Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80165 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ayobase(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Acidosis:
Why didn't you go n a k e d?
how are u doing buddy?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Okpueze1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
Hand of BH at where?

@op because a full pledged Christian or Muslim will not post this. The person on the pics may even be an innocent gal that took a casual home pix about going on an outing and the op tagged all this church stuff on the pix to taunt christians.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by hensben(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
niceeric:

lobatan ooo....so are u trying to tell me that calling Jesus Christ, Jesu Kristi in my local dialect (yoruba) means I'm gonna roast??...come on bro!!!

I'm not justifying her pic anyway cos that mode of dressing aint gonna enter the gates of my Yoruba church talkless those Golden Gates lol
Because He is called Jesu Kristi in Yoruba. In English, He is called Jesus Christ not Khrist.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by cupidhero(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
jeremioluwaseyi:
nice outfit.
The church of God is where you are permitted to come "ANYHOW" but you are not permitted to go back home the way you came.
He without sin should cast the first stone. So ya all look in the mirror and duble check your appearances.

My friend go and sit down. Imagine you are quoting lil wayne to support your points. Okunerere might be your last address if you don't change your perception about God.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

And I'm sure Christ won't give you a pass mark for abusing someone for whose sake He went to Calvary. You too need to repent.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by hensben(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
What is with nairalanders sef??

U guys should stop judging anyhow,its her life,its her church.....y cursing her??

Only God knows who serves him....dah poster that said she is going to hell is certainly stewpeed!! We have so many peeps dah dresses responsible to church on Sundays bt deep down they are so dirty and irresponsible..... Most of them are among the peeps abusing the op.
Do you know why to dress decently to church is very important because it make everybody to focus his/her mind towards God's word and teaching instead of looking at someone who dressed half naked or indecently. Both the person wearing the clothes and the one that look profusely have sin against God, he won't even receive anything that because he is canal and to be canally minded is death.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by niceeric(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
hensben:
Because He is called Jesu Kristi in Yoruba. In English, He is called Jesus Christ not Khrist.
u don't get my point do u?...the pronunciation, spelling and what av u arent as important as knowing the 'man' behind the name....Yeshua an Aramaic name became Jesus in English, Christos in Greek language became Christ....this shows no matter how the name is translated and rewritten, Jesus Christ remains thesamd cos He's more than a name...I cant say more about this.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

Bros a child of God is not measured by what he/she wears.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
First i saw the pic then christ embassy came to my mind......then i saw the hashtag and i was like...........
grin
VIPERVENOM:
First i saw the pic then christ embassy came to my mind......then i saw the hashtag and i was like...........
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by shaboti: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
A lot of nigerians are really frustrated
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by justmenoni: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
If na my Catholic Church aswear dem no born op well...but God forgive me try go to kick,Kingsway, christ embassy etc and u will see dat op is far decent.

VIPERVENOM:

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

honestly, its a pity!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

then an engineer or doctor is known for what they wear to work abi?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Naxie(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
May God help d youths of today
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

um, yes he or she is, within reason.

can a child of God wear pant and bra to church?

can the men wear swim trunks to church service and display their six packs?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Lordnewton1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy at least my eyes go don belle full when i come back from church...enroute to Christ embassy ....love world
i go love die grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
op I've gone through some of your post history and noticed you are very much interested in the rap/hiphop scene, so perhaps you don't know anything else.

when going to church, you are not there to show off your female assets, rather you are in church to listen to the word of God, and as such, please try to not be a distraction to the people there, I beg of you.

Wearing clothes that don't seem to be shouting am I sexy or am I sexy, for the little time you will be spending there, shouldn't destabilize you too much, it's not every day you wear them.

You can dress properly for church for that time and then return to your normal mode of dressing after you get home, at least until God ministers to you otherwise.

Do you think this is church dressing:

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
although, different churches might have different modes of dressing I suppose.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
She is surely looking 4 a bf or a nacking patner in d so called church. Ur backside is d purposely being advertized 4 d potential customer.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
itstpia8:

um, yes he or she is, within reason.

can a child of God wear pant and bra to church?

can the men wear swim trunks to church service and display their six packs?

Are you the child of your father by what you do or don't do? No. You are the child of your father because he gave birth to you.

What you do with that determine your relationship with your father but it doesn't determine your paternity. This is how we are to God
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ranks007:
then an engineer or doctor is known for what they wear to work abi?

That is wrong a professional is not known by what he wear but by the certificate that shows who he is.

A quark can wear anything
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Psylas(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

why are you insulting your fellow human bein because of one stupid being that called himself Jehova abi na God?!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

Are you the child of your father by what you do or don't do? No. You are the child of your father because he gave birth to you.

What you do with that determine your relationship with your father but it doesn't determine your paternity. This is how we are to God

bro, learn to discourse with me without bringing up paternity, thanks.

I would not like to respond to you the way you want me to.

I am not the one saying eve and Adam slept with a snake and conceived children by the snake.

So, if I did not refer to your father in a post, don't make mention of mine, even if you wish I were like you.

thanks.

as per clothing, like I asked, can a Christian wear pant and bra or swim trunks to a church service?

simple yes or no answer with short explanation, is what is required.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
itstpia8:

bro, learn to discourse with me without bringing up paternity, thanks.

I would not like to respond to you the way you want me to.

I am not the one saying eve and Adam slept with a snake and conceived children by the snake.

So, if I did not refer to your father in a post, don't make mention of mine, even if you wish I were like you.

thanks.

Sorry for that,take the father as mine. I never intended it derogatory, was trying to make you see what spiritual childhood look like.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ifISLAPYOU(f): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!

do u mind working with us @ reportersNG.... by blogging for us @ ur leisure time and yu surely gonn have a stake in our income....
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why is it so easy to decieve people these day? I can bet my bottom dollar that the op is not going to any church. I doubt if she's even a Christian. She's just one of those people who are out to ridicule churches. Trust me, she's an impostor. FYI, I'm not a member of Christ Embassy Church.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mrsenator(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Christian!?? Christ-like
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Deepfreezer(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
the top covered her butt so the outfit is OK.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Speakdatruth: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Befitting:
This one of the reasons why my heart left christianity.
your heart was never there
looking at your pics sef, you look either mermaid or possessed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by awoluyi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
You are not committing a sin if you don't think what you are doing is wrong, but the right thing you are doing becomes a sin if it causes another person to stumble. So do not allow your freedom to act according to your conscience to make somebody else feel quilty.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by wheredemdey: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

Stop deceiving people and keep shut before you incure d wrath of God with such mundane blasphemy.

Can she meet her traditional ruler or go for a job interview dressed like that??

Pls keep shut and stop annoying God with ur statement.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by channelz: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Proudly #Khrist Embassi!!!!

All in the name of "traffic"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.