Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. (60238 Views)

Long Distance Relationship Fails: 8 Common Reasons / Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by obinnashady(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol she would still have to bend.cause she's above his waist. they cant do 69 tho gringrin
ur lips is so perfect 4 BJ
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by obinnashady(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Me likey grin
what do u like?
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by obinnashady(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
What a mighty d*ck he'll have......the thing go comot 4 the gal mouth if the guy put am
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Lasveg(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
D gal b like; my boyfriend is tall nd handsome
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by obinnashady(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
yollychika:
Shebi guys say den like short short gehs... See am na undecided
babe I don't like short gals o...u are beautiful jooooooor
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by obinnashady(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:

i dont see any resemblance between us.
except maybe the mouth part
babe am tripping like I smoked some joint,u damn too beautiful..u got swag
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by obinnashady(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
fabela:
Nawao u dey stand do ur own nee embarassed
ask werey o
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Akinola023: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Very very long indeed...lwkmd
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 10, 2015
people like that girl no get need to bend down for church when the sing songs like bend low and see what the ....cause she is already summarised or even brief

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Mekyno(m): 4:52am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

lol she would still have to bend.cause she's above his waist.
they cant do 69 tho gringrin
wow! If you are the one in the pix, den we need to solve calculus/algebra' sef not ordinary maths oooh.
Our relationship won't be long one ooh (going by d context of pics up here)
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by buskie13(m): 5:42am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol she would still have to bend.cause she's above his waist. they cant do 69 tho gringrin
u are so fresh ma cool
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by lmcpullen24(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Surprise
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by mickreff(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2015
permsec:
leave that to the lady. women can even marry/date a man as tall as a giraffe. She might choose to always play the role of the man. ie (on)top 90.9 lmao!
lol exactly my brother
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
though i learnt itz ur favourite...#BJ.
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by bewla(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Cameroon and Burundi relationship
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2015
MathsChic:

Funny. True though. Lol

You can however solve maths here. Interesting thread.

Lmfao
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by tunnyflow(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

Wahala dey ooo...see how understanding your analysis is grin
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

as you can see am not following anyone sorry smiley
OMG! You just killed that dude cheesy
You're mean though embarassed

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by tunnyflow(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
grin

Ah like it yh?
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Priceless00(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Lolz
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Highcuerayte: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

as you can see am not following anyone sorry smiley
as you can see am not following you eithersmiley
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by CaroLyner(f): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:
OMG! You just killed that dude cheesy You're mean though embarassed
gringrin
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Boyooosa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pix a lady sent to her BF living in Perth, Australia.

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by adjoviomole(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

Dey can still do,d guy will suck her toes instead cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by wiZbanky(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Real long distance

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by kossyablaze(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
wonderful......
Hafa

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by yollychika(f): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
obinnashady:
babe I don't like short gals o...u are beautiful jooooooor
Tanx grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.