Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! (1112 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2015
A 47-year-old menopausal woman in Massachusetts, United States of America was given a pleasant surprise when she went to a hospital with complaints of stomach pain, was told she was pregnant and gave birth one-hour after.

Judy Brown, who had been married for 22 years without a child, noticed severe pains in her stomach which she thought signified she was going into menopause but told her husband to take her to hospital.

The stomach cramps turned out to be labour pains, and she was delivered of an eight pounds, two ounces baby girl the couple named Carolyn Rose.

“I was feeling severe abdominal pain. It was getting worse,”  she said.

“[The doctor] said, ‘it’s good news. There’s no blockage. You’re pregnant and you are going to have her now!’”

The couple said Carolyn Rose will be an only child. https:///NBeZd44j36
Re: Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Easy
Re: Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by Nziwujo(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Iya If i hear How is that Possible? May be Doctors in the house ll explain bera Watching proceedings
Re: Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by itstpia8: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Point of the story?
Re: Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by Fraih(f): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope this can be true..
Re: Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by naijathings(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2015
na wah o

it is good she went to the hospital in time if not, maybe she would have sneezed out the child or purged out the child in the toilet ONE HOUR LATER.

so she was carrying a 8pound baby in her body and never felt heavy.

see story.
madam please give me salt.
Re: Woman Gives Birth One Hour After Learning That She Is Pregnant! by angiemartinez(f): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Ask papa oyedepo d 60 yrs old woman dat happened in canna land the same way like this. Our God is awesome

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience / They Dont Like Their New House / This's Hilarious... Only Dads Think Of Tricks Like This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.