesus is called the Alpha and Omega - Revelation 1:11

45. Jesus who is the Alpha and Omega is the ALMIGHTY - Revelation 1:7-8

46. Jesus is called the King of kings - I Timothy 6:15. Jesus is the King - Zechariah 9:9. The King is God - I Timothy 1:17. Jesus is God

47. Jesus is called Lord of lords - I Timothy 6:15. God is called Lord of lords - Deut 10:17. Jesus is God

48. Christ is called the ROCK - I Corinthians 10:4. That is who Israel followed. The ROCK who Israel followed was GOD - Deut 32:3-4. - God is the Rock - Psalm 18:2 and only God is the Rock - Psalm 18:31. Christ is God.

49. Jesus calls Himself the FIRST AND THE LAST - Revelation 1:11,17. Only GOD is the FIRST AND THE LAST - Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 48:12. Jesus is God.

50. Jesus knows all things (OMNIPOTENT) - John 2:24-25, John 4:29, John 6:64, John 16:30

51. Jesus is OMNIPRESENT - Matthew 18:20, Matthew 28:20

52. Jesus' body fills all (is omnipresent) - Ephesians 1:23

53. Jesus knows the hearts of men - Revelation 2:23

54. Jesus dwells in the hearts - Ephesians 3:17

55. And "liveth" in the believers - Galatians 2:20

56. Jesus knows the thoughts of men - Matthew 9:4, Luke 6:8

57. And Jesus will judge the "secrets" of men - Romans 2:16

58. God shed His blood - Acts 20:28

59. The cross is the "power of God" - I Corinthians 1:17-18

60. Jesus called the Kingdom of God His Kingdom - John 18:36

61. Jesus is the "Deliverer" of the believers from the wrath of God - I Thessalonians 1:10, Romans 11:26. Only God is the Deliverer from the wrath of God - II Corinthians 1:9-10

62. In Jesus' name we TRUST - Ephesians 1:12-13, Matthew 12:21, Philippians 2:19. Only in God do we trust - Psalm 4:5, 7:1, 31:1, 73:28, Isaiah 26:4. Jesus is God.

63. Jesus is the TRUTH - John 14:6. Jesus is God - Psalm 31:5

64. Jesus sent the prophets - Matthew 23:34...God sent the prophets - Jeremiah 7:25. Jesus is God who sent the prophets.

65. Jesus is the Stone of stumbling - I Peter 2:8. A prophesy from Isaiah 8:13-14. God is the stone of stumbling. Jesus is God.

66. God is the fountain of living waters - Jeremiah 17:13....Jesus is the fountain of living waters - John 4:10-14

67. Jesus brings reward to the wicked for their works - Matthew 16:27. Jesus is God - Psalm 54:4-5, II Samuel 3:39.

68. The reward of salvation is "with Jesus" - Revelation 22:12. Jesus is God - Isaiah 62:11, Isaiah 40:10

69. Jesus gave power to His people - Luke 9:1. Jesus is God - Psalm 68:35

70. Jesus is called the HOLY ONE - Acts 3:14. Jesus is God - Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 40:25, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 43:15

71. Jesus is the light - John 8:12. Jesus is God - Psalm 27:1

72. Jesus is the Husband of believers - Revelation 19:7,9, 21:2, 21:9. Jesus is God - Isaiah 54:5

73. Jesus gives us rest - Matthew 11:28. Jesus is God - Exodus 33:14

74. Jesus gathers the sheep - John 10:16. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 34:11

75. Jesus seeks and saves that which is lost - Luke 19:10. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 34:16

76. Jesus is the Shepherd - John 10:11,14. Jesus is God - Psalm 23:1

77. Jesus feeds the people and causes them to sit down - Mark 8:5-10, Matthew 14:19-21. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 34:15

78. The blood of Jesus cleanses us from sin - I John 1:7. God cleanses from sin - Psalm 51:2, Ezekiel 36:25.. Jesus is God

79. Redemption is from Jesus Christ - Romans 3:24, Colossians 1:14. Redemption is from God - Psalm 130:7. Jesus is God

80. Christ is the Redeemer - Galatians 4:5, Galatians 3:13, Revelation 5:9, Titus 2:14. God is the Redeemer - Jeremiah 31:11, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 44:22, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 44:24. Jesus is God

81. Jesus wrote new commandments with His finger - John 8:5-9. This is to show that He is God who wrote the 10 commandments with His finger - Exodus 31:18

82. The Bible declares God. That God is Jesus who is written in all the scriptures - Luke 24:27, Luke 24:44, John 5:39, John 5:46

83. ALL things are by Jesus - I Corinthians 8:6

84. John the Baptist, the voice in the wilderness prepared the coming of the Lord - Matthew 3:3. A quote from Isaiah 40:3...He prepared the coming of Jehovah God!!!!

85. Jesus forgave sin - Matthew 9:2, Mark 2:5....and only GOD can forgive sins - Mark 2:7. Only God can forgive sin where they are atoned for it. Jesus is God.

86. Jesus forgave sins and healed diseases - Matthew 9:6. Only God can do that - Psalm 103:3

87. Jesus calmed the storm - Matthew 8:26...Only God can - Psalm 107:25

88. God was pierced - Zechariah 12:10...quoted again in John 19:37. Jesus is God

89. God was priced at 30 pieces of silver - Zechariah 11:12-13...quoted again in Matthew 27:9....Jesus is God.

90. Jesus returns again with His saints - I Thess. 3:13. A fulfillment of Zechariah 14:5 that says GOD will come with His saints. Jesus is God.

91. The Jews wanted Jesus killed for the crime of Blasphemy - Matthew 26:65. In their minds He claimed to be God - John 10:33, and Equal with God - John 5:18 and forgave as only God can do - Mark 2:7, Luke 5:21...that was blasphemy is their eyes - Mark 2:7,
Luke 5:21. Jesus by His words and actions claimed to be God...and that is why He was found guilty by the Jews of blasphemy.

92. Jesus raised Himself from the dead - John 2:19-21. John 10:17-18

93. Jesus will raise all the dead - John 6:39-40,44. God raises the dead both physically and spiritually - Ezekiel 37:12-14. Jesus is God

94. The Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ are one and the same. Christ is God - Romans 8:9

95. Jesus quickens (which means to make alive) - John 5:21. Only God can make someone alive - Ezekiel 37:5-6,9. Only God can quicken - Psalm 80:18. Jesus is God.

96. One cannot serve God and mammon - Matthew 6:24. Only God is to be served - Romans 1:9. The One we serve is Jesus Christ - Colossians 3:24.

97. Jesus is the one who "justifies" - Galatians 2:17. ONLY GOD can justifieth - Romans 8:33. Jesus is God.

98. Jesus "reveals" truth - Luke 10:22, Matthew 11:27. Only GOD can reveal truth - Philippians 3:15, I Corinthians 2:10. Jesus is God.

99. God will not share His glory with another - Isaiah 42:8, 48:11. But the Father glorifies the Son - John 17:1,5, John 12:23, John 13:31-32. Jesus is God and He is ONE with the Father.

100. ONLY in the name of JESUS is their salvation. There is salvation is NONE OTHER - Acts 4:10-12, II Timothy 2:10. And salvation belongs to GOD - Psalm 3:8, Jonah 2:9, Lamentations 3:26, Isaiah 52:10, Psalm 51:14. Since only in the name of Jesus is there
salvation and salvation belongs to God, that simply means Jesus is God.

101. Jesus chooses the elect - John 15:16. Jesus is God - I Thess. 2:13, I Cor. 1:27

102. Men are Jesus' disciples - John 13:35, John 15:8. Jesus is God - Isaiah 8:16

103. Jesus' voice is the sound of many waters - Revelation 1:15. Jesus is Almighty God - Ezekiel 43:2.

104. Jesus' feet are like fine brass - Revelation 1:15. Jesus is God - Ezekiel 1:7, Ezekiel 1:28

105. Jesus' name is the Word of God - Revelation 19:13

106. All grace comes from God - I Peter 5:10. Jesus is that God where all grace comes from - Rev 22:21, Romans 16:20, I Thess. 5:28, II Thess. 3:18

107. Jesus comes with clouds - Rev 1:7, Matthew 24:30 - Jesus is God - Isaiah 19:1, Jeremiah 4:13, Numbers 11:25

108. Jesus is called God - John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8

109. Jesus is called The Great God - Titus 2:13

110. Jesus is called The Mighty God - Isaiah 9:6

111. Jesus is called The True God - I John 5:20

112. Jesus is "God with us" - Matthew 1:21

113. Jesus is called "My God" - John 20:28. Since there is "no other God" - Isaiah 45:5,21-22..that means Jesus is that God.

114. Jesus is called "our hope" - I Timothy 1:1. We hope in Jesus - I Cor. 15:19. We are to only hope in God - I Peter 1:21, Psalm 38:15. Jesus is God.

115. Christ is our life - Colossians 3:4. Jesus is God - Psalm 42:8

116. Jesus is called Faithful - Revelation 19:11. Jesus is God - Deut 7:9

117. Jesus is called True - Revelation 19:11. Jesus is God - Romans 3:4

118. Israel temped Christ - I Corinthians 10:9. Jesus is God - Deut 6:16, Numbers 14:22.

119. Christ sent serpents and destroyed Israel - I Cor 10:9. Jesus is God - Numbers 21:6-7

120. Jesus rebukes and chastens - Revelation 3:19 - Jesus is God - Hebrews 12:5-7, Proverbs 3:11-12.

121. Jesus is the Author and Finisher of faith - Hebrews 12:2

122. God said "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness" - Genesis 1:26. The plurality refers to the Trinity. This is not talking about the angels or heavenly host. Angels cannot create life. Secondly, nowhere is it indicated that angels are made in the image of
God. Third, there is no indication that mankind is created in the image of angels.

123. The plurality of the Trinity is also referred to in Genesis 3:22 and Isaiah 6:8. Jesus is God.

124. Before Jesus became man, He had glory with the Father before the world was - John 17:5

125. All things are given into Jesus' hand - John 3:35

126. Jesus is described as "WHICH WAS" dead, and "IS" alive - Revelation 2:8. The one who "which was" and "which is" is Almighty God - Revelation 4:8, Revelation 1:8. Jesus is God.

127. The "Great Day" of the Wrath of the Lamb - Revelation 6:16-17 is the "Great Day" of God Almighty - Revelation 16:14. Jesus is the Lamb who is God Almighty.

128. Jesus is the King - I Timothy 6:15, John 18:37. Jesus is the King who is called the "only wise God" - I Timothy 1:17

129. Jesus is called the "Just One" - Acts 22:14. Jesus is God - Isaiah 45:21

130. Jesus "gives" repentance - Acts 5:31, Acts 3:26. Jesus is God - II Timothy 2:25

131. Jesus reconciled all things to Himself - Colossians 1:20. Jesus is God - Romans 5:18-19

132. Jesus brings Judgment on the churches in Revelation 2 and 3. Jesus is God - Hebrews 10:30, Deuteronomy 32:35-36

133. God has a Father - Revelation 1:6. That God is Jesus Christ.

134. Jesus stilled the waves and rules the sea- Matthew 8:26-27, Mark 4:39-41. Jesus is God - Psalm 89:8-9

135. Jesus has eyes that are sent forth into all the earth - Revelation 5:6 - Jesus is God - II Chronicles 16:9

136. To know the love of Christ is to be filled with the fulness of God - Ephesians 3:19

137. Christ strengthens the believers - Philippians 4:13. Christ is God - Isaiah 40:29, Isaiah 41:10

138. In Christ's presence is fullness of joy - John 15:11. Jesus is God - Psalm 16:11

139. To see Jesus is to see the Father and to hate Jesus is to hate the Father as well - John 15:24, John 15:23

140. Jesus turns the water into wine - John 2:7-11. A creative act to show that Jesus is Creator God.

141. Jesus walks on water - John 6:19, Matthew 14:26, Mark 6:48 - Jesus is God - Psalm 93:4, Psalm 95:5, Psalm 72:8, Job 9:8

142. Jesus causes the blind to see - Matthew 9:27-30, Matthew 11:5, Mark 8:22-26, Mark 10:51-52. Jesus is God - Psalm 146:8, Isaiah 35:4-5

143. Jesus causes the deaf to hear - Matthew 11:5, Mark 7:32, Mark 7:37 - Jesus is God - Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 43:7-8

144. Jesus causes the dumb to speak - Matthew 9:32-33, Matt 15:31, Mark 7:37, Luke 11:14. Jesus is God - Isaiah 36:6, Ezekiel 24:27, Ezekiel 33:22

145. Jesus causes the lame to walk - Matthew 11:5, Mark 2:11, Luke 7:22 - Jesus is God - Isaiah 35:6

146. Jesus' face shines as the sun - Matthew 17:2. Jesus is God - Psalm 84:11, Malachi 4:2

147. Jesus will inherit all nations - Psalm 2:7-8. Jesus is God - Psalm 82:8

148. Jesus will rule all nations with a rod of iron - Revelation 12:5. Jesus is God - Isaiah 14:5-6

149. Jesus will smite all nations with a rod or iron. He is the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God - Revelation 19:15. He is Almighty God who brings wrath.

150. Jesus and His Father established the ends of the earth - Proverbs 30:4

151. Jesus was without sin - II Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:15, I Peter 2:22. Only God is without sin - Deuteronomy 32:4. Jesus is God

152. Jesus is ABOVE ALL - John 3:31

153. Jesus is GOD OVER ALL - Romans 9:5

154. Jesus is LORD OF ALL - Acts 10:36

155. The Lord God sent His angel to John - Rev 22:6. It is Jesus that sent His angel - Rev 22:16. Jesus is the Lord God.

156. Jesus is called the "Lord of Glory" - I Corinthians 2:8. Jesus is YHWH God - Psalm 24:8-10

157. Jesus gets glory now and forever - II Peter 3:18

158. The Father calls Jesus "LORD" who made heaven and earth - Hebrews 1:10

159. Heaven is God's throne and earth His FOOTSTOOL - Isaiah 66:1, Matthew 5:34-35. Jesus is God - Matthew 22:44, Hebrews 1:13

160. Every knee shall bow, and "every tongue" shall confess to GOD - Romans 14:11. The God "every tongue" is confessing to is JESUS CHRIST - Philippians 2:11
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2016
brocab:
If the scriptures say Jesus is God-then Jesus is God.
fortunately, the scriptures never gave us that probability, it identifies who Jesus is:
The angels told Mary that Jesus the son of the most high and his father would give him a kingdom
Those who believed in jesus call him son of God
The disciple confirmed jesus as the son of the living God
God from heaven confirmed that jesus is his son three times.
The apostles confirmed that jesus is the son of their God
The scriptures confirmed that jesus was told by God to sit at his right hand
the scriptures tell us that the God of jesus is our God, the one God, Almighty God.

And if Paul didn't say God was manifest in the flesh-then these words came from God Himself. who spoke through Paul.
there is no probability, it has been proven Paul never said those words either personally or through inspiration. Those words were false additional to the bible by those who were fustrated that their is no direct support to their false doctrine in the scriptures. The word "theos" cannot be found in the best and oldest manuscripts.
KJV {Isaiah 7:14} Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign, "Behold a Virgin will conceive and bear a Son, and she shall call His name Immanuel.
The NWT Bible it say's-Therefore Jehovah Himself will give you a sign, Look the young woman will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and she will name Him Immanuel..
There is no maiden name-not even in your bible, Mary was the Virgin the prophets spoke about In {Isaiah 7:14}
Dolphinheart not even you can change the prophesies..
And on top of all this, call your children what you like. Your children don't match up with the prophesies, some children are called Jesus-but theirs only One Jesus, He that lives on from the beginning, If calling your child a name that's relevant to God-then by their fruits we will know them.
brocab, read isaiah's prophecy, what you quoted was just a small part of the prophecy , read it and tell us if that prophecy Isaiah gave to the king was not fulfilled then, then tell us is that first Immanuel is God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2016
brocab:
Thank you-Dolphinheart=even if God's name is not jehovah,

another evidence to show that you will do anything to avoid answering those questions, I asked you a question, you are trying to convert it to a statement.
which names did God directly tell you "this is my name"?

" like I said, I was beginning to suspect you know little about the name jehovah, you just confirmed it. I will not teach you further , but I will leave a clue, go and read the 1611 edition of the KJV, post what luke 1: 31 says here, tell us how that translation spelt the name of the son of God in that verse and why you , a defender of that 1611 translation do not spell the name in that manner!

again you still refuse to answer that question, then I'll assume you are trying to lie against a faithful servant of God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2016
God had never told me Jehovah is His name-never, even when I read the Word Of God-He had never told me Jehovah was His name.
I never felt to ask God what is His name-I have always Called Him Father God, and of course Jesus will always be Jesus in my heart.
I am sure if Jehovah was truly His name-He would have said so, but He didn't-knowing He knew I already call Him by His rightful name. God or Jesus is the names written in every bible that's written.
These two names are His name.
Every man and his dog knows about the JW's and the false religion you carry-and of course once again no-one is interested in your bitching and winching.
dolphinheart:

another evidence to show that you will do anything to avoid answering those questions, I asked you a question, you are trying to convert it to a statement.
which names did God directly tell you "this is my name"?

" like I said, I was beginning to suspect you know little about the name jehovah, you just confirmed it. I will not teach you further , but I will leave a clue, go and read the 1611 edition of the KJV, post what luke 1: 31 says here, tell us how that translation spelt the name of the son of God in that verse and why you , a defender of that 1611 translation do not spell the name in that manner!

again you still refuse to answer that question, then I'll assume you are trying to lie against a faithful servant of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Don’t Settle For Less / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 369
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.