Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80196 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
It has been reported that the Op is an impersonator. cheesy

Mods please check and do the needful.

Cc: Lalasticlala,dominique.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Befitting(f): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
This one of the reasons why my heart left christianity.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Moblord(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
For christ sake how does this make sense?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Worldly things
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by otiigba1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
kayo80:
You are allowed to wear leggings to your church? Pls where is it, I wanna be a member.
why could n't she wear leggings to church? Who made the rules on what to wear to church? What is she supposed to wear to church? Just asking o! undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by theresaese(f): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
For my church you no go even enter gate compound not to even talk of inside CHURCH grin na wrapper dem go gv u lol #mfm

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by DocAdray(f): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Unbelievers have every reason to mock the Christian faith because of people like this.
SMH...
The mod that pushed this to FP deserves a hard knock to his thick skull.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chizobamgbume(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok then. But are you sure she's not on NL?

I'm just trying to make sure it's not wrong accusation
She doesn't even know about Nl at all.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by youngice(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
niceeric:

lobatan ooo....so are u trying to tell me that calling Jesus Christ, Jesu Kristi in my local dialect (yoruba) means I'm gonna roast??...come on bro!!!

I'm not justifying her pic anyway cos that mode of dressing aint gonna enter the gates of my Yoruba church talkless those Golden Gates lol
I respect your maturity, but there Is a big difference between translation and "pimping" up a word, you translate for emphasis stake, its just like all those kids on FB that changed their names from adetola to hardeytaller , that is down right immature, can she love-vendor her fathers name like that
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by emonkey(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
kayo80:
You are allowed to wear leggings to your church? Pls where is it, I wanna be a member.

Household of Love(making) Church grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ifeomaekol(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Donlino:
If this is how you're allowed to dress to church then your church is the den of the devil.... what nonsense... can you go and see any powerful ruler dressed like this?.... can you even go to work like this?
d answer is simply NO, u cnt dress like ds evn to teach in a sch. So y wear it to church?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by justjify(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
MARKone:

True, but that doesn't mean that she should put on her club garb to church. And what impression is she creating about her #khristEmbassi church. A church or pastor that does not condemn such dressing to church, should definitely not be seen a church, cause the girl like that, will be a distraction to some people.
what do you expect from a church who has a pastor that say #MasturbationIsNotASin angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Goldencollins: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

You are a biggg foooool for referring to Christ as Khrist,all these new generation swag churches have nothing to offer. nonsense
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by frank1998(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chai!!!! end time tins on point
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by UncleJudax(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
No bible?...u are a whoore!
She's got an ipad... wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

ok boss
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ifeomaekol(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Goin to d church or to d gym? Pretty lady ds dressing no follow for promo @all.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by snaiper: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
so many hollier than thou in here
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by justjify(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hiploko:
Eiya... Ops post innocent pinshure. She didn't anticipate all these bashings. Anyways Embassy members believe they are under grace,hence dressing,bank frauds,lesbianism sins have all been paid for. So they can flex their thing

that's their believe oh. Nothing wey man no go see. God please wen will you press the reset button? Things are getting out of hand . Gaskiya!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sinaj(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pbs4real

Ball in lyk a king cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ClassCaptain(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
repogirl:
done.

Repogirl . Sent already .Thanks
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
I will be the one to walk you and ur stupid dressing away.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
No bible?...u are a whoore!
People like make someone persons to leave the christian faith. Instead of asking why she put such dress you are calling someone a LovePeddler. Are you different from that adulterer that Jews wanted to stone to death because she committed the act?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by homirefacuny(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Alexk2:

Dear Op., i have seen your pix and truth is you are very beautiful for real and u have a nice ride....but what i'll love you to look into is that dress. I sincerly believe it is not meant for church and you can do better than that next time.
Next time, the questn you must ask urself is; will this cloths glory God?..i mean, never seek for men's approval in ur dressing to God's presence but rather let God Himself approve you. Let the God who owns your body be glorified with how U cover it up.

That said, i'll like to add that since you wrote that 'God is Love' in ur post, pls., let ur conduct in ur secret and outside when pple re seeing U demonstrate ur Love for God coz no1 can love you more than Him...do have a lovely week ahead!

God bless you a host of others and I.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by niceeric(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
youngice:

I respect your maturity, but there Is a big difference between translation and "pimping" up a word, you translate for emphasis stake, its just like all those kids on FB that changed their names from adetola to hardeytaller , that is down right immature, can she love-vendor her fathers name like that
hmm...u av a point there... though I think(not strongly though) that if Khrist really means Christ to her,we shouldn't really crucify her as knowing the essence and power behind that name is the most important thing plus knowing how to call on Him when necessary too...I doubt that's right in her case though but wait,who am I to judge?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by bibiking7(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
A whole lot of judges on this thread. lipsrsealed castigating and shiiitt. I like the girl though. Hey OP, where are you?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sage2(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yup i am

Northern Christian?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by liverpoolfc4life(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Her church should be sinners chapel while her discipline is lipstick and fornications study
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

you need repentance yourself.
you bashed someone like that and you call yourself a christian
Don't mind him. Yes her dressing wasn't good but doesn't mean he should castigate her as if he doesn't do worse things in the secret
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
I learnt no to criticise... but op if you are going to work or going for an interview do you dress like this...does God not deserve more reverence than your boss or interviewer..and as for going to club on Saturday and coming to church on sunday,the bible says be ye not equally yoked with unbelievers.does darkness have any relationship with light...Christ embassy sha!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by zainyola(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=CreamyBanana post=39799061]

No hips, no ass. Nothing. Why did you wear leggings then? angry[/qu

Funny u tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by gifty99200(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

. Boy forget dat thing dat babe wey dey that link u gave is fully aware of nairaland. Her eyes don tear na today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.