Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372763 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Now answer why 'was He brought into the world?
Barristter07:

See this person, Begotten means brought into existence .. So yes I believe Jesus was brought into existence by his Father.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2018
brocab:
Now answer why 'was He brought into the world?

You think Barrister07 that believes that the only means of getting salvation is by joining the new York based publishing company called watchtower organization and unquestionably obeying the imperfect, uninspired and fallible old men who head this company will give you the answer?
I don't think so.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2018
OneJ:

Born, definition
*Past participle of bear.
1a. brought into life by birth.
1b. brought into existence, CREATED. >a new nation was BORN with the revolution.

Gruni ,zodiakzax, brocab, Johnw47,, who is the father and mother of the " new nation born with the revolution?"

The word "born" has dual meaning, that is, birth or created.
INDISPUTABLE FACT.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/born

"Before the mountains were born,
or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God"
Psalms 90:2.

These questions dey hang for una head:

1) How did Yahweh born the mountains?

2) How did Yahweh brought forth the earth and the world?

3)How did Yahweh brought forth Jesus Christ, his son?

These questions have ONLY one answer:
Yahweh CREATED
1)the mountains.
(2) earth and the world.
(3) Jesus Christ his son.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/make_1
Make , definition
1.create/ produce
2. cause to be formed

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/make

1. to cause to exist or happen, CREATE
2.to bring into existence
Verb , make
3.make=create
synonyms> beget , bring forth, generate.

Jesus did not exist until Yahweh brought him into existence ( created, made, generated, brought forth) his begotten son.
The bitter truth is crystal clear.
Remain with your mumu or press exit mode, the choice is yours.
Shalom

CAPTIVATOR:

That psalm 90:2 did a total finishing Lolzzz

grin grin Handshake for you unlike some who switched off their brain when confronted with Facts

know nothings false jw onej and false jw captivator

words can have diffrent meanings for diffrent situations
YAHWEH created the mountains
Yahweh begat Jesus Christ, do you need the scriptures?
i didn't post them because i know you don't believe them

you can say Jesus was created if you like
but the fact remains that He is the only begotten Son of God
He is from Father, He is off the Father, He, like the Father is YAHWEH God:

YAHWEH
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

YAHWEH
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

YAHWEH
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 17:14 God is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and an almighty God as false jw say.

YAHWEH
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

YAHWEH
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

YAHWEH
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

YAHWEH-Jesus was pierced

YAHWEH
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You think Barrister07 that believes that the only means of getting salvation is by joining the new York based publishing company called watchtower organization and unquestionably obeying the imperfect, uninspired and fallible old men who head this company will give you the answer?
I don't think so.

but those fallible old men have angels guiding them, laugh

1Ti_4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2018
OneJ:

Born, definition
*Past participle of bear.
1a. brought into life by birth.
1b. brought into existence, CREATED. >a new nation was BORN with the revolution.

Gruni ,zodiakzax, brocab, Johnw47,, who is the father and mother of the " new nation born with the revolution?"

The word "born" has dual meaning, that is, birth or created.
INDISPUTABLE FACT.

"Before the mountains were born,
or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God"
Psalms 90:2.

These questions dey hang for una head:

1) How did Yahweh born the mountains?

2) How did Yahweh brought forth the earth and the world?

3)How did Yahweh brought forth Jesus Christ, his son?

These questions have ONLY one answer:
Yahweh CREATED
1)the mountains.
(2) earth and the world.
(3) Jesus Christ his son.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/make_1
Make , definition
1.create/ produce
2. cause to be formed

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/make

1. to cause to exist or happen, CREATE
2.to bring into existence
Verb , make
3.make=create
synonyms> beget , bring forth, generate.

Jesus did not exist until Yahweh brought him into existence ( created, made, generated, brought forth) his begotten son.
The bitter truth is crystal clear.
Remain with your mumu or press exit mode, the choice is yours.
Shalom

He said Yahweh made, created Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..this shows how stupid and ignorant you are, you think quoting dictionary will bail you out...fools..... when it says ALL things were created through Jesus and For Him. grin grin , So God created Jesus through Him? grin grin grin grin grin...I've never met anyone as stupid as you folk.. You keep your brains in your anus...

well let's see the meaning of the words into details:

Make:

to produce something, often using a particular substance or material:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/make

cre‧ate:

to make something exist that did not exist before

https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/create

My friend don't for argument sake look and sound stupid.. anybody in his logical mind will not say born is create, or that make is born

GOD MADE HUMAN BEING.. and let us make man in our image.... so what substance did God use to make man? Dust of the ground.. how did he make the woman, out of Adams ribs... why didn't God call man to being? Why didn't God create man out of nothing like he did the light? He said let there be light and there was light...

Create Is to make something exist that did not exist before, meaning to make out of nothing. God created the earth and the heavens, God created Light and from that substance he made a greater one and a lesser one.

Born is to come into existence by birth...

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Genesis 1:11 KJV

Did God create the grass out of nothing, no, he made the grass out of substance earth, so the earth gave birth to the grass. The sea after being created brought forth the aquatic animals.. did God make the aquatic animals out of nothing? No, he made them out of a substance water.. it was the water that brought them forth.

You still continue with this stupidity and everyone will see how unlearned you are.

With your psalm 90, kindly follow thread with Barristter07.. he was already ahead of you in reagrds to that stupidity...

I asked you,.which obviously you failed to answer, scared little "girl"

Did your mother create you or born you? Stop the stupidity and lack of common knowledge...

This is for you Mr dictionary

Jehovah's Witnesses
a millenarian, actively proselytizing Christian sect founded by Charles T. Russell (1852-1916)
http://www.yourdictionary.com/jehovah-s-witnesses

Do you believe the founder was Charles Russell? grin grin grin... Dictionaries don't lie...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Barristter07:

Okay

The children are human too

Explain what that Hebrews mean !!!

Real chicken , don't be scared to explain

Cc: Gruni1234 , u can help him

Wait sef , who deny it means human grin grin

Aren't the children human too ?

Yeeparipa , Chicken Explain that Hebrews for us.

Which Nature did he share with the children ?

A fake Christian dismiss Scripture as irrelevant. Scripture Cannot be broken, it wont contradict ...Why not explain since you know the context ?

grin grin

Is Hebrews lying he shared the nature of the children??

This won't save you

Jesus never denied been an offspring of David, he just want them to know he is bigger , higher and exists before David .

Sense

Mr Context , then explain Hebrews 2:14 in context .. Which Nature did Jesus share with Children ?

grin grin says a coward , abeg address the above.

Spirit of man is Not man . if it is, that means Jesus went to heaven the day he died since his spirit return to the Father. Luke 23:46

Genesis 2:7 Jehovah went on to form the man out of dust.

He was called MAN even without Spirit in him , when he was just dust

Hahahahahaha at highlighted, so who then ... For you to claim it isn't God the Father , you must have gotten evidence of who ... Tell us ?

Am seriously enjoying this

If you have sense , you would know am only saying why it can't be Trinity, in short .. Who did Paul refer to as " God " ?

Are you clueless on that?

If the spirit of God is same Him
Who is the Him ? God .? Which God cos there areany Gods ?

Identify

His Firstborn says some versions

Now you switch, then the logical question is: The Firstborn of who ?

Who is his Father ?

No single sense dey your head

Okay, Mountains are not among Gods creations ?

I need an answer

We are dealing with what it means when God born .

So answer that question about mountains

See how he has made a fool.out of himself again.. grin grin grin... i will address this in the morning..

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2018
I am not asking for a miracle!
Hairyrapunzel:

I don't think so.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2018
The bible is silent to the unbelievers-they don't see what we see and understand-Atheist dressed up in sheep clothing-acting as wolves trying to devour the sheep.
Hairyrapunzel:

You know they like assuming and after assuming they will make their assumptions their beliefs.

He wants you to tell him how Jesus was begotten because he thinks you have become God. He expects you to give him answers on things bible was silent about.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:17am On Dec 02, 2018
The truth is, it doesn't matter which denomination or what organisation they believe is true, if they haven't the Word of God planted in them-then it is obvious 'they are not saved.
Usually "man made denomination of organised traditions-is based upon rules and regulations that brings disputes and arguments, evil suspicion, it's a curse against those who are truly seeking to believe Christ.
{Galatians 3:10-11} For it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.” And it is clear that no one is justified before God by the Law, because, “The righteous will live by faith.”…
Old church tradition is based on works-not faith, by work's it brings priest pastors to stand up on the pulpit to preach the gospel, it causes people to bring order within the body without lifting a finger to turn to the next chapter, works practiced without faith, causes Christians to backslide without testing the Word of God!
This is why, we have been telling you JW's how it is important to study the Word of God! relying upon man won't bring you closer to God.
We have witnessed to you, we have spent hours studying the Word of God-trying to teach you, and yet you have always denied Christ with a passion-believing not the Word of God, but Watchtower literature that will condemn you 'until Christ returns!
Lying against the Spirit is a sin against God Himself, 'Jesus said: let no-man teach you-meaning 'He had sent His Spirit to teach us, to those who have chosen to believe!
{1 John 2:27} But the anointing which ye have received of him abide in you, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teach you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, you shall abide in him.
The Watchtower is based upon false prophesies-it's religious god is focused under a denomination an organisation of men in the flesh built the Watchtower upon false hope, the Watchtower is another religious crusade-playing the secret society acts of the Illuminati, the Word of Faith Movement have joined forces with Pope Francis following by the many different religious beliefs are calling in for a New World Order. {Revelation 14:9-12}
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Gruni1234: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Barristter07:

Sum and substance. If that's correct, Neither you or zodiakzax should have problem explaining that Hebrews.

As it is you guys are floating.

Which Nature did he Share with the Children of Adam ? Taking into consideration " Sum" Imperfect like the children ?

U just started

Jesus exist before David , that's his point to his opposer's . that doesn't nullify he came through David line.

Nothing is Contradictory, I will deal with that baseless analogy when i reply him.

Am not against his quoting other verses , so far they relate to the point of discussion.

Na fear dey make him shake when he saw other verses

It's irrelevant , Show me the underlined boldly from that Hebrews ? You keep bringing up a matter not relevant to what we are discussing , I didn't discuss this and am not until am through with the present ones . Orderliness

The issue is " when God born "!!!

How did God born the mountains , Care to explain what that means ?

Good day to all of you.

Barristter07, let me tell you something about myself and let that be on the record.

1. I am not a child
2. I am not an illiterate
3.Going to school and getting my masters, and working on PHD isn't a child's play nor is it for illogical people.

Now, Hebrews was clear and I have read that myself about God calling NO angel the Begotten Son of God. Your good book says
Jesus is made better than the Angels, the writer now continues to tell us more, "For unto which of the angels said he at any time " thou art my Son, today have i begotten thee? This was a rhetorical question, he said which of the angels? Who amongst them did he begotten? And again which of them said he at any time, I will be to him a Father and He shall be to me a Son?Another rhetorical question that answered itself. He continued to say when he brought in the firstborn into the world, he saith, And let ALL the angels of God worship him.if He says let ALL the angels worship him, isn't He talking about all? He continues to distinguish between the Son and Angels. So Sir, as a logical thinker and an educated one I know when A is A and when B is B. I can understand for myself what I read. Here it clearly says Jesus was not an Angel. If you still hold on to the belief that Jesus is an Angel when your very book says otherwise then that's your problem Sir. Maybe you don't want to acknowledge their mistake, and that's what corruption is, when you clearly sees A and everyone knows it's A then you say it's B. It's a shame really. So that was why it took you time to say He was the Begotten Son. And after you were drawn out, you continue to shame yourself Sir. It's rather a big Shame to your intelligence as a free moral agent as such a free moral thinker. Honesty is a great virtue.

If I should come to God today, I will do that by my own free will, also i will follow God by my own free will, when someone challenge my core belief and gives me evidence to support that claim, I will for the sake of me loving God, research vividly to see if what I am presented with makes sense in light of scripture. We dont debate for debating sake. And I am pleased I'm able to uncover a great deception amongst the Watch Tower Organization. Don't think your debate with zodiakzax is for fun, I'm actually learning alot and not only me, I have friends here following it. You will be surprised what they say about your lack of logical and critical thinking. You think I'm a JW hater no, to the contrary, I like you guys, always visiting me and spending some time with me. Only problem is you reject knowledge even though you know nothing about what the person is saying.

So they came to my house, we had a nice chat, they asked me to visit them, I told them I don't believe in God etc, they directed me to the website to read and know more about who God is etc. And later said they will bring me a tract that can prove God exists, I said fine, then I said, well can I also give you a material to prove to You that God doesn't exist? Read it and let me know what you also think, at least to be fair, so when we talk later we both know a little about each other's belief. Well they rejected it, says they don't read those kind of books, well then I also told them I'm sorry but I'm also not interested in your books and website. Told them if they are ready to read my books, I will also be ready to read theirs.

I have other Christian friends who will read my books and even use that to challenge me. It's been fun and as I also read their books, I go and challenge them but they always have an answer, weird, I will tell myself, these guys always answer me. It's been going on for sometime now, now I feel drawn to know about Christianity, Jesus, trinity etc in my search, I came across this website and many more. I've learnt alot for myself. I've called the Jw fellows to come over, following zodiakzax and others statements, I want to see if they can also plainly deny what's the obvious. It Will be a disappoint though.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
With all this knowledge-'shows it doesn't matter how much knowledge you may think you have-obviously it doesn't lead you to Christ.
{2 Timothy 4:1-5} I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! {You don't preach, because your faith is lacking, do you know that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God}
Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, {Because they denied the Word of God} because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; {They teach their own doctrines} and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. {People that don't know Christ-don't preach Christ-and the Spirit of God don't reside in them}
But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. {God is talking to the believers}
{Hebrews 4:12} For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
{Luke 21:33} Jesus said: Heaven and Earth will pass away but My Word will never pass away..
Do you know when you die-your knowledge no-longer exist-your knowledge dies with you-after you have gone-someone may take hold of it, use it, write a book for the good of man kind, "but what usually happens knowledge returns itself back to it's rightful place.
And if this still puzzles you, then you are trying to figure this out through your own mind!
Do you know the bible is simple-it was written for simple people to understand-Children-it doesn't take rocket science to know the Word of God, matter of fact it say's this:
{Proverbs 2:5-7} For the LORD gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk with integrity,…
And how does one seek after such knowledge-it's quite simple: {Matthew 6:6} when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
{Seek and you will find, knock and it will be open, ask and it will be given!}
What man is there among you-that can understand Spiritual knowledge-without the Spirit of God teaching him, Earthly knowledge fades into nothing, Spiritual knowledge is living and powerful!
Do you know one must be born again 'before he can enter into the kingdom of God...
Gruni1234:

Good day to all of you.

Barristter07, let me tell you something about myself and let that be on the record.

1. I am not a child
3.Going to school and getting my masters, and working on PHD isn't a child's play nor is it for illogical people.

Now, Hebrews was clear and I have read that myself about God calling NO angel the Begotten Son of God. Your good book says
Jesus is made better than the Angels, the writer now continues to tell us more, "For unto which of the angels said he at any time " thou art my Son, today have i begotten thee? This was a rhetorical question, he said which of the angels? Who amongst them did he begotten? And again which of them said he at any time, I will be to him a Father and He shall be to me a Son?Another rhetorical question that answered itself. He continued to say when he brought in the firstborn into the world, he saith, And let ALL the angels of God worship him.if He says let ALL the angels worship him, isn't He talking about all? He continues to distinguish between the Son and Angels. So Sir, as a logical thinker and an educated one I know when A is A and when B is B. I can understand for myself what I read. Here it clearly says Jesus was not an Angel. If you still hold on to the belief that Jesus is an Angel when your very book says otherwise then that's your problem Sir. Maybe you don't want to acknowledge their mistake, and that's what corruption is, when you clearly sees A and everyone knows it's A then you say it's B. It's a shame really. So that was why it took you time to say He was the Begotten Son. And after you were drawn out, you continue to shame yourself Sir. It's rather a big Shame to your intelligence as a free moral agent as such a free moral thinker. Honesty is a great virtue.

If I should come to God today, I will do that by my own free will, also i will follow God by my own free will, when someone challenge my core belief and gives me evidence to support that claim, I will for the sake of me loving God, research vividly to see if what I am presented with makes sense in light of scripture. We dont debate for debating sake. And I am pleased I'm able to uncover a great deception amongst the Watch Tower Organization. Don't think your debate with zodiakzax is for fun, I'm actually learning alot and not only me, I have friends here following it. You will be surprised what they say about your lack of logical and critical thinking. You think I'm a JW hater no, to the contrary, I like you guys, always visiting me and spending some time with me. Only problem is you reject knowledge even though you know nothing about what the person is saying.

So they came to my house, we had a nice chat, they asked me to visit them, I told them I don't believe in God etc, they directed me to the website to read and know more about who God is etc. And later said they will bring me a tract that can prove God exists, I said fine, then I said, well can I also give you a material to prove to You that God doesn't exist? Read it and let me know what you also think, at least to be fair, so when we talk later we both know a little about each other's belief. Well they rejected it, says they don't read those kind of books, well then I also told them I'm sorry but I'm also not interested in your books and website. Told them if they are ready to read my books, I will also be ready to read theirs.

I have other Christian friends who will read my books and even use that to challenge me. It's been fun and as I also read their books, I go and challenge them but they always have an answer, weird, I will tell myself, these guys always answer me. It's been going on for sometime now, now I feel drawn to know about Christianity, Jesus, trinity etc in my search, I came across this website and many more. I've learnt alot for myself. I've called the Jw fellows to come over, following zodiakzax and others statements, I want to see if they can also plainly deny what's the obvious. It Will be a disappoint though.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Where are they? Where is Mr Doctionary Man? Scared goats.... are you giving up already? ONEJ BARRISTTER07, CAPTIVATOR ANS THE REST..

Stupid useless Jehovah witnesses, stupid cult...repent l...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gruni1234:

Good day to all of you.

Jesus is made better than the Angels, the writer now continues to tell us more, "For unto which of the angels said he at any time " thou art my Son, today have i begotten thee? This was a rhetorical question, he said which of the angels? Who amongst them did he begotten? And again which of them said he at any time, I will be to him a Father and He shall be to me a Son?Another rhetorical question that answered itself. He continued to say when he brought in the firstborn into the world, he saith, And let ALL the angels of God worship him.if He says let ALL the angels worship him, isn't He talking about all? He continues to distinguish between the Son and Angels. So Sir, as a logical thinker and an educated one I know when A is A and when B is B. I can understand for myself what I read. Here it clearly says Jesus was not an Angel. If you still hold on to the belief that Jesus is an Angel when your very book says otherwise then that's your problem Sir. Maybe you don't want to acknowledge their mistake, and that's what corruption is, when you clearly sees A and everyone knows it's A then you say it's B. It's a shame really. So that was why it took you time to say He was the Begotten Son.

@ Gruni1234, zodiakzax et al:

begotten is past participle of beget.
I don't need to bore U with the meaning of beget. Jesus & Adam are the sons of Yahweh, begotten via creation. Yahweh has no wife.
Isaac was Abraham's " only begotten son" (Heb11:15-17), does it mean or imply that other sons and daughters were not begotten by Abraham?
The point is first & foremost, Isaac was begotten by Abraham other wise it is impossible to be his Father's only begotten son. Like U said, we move from point A to point B.

Heb11:18 says Isaac was anointed as Abraham's seed, therefore, his only begotten son, which is a reference to his favoured status among Abraham's sons.

In the same vein, Jesus is first & foremost, Yahweh's begotten son , from heaven Yahweh "brings his first born into the world", Heb1:5-7 ,Paul referenced the fact that Yahweh never spoke those words to any angel.
Paul affirmed that the statement was specifically made to only Jesus Christ, the anointed king by Yahweh to sit down on the throne that Jesus called "my Father's throne" in heaven.
Rev 3:12,21.
Angels are sons of God, Yahweh's begotten sons (Job 1:6. 2:1). Jesus called himself the son of God ,a fact revealed by Yahweh (Matt 3:16,17. Matt 16:13-17).
Jesus consistently confessed he was sent by Yahweh his Father ( John 3:16. 5:36. 7:16 12:48-50), just like angels were messengers for Yahweh (Heb1:14. 1 kings22:19-22)
Is Jesus Christ (a spirit being in heaven before he to the earth)), an angel in heaven before his earthly sojourn? Yes.
He is definitely among the sons of God slated for that meeting in Job 1:6. 2:1 , that Satan came to gatecrash.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
OneJ:

I don't need to bore U with the meaning of beget. Jesus & Adam are the sons of Yahweh, begotten via creation. Yahweh has no wife.
Isaac was Abraham's " only begotten son" (Heb11:15-17), does it mean or imply that other sons and daughters were not begotten by Abraham?
The point is first & foremost, Isaac was begotten by Abraham other wise it is impossible to be his Father's only begotten son. Like U said, we move from point A to point B.

Heb11:18 says Isaac was anointed as Abraham's seed, therefore, his only begotten son, which is a reference to his favoured status among Abraham's sons.

In the same vein, Jesus is first & foremost, Yahweh's begotten son , from heaven Yahweh "brings his first born into the world", Heb1:5-7 ,Paul referenced the fact that Yahweh never spoke those words to any angel.
Paul affirmed that the statement was specifically made to only Jesus Christ, the anointed king by Yahweh to sit down on the throne that Jesus called "my Father's throne" in heaven.

Just like David and Ephraim are Yahweh's firstborns.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Just like David and Ephraim are Yahweh's firstborns.
Both were created by Yahweh who brought forth Jesus Christ his son into existence.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
zodiakzax:

[s]
See how he has made a fool.out of himself again.. grin grin grin... i will address this in the morning.. [/s]

Kindly do. Expecting hehehe

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
zodiakzax:
Where are they? Where is Mr Doctionary Man? Scared goats.... are you giving up already? ONEJ BARRISTTER07, CAPTIVATOR ANS THE REST..

Stupid useless Jehovah witnesses, stupid cult...repent l...

Reply My post

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
OneJ:

Verbal somersaults , twisting and distortion of the holy scriptures litter your posts
What else
U can't prove shishi .....

Your Father na C.E.O, he come make U General Manager (GM), so your Father go dey under your authority because U be GM, issorait.
Keep up your delusion & cherish your mumu lies.

The serial liar no fit give "robust reply" like him serial adulterer daddy G.O & pastorpreneur.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2018
OneJ:

Both were created by Yahweh who brought forth Jesus Christ his son into existence.

Lol. David and Ephraim are Yahweh's firstborns deal with it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2018
OneJ:

David was created first, he was brought forth into existence by, he was given birth to first, he was created first even Ephraim.

They are Yahweh's firstborns. Abi you want to change the bible now?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2018
zodiakzax:

He said Yahweh made, created Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..this shows how stupid and ignorant you are, you think quoting dictionary will bail you out...fools..... when it says ALL things were created through Jesus and For Him. grin grin , So God created Jesus through Him? grin grin grin grin grin...I've never met anyone as stupid as you folk.. You keep your brains in your anus...

Make:

cre‧ate:

My friend don't for argument sake look and sound stupid.. anybody in his logical mind will not say born is create, or that make is born

GOD MADE HUMAN BEING.. and let us make man in our image.... so what substance did God use to make man? Dust of the ground.. how did he make the woman, out of Adams ribs... why didn't God call man to being? Why didn't God create man out of nothing like he did the light? He said let there be light and there was light...

Create Is to make something exist that did not exist before, meaning to make out of nothing. God created the earth and the heavens, God created Light and from that substance he made a greater one and a lesser one.

SERIAL LIAR.
The word "BORN" has dual meaning.
Born also means "bring into existence, create> a new nation was born with the revolution"

zodiackzax, how was " the new nation born with the revolution?

How did Yahweh born the mountains? How did Yahweh bring forth the earth and the world in Psalms 90:2?
" If. an idea is BORN, it starts to exist"
But zodiakzax go dey search for the woman wey conceive am for belle.... .
Mumu for life.....

U be CORRECT WAYO MAN.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2018
OneJ:

SERIAL LIAR.
Born also means "bring into existence, create> a new nation was born with the revolution"

How did Yahweh born the mountains? How did Yahweh bring forth the earth and the world in Psalms 90:2?
But zodiakzax go dey search for the woman wey conceive for belle.... .
Mumu for life.....

U be CORRECT WAYO MAN.

Ephraim and David are Yahweh's firstborns. Go and argue with Yahweh why he created them and brought them into existence first even if they weren't firstborns of their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Gruni1234:

Good day to all of you.

1. I am not a child

Angel means Messenger.

Is Jesus an Angel ( Messenger ) ? Yes

Malachi 3:1

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant , whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

So I don't really know what's the fuss.

Regarding Hebrews 1:5 verse 4 already gave the needed answer :

" So he has become better than the angels, to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs "

Why is he now better ? Inherited a name more better than theirs, but he wasn't better until he inherited that name

So verse 5 is talking about the Jesus that is now promoted. Not just among Angels BUT an Arch- angel.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2018
OneJ:

Angels are sons of God, Yahweh's begotten sons (Job 1:6. 2:1). Jesus called himself the son of God ,a fact revealed by Yahweh (Matt 3:16,17. Matt 16:13-17).
Jesus consistently confessed he was sent by Yahweh his Father ( John 3:16. 5:36. 7:16 12:48-50), just like angels were messengers for Yahweh (Heb1:14. 1 kings22:19-22)
Is Jesus Christ (a spirit being in heaven before he to the earth)), an angel in heaven before his earthly sojourn? Yes.
He is definitely among the sons of God slated for that meeting in Job 1:6. 2:1 , that Satan came to gatecrash.

grin grin see how he's struggling..... grin

You see how stupid you are? Where in the whole scripture did it say Jesus was begotten via creation?

And did Mary have a husband before getting pregnant? God is all powerful isn't he? Does God need a wife to bring forth something? You see how stupid you are.. you always.shout Almighty, Almighty, Almighty yet you don't believe he's almighty.

Guys you see, you.see how foolish he sounds? Gruni123 you see how block headed these guys are? Didnt he just say Paul didnt tell any Angel that he's begotten? Show me where in job1:6 that's says angels were the Begotten sons of God. I am waiting for this undecided undecided

My friend you are contradicting yourself here and there... You said Abraham has many sons yet Isaac is the Begotten Son hence begotten doesn't mean born by birth correct?

So it cannot be first and foremost since Ishmael was the first son of Abraham..

Isaac was begotten because he was a unique son correct?

You see how ignorant you are, if begotten means first and foremost then Isaac can't be the Begotten Son of Abraham since he wasn't the first. It is the uniqueness of Isaac that counts.

This guy is so dumb, you said

"Heb1:5-7 ,Paul referenced the fact that Yahweh never spoke those words to any angel."

Thank you now we agree that Yahweh NEVER TOLD ANY ANGEL HE IS BEGOTTEN. So I put it to you that your organization has made a fool out of you and others by telling you that Jesus is an Angel... you see why I said you guys are stupid?

But he contradicts himself again grin grin grin grin grin

He said " Is Jesus Christ (a spirit being in heaven before he to the earth)), an angel in heaven before his earthly sojourn? Yes."

But you just said he was not an angel since God didn't say to any angel that he's his begotten son...
You see how silly you sound? grin grin grin grin... confront them and they will expose themselves to you...

You said he was among the sons at the meeting in Job, grin grin grin grin,

who told you he was among the sons? Answer

Bunch of idiots.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Barristter07:

Angel means Messenger.

Is Jesus an Angel ( Messenger ) ? Yes

Malachi 3:1

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant , whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

So I don't really know what's the fuss.

Regarding Hebrews 1:5 verse 4 already gave the needed answer :

" So he has become better than the angels, to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs "

Why is he now better ? Inherited a name more better than theirs, but he wasn't better until he inherited that name

So verse 5 is talking about the Jesus that is now promoted. Not just among Angels BUT an Arch- angel.

grin grin grin grin grin idiots.... grin grin grin

So now he's an angel because he's a messenger? grin grin grin grin... My friend you see how you make yourself look stupid? So he's no more an Angelic Being, Michael? grin grin grin grin..... good now you Are denying your stupid organization, you see how you sound so dumb?

You are a big "fart" liar My friend, Guys do you see this? He said verse 5 is talking about a promoted Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin,

JESUS was begotten before creation, he was the" Begotten God" John 1:18..he didn't become begotten when He came to Earth... undecided undecided undecided..even your stupid organization teaches this..

So an Arch-angel is a horse or a donkey or monkey? grin grin grin grin grin You should have said Arch Donkey is not just an angel, My friend the point is Arch-Angels are Angels please stop making a fool out of yourself..... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2018
zodiakzax:

grin grin grin grin grin idiots.... grin grin grin

So now he's an angel because he's a messenger? grin grin grin grin... My friend you see how you make yourself look stupid? So he's no more an Angelic Being, Michael? grin grin grin grin..... good now you Are denying your stupid organization, you see how you sound so dumb?

You are a big "fart" liar My friend, Guys do you see this? He said verse 5 is talking about a promoted Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin,

JESUS was begotten before creation, he was the" Begotten God" John 1:18..he didn't become begotten when He came to Earth... undecided undecided undecided..even your stupid organization teaches this..

So an Arch-angel is a horse or a donkey or monkey? grin grin grin grin grin You should have said Arch Donkey is not just an angel, My friend the point is Arch-Angels are Angels please stop making a fool out of yourself..... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stark ignorance.

Angel means what ?

Besides, reply to the other post

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2018
Gruni1234:

Good day to all of you.

1. I am not a child

Jesus is made better than the Angels, the writer now continues to tell us more, "For unto which of the angels said he at any time " thou art my Son, today have i begotten thee? This was a rhetorical question, he said which of the angels? Who amongst them did he begotten? And again which of them said he at any time, I will be to him a Father and He shall be to me a Son?Another rhetorical question that answered itself. He continued to say when he brought in the firstborn into the world, he saith, And let ALL the angels of God worship him.if He says let ALL the angels worship him, isn't He talking about all? He continues to distinguish between the Son and Angels. So Sir, as a logical thinker and an educated one I know when A is A and when B is B. I can understand for myself what I read. Here it clearly says Jesus was not an Angel
. If you still hold on to the belief that Jesus is an Angel when your very book says otherwise then that's your problem Sir. Maybe you don't want to acknowledge their mistake, and that's what corruption is, when you clearly sees A and everyone knows it's A then you say it's B. It's a shame really. So that was why it took you time to say He was the Begotten Son. And after you were drawn out, you continue to shame yourself Sir. It's rather a big Shame to your intelligence as a free moral agent as such a free moral thinker. Honesty is a great virtue.

brocab is right, ask God in the quite of your mind that you want to know Him, if you do want to know Him

@bold, that's true, and false jw's change-twist the plain and clear meaning of a lot of what God inspired, to suit their false unbibical beliefs

2Ti_3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

@underline, i wouldn't read books on "God doesn't exist" because i have strong faith that He does

i believe false jw's wouldn't read them for a diffrent reason, they only believe what their org. tells them
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Barristter07:

Stark ignorance.

Angel means what ?

Besides, reply to the other post

grin grin grin grin grin grin.... you.want to sound more stupid? Continue...i leave you to gruni123

Your post? I will My friend, you know I will, and so don't worry...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2018
zodiakzax:

[s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin.... you.want to sound more stupid? Continue...i leave you to gruni123

Your post? I will My friend, you know I will, and so don't worry [/s] ..

U lack defenses I guess . grin

Do you have problem with the Bible calling Jesus ANGEL of the covenant ?

Keep fighting the Bible

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2018
OneJ:

SERIAL LIAR.

But zodiakzax go dey search for the woman wey conceive am for belle.... .
Mumu for life.....

U be CORRECT WAYO MAN.

My friend don't be stupid, I thank God we have sensible people reading the posts.... so I took meanings from a science book right? How old are you? You are kid, I'm debating bunch of silly kids, fools....

MY friend why didnt you answer my questions? You think I ask for fun sake or what? Here you are asking about your nation thing and you want me to answer when you don't answer mine?

Here are my questions again; answer

Did your mother create you or born you? ..

Jehovah's Witnesses
a millenarian, actively proselytizing Christian sect founded by Charles T. Russell (1852-1916)

Do you believe the founder was Charles Russell?   ... Dictionaries don't lie...

ANSWER ME MY FRIEND...unless you are scared.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:36am On Dec 03, 2018
zodiakzax:

Make:

cre‧ate:

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Genesis 1:11 KJV

Did God create the grass out of nothing, no, he made the grass out of substance earth, so the earth gave birth to the grass. The sea after being created brought forth the aquatic animals.. did God make the aquatic animals out of nothing? No, he made them out of a substance water.. it was the water that brought them forth.

You still continue with this stupidity and everyone will see how unlearned you are.

With your psalm 90, kindly follow thread with Barristter07.. he was already ahead of you in reagrds to that stupidity...

I asked you,.which obviously you failed to answer, scared little "girl"

Did your mother create you or born you? Stop the stupidity and lack of common knowledge...

Jehovah's Witnesses
a millenarian, actively proselytizing Christian sect founded by Charles T. Russell (1852-1916)

Do you believe the founder was Charles Russell? grin grin grin... Dictionaries don't lie...

Guys he ignored so much? grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 2:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Barristter07:

U lack defenses I guess . grin

Do you have problem with the Bible calling Jesus ANGEL of the covenant ?

Keep fighting the Bible

You are clearly stupid... it's a stupid question, you have nothing to say... that word is Simply messenger, the bible version you used even made a fool out of you my friend, why didnt it say " behold i send you my angel?" But rather he said messenger... same Hebrew word used in both cases..... why didnt you quote from you NWT? You see my friend when you start jumjng from here to there, it only means you are stupid and ignorant.

Okay no problem let's assume I accept your translation, will you accept John 1:1 from the same Darbys translation? You should right? So Jesus is God not " a god".

Darby Translation (DARBY) John 1:1
1 In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

This shows how stupid you are.... why are you guys shy of your NWT?? You don't like.using it at all..... grin grin grin grin Its funny... you insult your organization and yourself.... I leave you to Gruni123 and others..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.