Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20675 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
The war in syria is quite peculiarly positioned when both of its components are juxtaposed. what are its components ? this imminent war has both a spiritual and a physical component to it. these components are inter-dependent on each other. to the non spiritual it is a uni-component war but to the spiritual it is dual-componented.

PHYSICAL COMPONENT: [b]People dont know what this war is really about. they think this is about syria and chemical weapons. america NEEDS this war. without this war america as a country is finished. this war is about the american dollar as the reserve currency for oil transactions. if it is removed as the reserve currency for oil transactions america will crumble because the dollar is not backed by anything. it is only backed by being used as a foreign reserve for oil transactions. this is why saddam and ghaddafi were destroyed. they tried rejecting the dollar for oil trades. well guess who is rejecting the dollar now ? IRAN. so to get to IRAN they have to get syria out of the way because both countries are joined at the hip. they are both allies. syria is the backdoor to iran. THIS WAR IS NEEDED, AND WILL BE FOUGHT OR ELSE AMERICA AS A COUNTRY WILL DECLINE INTO ANARCHY AND POVERTY IF THEY LET IRAN CONTINUE TO LEAD A GROUP OF NATIONS AWAY FROM THE DOLLAR. IRANS ACTION IS MAKING OTHER NATIONS BRAVE AND THEY CANT HAVE THAT. SO THIS WAR WILL TAKE PLACE OR AMERICA IS FINISHED. if the world rejects the dollar for oil trade then america cant keep printing money out of thin air to give to these nations in return for goods so that these nations can use the dollars to purchase oil from OPEC nations. this is how america stays rich in debt. this is how they have been able to accrue 17 trillion in debts. by printing paper money and in return getting all these goods for it. so basically they are balling off other peoples money and goods. Iran wants to put a stop to this. so they are in a catch 22 situation. damned if i do and damned if i dont. so they HAVE TO FIGHT THIS WAR OR AMERICA IS FINISHED AND YET THIS WAR MAY ALSO FINISH THEM. SO THEY CAN EITHER TUCK THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS AND DIE INTERNALLY WHEN NATIONS START TAKING THEIR CUE FROM IRAN AND START REJECTING THE DOLLAR ALSO SEEING AS NOTHING HAPPENED TO IRAN WHEN THEY REJECTED IT- OR THEY CAN GO OUT FIGHTING AND BLAZING. OF COURSE AMERICA WILL GO OUT BLAZING AND FIGHTING. ITS BIBLICAL PROPHESY.now thats the physical component to the war.
[/b]

SPIRITUAL COMPONENT: The spiritual component to the war is that the lord is using this war so that all the strong nations of the earth will nuke each other out of existence. every major city in the world would be nuked out of existence. all the world powers will nuke each other out of existence to clear the air for the kingdom on earth. and after all weaponry is nuked out of existence their will be no more weapons made and nations will not fight wars anymore. this is the war to end all wars. the earth will be cleansed with fire.

REVELATION 11 VS 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. <<< notice how when the nations are angry ( meaning they are at war ww3 )the lords wrath is come ?. the point being wars on earth are the lords wrath. wars are mass judgement on people. so wars have a physical and a spiritual component to them. on the physical level it seems like something else but the spiritual realm is the real reason for the war. its judgement. the lord backed america into a position economically where they need to fight this war. so both the spiritual and physical are linked. one is war to stay afloat economically and maintain world dominance while the other is war for judgement.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hehehe. . FP OBADIAH, the nuke man.

Now tell me Sire, why are yhu so much concerned about this ww3 stuff?? How will yhu gain from it?
What's yhur aim of publicizing it?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
You are still not doing as challenged. Your prophesy is nothing but esigesis combining political analysis which everybody had known.

What is prophesy here? We are know the political game is all about. The itch here is that you are forcing bible and your spiritual garbage into this. It so unfortunate that some christians keep praising you when they were blown with news which parted their gullible and feeble mind. People should have make more research before giving credit to your fake and dubious type. Indeed religion is the opium of the mass.

You once said America will nuke syria on thursday....you shifted that to today-sunday and braided your prophesy to this new week. I think yesterday news about Obama moved military strike opinion to the congress for debate. It so obvious that US President Barack Obama's decision to delay possible military action in Syria while it is debated by Congress so this gave room for you to twist....remix and fit in till indefinate period.

Esigesis is what you are doing.....you are not a prophet. Your lack of specificity and certainty has shred your prophethood. I have given you all the respect you deserve but a mass murderer, sadist, hitler counterpart, joyous in people's death and innocent child killer like you with your jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent depicted God as Richard describe him lost my respect. Bringing up bible into the murdering of innocent souls should grant general tearing, burning and banning of bible....and get you arrested or send to jail or exile for causing public panic and nuisancy....most of, tomorrow you not to be trusted as you can raise a cult and terrorist group who perpetrate evil and terrorism to make your doctrine fulfilled. Shame on you bro.

Hopefully, you got the fan you wanted......shamefully, you disappoint them with your fake esigesis in disguise of prophesy. Keep it up bro......you might end up in jail maybe when you go out there.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Now tell me Sire, why are yhu so much concerned about this ww3 stuff?? How will yhu gain from it?
what will I gain from ww3. i will let the following verses do the talking sire

1-rev 11 vs 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. << give reward unto they servants the prophets and the saints and them that fear your name

2-rev 13 vs 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. <<< payback for trans-atlantic slavery, colonialism, being called the n-i-ggers of the earth

3-jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

let me ask you a question ? arent you tired of being the most despised race on earth ? arent you tired of being the n i g g e r of the earth ?. even your own people despise you. if i go to a restaurant in nigeria and a white man shows up, the black man would serve the white man first before he serves me right ? ALL THIS TREATMENT IS BECAUSE >>>>>>

ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;

MALACHI 2 VS 9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

JEREMIAH 30 VS 17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

ARENT YOU TIRED OF ALL THAT ? BECAUSE ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SICK AND TIRED OF IT WOULD GET SAVED >>>>
ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

THE POINT IS, THOSE WHO ARE UNDER WILL BE PUT ON TOP AGAIN WHEN CHRIST RETURNS AND THOSE WHO ARE ON TOP HAVE TO BE CLEARED AWAY BY ARMAGEDDON. WW3. YOU DONT WANT THAT ?? >> 1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Indeed religion is the opium of the mass.

this is not a religion. this is a heritage. i am bringing our people back to their heritage as the original biblical israelites. this has nothing to do with religion. i tell people not to go to church or any organized religion. this is about lineage. we are Israel and are in punishment. I am here to bring our people back to their heritage before the destruction
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: this is not a religion. this is a heritage. i am bringing our people back to their heritage as the original biblical israelites. this has nothing to do with religion. i tell people not to go to church or any organized religion. this is about lineage. we are Israel and are in punishment. I am here to bring our people back to their heritage before the destruction

I always thought you yoruba guy.....now you sounding like zionist igbo jew. Oh yeah....the feather in your head is not there for nothing.

Is this the reason self acclaimed jew are war morgan, stealing people's land and destruction other nation of the world? Is this the reason you are propagating war and mass murdering of innocent children and women? How can we tel you not part of syrian rebels or terrorist group/cult who want to promote doctrine and draw praise for your prophetic blabbing? How can we tell you not a sadist and hitler-like person who found joy and happiness in the destruction of human race?

What you are doing is public nuisancy.....your type should be in jail in this country is like china. You, Olagbeebu, and other fear monger out there shouldn't be allow around kids. Oh ye prophet of doom.......no specificity in your roar.....we all know the political game between Israel, Iran and America......so your esigesis works not.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by engrtee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

he deals in importation and exportation of guns, warship,,grenade,bombs and armour tank

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by engrtee(f): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Here comes prophet of doom

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

[s]I always thought you yoruba guy.....now you sounding like zionist igbo jew. Oh yeah....the feather in your head is not there for nothing.

Is this the reason self acclaimed jew are war morgan, stealing people's land and destruction other nation of the world? Is this the reason you are propagating war and mass murdering of innocent children and women? How can we tel you not part of syrian rebels or terrorist group/cult who want to promote doctrine and draw praise for your prophetic blabbing? How can we tell you not a sadist and hitler-like person who found joy and happiness in the destruction of human race?

What you are doing is public nuisancy.....your type should be in jail in this country is like china. You, Olagbeebu, and other fear monger out there shouldn't be allow around kids. Oh ye prophet of doom.......no specificity in your roar.....we all know the political game between Israel, Iran and America......so your esigesis works not.[/s]
i am neither igbo or yoruba. when i was created initially, i was created to be Yehudah, or Judah to the unenlightened. wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
engrtee: Here comes prophet of doom
it comes with the job description sire >>>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Okay...rabbi
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam: Okay...rabbi
top of the afternoon to you chief Ajibam wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i am neither igbo or yoruba. when i was created initially, i was created to be Yehudah, or Judah to the unenlightened. wink

lol.... I heard from another source you selling guns, rifle, magazine, armours, bombs, IEDs and nuclear weapons. That was the reason you concerned about world war. market don spoil.

What the hell are you doing with Nigerian passport and ID? You not a nigerian but a hardcore judean terrorist who find joy in mass murdering. You a sadist israelite who love the death of innocent children and women. If I had know you in person, I would order all women to curse you while n.aked and little christian to stone you at sight. You are a drug addict and dangerous wannabe to human society......someone that love people's death and human race destruction shouldn't be allowed in the society. Prison is for your type.

NOTE: YOUR BUSINESS DON SPOIL......NO MORE GUN BUSINESS......US NOT STRIKING SYRIA. Huh!!!
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol.... I heard from another source you selling guns, rifle, magazine, armours, bombs, IEDs and nuclear weapons. That was the reason you concerned about world war. market don spoil.

What the hell are you doing with Nigerian passport and ID? You not a nigerian but a hardcore judean terrorist who find joy in mass murdering. You a sadist israelite who love the death of innocent children and women. If I had know you in person, I would order all women to curse you while n.aked and little christian to stone you at sight. You are a drug addict and dangerous wannabe to human society......someone that love people's death and human race destruction shouldn't be allowed in the society. Prison is for your type.

NOTE: YOUR BUSINESS DON SPOIL......NO MORE GUN BUSINESS......US NOT STRIKING SYRIA. Huh!!!
i have never owned a nigerian passport or ID in all my entire life wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
^ Sire. . .in as much that i agree with most of yhur points, buh yhu are missing it in the "skin colour stuff"

I'm black not because of anything buh it's because of the heat of the sun...and it had got nothing to do with me. I like my skin, though i'm not "black skinned" buh i'm termed black.

Slavery was everywhere, not only in Africa... Or it did not affect only africans. Buh all weak nations/states/towns/village/clans all over the world fall slave-prey to all other stronger one's then.

So we are not the only victims...

I won't argue that some persons aint victim of racism in the clearer world to them, and i won't also agree that we all are the most despised. We are all on our own, we choose to be intimidated and we all choose to "feel" intimidated..

There are millions of Negroes that av deem themselve fit for glory and power over the whites... There are thousands/millions of Negroes that lord it over whites.. Its just yhur ability to stand out.

A friend of mine's father supervised whites in their company, and they call him "sir" . . .it does not have to do with yhur skin, its the content.

A young black boy asked a white ballon seller/advertiser if black balloons can go up high into the sky when released, out of curiosity and self skinned pity. The "balloonier" told him that "the colour of the balloon is perfectly insignificant in making the balloon go up into the air...buh its the amount of content in it. If the hydrogen/helium in it, exceeds that in the white balloons it would gooo higher and higher into the sky above the white,yellow,etc balloons" the boy got the message.

I'm not despised... I'd stand out, and the white would read about me and my works.

So being black is not a factor to be considered when God would destroy this would... Everybody unworthy, whether black or white would go down. . .

*i hate this, toomuch epistles*

#can't help it tho#

i'av got anoda questn Sire. .
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: top of the afternoon to you chief Ajibam wink

Yes boss
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:
^ Sire. . .in as much that i agree with most of yhur points, buh yhu are missing it in the "skin colour stuff"

I'm black not because of anything buh it's because of the heat of the sun...and it had got nothing to do with me. I like my skin, though i'm not "black skinned" buh i'm termed black.

Slavery was everywhere, not only in Africa... Or it did not affect only africans. Buh all weak nations/states/towns/village/clans all over the world fall slave-prey to all other stronger one's then.

So we are not the only victims...

I won't argue that some persons aint victim of racism in the clearer world to them, and i won't also agree that we all are the most despised. We are all on our own, we choose to be intimidated and we all choose to "feel" intimidated..

There are millions of Negroes that av deem themselve fit for glory and power over the whites... There are thousands/millions of Negroes that lord it over whites.. Its just yhur ability to stand out.

A friend of mine's father supervised whites in their company, and they call him "sir" . . .it does not have to do with yhur skin, its the content.

A young black boy asked a white ballon seller/advertiser if black balloons can go up high into the sky when released, out of curiosity and self skinned pity. The "balloonier" told him that "the colour of the balloon is perfectly insignificant in making the balloon go up into the air...buh its the amount of content in it. If the hydrogen/helium in it, exceeds that in the white balloons it would gooo higher and higher into the sky above the white,yellow,etc balloons" the boy got the message.

I'm not despised... I'd stand out, and the white would read about me and my works.

So being black is not a factor to be considered when God would destroy this would... Everybody unworthy, whether black or white would go down. . .

*i hate this, toomuch epistles*

#can't help it tho#

i'av got anoda questn Sire. .
this has nothing to do with your friends father being the boss of whites. white countries enslave colonize and control all black nations to their detriment. we are a plunder. a spoil.

jeremiah 2 vs 14 "Why has Israel become a slave? Why has he been carried away as plunder?

whats your next question ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i have never owned a nigerian passport or ID in all my entire life wink

#busted..... You once said you living in the ghetto somewhere in US.... So you walked through morocco desert, from there got to spain, and/or served as hustler before you got your black azz into UK and from there fly to US. Someone need to call the police.....you illegal immigrant propagating against the land, it people and government.

Fela got it right.....you beast of no nation. Show us your Israelie passport or ID. Pathetic crazeman
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Manh, ignorance is no defence. . .don't indirectly insult my God.

He is no racist as yhu read about my some so called prophets . .

He hate Sin. . That's why He work with the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, and all other nations to take destroy the Israelites (His own people)

He sent them on exile for years ...not 100, not 200, not 300years... Some where even on exile till the New testament. .

He is a just God, and He destroys even the "sinful Pastor" and uses "good witch doctor if he repents"

Heaven is for everybody willing, so far yhu recieve Jesus, turn from yhur wicked/immoral ways.. Yhu can make heaven, whether black or white. . Jew or Negro or European.

And whoever yhu are whether a Jew or a Negro or a European that is evil and a sinner will NEVER escape hell. . Whether black or white.

Salvation is personal..not in group.

A racist can't send his son on exile, for centuries. . . .its never anywhere.

I can say His racism is btw the "Righteous" and the "Un Righteous" ... Bro Repent..!

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

#busted..... You once said you living in the ghetto somewhere in US.... So you walked through morocco desert, from there got to spain, and/or served as hustler before you got your black azz into UK and from there fly to US. Someone need to call the police.....you illegal immigrant propagating against the land, it people and government.

Fela got it right.....you beast of no nation. Show us your Israelie passport or ID. Pathetic crazeman
I was born in hammersmith london wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

you do err. deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: I was born in hammersmith london wink

Good morning OBD....sorry for butting in but what did you do to Folykaze Why all these insults I tot you guys were once cool or something.....

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Manh, ignorance is no defence. . .don't indirectly insult my God.

He hate Sin. . That's why He work with the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, and all other nations to take destroy the Israelites (His own people)

He sent them on exile for years ...not 100, not 200, not 300years... Some where even on exile till the New testament. .

He is a just God, and He destroys even the "sinful Pastor" and uses "good witch doctor if he repents"

Heaven is for everybody willing, so far yhu recieve Jesus, turn from yhur wicked/immoral ways.. Yhu can make heaven, whether black or white. . Jew or Negro or European.

And whoever yhu are whether a Jew or a Negro or a European that is evil and a sinner will NEVER escape hell. . Whether black or white.

Salvation is personal..not in group.

A racist can't send his son on exile, for centuries. . . .its never anywhere.

I can say His racism is btw the "Righteous" and the "Un Righteous" ... Bro Repent..!

Park well
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Good morning OBD....sorry for butting in but what did you do to Folykaze Why all these insults I tot you guys were once cool or something.....

It afternoon here. So good afternoon lady. Obadiah is my real pal. I love him because he doesn't get angry easily and I like trolling him.

He just lost my respect propagating war and mass murdering of innocent children and women. Cant hold peace for someone spreading death of person like him and backing it up with bible....... We human you know.....I just felt spearheading killing of women and children is wrong.

Even though we joke around with things and have lot of fun....life is tangible than all.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: I was born in hammersmith london wink

lol....see this beast of no nation. Where is your judah passport?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wow. . . Obadiah deals on arms and ammunitions, and was born in the west and resides there...

Now i see... I now understand why yhu are so much engrossed in this ww3 stuff.

1) The way casket dealers pray for people to die, that's how yhu guys. . . grin they all business strategies.

2) You grow up in the west, where the core of racism is... And yhu guys use these to console yhurself.

You are sitting down in the west, and throwing ur grenadelyk word to destroy our hearts down here in the name of ww3.

Why yhu neva come 9ja, if truly yhu think yhur claims are true? (since yhu said 1/3 negroes only would survivegrin)

3) There are many other peepz in yhur other, decieving others too. . .inother for us to be forced into thinking and ruminating about this irrelevant stuff. So as to charge us to go into war, or rather (4) To deviate our thoughts from Salvation.

Yhu are so Learned a Man Obadiah, and i will still respect you.

Buh the devil is using yhu indirectly. . .nd yhu guys are the best tools for the devil because "you know the word"

I pray yhu repent... I pray the holy spirit through a pastor sees yhu face to face, to deliver yhu...

Have you all noticed, that Obadiah uses mostly the old testament + Revelation(the law) . . .other than the new testament? (Grace)

Obadiah, i dare you. . .if you can use between Mattew and Jude to proove yhur point perfectly to me/us . . .i'd be yhur desciple...!
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

cool ? lol >>>> 2 corinthians 6 vs 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

top of the afternoon to ya TinyPUurpleBaby wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It afternoon here. So good afternoon lady. Obadiah is my real pal. I love him because he doesn't get angry easily and I like trolling him.

He just lost my respect propagating war and mass murdering of innocent children and women. Cant hold peace for someone spreading death of person like him and backing it up with bible....... We human you know.....I just felt spearheading killing of women and children is wrong.

Even though we joke around with things and have lot of fun....life is tangible than all.
you got a great way of showing that we are pals grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol....see this beast of no nation. Where is your judah passport?
the world belongs to israel. i dont need a judah passport. wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:
Wow. . . Obadiah deals on arms and ammunitions, and was born in the west and resides there...

Now i see... I now understand why yhu are so much engrossed in this ww3 stuff.

1) The way casket dealers pray for people to die, that's how yhu guys. . . grin they all business strategies.

2) You grow up in the west, where the core of racism is... And yhu guys use these to console yhurself.

You are sitting down in the west, and throwing ur grenadelyk word to destroy our hearts down here in the name of ww3.

Why yhu neva come 9ja, if truly yhu think yhur claims are true? (since yhu said 1/3 negroes only would survivegrin)

3) There are many other peepz in yhur other, decieving others too. . .inother for us to be forced into thinking and ruminating about this irrelevant stuff. So as to charge us to go into war, or rather (4) To deviate our thoughts from Salvation.

Yhu are so Learned a Man Obadiah, and i will still respect you.

Buh the devil is using yhu indirectly. . .nd yhu guys are the best tools for the devil because "you know the word"

I pray yhu repent... I pray the holy spirit through a pastor sees yhu face to face, to deliver yhu...

Have you all noticed, that Obadiah uses mostly the old testament + Revelation(the law) . . .other than the new testament? (Grace)

Obadiah, i dare you. . .if you can use between Mattew and Jude to proove yhur point perfectly to me/us . . .i'd be yhur desciple...!
lmao. no i do not deal in arms or weaponry. try not to believe what FOLYKAZE writes grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. no i do not deal in arms or weaponry. try not to believe what FOLYKAZE writes grin

ok let me use matthew to prove my point ? what point do you need proved ? ww3 ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
2nd question...

Will unbelievers make heaven? Even when they are jews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.