Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers (20672 Views)

11 Characteristics Of A Heaven Bound Pilgrim / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / Heaven Bound Christians International Ministries. Asaba. 4th Annual Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Shollyps(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Notion:

the fact that your heart is harden to conceive the truth, does not mean that others heart should be the same...my brother it is real take or leave it is not by force, but what i just want u to do is to opened your heart and see the truth that was hidden from you by the enemy (devil).
lol...why did you come to the conclusion that my hearth is harden to conceive the truth...wat is the truth?....it is real?fine...oya show it to me or prove it
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Gabreal1(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2015
missKiffy:
All I know is that our God is a merciful God
Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by lakeside30: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2015
kaziblake:
I prayed and fasted to GOD for something bothering me yet no answer,my friend complained to me about something and we prayed 2gether,D next day she called and told me GOD had answered her prayer,i was happy for her but I cried knowing I prayed and fasted for dat same thing,sometimes I try to doubt d existence of GOD but I know he exist and I also use JEREMIAH 29 vs 11to comfort my self

Brother only believe,our God do exist,it is only a mad man that denied God existence,there is timing in God,your own time/ testimony shall surely come.only believe and you shall see the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by rosalieene(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2015
nnamdibig:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/hell-bound-christians-and-heaven-bound-unbelievers/

Too long, couldn't read it. next time make sure you summarize it
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by rosalieene(f): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Rich4god:
What do you think... when Christians of nowadays are only good at condemning others to hell.

Instead of doing good and making a call to repentance towards non-believers, they will just be busy condemning them to the bottom part of hell.

As in ehn, me sef tire ooo
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by wheredemdey: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2015
kaziblake:
I prayed and fasted to GOD for something bothering me yet no answer,my friend complained to me about something and we prayed 2gether,D next day she called and told me GOD had answered her prayer,i was happy for her but I cried knowing I prayed and fasted for dat same thing,sometimes I try to doubt d existence of GOD but I know he exist and I also use JEREMIAH 29 vs 11to comfort my self

My dear pls keep praying.

Do not relent in prayers....God truly answers prayers.....i am a testament to the powers inherent in prayers....just keep believing...He will answer you...
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by lifezone247(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2015
yomi007k:

In summary,
Bend down, put ur head between ur thighs n try to lick ur a.nus.

If u don't do this, ur going to hell.
If u do this, ur going to heaven. grin
The level of the highness of last night never clear for ur head abi?
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Gabreal1(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

Do not relent in prayers....God truly answers prayers.....i am a testament to the powers inherent in prayers....just keep believing...He will answer you...
keep praying forever?

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by kaziblake(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

AMEN,THANKS
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by CzarChris(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
OP, where you dey today? I owe you 2bottles of orijin.
Great write up.

All dem sanctimonious hypocrites, make una hear oooo
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by focus7: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2015
There is no such as heaven bound unbeliever, the mere fact that a man failed to believe and refuse to accept Christ has disqualified him from heaven. Op you follow Femi Aribisala to your detriment, to have head knowledge does not mean one can interpret the scripture accurately otherwise the professors will have being the right candidate for heaven. The devil knows the bible and even quote it just Aribisala does, I say this without fear of discrimination that with many of Aribisala's contradictions of the scriptures he knows not the road to heaven and it will be dangerous for anyone to make him a model to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by kaziblake(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2015
lakeside30:

Brother only believe,our God do exist,it is only a mad man that denied God existence,there is timing in God,your own time/ testimony shall surely come.only believe and you shall see the glory of God
AMEN
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
lakeside30:

Mtchwww see as dis wan dey giv hope asif na e b god p.a
go open church, u will make loads of cash from d gullible ones u will decieve wth all those lies

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by yomi007k(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
lifezone247:

The level of the highness of last night never clear for ur head abi?
Lol grin

No vex. I jus dey play with u.
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by texazzpete(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
LOL. Aribisala that sold his conscience for a bowl of porridge is the one talking about 'hell-bound Christians'?
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Badassniggga(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

You cannot prove the existence of a creator.
surat baqar verse 13-15.

13. When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know. 14. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting." 15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by flokii: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
There has to be a reason for God taking this long to end everything..

He probably saw how hypocrites have taken over the church... and the number of upright but pagan men like Cornelius in d world..

afterall only He sees a man's heart while all we do is look at d face value and personality... #my opinion tho.
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by cruzyteejay(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Av always been a Christian from childhood.......one thing there is that you will know the truth,it is now left for you to decipher or concur,as for what the OP stated,God dnt act out of jealousy like men do,he acts out of mercy and that's why many people will make heaven,only if you can work towards perfection then God's mercy will be upon you,as everybody knows nobody is perfect but what makes the difference is that some people strive to be perfect(pure Christians) while some continue with their iniquity saying that nobody is perfect...............i must say the truth,this femi aribasala is really making a mockery of God by trying to explain how God works..........gat many things to say but i have to drop my pen here

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by dubemivan(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is amazing and seriously disturbing how many Christians explain the Truth of Gods word! The Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit (2Tim 3:16) and hence require the insight of the Holy Spirit to interprete its content..
A partially understood scripture like that of Op can degenerate to heresy!
God is jealous but that jealousy isnt same as that of man... If God is jealous as we understood jealous I doubt if any will be alive today to start reasoning out Gods jealousy. God dont act of jealousy but rather out of mercy and love!
In the world, the wicked happens to live longer than the righteous because God doesnt want ANY to perish but that ALL should come to repentance (2pet 3:9) If God is jealous, then he would have striked down the wicked and allow the Rightoeus enjoy life on earth!
It is very important to balance the scripture always so that we dnt run to error.. so many have missed it due to human knowledge of the Scriptures.
Gods people passing through hard times doesnt depict Gods jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Fearcom(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
The fool sayeth in his heart,"There is no God" Psalm 14:1 Psalm 53:1

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all nations that forget God. Psalm 9:17

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by dubemivan(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Though some believers can still end up in Hell BUT one important requirement to make heaven is that one MUST BE A CHRISTIAN.... therefore dont decieve yourself with deceptive illussion that UNBELIEVERS can make heaven (john 3:3~5)
thank you & Happy sunday!!!

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's really preached to me...Thanks...

More
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by am4truth(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Actually, intelligence disproves a creator.

By the way, which creator are we talking about?

May God be merciful unto you. The knowledge of the truth sets free. May u be set free from the shackles of the devil. Ask the builder of the Titanic or the stupid fellow that puff cigarette smoke into the air with the exclamation that 'God you can smoke this' find out about the miserable death.
God have mercy on Femi Aribisala and this fellow twisting your words to discredit you.
Repent now before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
The way of God is not difficult. U make up your mind first ,depend on the holy Spirit and grow through the word
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
what your saying is true though but don't be too extreme
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Do you mean to say that when you are down with malaria your body will heal instantly without any medication? Are you reading your own comments?Of course I have. Now, you think it this way, Sometimes these things are presented as the work of god and that's where the faulty thinking from the theists comes in

This has to be the worst joker .
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by osahon9: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only God grants the fruit of the Spirit and we can only but desire it earnestly. For a christian not receiving answers to prayers is only possible if the time has not yet come for such a prayer to be fulfilled, lack of faith or there is a spiritual blockade opposing it.

For when God was creating the world he knew all things were set before creating man so when we wait patiently for his time which is the best we would reap the fruit of our labour and remember our sorrows no more for this reason, with God concerned in our case delay is not denial.

Can a man advertise a medicine and not that is his and be afraid to take it when he is in need of it? When we pray and fast for God's blessings we need to demonstrate our faith in him by not giving room for doubts. No matter our requests, if it be according to His will he will grant them all

When Satan accused Job before God he went ahead to block his blessing's entrance and also in the case of Daniel, the devil sent his demon to oppose the angel of God from bringing message of deliverance to Daniel. But in these cases, they never relented in their effort to please and serve God and at the end they were delivered. So our lives is not different, wheour blessings are on the way and it being opposed by Satan, we need to stand firm and even worship God the more, obeying and honouring him. That will in no little measure quench the hold of Satan in our life and our blessing doubled.

To know God fully without contradictions, we need to ask for his Grace to open our eyes and our heart so the Holy Spirit can dwell in us to teach us his word that we may know his ways and do his will forever, amen.

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You cannot disprove the existence of a creator .
that does not mean somebody should just conjure up ridiculous ideas about 'God', how revengeful and jealous he is, and give him all d feeble attributes that they can imagine that humans usually have. Some people just want 2 monopolise d creator claiming that they know him personally and want he wants quoting ridiculous verses. Only a fool would believe dat d 'word of God' are actually words written in a book.

1 Like

Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
still God exists. He's alive in us. i pray God reveals himself 2 everyone of us...
Emeskhalifa:

Mtchwww see as dis wan dey giv hope asif na e b god p.a
go open church, u will make loads of cash from d gullible ones u will decieve wth all those lies
still God exists. He's alive in us. i pray God reveals himself 2 everyone of us...
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Badassniggga:
surat baqar verse 13-15.

13. When it is said to them: "Believe as the
others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as
the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the
fools, but they do not know.
14. When they meet those who believe, they
say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with
their evil ones, they say: "We are really with
you: We (were) only jesting."
15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them,
and give them rope in their trespasses; so they
will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

You are referring to christians here, right?
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
You expect me to read that epistle?mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers by hahn(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
am4truth:

May God be merciful unto you. The knowledge of the truth sets free. May u be set free from the shackles of the devil. Ask the builder of the Titanic or the stupid fellow that puff cigarette smoke into the air with the exclamation that 'God you can smoke this' find out about the miserable death.
God have mercy on Femi Aribisala and this fellow twisting your words to discredit you.
Repent now before its too late.

May you be set free from the shackles of your ignorance.

Think now before it's too late

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.