Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers (20671 Views)

11 Characteristics Of A Heaven Bound Pilgrim / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / Heaven Bound Christians International Ministries. Asaba. 4th Annual Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by techmart(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Interesting. ..
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by ademipeju(f): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I guess we are at an impasse,
but science has been the basis for every human accomplishment ranging from curing diseases to putting a man on the moon while the other is a book written by people in the age when people didn't even know that the earth war round!

I agree.

Until Christians head to church instead of the hospital when they are ill, everything they say is thrash

8 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by j4sure(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by speedyGonzales: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

I agree.

Until Christians head to church instead of the hospital when they are ill, everything they say is thrash

hahaha! you are very, right!
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Shollyps(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Intelligence and complexity prove the existence of creator .
how?explain?
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by gretblue: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
God is a jealous God yet you still equate all God creatures (both human and in human) as being worthy to be praised like God.
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Sike(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Allah alim
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Religion has really messed people's mind up, and brought more harm than good to humanity

3 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Actually, intelligence disproves a creator.

Show me how

By the way, which creator are we talking about?

You know the one I'm talking about
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by lordsharks(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=ademipeju post=39797127][/quote]lol
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by mjconcept(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Organized society needs organized believe system that is the basis of introducing Religion.
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Show me how

The simple fact that your god, whichever one you're talking about, only revealed himself to goat herders and has not bothered to reveal himself now when man has created cameras simply shows it is not intelligent.

You know the one I'm talking about

Actually, I don't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
how?explain?

Chizzled06:

"Conscience" or Intelligence is a relatively late arrival in the evolution of mankind.

Your 'soul', 'mind' and consciousness are all functions of one thing- your brain. Once all electrical activity ceases in your brain, that's it. Why do you think people with head trauma/ neurological or 'brain damage' injuries or illnesses seem 'souless'?

The continuous evolution of the human brain led to a sense of consciousness and awareness, followed by several relatively uniformed guesses about where we're from and what happens after death. One of which you currently believe in.

KingEbukasBlog:

Emotions too arrived late right ? Mtcheew ! Do you know what a blueprint is ? What design plan was the brain following that it had to evolve these features ? Why did the brain evolve to get this features ? So it actually just brought up emotions and feelings own its own . What ever activities that go on in the brain is because it was designed to do so .
Do you know how hard scientists are trying to design humanoid robots to attain self-awareness or know how consciousness works . Do you know how difficult it is to develop artificial intelligence ? Just recently after so many years in robotics, latest inventions suggest that robots can now learn from their mistakes and even improve on their former output . Mind produces mind . But there is a point where it becomes an uncaused cause precluding infinite regress and that's God .

Admitting that nature is designed is not mythology its actually science (the study of nature ) . Deal with it God exists . Even some scientists like Hawkings hold this belief that humanity can be obliterated by robots . That's rebellion - an exhibition of free will . Because they believe that a major breakthrough in robotics could rise to any kind of robots having a mind of its own , making its own decisions on its own will and not adhering to any algorithmic solution pattern .

You as a human are exercising your free will . You are even being rebellious and trying to upstage God's glory as a creator and insinuating you came from nothing . Because you were designed to have a mind of your own - take your own decisions with or without reasoning , make your own choices . A far greater mind made us . I mean even robots in coming years will take up jobs - a newly developed mind producing something new

Everything is getting automated soon . The level of efficiency of robots keeps increasing because they were designed that way . Their intelligence didn't "evolve" , they are designed to get better when they repeatedly do a task . You are designed after creation by God to attain an certain level of intelligence . And this progress is designed to be passed on unto the next generation until God's plan for mankind is achieved.

Deal with it man , God exists grin smiley wink
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by yomi007k(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2015
lifezone247:
Who read all through should pls summarize.
In summary,
Bend down, put ur head between ur thighs n try to lick ur a.nus.

If u don't do this, ur going to hell.
If u do this, ur going to heaven. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

The simple fact that your god, whichever one you're talking about, only revealed himself to goat herders and has not bothered to reveal himself now when man has created cameras simply shows it is not intelligent.

This is very puerile and unintelligent , but go on

Actually, I don't.

Ok then
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

I agree.

Another one ...
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by 247notire(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Mr Femi, are u by any chance trying to tell us God's mind? His dynamics? Why he does what he does? Load of crap mehn, ur just a mere stinking mortal who knows nothing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by fyneboi79(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
lifezone247:
Who read all through should pls summarize.
Stories as usual written by men who were high on drink and weed meal claiming they were inspired to write from d creator.

2 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Another one ...

Do you have enough faith in your god to go to church for prayers when you are sick instead of taking medication?

2 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

This is very puerile and unintelligent , but go on

Really?

As unintelligent as a Christian who goes to a hospital instead of going to church when he is ill?

Look, if one person can go to a hospital and get treated for cancer without praying to god and you, a christian, prays to god and still goes to a hospital and gets treated for the same cancer, what is the use of god in this scenario?

4 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by missKiffy(f): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2015
All I know is that our God is a merciful God
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by activelyA(f): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2015
God does not act out of jealousy,

He acts out of mercy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Do you have enough faith in your god to go to church for prayers when you are sick instead of taking medication?

Some atheists fail to understand that healing is already predesigned . Your body has an immune system and has the propensity to heal/recover from wounds and injuries - a design . So how does medication work ? And how does the SUPERnatural work when you are healed instantly ?

Ever thought of this in this way ? Sometimes these things are presented as magical and that's where the faulty thinking from the atheists comes in
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by menxer: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
A conversation I had with a stranger(customer).

Me: what's your mother's name?

Stranger: my mother is late, why ask her name?

Me: it's a requirement on your form. she is in heaven with the Lord.

Stranger: my mother is not in heaven.

Me: How do you know?

Stranger: my mother is in the grave. Nobody goes to heaven

Me: why do you think so?

Stranger: heaven is for Gods, it's a holy place, no man is holy enough to go there. earth is for men, when man dies they are buried in the grave and live in the ghost world on earth.

Me:
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
There's no such thing as heaven-bound unbelievers The Bible says : except a man be BORN AGAIN.........
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by fyneboi79(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
247notire:
Mr Femi, are u by any chance trying to tell us God's mind? His dynamics? Why he does what he does? Load of crap mehn, ur just a mere stinking mortal who knows nothing!!!
Don't mind them,that's how they go about deceiving peeps who can't think. Always talking about the unknown as if they have been there before yet the physical things they see they can't even decipher.

3 Likes

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Some atheists fail to understand that healing is already predesigned . Your body has an immune system and has the propensity to heal/recover from wounds and injuries - a design . So how does medication work ? And how does the SUPERnatural work when you are healed instantly ?

Do you mean to say that when you are down with malaria your body will heal instantly without any medication? Are you reading your own comments?

Ever thought of this in this way ? Sometimes these things are presented as magical and that's where the faulty thinking from the atheists comes in

Of course I have. Now, you think it this way, Sometimes these things are presented as the work of god and that's where the faulty thinking from the theists comes in

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by PabloAfricanus(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Joshuabase:
[size=18pt]You Cannot disprove the existence of the easter bunny.

All these deluded christians sha, With their 2000 year old beliefs and 100 year old arguments.

My hope is that you all realize the truth real soon.[/size]

No bro, you cannot disprove the existence of the Easter bunny grin cheesy
As for realizing the truth… might take a while… my people really perish for lack of knowledge.
Funny thing is they do not know they are deluded.

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by ademipeju(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2015
lordsharks:
lol
lol
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Notion(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
...hell?heaven?they are just in your imagination... unreal

the fact that your heart is harden to conceive the truth, does not mean that others heart should be the same...my brother it is real take or leave it is not by force, but what i just want u to do is to opened your heart and see the truth that was hidden from you by the enemy (devil).
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by kaziblake(f): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2015
I prayed and fasted to GOD for something bothering me yet no answer,my friend complained to me about something and we prayed 2gether,D next day she called and told me GOD had answered her prayer,i was happy for her but I cried knowing I prayed and fasted for dat same thing,sometimes I try to doubt d existence of GOD but I know he exist and I also use JEREMIAH 29 vs 11to comfort my self

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.