Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (377681 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2016
solite3:
u av hit the nail on the head that Jesus and his father both av one nature
I NEVER SAID THAT!
jesus was in the form of God , same nature as God . These same divine nature is what the disciples prayed to be in.
King James Version
2Pe 1:4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

King James Version
1Jo 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Jesus, being a son of God, had that same divine nature or form. The scripture says he is the image of God!

2.that Jesus took d form of a servant to enable him serve(which means he is not a servant by nature
nature does not determine servitude. There are humans who do not serve God, likewise spirit creatures.
3.that Jesus took the form of man(which means he is not a man by nature, I remember DAT song u be Jehovah u re not a man o
yes jehovah is not a man and never became a man, but jesus became a man!

john 1:14 New International Version
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us...........
New Living Translation
So the Word became human and made his home among us.......
English Standard Version
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,........

phil 2:7 New International Version
...... being made in human likeness.
New Living Translation
........was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form
English Standard Version
being born in the likeness of men.

that is why jesus refered to himself as the son of man, because he was a human!
King James Version
Isa 53:3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

In conclusion Jesus is God n not Angel Michael.God bless. Now u will begin to see Jesus in a new light in my subsequent posts
imagine, you are still claiming that Jesus is the same person as the one who anointed him. did Jesus anoint himself?
he sat at the right hand of the most high, Jesus is not the most high!

again, you refuse to answer my question!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2016
solite3:
but u ask me to quote n explain heb1:9.pls I av addressed ur questions.u can go back n read my post again for beta understanding OK.
again you failed to answer the question: pls quote and explain rev 1:1,4-6 and heb 1:9
pls tell us who is talking in rev 3: 2,12
simple question and you are still talking something else
Christ was anointed by who ? by his God
who is the God of Christ? The father
you say Christ as a man has a God, pls tell us, Is Christ still a man at this moment? does he still have a God?
awaiting your response
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2016
solite3:
yes Christ is still a man even to this moment.revelation 1:18 D Christ that was dead is the same who is alive

haha, so Christ is still a servant! , he did not regain his divine nature.
your statement surpports the fact that in heaven, Christ still has a God !

King James Version
Re 1:18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

if someone who lives, who now dies, who now lives again, tell you that this time he lives for ever,codes that not tell you that something has changed?

you are arguably telling us that Jesus did not present any body as a ransom for us, he collected his human body back after three days?

Sir read the bible well well, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
The word of God isn't known to you, everytime someone had explained {Revelation 1:1,4-6. Hebrews 1:9. and Revelation 3:2,12} to you, you still don't understand any of it. {Revelation 1:7-8} would be to difficult for you to explain what any of these scriptures had said, so I am wasting my time asking you to explain these scriptures, only because the bottom line is' you don't know how to explain them.
Already you had mentioned on this page, who is, and who was, and who is to come, is not Jesus.
You speak of another Jesus, a Jehovah witness Jesus. One you call a little god.
dolphinheart:

brocab , quote and explain rev 1:1,4-6, and heb 1:9. also tell us who is talking in rev 3: 2,12. do this and I'll tell you about rev 1:7,8.

you ar e afraid to quote those scriptures cus you know it exposes your doctrine as false!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
Of course you would find the story about Jesus hard to understand, only because you JW's believe Michael came to earth as an angel, and God changed Michael into a man calling himself Jesus, who later died, and returning himself back into the archangel, and flew up into heaven, to sit at God's right side.
Now this story is too far fetched, plus it isn't scriptural, Someone would have to be on drugs {Brainwashed} to believe something like this.
Pls tells where did they bury the Christ? And who was seen for 40 days after He had risen? Was Jesus in the flesh or did His disciples see him in Spirit?
What your problem is' you are to caught up with your fairy tales Watchtower magazines, cartoon people living with the animals on earth, while your elders live with God in heaven, you call the 144000 tribes of Israel' Jehovah Witnesses.
No wonder you can't believe in the bible stories about Christ.
Stories such are these can only be found in the Watchtower Magazines none of them are even written in your own New World Translation bible.
I could find a much better story from a Superman comic book, then read something that doesn't make any sense.
The scriptures have repeated themselves over and over who Christ is, and still you refuse to believe them.
dolphinheart:

King James Version
Re 1:18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

if someone who lives, who now dies, who now lives again, tell you that this time he lives for ever,codes that not tell you that something has changed?

you are arguably telling us that Jesus did not present any body as a ransom for us, he collected his human body back after three days?

Sir read the bible well well, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by blueAgent(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2016
Efrankbblog:
Jehovah's Witnesses had its origins in the Bible Student movement. It founder was Charles Taze Russell in the 1870s. financing of our publications come from voluntary donations. Any more questions?

Do you know your founder was an occultist (freemason)?
google about him and his grave.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by blueAgent(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
I challenge all the Jehovah Witness to.google about their founder and his doctrine. who was deep into Occultism.

jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
And a good challenge it would be, but the problem is JW's are not allowed to past their comfort zone, not even if their own lives depended on it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by blueAgent(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2016
777philosopher:
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.

  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/

Stop fooling yourself Blacks are no were near been Hebrews. clown
Simple English. he was using black as an adjective to describe his condition.
Secondly it is Obvious that the writer was a woman. go and read verse 10 of chapter 5.

If blacks were hebrews then they must have fullfilled all the prophecies of God to Abraham. proheciecs of National greatness,moving to the North ,East,West,and South of the earth. having a nation and company of nations.and many more.
just click and educate yourself.

www.stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:24am On May 10, 2016
We can go back in time, when we see all the artefacts from the Egyptians back in those day, many of the Egyptians back then were either black or dark brown.
{Revelation 1:14-15} His head and His hair were like wool, as white as snow, and His eye's were like a flame of fire, V 15 and His feet were like fine brass, as they were burned into a furnace.
{Matthew 2:13} A angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, and said get up, take the Child and His Mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the Child and kill Him.
Back then the Egyptians were dark, some darker, most were even black like brass burning in a furnace.
You need to ask yourself, what colour was Jesus, was He dark enough to blend into Egypt, so that not even Herod could find him.
Hebrews in those days are not the same coloured Hebrews we find today, many of them were dark coloured.

{Exodus 2:5} Pharaohs daughter found Moses in the Nile, a Jew, that not even Pharaoh Himself could recognize the differences between a Jew and an Egyptian, this must mean Jews could blend in with the Egyptians without a problem.
The Angel of the Lord sent Joseph to Egypt.
Jesus blended into the crowds, He wasn't any different to anybody else, matter of fact he wasn't a good looking man like what the paintings over the centuries had showing us 'He is.
{Isaiah 53:1-3} Who hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed. For He shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground, he has no form of comeliness; and we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; he was despised and we esteemed him not.
Not even the Pharisees could recognize Him, the Pharisees and their Guards asked Judas, which one is Jesus, Judas said the one He kisses is Jesus. Jesus walked through the crowds to a safe haven.
If Jesus stood out as much as what people said He did, then why would the Jewish people want to stone Him when Jesus said I am.
WHAT COLOUR IS JESUS?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:30am On May 10, 2016
dolphinheart:
You should have left him to answer the question when you knew you could not answer it

now did someone give jesus this revelation that he passed on to John through the angel?
who gave jesus the Revelation ?
A. someone
B. no one.

expo:
King James Version
Da 2:28But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

johnw74, do not turn a blind eye and refuse to explain this part of the verse along with your other explanation:

New International Version
The revelation from Jesus Christ, WHICH GOD GAVE HIM TO SHOW HIS SERVANTS what must soon take place.

it is good that the writer was clear enough on the relationship between jesus and the person making the statement. whichever way you want to look at it, it is clear that the person talking is the God of jesus!, therefore jesus , being a God, still has a God that anointed him above his companions ,( take note: jesus has companions).
If jesus has a God , them jesus is not the almighty God !
now the question is, does jesus have a God?

The scriptures gives us these answers

[b]2 cor 1: 3 New International Version
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

eph 1: 3 King James Bible
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

1 pet 1:3King James Bible
Blessed be [color=red]the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,[/b]

There are more evidence from the disciples :

King James Version
1Co 8:5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Mal 2:10“Do we not all have one father? Was it not one God who created us? So why do we deal treacherously with one another, profaning the covenant of our forefathers?

Mt 23:9Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.

AND FROM JESUS HIMSELF!
King James Version
Joh 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

the above scriptures prove your explanation on heb 1:9 to be false and the verse simply reads(brackets are my additions):
You(jesus) have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God,(the father) your God,(the only true god, the almighty, God and Father of jesus) has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy."

Isa 61:1
Lu 3:21, 22
Lu 4:18

Jesus has a God that is superior to him, the father does not have a god that is superior to him!
1Jo 5:20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

if you had read the question carefully, you would have seen that your answer is wrong, I simply asked you , who is talking in reV 3:2,12.

Jesus called the father HIS GOD! no where is it recorded where the father called the Son HIS OR MY GOD!

John is a manager in abc company
peter is also a manager in abc company
peter is the manager of John
john is not the manager of Peter
peter is the most senior manager, superior to John.

With this above
john can say, he is a manager
peter is my manager
but john cannot say , I am peters manager

peter can say
I am a manager
I am a manager to John who is also a manager
I am superior to John in management.

Jesus, like john is a God, but he has a superior God he is subjected to!
that superior God is Jehovah, the only true God, the father, the most high who commanded jesus to sit at his right hand.

This facts above cannot be disproved by you, you can only avoid it!

would have told you about reV 1:7,8 if you had answered the question. You deliberately left rev 1:4-6 out.why?

more of the to be expected dribble false jw talks, a lot of confusion and twisting of scriptures to try and show that it is Father talking to John

Christians not having false doctrines to pander to, say it as it is
it is Jesus through His angel who speaks to John

It is Jesus who said "I am the alpha and Omega", Jesus is the one who was pierced
dolphin says it is the Father speaking

dolphin says if Jesus has a god then He is not the Almighty God
he thinks there are two gods almighty god (the father) and mighty god (the son)

the terms mighty God and Almighty God are referring to the one true God

No I never deliberately left out rev 1:4-6 but the false accuser never stops

John sent greetings to the seven churches in asia from the Father and the Son, it is not the Father speaking
it is John
a couple of verses down it is Jesus speaking, "Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Notice John calls him the Almighty

The one speaking is the one who was pierced, previous verse
earlier John sent greetings from Father and son
Jesus now comes as God not as man, that's why He is speaking as God

you won't, and couldn't understand that

or anything of the Truth for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:16am On May 10, 2016
Barristter07:

Your post is not well organized, kindly modify.

pls bear with me that's d best way I can put it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:36am On May 10, 2016
[s][/s][quote author=dolphinheart p[s]ost=45463090]
I NEVER SAID THAT!
jesus was in the form of God , same nature as God .
These same divine nature is what the disciples prayed to be in.
King James Version
2Pe 1:4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

King James Version
1Jo 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Jesus, being a son of God, had that same divine nature or form. The scripture says he is the image of God!

nature does not determine servitude. There are humans who do not serve God, likewise spirit creatures.

New Living Translation
English Standard Version

New Living Translation
English Standard Version

King James Version
Isa 53:3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

imagine, you are still claiming that Jesus is the same person as the one who anointed him. did Jesus anoint himself?
he sat at the right hand of the most high, Jesus is not the most high!

again, you refuse to answer my question![/q[/s]uote)
dolpineheart are u serious tell me something,hahaha u already said it. Jesus n d father is one.so angel Michael is no more a servant but master u guys are worshipping Lucifer disguising as Jehovah. U think this is a joke.Dolphineheart God is my witness today how I made u to c him but u refused.u still av time to repent before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:57am On May 10, 2016
dolphinheart:

[color=red]King James Version
Re 1:18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.[/colo

christ did not put off his God nature,where did u get that one from.God nature and divine nature are not d same?.are u saying christ did not resurrect,that God lied ? Christ only said that his body will be[b][/b]broken n his blood poured out.christ only resurrected with flesh and bones.Go n get a real bible(KJV) and start reading.may God forgive you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2016
brocab:
The word of God isn't known to you, everytime someone had explained {Revelation 1:1,4-6. Hebrews 1:9. and Revelation 3:2,12} to you, you still don't understand any of it. {Revelation 1:7-8} would be to difficult for you to explain what any of these scriptures had said, so I am wasting my time asking you to explain these scriptures, only because the bottom line is' you don't know how to explain them.
Already you had mentioned on this page, who is, and who was, and who is to come, is not Jesus.
You speak of another Jesus, a Jehovah witness Jesus. One you call a little god.

brocab , quote and explain rev 1:1,4-6, and heb 1:9. also tell us who is talking in rev 3: 2,12. do this and I'll tell you about rev 1:7,8.
you ar e afraid to quote those scriptures cus you know it exposes your doctrine as false!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
brocab:
Of course you would find the story about Jesus hard to understand, only because you JW's believe Michael came to earth as an angel, and God changed Michael into a man calling himself Jesus, who later died, and returning himself back into the archangel, and flew up into heaven, to sit at God's right side.
Now this story is too far fetched, plus it isn't scriptural, Someone would have to be on drugs {Brainwashed} to believe something like this.
Pls tells where did they bury the Christ? And who was seen for 40 days after He had risen? Was Jesus in the flesh or did His disciples see him in Spirit?
What your problem is' you are to caught up with your fairy tales Watchtower magazines, cartoon people living with the animals on earth, while your elders live with God in heaven, you call the 144000 tribes of Israel' Jehovah Witnesses.
No wonder you can't believe in the bible stories about Christ.
Stories such are these can only be found in the Watchtower Magazines none of them are even written in your own New World Translation bible.
I could find a much better story from a Superman comic book, then read something that doesn't make any sense.
The scriptures have repeated themselves over and over who Christ is, and still you refuse to believe them.

to answer the question, you no gree do. to quote the scriptures , you no gree do, all you do is to change the topic all the time. We are talking about if jesus is still a man in heaven, that question you refuse to answer or respond to .
You claim I find the story of jesus hard to understand, yet you refuse to answer questions about Jesus.

haha, so Christ is still a servant! , he did not regain his divine nature.? brocab, answer that!
your statement surpports the fact that in heaven, Christ still has a God !, brocab respond to that.

you are arguably telling us that Jesus did not present any body as a ransom for us, he collected his human body back after three days?, ie this true brocab?

Sir read the bible well well, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God!, brocab , did Jesus go to heaven with flesh and blood?

an extra question for you, why did Mary not recognise jesus when he was resurrected ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
solite3:
pls bear with me that's d best way I can put it.

very good, Dont think am a fool, I knew why you did your post that way, to avoid been quoted because you know you are INCONSISTENT.

if you are to say all this in court, by now you will be shaking because the Evidences speaking and exposing you are CLEAR.

1- you solite3 admit the most high will not do anyones will . where as Jesus did not his will, but that of his Father ( john 6:38) *A*

2- you solite3 confess that the most high cannot
receive ANYTHING from anyone.

solite3

of course he can't receive anything from anyone.

interestingly , you solite3 expose yourself immediately saying

solite3

As for who gave Christ d glory it is his father.

sincere readers could see that solite3 has proved Jesus is not the most high, if the most high cant receive ANYTHING from anyone, what is receiving glory from his father telling us ?

at this point, a sincere reader can examine the evidences and stick to the truth.

thanks for your time.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2016
johnw74:

more of the to be expected dribble false jw talks, a lot of confusion and twisting of scriptures to try and show that it is Father talking to John

Christians not having false doctrines to pander to, say it as it is
it is Jesus through His angel who speaks to John
and yet you can't counter any of the scriptures I quoted, you can give counter explanations to any of the scriptures I quoted.
you cant even quote them to give you own explanation.

I quoted rev 1:1 to you, emphasis was on a part of it which I wanted you to explain, you have seen that giving an explanation on that statement will expose your doctrines, thus in your reply to me, you refuse to mention it. It's typical of you, it's your way of avoiding the truth.

rev 1:1 New International Version
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

johnw74, who gave jesus the Revelation?

It is Jesus who said "I am the alpha and Omega", Jesus is the one who was pierced
dolphin says it is the Father speaking

dolphin says if Jesus has a god then He is not the Almighty God
he thinks there are two gods almighty god (the father) and mighty god (the son)
if you have issues with dolphin, go clear it up with him or her, stop linking what dolphin said to what dolphinheart never said, dolphinheart had never said the bolded above

the terms mighty God and Almighty God are referring to the one true God

No I never deliberately left out rev 1:4-6 but the false accuser never stops
and yet you still , right here in this post , refuse to quote and explain rev 1:4-6. but you will claim you never left that part of the question out.

John sent greetings to the seven churches in asia from the Father and the Son, it is not the Father speaking
it is John
QUOTE THE VERSES AND EXPLAIN SO WE CAN EXPOSE YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE, STOP THIS DRIBLING!!!

a couple of verses down it is Jesus speaking, "Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
before you rush to a couple of verses down, quote and explain the couple of verses up first!

Notice John calls him the Almighty

The one speaking is the one who was pierced, previous verse
earlier John sent greetings from Father and son
Jesus now comes as God not as man, that's why He is speaking as God

you won't, and couldn't understand that

or anything of the Truth for that matter.

sir, quote and explain reV 1:1,4-6, heb 1:9, tell us who is talking in rev 3:2,12

DO NOT CUT THE REQUEST
DO NOT SELECT WHICH REQUEST TO ETERTAIN
DO NOT SPLIT THE ANSWERS TO THE REQUEST INTO SEVERAL POST.

On a single post of yours johnw74, pls attend to the request.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2016
solite3:
[s][/s]
you have now resorted to lying against me to cover your false doctrines up. I showed you again what I said, even adding scriptures that surpport my views, but you think cancelling it is the best way to counter it.
You say Jesus is still a man in heaven, you also say Jesus has a God when he was a man.
NOW DOES JESUS STILL HAVE A GOD IN HEAVEN?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 10, 2016
blueAgent:

Stop fooling yourself Blacks are no were near been Hebrews. clown
Simple English. he was using black as an adjective to describe his condition.
Secondly it is Obvious that the writer was a woman. go and read verse 10 of chapter 5.

If blacks were hebrews then they must have fullfilled all the prophecies of God to Abraham. proheciecs of National greatness,moving to the North ,East,West,and South of the earth. having a nation and company of nations.and many more.
just click and educate yourself.

www.stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html
you Caucasian Rhesus Monkey. the Sun is killing your race every day. clone humaniods created by lucifer. burn in hell fire.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:40pm On May 10, 2016
The problem is' with your many demands, you are starting to sound like a broken record, we believers have explained these verses to you over and over, and still you are finding it hard to comprehend them, your mental state of mind won't allow you to recognize the word of God, as its written.
Which makes life difficult for you when the truth is staring right at you.
Before we start our study-you need to correct yourself and remove the blindness from your eye's. Again you have repeatedly called the bible a false doctrine.
dolphinheart's words are-Quote>You are afraid to quote those scriptures cus you know it exposes your doctrine as false!
Meaning to say, dolphinheart believes the word of God is false, the bible has false doctrines.
Are these the words we would hear from a Christian man, Nooooo". These words are spoken by a false prophet.
dolphinheart:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2016
solite3:
christ did not put off his God nature,where did u get that one from.
Haba! do you not read the scriptures?
phil 2:7
rather, he made himself NOTHING by taking the very nature of a servant, being MADE in human likeness.

New Living Translation
Instead, he GAVE UP his DIVINE PRIVILEDGES.....

English Standard Version
but EMPTIED HIMSELF.......

New American Standard Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Instead He emptied Himself by assuming the form of a slave.....
International Standard Version

Instead, POURED OUT IN EMPTYNESS.....
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But he STRIPPED HIMSELF.....

How can you now claim that Jesus came to earth with the same nature that he emptied, stripped, gave up!

God nature and divine nature(supernatural nature)are not d same.
pls tell us, using the scriptures , what is God nature and what is divine nature. remember the apostles day they will be like jesus!

are u saying christ did not resurrect,that God lied ?
no, never said so . Christ was resurrected , but his resurrection was different from previous resurrections.

Christ only said that his body will be[b][/b]broken n his blood poured out.christ only resurrected with flesh and bones.Go n get a real bible(KJV) and start reading.may God forgive you.
Lets check the bible out
King James Version
Lu 22:19And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is GIVEN for you: this do in remembrance of me.

And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

King James Version
1Co 10:16The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

New Living Translation
When we bless the cup at the Lord's Table, aren't we sharing in the blood of Christ? And when we break the bread, aren't we sharing in the body of Christ?

now solite3, did Jesus say he is going to give his body or not!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2016
brocab:
The problem is' with your many demands, you are starting to sound like a broken record, we believers have explained these verses to you over and over, and still you are finding it hard to comprehend them, your mental state of mind won't allow you to recognize the word of God, as its written.
Which makes life difficult for you when the truth is staring right at you.
Before we start our study-you need to remove this blindness you carry from your eye's, before we begin.
brocab, not we believers ,should quote and explain rev 1:1,4-6, and heb 1:9. also tell us who is talking in rev 3: 2,12. do this and I'll tell you about rev 1:7,8.
you ar e afraid to quote those scriptures cus you know it exposes your doctrines as false
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:12pm On May 10, 2016
Again dolphinheart is repeatedly calling the bible false.
dolphinheart:

brocab, not we believers ,should quote and explain rev 1:1,4-6, and heb 1:9. also tell us who is talking in rev 3: 2,12. do this and I'll tell you about rev 1:7,8.
you ar e afraid to quote those scriptures cus you know it exposes your doctrines as false
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 10, 2016
Barristter07:

very good, Dont think am a fool, I knew why you did your post that way, to avoid been quoted because you know you are INCONSISTENT.

if you are to say all this in court, by now you will be shaking because the Evidences speaking and exposing you are CLEAR.

1- you solite3 admit the most high will not do anyones will . where as Jesus did not his will, but that of his Father ( john 6:38) *A*

2- you solite3 confess that the most high cannot
receive ANYTHING from anyone.

interestingly , you solite3 expose yourself immediately saying

sincere readers could see that solite3 has proved Jesus is not the most high, if the most high cant receive ANYTHING from anyone, what is receiving glory from his father telling us ?

at this point, a sincere reader can examine the evidences and stick to the truth.

thanks for your time.

common I addressed it before but u only used d idea that it was not well organised to turn a blind eye to it.Jesus is not doing anyone's will dere is a reason why Jesus said his father's will be done. Are we in a court room?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 10, 2016
dolphinheart:

rather, he made himself NOTHING by taking the very nature of a servant, being MADE in human likeness.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

How can you now claim that Jesus came to earth with the same nature that he emptied, stripped, gave up!

pls tell us, using the scriptures , what is God nature and what is divine nature. remember the apostles day they will be like jesus!

no, never said so . Christ was resurrected , but his resurrection was different from previous resurrections.

Lets check the bible out
King James Version
Lu 22:19And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is GIVEN for you: this do in remembrance of me.

And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

King James Version
1Co 10:16The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

New Living Translation
When we bless the cup at the Lord's Table, aren't we sharing in the blood of Christ? And when we break the bread, aren't we sharing in the body of Christ?

everyone can see your falsehood.dolphineheart u already said it Jesus and his father have one, when has reputation( position)become nature or are u saying that Jehovah is God only by position? U are raving?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 10, 2016
dolphinheart:

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Lets check the bible out
King James Version

King James Version

New Living Translation

everyone can see your falsehood.dolphineheart u already said it Jesus and his father have one, when has reputation( position)become nature or are u saying that Jehovah is God only by position? U are raving
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:30pm On May 10, 2016
You can't explain yourself without writing the same scripture over and over from different bibles?
Does this mean-you don't understand the scriptures yourself, you need to justify what each scripture is telling you, I also see you don't like using your own bible the New World Translation, could I ask you why? Or is it too much to ask?
Does this mean your bible doesn't hold any truth like the rest of the bibles do, and you yourself is afraid to read it from the New World Translation, because you can't justify the truth about Christ.
dolphinheart:

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Lets check the bible out
King James Version

King James Version

New Living Translation

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 10, 2016
[qu
ote author=dolphinheart post=45490411]

New Living Translation
In
stead, he GAVE UP his DIVINE PRIVILEDGES.....

English Standard Version

So u don't know,what do u know?

[s]
no, never said so . Christ was resurrected , but his resurrection was different from previous resurrections.[/s]

Lets check the bible out
King James Version

King James Version

New Living Translation
[s]
[/quote][/s]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=45463090]
I NEVER SAID THAT
!what is dis below
jesus was in the form of God , same nature as God .
[s]These same divine nature is what the disciples prayed to be in.[/s]
King James Version

King James Version

nature does not determine servitude. There are humans who do not serve God, likewise spirit creatures]
.it does

New Living Translation
English Standard Version

New Living Translation
English Standard Version

King James Version

[s]imagine, you are still claiming that Jesus is the same person as the one who anointed him. did Jesus anoint himself?
he sat at the right hand of the most high, Jesus is not the most high![/s]
[s]
again, you refuse to answer my question!][/s]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2016
solite3:
everyone can see your falsehood.dolphineheart u already said it Jesus and his father have one,
WHERE DID I SAY THAT! IF YOU CANT SHOW ME, PLS PLS PLS, STOP LYING AGAINST ME!
even your saying jesus and the father are one does not mean they are the same person !

when has reputation( position)become nature or are u saying that Jehovah is God only by position? U are raving?
solite3 the verses said "HIMSELF" , the verse did not say his reputation!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2016
brocab:
You can't explain yourself without writing the same scripture over and over from different bibles?
I do so so that you and solite3 will have a better understanding of what the scriptures is saying!

Does this mean-you don't understand the scriptures yourself, you need to justify what each scripture is telling you, I also see you don't like using your own bible the New World Translation, could I ask you why? Or is it too much to ask?[/color]
sir mostimes, I give an explanation alongside the scriptures I quoted
I did not use the NWT is different from I do not like to use the NWT. I use any translation as long as I feel it's translation of that verse is right!

[quote]Does this mean your bible doesn't hold any truth like the rest of the bibles do, and you yourself is afraid to read it from the New World Translation, because you can't justify the truth about Christ.
no sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — The Declaration Of Faith / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.