Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80195 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Donlino:

Do you know the meaning of that word?
Yes sir! tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mhizkel(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
I'm not surprised. It is ''ChristEmbassy''
A lady is always on her toes, realising that every encounter makes a lasting impression. Trends come and go, but true style is timeless.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mhizkel(f): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
I'm not surprised. It is ''ChristEmbassy''
A lady is always on her toes, realising that every encounter makes a lasting impression. Trends come and go, but true style is timeless.
Op, this show-off could have been better on IG or FB.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mirexxx(f): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is the height of attention seeking.

Redundant fool undecided
you didn't have to call her a fool..let her seek all d attention she wants jare! mtcheww always showing yourself undecided

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by frankcris(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
CreamyBanana:

No hips, no ass. Nothing. Why did you wear leggings then? angry

dude take am easy now... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by BoiGrammz: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue

Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.
i love your blog, it is well organised and mobile friendly. Please can you give me the designer's contacts?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
what is going on with nl females?

I just don't understand most of them.

why the desperation to snag churchgoing males? I wont say Christian males because going to church doesn't make someone a Christian.

small time now una go say una wan marry married man, ignoring the unmarried ones who are not in church. Yet you yourself are an agent of the deceiver.

attacks of the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

even if you stripped and poledanced on Friday, Saturday and sunday night, the church doors are open.

even if you gave your boyfriend bj one hour before church and slept with a different lover six hours before that. Aside from banging the hot muscular guy who had been chasing you prior to the aforementioned two. Not to mention the quickie you had with your rich politician lover on the regular.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
mirexxx:
you didn't have to call her a fool..let her seek all d attention she wants jare! mtcheww always showing yourself undecided
And you are?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by cescky(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ op

(Excuse my typos, its from my phone)

In as much as am not a christ embassy member...I've listned to pastor chris several times and his doctrine is sound.

But what ever it is you hoped to achive with your post, you just exalted the devil and ypour body over God and the spirit.

You should be ashmed of yourself, what you said will chase peotentila christinas away and your mode of dress( though we leave in the perfect law of liberty through christ) that liberty shouldn't be used wrongly...all thing should be done with moderation.

Search your heart, and find the real reason u wish to go to church, cos itsnot God your seeking.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by MummyTehillah(f): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
kayo80:
You are allowed to wear leggings to your church? Pls where is it, I wanna be a member.

Are not being funny?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by akpos2050(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
She is alright i think

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by MARKone(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

True, but that doesn't mean that she should put on her club garb to church. And what impression is she creating about her #khristEmbassi church. A church or pastor that does not condemn such dressing to church, should definitely not be seen a church, cause the girl like that, will be a distraction to some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Vodkka(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
and it hit fb?? OK .....abok.i abi na hausagal....wetin u want us to do?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by darlenese(f): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is Christ embassy a church undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mrlaw93(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Nd watz bad in dat?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Lakayanah: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
After they will call the pastors all sorts of names. It because of people like these we have churches like breast and honey harvest church.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by dacovajnr: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
No wonder pastor Chris dey enter wahalla with him Wife grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by deramarks(f): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Seriously yea u re cute okay accepted if truly ya hausa am even more happy ya a christain but bae pls don't u tink wearin leggins is too much to wear to church?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nelsizzy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Now i believe NL is bleeped up. How did this get to FP?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kayo80(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
MummyTehillah:

Are not being funny?

What? I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by presley64(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

So

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mekaboy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
All i see is a girl in a car with tablet. What shows she is in church?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by stonemind(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
CreamyBanana:

No hips, no ass. Nothing. Why did you wear leggings then? angry

Lmao see finishing

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Superstar007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
#leggingsforChrist grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Acidosis(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why didn't you go n a k e d?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kyrian1985(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

Its people like op that pushes away genuine christians...can she dress like this to see her village traditional ruler....can she go for a job interview dressed like this??

My dear lets face facts...this is one reason why unbelievers mock the christian faith...imagine calling the holy name of Christ "krisht"...she is a mega rubbish somebody

you are so on point.........

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by photoo: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

you look good
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by informato: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

without bin told, Christ embassy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by donem: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is the height of attention seeking.

Redundant fool undecided

u have said it all.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Vodkka(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue
Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.
abi pastor chirs dae bleep you?
just asking...don't get mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.