Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

You Can Sex Your Wife In Her Period-bishop Dag-heward Mills - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Sex Your Wife In Her Period-bishop Dag-heward Mills (2555 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome with Archbishop Duncan Williams, Benny Hinn, Bishop Dag Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sex Your Wife In Her Period-bishop Dag-heward Mills by bingbagbo(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2015
I have sex anytime I'm going to preach – Heward-Mills

Presiding Bishop of Lighthouse Chapel International, Dag Heward- Mills has bemoaned the hypocrisy of Christians when it comes to having sexual intercourse.
According to him, some Christians when fasting or getting ready for church see having sex as an evil thing.
The Outspoken Bishop said such posture is deceitful because there is nothing wrong with couples having sex before going to church.
Citing himself as an example, Bishop Heward-Mills said “I have sex anytime I’m going to preach because it is a powerful tension reliever”.
He also debunked the assertions that it is medically wrong to have sex with a woman while in her monthly period.
In the Bishop’s view, a couple can have sex if the woman washes the blood off and the man uses a condom to prevent any infection.
“If you are in your period, just wash the blood away and have sex” he stated.
The Light House Presiding Bishop also cautioned wives who wish to satisfy their husbands orally “not to bite the penis while sucking it”.
Dag Heward-Mills urged Christians to quit the holier than thou attitude and fulfil their marital obligations.
http://www.m.adomonline.com/…/i-have-sex-anytime-im-going-t…

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity / The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world / Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.