Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest (2355 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / See why athiesm is a device of the devil / The True Definition Of Athiesm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Exactly why I didn't even bothered. I could go on and on with so many "why this and why that" in life but not that very bible story he brought up. A sunday school kid should sit him down for this. cheesy

Happy sunday bro.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Maamin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

Happy sunday bro.

Same to you and Shalom aleikhem!
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

grin oh! are u sure you dont want me to provide the answers, coz it seems my 4 yrs old nephew even understand the bible passages more than you do. undecided

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

Please tell me the exact question. Is it that you don't understand the scripture or what?
You are asking question from the book that you didn't believe in, just sound ludicrous.

Answers please.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by freecocoa(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
AtheistD:

A bit harsh, but true.

Atheists exist because we are everywhere.To claim that he cannot see them is just being plain ludicrous.

It had to be said.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by maputohq: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Nothing new, except that you guys seem to get dumber by the minute, with your pastor taking the lead of course.
I'm christian but the op has got a dumb arguement up there. Wishing I had a better phone... I'm allergic to dumb arguement even if I share same view.

1 Like

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Dekatron(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
HCpaul:

Before replying you, let me first pray for your brothers to come to your rescure because am just going to defeat you.

The same way jonnydon can reply your message is the inferior way i can communicate with God and recieve answers.

King David said: "The God that created the eyes, shall he not see? The God that created the ear, shall he not hear? The God that created the mouth, shall he not speak?"

TB Joshua even stated that a relationship must not be one eye sided. If i can speak to him then i can also hear from him.

And that is why we christians meditate on his word and draw revelations. The medium of our communication is our incurruptible heart.
And that is why a real christian did not belong to this world but living under the frequency of heaven on heart.
Meaning! Our heart is heaven.

Mind you, you can't speak to God and hear from him because you are not connected with any relationship model.

When have you meditate last?
When have you prayed last?
Do you have the holy ghost?

If only you know the beautiful paradise impregnated in the heart of the christians you would have repent a long years ago.

I will still express the claim more by tomorow.

3 - 1 (score)

Walahi, am just seeing this mention. . . Else, I for don burst ur brain nah!! Okay, you aint Wizkid!

From the lubbish you spit there, YOUR FIRST WRONG DOING IS QUOTING THE BIBLE!!

I, as an atheist, cannot be debating with you & then accept the testimony of your HOLY BOOK. Of course, you will tweak it to your advantage!! Thats what YOU do. Now, we were talking about EMPIRICAL and LOGICAL and PHYSICAL proofs, not some STORY BOOKS!! Okay. Hahn, plaetton, cold. . . This guy is quoting bible. Let us also quote the FLYING SPAGHETTI BOOK- THE SPAGHETTI SAUCE. Hcpaul, Maggi Chapter 1 vs 45 says :- AND FLYING SPAGHETTI from the pot of the ITALIAN CHEF came the aroma. And FLYING SPAGHETTI loves the aroma and he said unto me :- SON OF MAN, flying spaghetti hears you. Speak my name anywhere and I will answer. Verse 46 says :- Shall I NOT SMELL? Did I NOT MAKE THE TOMATO SAUCE FOR THE KOREA SPAGHETTI? SHALL I NOT KNOW IT?? And A GREAT JOY LEAPT IN MY HEART AFTER THESE SAYINGS

grin grin grin hahn & plaetton, did I quote it correctly? Oh yes!! I did. After all, ANGEL CANNED SARDINE SHOWED ME IN MY ROOM BY 2:00 am.

To you, Hcpaul, you talk about me NEEDING A SPECIAL CONNECTION TO LISTEN TO GOD. Again, in your obnoxious naiveity (pardon my gbagaun), you shot yourself in the thigh. How?? Good.

What of those guys that worship Zeus? Is Jesus/God also Zeus? If yes, then, why is he foolish enough to be open in Greece, and demand strange attention in Israel. If NO, THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOUR GOD IS THE ONLY ONE? SINCE ZEUS IS ALSO GOD? AND THEY HAVE MANY BOOKS ON HIM?

Again, anything that need special worship for us to know him, when he knows that we will burn in hell if we dnt encounter him, and still prefer to show only some SELECTED FEW THAT CANNOT REACH THE WHOLE WORLD TILL SOME PEOPLE DIE, YET THOSE THAT DIED WOULD BURN COS HE WAS FOOLISH TO THE EXTENT OF NOT BEING OPEN. . . SUCH A BEAST IS SICK. Yea. You couldn't understand what I typed, but I just typed a PART OF THE PERSONALITY OF YOUR GOD

Again, TB JOSHUA :- Pastor Hahn. A leading flying spaghetti pastor said :- RELATIONSHIP MUST BE TWO SIDED.

Holy Ghost?? Let him show himself, else, to me, he is just him. A GHOST!!

Meditate? Yea, I do. I meditate on writing and developing Apps for smartphones using VISUAL STUDIO and C++. I plan to integrate a GPS enablement in the app, to point to eateries and places that signup on my database. I am still thinking about how many months I need to learn c++ and Java to do that. So, I meditate.

Yea, you said it all. PARADISE IN THE HEART OF CHRISTIANS. AND IT LIVES IN THEIR HEART ALONE. . . GOD MUST BE A BADASS PSYCHO TO BURN SOME AND THEN KEEP SOME WITH HIM COS OF HIS OWN FOOLISHNESS AND MISTAKE. SOUNDS DOPE.

*yawn* . . . Therefore, because you are no match for me & my brothers, the score is now :- 5-3. Shoulda been 7-3, but onto say you have no logical point, I dash u two. . . .

Cc: hahn, plaetton, johnydon22, menesheh, freecocoa, krystalkriz and my other family I cannot remember. . . . I think these people think my quietness is cluelessness.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dekatron:

Walahi, am just seeing this mention. . . Else, I for don burst ur brain nah!! Okay, you aint Wizkid!

From the lubbish you spit there, YOUR FIRST WRONG DOING IS QUOTING THE BIBLE!!

I, as an atheist, cannot be debating with you & then accept the testimony of your HOLY BOOK. Of course, you will tweak it to your advantage!! Thats what YOU do. Now, we were talking about EMPIRICAL and LOGICAL and PHYSICAL proofs, not some STORY BOOKS!! Okay. Hahn, plaetton, cold. . . This guy is quoting bible. Let us also quote the FLYING SPAGHETTI BOOK- THE SPAGHETTI SAUCE. Hcpaul, Maggi Chapter 1 vs 45 says :- AND FLYING SPAGHETTI from the pot of the ITALIAN CHEF came the aroma. And FLYING SPAGHETTI loves the aroma and he said unto me :- SON OF MAN, flying spaghetti hears you. Speak my name anywhere and I will answer. Verse 46 says :- Shall I NOT SMELL? Did I NOT MAKE THE TOMATO SAUCE FOR THE KOREA SPAGHETTI? SHALL I NOT KNOW IT?? And A GREAT JOY LEAPT IN MY HEART AFTER THESE SAYINGS

grin grin grin hahn & plaetton, did I quote it correctly? Oh yes!! I did. After all, ANGEL CANNED SARDINE SHOWED ME IN MY ROOM BY 2:00 am.

To you, Hcpaul, you talk about me NEEDING A SPECIAL CONNECTION TO LISTEN TO GOD. Again, in your obnoxious naiveity (pardon my gbagaun), you shot yourself in the thigh. How?? Good.

What of those guys that worship Zeus? Is Jesus/God also Zeus? If yes, then, why is he foolish enough to be open in Greece, and demand strange attention in Israel. If NO, THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOUR GOD IS THE ONLY ONE? SINCE ZEUS IS ALSO GOD? AND THEY HAVE MANY BOOKS ON HIM?

Again, anything that need special worship for us to know him, when he knows that we will burn in hell if we dnt encounter him, and still prefer to show only some SELECTED FEW THAT CANNOT REACH THE WHOLE WORLD TILL SOME PEOPLE DIE, YET THOSE THAT DIED WOULD BURN COS HE WAS FOOLISH TO THE EXTENT OF NOT BEING OPEN. . . SUCH A BEAST IS SICK. Yea. You couldn't understand what I typed, but I just typed a PART OF THE PERSONALITY OF YOUR GOD

Again, TB JOSHUA :- Pastor Hahn. A leading flying spaghetti pastor said :- RELATIONSHIP MUST BE TWO SIDED.

Holy Ghost?? Let him show himself, else, to me, he is just him. A GHOST!!

Meditate? Yea, I do. I meditate on writing and developing Apps for smartphones using VISUAL STUDIO and C++. I plan to integrate a GPS enablement in the app, to point to eateries and places that signup on my database. I am still thinking about how many months I need to learn c++ and Java to do that. So, I meditate.

Yea, you said it all. PARADISE IN THE HEART OF CHRISTIANS. AND IT LIVES IN THEIR HEART ALONE. . . GOD MUST BE A BADASS PSYCHO TO BURN SOME AND THEN KEEP SOME WITH HIM COS OF HIS OWN FOOLISHNESS AND MISTAKE. SOUNDS DOPE.

I just like the way you layout your writeup. You must be a great writter then.

I love your challenge, but who exactly is flying spagetti?

The name doesn't sound like that of a worrior and army.

Am trying to reply you but am dozing off already.

I will reply you tomorrow.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by cold(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2015
This thread funny gan grin
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by frank317: 3:29am On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

ATHIEST DON'T EXIST

He also said many things which i will disclose in the challenges beneath me.

And you paid your tithe and offering after such a meaningless sermon? Trust me, the man is bent on taking every little amount he can from you. You on the other hand has allowed ur brain to be fried.
In a few days time go drop ur fellow man ur hard earned cash for a few meaninglessness preaching. I am sure the man is not even educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Dekatron(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

I just like the way you layout your writeup. You must be a great writter then.

I love your challenge, but who exactly is flying spagetti?

The name doesn't sound like that of a worrior and army.

Am trying to reply you but am dozing off already.

I will reply you tomorrow.

angry angry angry

Flying spaghetti is my God and creator. . . Better not blasphem him. That HOT OIL that always simmer when hot, is one of the proofs of his existence. He can make it to pour on you cos he created you and also controls all HOT COOKING FLUIDS. . . REPENT!! Over to Chef(pastor) Hahn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by hahn(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Dekatron:

angry angry angry

Flying spaghetti is my God and creator. . . Better not blasphem him. That HOT OIL that always simmer when hot, is one of the proofs of his existence. He can make it to pour on you cos he created you and also controls all HOT COOKING FLUIDS. . . REPENT!! Over to Chef(pastor) Hahn

All hail Lord spaghetti! grin

Lol. That hcpaul guy has issues and it seems to be getting worse. Maybe Lord spaghetti can send him healing via angel meat balls grin

2 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
frank317:

And you paid your tithe and offering after such a meaningless sermon? Trust me, the man is bent on taking every little amount he can from you. You on the other hand has allowed ur brain to be fried.
In a few days time go drop ur fellow man ur hard earned cash for a few meaninglessness preaching. I am sure the man is not even educated.

Wrong Cyrus... He just came from abroad, and you can't really underestimate how living faith pastors sound.
The man is loaded and also fighting the good fight of faith.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dekatron:

angry angry angry

To reply you is my greatest mistake, negleting you may also be an error.

I won't be replying your comment any more.

Gud luck.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:

All hail Lord spaghetti! grin

Lol. That hcpaul guy has issues and it seems to be getting worse. Maybe Lord spaghetti can send him healing via angel meat balls grin

You cannot predict my personality with the way i behave on Nairaland religious section.

Am more of an introvert offline. Am very gentle, shy, meek, humble, respectful, loyal, truthful, obedient, composed, organized, and purposeful.

Am sorry if am offending you on Nairaland. I promise to change.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by hahn(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

You cannot predict my personality with the way i behave on Nairaland religious section.

Am more of an introvert offline. Am very gentle, shy, meek, humble, respectful, loyal, truthful, obedient, composed, organized, and purposeful.

Am sorry if am offending you on Nairaland. I promise to change.

Lol. Don't beat yourself over it.

In real life, we can be friends grin
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Don't beat yourself over it.
In real life, we can be friends grin
Of course... Most definately. But on one condition...

Only with the hope of you becoming a saint.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by hahn(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

Of course... Most definately. But on one condition...

Only with the hope of you becoming a saint.

But I AM a saint grin
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:

But I AM a saint grin
I don't mean perfume o. I mean an elect of my father.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

Your father?
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by hahn(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

Ask your father. He will testify

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Self- Contradictory And Illogical Concept / Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud / Reality Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.