Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80171 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

Stop deceiving people and keep shut before you incure d wrath of God with such mundane blasphemy.

Can she meet her traditional ruler or go for a job interview dressed like that??

Pls keep shut and stop annoying God with ur statement.

How can you not dress to meet your father?

The justified live by faith of the justifier not by works.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Moz22: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
darlenese:
Is Christ embassy a church undecided
no its an airport
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Gracito(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wetin I wan talk now? I don't want to judge. It's what's on the inside that matters. But bae, I believe it's 'Christ' and not the way you spelt it.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by enellcy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't think she was heading to church.... Were is the proof.? The kind of things that makes front page sef
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by villareal15(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nawa oh :-
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Pearlbim1(f): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
this cloth is bad........ Earn real money online http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=282267 and forget poverty
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by successiam(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
its christ embassy. they wear literallly anything to church.
u are a foool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
successiam:
I are a foool
your mom. and yes.you are indeed a foool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by woodboi(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

at OP pele... I'm not holy, even as i am typing this i am going against my believe and seeking for mercy, but like hypocrite I'm going to say this! it is a different thing to know you are not measuring up to what you believed in and as human will go out of line to when you don't even understand or have a vast knowledge of what your believes are all about. If i see your kind for church sista, na bed go dey my head or i resist you pending on my mood at the moment, it is not because i am weak, fact still remains men are move by what they see... to cut the long story short, dress modestly for things of the holy spirit, you should be a message to the people around you, because somehow you will feel it's only the corrupt mind that is going to make sometime out of this, yes! the last time i checked, Jesus did not come for the righteous once. Pst Chris is having issue with Anita today on the ground of infidelity, that is just to show you even the so spirit filled atimes find it hard to resist the temptation your type bring to the house of God.

Like i said i'm also fighting for grace against worldly vices, so who am i to judge... May God have mercy on every one of us.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Befitting(f): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Speakdatruth:
your heart was never there
looking at your pics sef, you look either mermaid or possessed
Go kill yourself.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by woodboi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Gracito:
Wetin I wan talk now? I don't want to judge. It's what's on the inside that matters. But bae, I believe it's 'Christ' and not the way you spelt it.

Sister what's on the inside is not the only thing that matters, if the outside can not pave a better way for the inside, believe me the inside self will be struggling #NoBeMeHolyPass
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Speakdatruth: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Befitting:
Go kill yourself.
na to see u die first
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

Are you the child of your father by what you do or don't do? No. You are the child of your father because he gave birth to you.

What you do with that determine your relationship with your father but it doesn't determine your paternity. This is how we are to God

You seem to have a totally warped understanding of Scripture. Let me help you. Let's read Romans 8 together shall we?

Read it over and over again until it sinks in. If you still dont understand then there is nothing more to say to you. God is different minded from you.

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by missnazzy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
CreamyBanana:

No hips, no ass. Nothing. Why did you wear leggings then? angry

Lol... To show off her sexy tooth pick leg na.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
It's comments like those of you hypocrites' that push unbelievers further into the world.
Many of you still fornicate, lie, steal, and engage in all sorts, but quick to judge a lady by her apparel to church. An apparel that to me, isn't even revealing.
It's nobody's fault your souls are so perverted, the first thing you think about when you see ladies on tight clothes is sex. You claim to be Christians, but reprobate with so much aversion, and quick to Judge.
Doesn't the Bible say God is love? Bloody Pharisees!
She spelt Christ as Khrist, which honestly is out of line. But she's just like many of you who type stupidly and only fell prey because God is involved.

Na the girl I kuku blame for bringing such silly attention to herself. Crap!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by simplisity(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Winners, i guess.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by successiam(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

your mom.
and yes.you are indeed a foool
ashawo like u,u think I don't know u? mess with me gonna send u to ur grave
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by MrBasketball: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okpueze1:

@op because a full pledged Christian or Muslim will not post this. The person on the pics may even be an innocent gal that took a casual home pix about going on an outing and the op tagged all this church stuff on the pix to taunt christians.
Don't mind the person behind that moniker, that account had been exposed in "Romance Section" this afternoon.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Tedassie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
your mom. and yes.you are indeed a foool
lol. Wickedt
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
successiam:
u think I don't know u? mess with me again and i'll send myself to my grave
Yo mama!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
ayobase:

how are u doing buddy?
I'm good bro!! Its been a while, how are you sir?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Gracito(f): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
woodboi:

Sister what's on the inside is not the only thing that matters, if the outside can not pave a better way for the inside, believe me the inside self will be struggling #NoBeMeHolyPass
true that, I won't deny. But like I said, I wouldn't want to judge. Nobemeholypass#

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by crackhouse(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
Simple and nice.
She looks good and nothing absolutely wrong with her outfit to church.
that's exactly how the devil want u to see it. The devil want u to see it as a normal thing and that's all and by so doing we draw closer to the end time.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by rakasbabe(f): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
On the last day, the lord will separate the weed from the plant cos everyone calls lord lord,without the real purpose of repentance. God help us all Amen
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by woodboi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Gracito:
true that, I won't deny. But like I said, I wouldn't want to judge. Nobemeholypass#

Yup i gat dat... i don't want to judge either and i hope I've not done that! second look, her dressin' is not that bad, just the way she choose to communicate bring about all this bashing i guess.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ChrisHandsome999(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
not surprised.

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Kestolovee95(f): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
One girl like that don toast me tire say make i join Christ embassy. I'm really giving it a thought. hmm....
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by enomakos(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
its christ embassy. they wear literallly anything to church.
really?do they dress nude too?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Vikky014(f): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
itstpia8:

even if you stripped and poledanced on Friday, Saturday and sunday night, the church doors are open.

even if you gave your boyfriend bj one hour before church and slept with a different lover six hours before that. Aside from banging the hot muscular guy who had been chasing you prior to the aforementioned two. Not to mention the quickie you had with your rich politician lover on the regular.
hahahahaha wicked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by enomakos(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Khd95:
End time
who told you the world is coming to an end?

Did you receive a phone call for God?

People will still be on earth in the next 1000 years
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
See insults, this mod know try at all. cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ClassCaptain(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
repogirl:
done.
pls check email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.