Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) (72537 Views)

Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics / Shocking Pics! See What Popular Nigerian Musician Posted About His MMM Accounts / See What Spongebob Did To Serena Williams!!! SHOCKING PICS 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by GMan650(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechukwu354:

get sense for ones

And I can see you are the sensible one by spelling once 'ones'. Smh for you
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
currently in Nigeria, there is no music worth loving sad

I agree with you wholeheartedly but am also not entirely pessimistic that someday we would have stuff worth investing our precious listening ear to.

In my head I see a time in the not so distant future when our music would have matured for the discerning audience.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
dominique:
His lyrics are pretty dirty

Pretty dirty grin ...'wot a combination of words; carry go jare. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by GMan650(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ignyte:

When u defined music... Nobody talked about genres.... My response was to the definition of music

No ooo. Maybe u shld go bk and check what u wrote. U said I was wrong for comparing Naija music industry and American music industry that they have their culture and we have ours.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by michaelwilli(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
GMan650:

Then that means we shouldn't put on clothes from the western world, we shouldn't use gadgets from the western world, we shouldn't speak foreign language, we shouldn't watch movies from western world. We should go back to putting on indigenous clothes like aso oke, aran, sanyan, we should start living in mud houses cos the last time I checked our values haven't made life easier for us it's the western poo u mentioned that made life easier for us. Think it through bro
I get what you are saying but I think we should just not throw away our values. Its important
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by GMan650(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
michaelwilli:
I get what you are saying but I think we should just not throw away our values. Its important

To me, it was important. I don't really feel there's a need for it now
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Ximonak: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
In an industry which is fast becoming saturated with nudity and sexual expressiveness as a mode of trending and gaining widespread acceptance and recognition, it is not surprising that many upcoming artiste albeit, more significantly established artistes now prefer to showcase over the top sexuality through their lyrics and music visuals as a means of carving a niche for themselves in the industry.

Anything SEX sales faster in this generation
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by frankcris(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
muscoliscious:
Talking about Reminisce MI is becomong worse the most annoying is ''When you re hanging with the MC that can flow more than your Mensis'' ah ah

ur flow[mensis] must be slow then.... grin grin grin
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by ikechukwu354(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
GMan650:

And I can see you are the sensible one by spelling once 'ones'. Smh for you

once* lol u got me... but that post was not necessary...
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by sharliz(f): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Romeolowo:
who is preaching here, they are making their money, Nigerians are pretenders, buh who download this songs? despite the bad lyrics, dirty sells, come to think of it, must we preach all the time?
hmmm
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by AfricanApple(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tedassie:

with all due respect the bolded seemed like a generalized statement(you made it seem like it's a general opinion of everybody in the country!)and we all have diverse opinions on that premise.
now there, you talking about musicians but I'm talking about music.
Right,my bad! i should've made a distinction btw both(the music&musician).But then i ask who/what creates the music? Answer : Human beings.(Instrumentals,lyrics&chords,vocals every element that makes up musical concept(s) don't come from thin air to play themselves!)there must be a human medium to create that music. In essence,they sort of wield a certain influence(appeal) in the minds of people to either love or hate their music....(i stand corrected though)

while you mention those, I would rather mention the likes of 2face, psquare but I didn't because their music is becoming noise... to me
note that these people might have interesting music to listen to and beautiful beats to dance to but you should also note that I'm stressing the word 'loving'
Your opinions are regarded nevertheless.
hian! how did I make it sound like a general opinion, I didn't mention your moniker when I said it, mbok.
you might love a musician but the music and vice versa
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by AfricanApple(f): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ravenwolf:

I agree with you wholeheartedly but am also not entirely pessimistic that someday we would have stuff worth investing our precious listening ear to.

In my head I see a time in the not so distant future when our music would have matured for the discerning audience.
unless our cultures are exhibited through our music, their quality will only get worse, that's because as Africans are well known for photocopying the westerners, there is always this stain and uncompleted results.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Tedassie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
hian! how did I make it sound like a general opinion, I didn't mention your moniker when I said it, mbok.
you might love a musician but the music and vice versa
ok,i have hear(s)...lol,are u Ibibio/Efik?
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by AfricanApple(f): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tedassie:

ok,i have hear(s)...lol,are u Ibibio/Efik?
is it I have hear or I have heard

I'm neither of them. you ever heard of acculturation?
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Tedassie(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
is it I have hear or I have heard

I'm neither of them. you ever heard of acculturation?
@bolded...i know that,so spare me the sermon... Now what had ur so-called 'acculturation' achieved in that convo?..nada

i got the message #nomorementions
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by AfricanApple(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tedassie:

@bolded...i know that,so spare me the sermon... Now what had ur so-called 'acculturation' achieved in that convo?..nada

i got the message #nomorementions
more mentions... now kill yaself
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Tedassie(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
more mentions... now kill yaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.