Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. (4929 Views)

How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by lmm4real: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2015
EasternLion:

most of those 'jobless' people are big business owners in Enyimba city which I am part of. Don't take our resolve as joblessness, I can cater for you and your generations unborn.

No dare us, we no be "month-end" hopeless people who if not paid, the land will be filled with hungry dolts.

Big shop owners my Ass. Na so una talk the last time, but hw the war end? Make una go read history books

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Chimarto: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2015
The Yorubasta.rds are shamed

3 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2015
lmm4real:

Big shop owners my Ass. Na so una talk the last time, but hw the war end? Make una go read history books

Shut up, fool, what do you uneducated monkeys know about history? Is it the one eroded from your syllabus or another one? What they feed you is it not disjointed cooked up lies.

"Month-end" people, history indeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2015
//

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2015
/1

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Now I must say this.

We walked at least half of Aba city, and I must confess, there were lots of construction works going on everywhere, I trekked to some areas that I have not been for some years, and massive construction, although they look slow to me, but lots of work going on.

People criticizing Ikpeazu should relax a bit for now. I don't have interest in any political person or do I support any party, but the truth must be said.
I decided to snap this one because, it is major federal road being reconstructed by Ikpeazu.

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2015
...//

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by papaejima1: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2015
EasternLion:

most of those 'jobless' people are big business owners in Enyimba city which I am part of. Don't take our resolve as joblessness, I can cater for you and your generations unborn.

No dare us, we no be "month-end" hopeless people who if not paid, the land will be filled with hungry dolts.
chai see finishing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2015
..//

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2015
...////

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2015
......Osisioma junction.

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
At this point, I felt unexpected pain in my knee, I had to backtrack back to my temporary abode.

To begin tomorrow and Monday...

To let you all know though, IPOB rules Biafraland, we tell em what to do, and no governor's order can keep it back from being carried our.

WE ORDERED ALL SHOPS and MARKETS TO BE CLOSED ON MONDAY.
MONDAY is a DAY of NO MOVEMENT. The Whole ABA as in its entirety, and feedback so far says people are agreeing to it.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2015
lmm4real:

Now you are beginning to sound like a mentally derainged chicken! For your hopeless mind you think that people that are fighting for their freedom are jobless?

YOU ARE INDEED HOPELESS, YOU KNOW.

5 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by lmm4real: 1:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Royal155:
Now you are beginning to sound like a mentally retarded chicken! For your hopeless mind you think that people that are fighting for their freedom are jobless?

YOU ARE INDEED HOPELESS, YOU KNOW.

My dear this is not fight for freedom stop deceiving ur self, I have seen fight for freedom. This is the same attitude that placed u guys where u are now, playing it self out over again. The same old script, first seek freedom from your slavery and minority mentality b4 any body will take u serious.

I love the Ibo people, in fact some of my best friends are Ibos, I have dated three Igbo girls and about to get marrid to one. My point is STOP painting the Good Ibos in bad light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by vivacious01: 1:35am On Nov 08, 2015
E don do,make una go shop,customers are waiting,lol.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nedu09(m): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2015
THAT SONG IS TOO FUNNY...... BUT WHAT I CAN SEE HERE AT ADA-GEORGE PH (IGUOCHA), IS NIGERIAN(ZOO) HELICOPTERS HOVERING AROUND....... THEY DRAFTED OUT ALL NAVY,AIR FORCE AND ARMY FROM WHERE GOD KNOWS.... GO TO IKOKU BY OKIJA ELECTRICAL, IKOKU BOYS ARE MUSTERING SMALL BUT NO WAY. I THINK THIS IS ONLY A PEACEFUL PROTEST OF THE EXTRA-JUDICIOUS DETENTION OF NNAMDI KALU... I DON'T SEE WHY BUHARI IS MAKING THIS LOOK LIKE WAR. WELL, ASABA IS STRONG. SOME HOURS AGO,THEY STARTED FROM UROMI,AGBOR,OKWE ASABA IN DELTA STATE HEADED TO FORM A MEGA MULTITUDE WITH ONITSHA.. RIGHT NOW HEADING TO AMOBIA AWKA WITH LEG OH shocked...... THE ARMY AT OBIANOS LODGE REFUSED THEM ENTRY TO BUST OUT FROM EXPRESS, LATER THEY GOT OVERWHELMED WITH THOUSANDS THEY MET AND LEFT THEM TO PASS THROUGH.... TOMORROW THEY WILL BE ON MOTION TO ENUGU.... FROM IPOB REPORTERS........
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Ijebulogic(m): 2:21am On Nov 08, 2015
Abeg bullet points on what the separatists want. Not clear.
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nedu09(m): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Abeg bullet points on what the separatists want. Not clear.
HOW E USE CONCERN YOU? GO THINK HOW TO GET BACK ODUDUWA REEPUBLIC AND KWARA STATE FROM MOHAMMEDAN NORTHERN CALIPHATE.. NO DEY DISTURB IPOB PEOPLE ABEG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Ijebulogic(m): 2:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Nedu09:
HOW E USE CONCERN YOU? GO THINK HOW TO GET BACK ODUDUWA REEPUBLIC AND KWARA STATE FROM MOHAMMEDAN NORTHERN CALIPHATE.. NO DEY DISTURB IPOB PEOPLE ABEG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm....in short a bunch of jobless youth making noise on the streets with no real thought out agenda or strategy? OK. ..thanks for confirming there is no real agenda.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by sats: 3:29am On Nov 08, 2015
jobless youths ... thats all i see
ask the eastern states governor what they have done with the money they received from d FG
biafra my feet

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 08, 2015
OP i bu nwa Chineke..................... after seeing STAR PAPER MILL, BANK PHB and ALBA FUEL STATION, i had no doubts.................... ABA OWERRI ROAD HOT OOOOOOOOO.................... wow thats great...............
posting from OKO in anambra state...........
AWKA WAS HOT TODAY TOO
we are getting there

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by FisifunKododada: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2015
cool In every civilized country traitors (like Biafrans) get one bullet each in the head. Buhari do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by uncleu(m): 6:04am On Nov 08, 2015
My problem is always why some few guys on this forum hate the Igbos so much, yet so desperately want them to remain in Nigeria. There must be something so so great about the Igbos that some feel Nigeria cannot do without them.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by uncleu(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Ijebulogic:

Hmmm....in short a bunch of jobless youth making noise on the streets with no real thought out agenda or strategy? OK. ..thanks for confirming there is no real agenda.

Still wondering why it concerns you so much. You need to be Igbo to know how we feel. You can't understand it be mere reasoning. I understand why it is so confusing to you.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Ijebulogic(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2015
uncleu:

Still wondering why it concerns you so much. You need to be Igbo to know how we feel. You can't understand it be mere reasoning. I understand why it is so confusing to you.

Why doesn't it concern me? Is it not our country some people want to divide? Was it not millions of my fellow citizens that died pointlessly when this same movement led to war in the 60s? When I recite the national pledge ..is it not a commitment to uphold the honour and glory of Nigeria? I know what the Palestinians want and they articulate it intelligently and clearly....Go and watch videos of the civil rights movement and million man march....almost half the crowd were WHITE Americans who understood the plight of the blacks and supported their movement with funding and presence. I don't know what this movement in Nigeria wants as it's all noise without anyone taking time to articulate it intelligently and clearly........you seem scared to articulate it because it's clear it's rooted in genocide and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Why doesn't it concern me? Is it not our country some people want to divide? Was it not millions of my fellow citizens that died pointlessly when this same movement led to war in the 60s? When I recite the national pledge ..is it not a commitment to uphold the honour and glory of Nigeria? I know what the Palestinians want and they articulate it intelligently and clearly....Go and watch videos of the civil rights movement and million man march....almost half the crowd were WHITE Americans who understood the plight of the blacks and supported their movement with funding and presence. I don't know what this movement in Nigeria wants as it's all noise without anyone taking time to articulate it intelligently and clearly........you seem scared to articulate it because it's clear it's rooted in genocide and hatred.

Did you state your fellow citizens? When did that begin?
And yet you ganged up with the enemy in 1967-70 to almost wipe out the Easterners for daring to seek a separate existence.

Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together. At least the 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict.

You wish to feign ignorance of the great injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity in which you and your people have only survived and flourished at the expense of others. 
The same gave rise to 'Vote Ambode or Perish in the Lagoon'. And the popular 'Baboon and Dog will be Soaked in Blood' that led to the sending of thousands to the great beyond.

Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come...

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2015
lmm4real:
My dear this is not fight for freedom stop deceiving ur self, I have seen fight for freedom. This is the same attitude that placed u guys where u are now, playing it self out over again. The same old script, first seek freedom from your slavery and minority mentality b4 any body will take u serious.

I love the Ibo people, in fact some of my best friends are Ibos, I have dated three Igbo girls and about to get marrid to one. My point is STOP painting the Good Ibos in bad light.

See lying propagandist! For want of what excuse to give for the gross injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity in which you and your cohorts have thrived in at the expense of others, and you mischievously stated 'the same attitude', 'the same old script'.
Wonder shall never cease!

Indeed the same attitude of yours where you colluded with the enemy in 1967-70 to almost wipe out the Easterners for daring to seek a separate existence.

First seek emancipation from your mental slavery and slavish way of life!

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Ijebulogic(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
xtrorse:

Did you state your fellow citizens? When did that begin?
and yet you ganged up with the enemy in 1967-70 to almost wipe out the Easterners for daring to seek a separate existence.

Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together. At least the 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict.

You wish to feign ignorance of the great injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity in which you and your people have only survived and flourished at the expense of others. 
The same gave rise to 'Vote Ambode or Perish in the Lagoon'. And the popular 'Baboon and Dog will be Soaked in Blood' that led to the sending of thousands to the great beyond.

Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come...

Within my family I have amazing, intelligent and talented Igbos. ...we do business together, eat, drink and worship together. They are my brothers and no xenophobic ranting on Naira land will convince me otherwise. I keep saying that unless you can articulate your objectives in a clear and sensible manner without ranting and raging about blood and baboons....you are just a rebel without a cause. Many of such have come and gone without consequence. Go and research how many movements have succeeded with your kind of vulgar language preaching hatred and bloodshed. People like you and your evil anti-christ views will see the power of good over evil in this country.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by ibedun: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
sats:
jobless youths ... thats all i see
ask the eastern states governor what they have done with the money they received from d FG
biafra my feet

Their thieving governors and politicians have stolen years of FG allocation to buy houses in Lagos. They love Lekki pass. Na there Igbo states allocation are buried. Eko no go spoil lai lai make Igbos just dey bring their money.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Within my family I have amazing, intelligent and talented Igbos. ...we do business together, eat, drink and worship together. They are my brothers and no xenophobic ranting on Naira land will convince me otherwise. I keep saying that unless you can articulate your objectives in a clear and sensible manner without ranting and raging about blood and baboons....you are just a rebel without a cause. Many of such have come and gone without consequence. Go and research how many movements have succeeded with your kind of vulgar language preaching hatred and bloodshed. People like you and your evil anti-christ views will see the power of good over evil in this country.

See a frustrated bigot from a juju-infested enclave whose tribe thrives on lies, falsehood and propaganda pontificating online as an angel of light when indeed they are bunch of demonic beings.

Yorubas claim their ancestor Oduduwa is a fallen being from heaven. And the only being cast down from heaven is the Devil and his demonic agents.

Like the chameleon, the Yorubas can change the colour of their skin at will and can vacillate at random between Christian and Muslim worlds whenever the evil spirit begins to operate them. Little wonder they are descendants of a fallen demon!

The vacillation is akin to the abracadabra of a sworn homosexual who might screw a man today, a woman tomorrow, or an animal the next time. You never can tell.

The level of Yoruba treacheery and betrayal is second to none.

Finding a reliable and trustworthy Yoruba person is like searching for a pin in a haystack. Yorubas who possess these good characters are rare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Hits Onitsha, Anambra State [Updated] / Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Plateau Government, Police Denies Sealing Off State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.