Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241751 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Nnamnsoj:
Bro you disappoint big time but anyhow you still remain the boss, but abeg just update last saturday own before this saturday, so as to stick to your plan

Okay my bros......abeg make una no vex oo.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
ironkurtain:

Bia Kurtainwool...where is the update? angry

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
At last I finished ironcurtin u 2 gud just d kind story I want and am glad that there is no error like in part 1 well don its me HOLYSIN, am back again

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by omotalkie(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
So like play like play,no update for two wks
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wey d guy?! We are waiting!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
D action i am wait 4 is between Eric and dente...frm wat i have seen dente done, i don't tink he's a match. Even me can kiss a lady to sleep, abi essyprity no b so
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, update coming up on saturday night.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
ironkurtain:
my man no body day pay u if post am next year I day we day
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 3:20am On Mar 19, 2016
shegs2009:
D action i am wait 4 is between Eric and dente...frm wat i have seen dente done, i don't tink he's a match. Even me can kiss a lady to sleep, abi essyprity no b so
we shall see about that.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 3:24am On Mar 19, 2016
ironkurtain:

until then......
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Essyprity:

until then......

Until then, lets pop some bottles of Orijin and talk about life while waiting on the sisters to keep us in the right mood. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2016
ironkurtain:

Until then, lets pop some bottles of Orijin and talk about life while waiting on the sisters to keep us in the right mood. cheesy cheesy cheesy
the sisters will not write d next episodes. So forget about d sisters n put up an update.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Essyprity:

the sisters will not write d next episodes. So forget about d sisters n put up an update.

Lol okay o cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by omotalkie(f): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
ironkurtain:
I ope it will come in double dose wink
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Eric watched the second thug follow Lisa as she went over to the salesman. He took a quick glance around him and started heading towards the guy, walking behind some of the customers. The man was glancing around the place as if looking for something.....or somebody. So Eric didnt want the man seeing him as he continue edging closer.

The thug focused his attention at Lisa who was busy talking to the salesman and then dipped his hand inside the pocket of his black leather jacket. Eric saw the movement and immediately quickened his pace towards the man as he too slided his hand into the pocket of the brown jacket he wore and clutched the cold steel handle of the Smith and Wesson handgun in his pocket. Then the man took his hand out of his pocket and Eric saw him holding a cellphone.

Still maintaining his sights on Lisa, the man spoke on his cellphone. Then he frowned his face for a few seconds and started glancing around the place again. Eric made a quick turn and looked away before the man could set his eyes on his face.

Pretending to be checking out the wares on the stand beside him, Eric slowly turned toward the man who was motioning at another man; the third thug who just walked into the place.

"Sir what do you need?".

Eric looked beside him and saw a smallish looking man staring at him with a smile on his face. He wore a salesman uniform.

"Oh....well", Eric began and glanced at the wares that were mostly handy tools. "I'm just checking to see if there is anything i will be needing", he said and looked at the second thug. He was walking away from Lisa, heading to another section where he stood and watched her.

Then Eric looked at the third man. He too was standing and watching; probably waiting....or looking out for someone as he glanced around the place and keenly watched every person that walked pass Lisa.

"I would like to have two 6 inches slot head screwdriver", Eric said, interrupting the salesman who had been saying something he didnt care to listen to.

"Okay sir", the salesman muttered and reached for the set of screwdrivers on the stand.

"And i also want this face cap", Eric added and took the face cap on the saleman's table.

"Erm...sir the face cap is not for sale", the salesman began politely as he handed Eric the screwdrivers. "It is my cap", he smiled.

"I know.....", Eric muttered as he put on the cap and collected the screwdrivers from the man. "Here, buy yourself another one", he said and handed the man some money.

The salesman stared delightfully at the amount given to him as Eric tucked one of the screwdrivers in his right sleeve and the other in his belt. Pulling his new face cap down low over his face, Eric headed towards Lisa who was now checking her cellphone as she spoke to the other salesman. He knew that she was wondering why he hasnt sent a text, telling her what next to do.

Excuse......", Eric said to the salesman and grabbed Lisa by her arm.

"Hey!", Lisa protested at first and then saw it was Eric. "What's going on?, are we done with them already?", she asked with a whisper as he walked her away.

"No.....those men are into something else", Eric replied as both of them walked. "Maybe they have suspected that someone is with you".

"So what now, are we running?".

"Just follow me and dont look back at them".

When the second thug saw a man with a face cap leading Lisa away, he motioned at the third thug. Then both of them started following Lisa and trying to figure out who was walking with her.

Eric walked Lisa to the escalator and they descended to the third floor. The two men following them did the same. Still holding Lisa's arm, Eric made his way through the crowded floor where clothings are being sold. Then Lisa suddenly held Eric's hand and squeezed it tight.

"What is it?", Eric asked her from the corner of his mouth without looking at her.

"The man wearing brown leather jacket.....standing infront of us near the pillar on the left..... he is also one of them", Lisa replied in a low tone of voice.

Eric looked in that direction and saw another thug standing and staring at them with both hands in the pockets of his jacket and a determined look on his face as they approached. Eric immediately glanced around the place and saw a door ahead of them. It has a sign that says "Employees only". Then he pulled Lisa and changed his direction, making a beeline towards the door. The man immediately followed them. And so did the other two men who had seen their partner and made some gestures at him.

The thugs headed towards the door on seeing Eric and Lisa go through it. The man infront stopped near the door and gestured at the other two that were following him behind to wait. Then he opened the door slowly and peeped inside the place. It was the corridor of the mall employees' changing room. He entered and the other two followed him.

They quietly closed the door and glanced around the fairly lit and seemingly empty place. The thug wearing the brown jacket motioned at one of the men to watch the corridor entrance door and at the other to follow him. The man at the entrance door open it to take a quick peep at the activities going on in that area of the shopping mall before locking the door.

Tucking his hand inside his unzipped jacket, the man glanced at each door of the four doors in the corridor and looked at the other guy following him. Then both of them quietly and cautiously paced towards the first door. The man took his hand out of his jacket to reveal the semi auto handgun he was holding. He cocked the handgun and slowly reached for the door handle. The other man also pulled out his own weapon and cocked it. He stood behind the man infront of the door and glanced at the man guarding the entrance door.

Eric glanced at Lisa who seemed too afraid to even breath and pressed his ear against the door. He opened his mouth abit wide. By doing so, it made his sense of hearing sharper. Lisa lips parted open to say something but Eric gestured a finger at her to remain silent without even looking at her. And Lisa did so.

After a few seconds of listening, Eric gave a faint smile and made two steps away from the door. He closed his eyes and bent his neck both sides and its joints let out a faint cracking sound. Lisa stared at him and wondered what he was about do. Then Eric opened his eyes and fixed his gaze at the door handle. A few seconds passed and the door handle made a slight movement. Eric took position. Then the door handle started turning slowly. Eric took a deep breath swung into action.

He unleashed a powerful kick at the door and the blow knocked it out of its hinges. The door that was almost sent flying, slammed into the man standing behind it, hitting him with enough impact to knock him off his feet. And made the other guy standing behind him to lose his balance when their bodies collided.

Both men found themselves sprawling on the floor with the one that got hit by the door, losing his grip on his weapon. Eric came out and kicked away the weapon that had fallen to the floor. Then he went for the second guy who was moving his weapon to take an aim while trying to move the man who had taken a serious concussion from the flying door.

Eric swung his left foot and kicked the handgun out of his hand. Then swung his right foot that sent blood and saliva flying out of the man's mouth when it hit his jaw.

From the corner of his eye, Eric could see the third guy at the entrance door reaching for the gun tucked in his waist belt. Eric made a sharp arm movement and the screwdriver tucked in the right sleeve of his jacket slided down to his palm. Then he made a 360 turn and threw the screwdriver at the man, torquing his hip with alot of power as he did so.

The screwdriver flew at its target with lightening speed and got buried into the man's gut, puncturing a lung. The man groaned painfully. He wobbled and dropped on one knee as he grabbed the screwdriver handle and raised his weapon at Eric to take an aim. Then he saw Eric make that same movement and within a split of a second, another screwdriver came flying at him and the man dropped dead with the shank of the screwdriver buried in his neck.

Eric immediately turned to the other men. The first guy who had already recovered, immediately lunged at him. Eric stepped to the side and swung a left kick that caught the man in his mid section. He rattled the man's jaw with another right kick to the face and then knocked the wind out of thug with a spin kick. The impact sent the man tumbling backwards with a loud groan.

The second guy got up and made his own move. But got dazed by a left and right thunderclap from Eric's fist. He too got sent tumbling backwards with a hard forward kick to the guts after taking a knee to the ribs.

Then first thug got up and pulled out a wicked looking knife from inside his jacket. It was quite big, almost like a matchete. Eric saw the size of the knife and furrowed his eyebrows.

"How the hell are you walking around with a butcher knife tucked in your jacket", Eric asked.

The second thug also got up and wiped the blood on his thick lips. He too pulled out a deadly looking axe from inside his jacket and stood beside the other man. Both men stared at Eric with a murderous look on their faces and very ready to use their weapons on him.

Eric lowered his hands and stared at them. "Is there any other weapons you guys got underneath your jackets?", he asked with a sigh. Then he raised his hands again and balled his fist. "Anyway lets make it quick because it seems neither of us got enough time to waste", he said and gestured at the men to come to him.

Both thugs growled out loud, almost like a dog and went at Eric with their weapons in a ready to strike position.

The men were considerably bigger than Eric who was facing some kind of a situation in the corridor that wasnt big enough for a wider movement. If the men dont knife or axe him to death, one of them might get past him and go for their handguns lying on the floor behind him or even gain entry into the locker room that is also behind him and get to Lisa.

Eric rushed at the incoming men. The man bearing the axe was infront and he viciously swing it towards Eric's head. Eric dropped to his knees as he dodged the death blow and threw a powerful upper cut, using his entire body weight. His fist rammed inbetween the axe-bearer's legs and delivered a devastating blow to the unfortunate man's crotch.

The thug gave out a loud and painful cry. He was certainly injured, and terribly because the impact of the blow he took on his crotch tore his trouser seam apart. His knees buckled and his grip on the axe loosened as he groaned and his body bent forward. Then Eric immediately got up and used the man's unbalanced body to push the other thug to the wall as he tried to move around the injured man infront of him. And had the man pinned against the wall.

The thug moved his hand over the injured man's shoulder and trusted the knife at Erics face as he struggled to move the groaning man's body away. Eric ducked and grabbed the wrist of the knife bearing hand with his right hand. Using his left hand, he grabbed the injured man by the neck and rammed the back of his head into the face of the thug behind him. Both men got stunned. Then Eric pushed the injured man hard against the knife wielding man and he delivered a hard left elbow strike to injured man's face. He knocked the man out, knocked his head backwards and the thug behind the man got stunned again when the back of the man's head hit him the second time. Eric moved his left hand to the wrist he was holding with his right. Twisting the wrist roughly, he dispossessed the knife from the thug and stabbed the injured man infront four times in his chest before leaving the blade buried deep inside his guts.

As the man dropped dead on the floor, Eric banged in two viciously blows into the other man's guts and unleashed a jaw breaking blow to his face. Then he pulled the knife out from the dead man's body and trusted it into the other man's chest. Eric stepped back and watched him groan out loud as dropped to his knees.

The thug looked at Eric. "You f@cking bastard", he muttered and grabbed the knife handle, trying to pull it out.

Eric grabbed the axe on the floor and finished the man off by embedding the weapon into his skull.

After the thumping sound, a minute of silence settled. Lisa waited a few more seconds before pacing towards the door quietly. She stopped and cautiously peeped into the corridor.

"You can come out now", Eric said to Lisa without looking at her.

Lisa came out of the locker room and went over to Eric as he searched the dead men's pocket.

"Oh God", Lisa muttered on seeing the man with an axe buried in his skull. She covered her mouth and looked at the other dead man with a pool of blood forming around his body. "Are they dead?", she asked.

Eric nodded as he checked the wallets and took out the i.d cards. Lisa turned her face to the entrance door and saw the third dead body. She gasped with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Eric please let's get out of here", she said and looked away. "I have seen enough dead bodies of men killed in a horrible way today".

Eric straightened up and tossed the wallets beside the dead men. "One more guy to take out", he said and started heading towards the entrance door.

"One what?", Lisa began as she followed him. "Havent you killed enough today?", she asked.

"Well it can go on all day", Eric replied and moved the dead man near the entrance door.

"Seeing all these dead men makes me kind of sick", Lisa protested.

"If you dont have the stomach for it then why do you wanna take part in it?", Eric asked with a mutter. "You said i should use you....didnt you?.....well you have to try to get use to seeing things like this......especially if you are rolling with someone like me", Eric concluded and yanked the screwdrivers from the man's body and neck.

Lisa gasped and shut her eyes. She muttered something inaudibly and followed Eric as he tucked the screwdrivers in pockets of his jacket and unlocked the door.

"Sir, they followed her into the mall.......", the driver of the van spoke on his cellphone mouth piece and then listened as he looked around the street nervously and glanced at his wristwatch impatiently. "Dont worry......they will find her and we will bring her to you sir.......we just need a little bit.....", then he stared at his cellphone. The person he was calling had ended the conversation abruptly.

The driver hissed and hit his big fist on the steering wheel. "Goddamnit!....what the hell is taking those assholes this long to get just one girl?", he asked out loud.

"Excuse me please",

"What?!", the driver bawled without bothering to look at the person who said it as he took out a pack of cigarette to light one for himself. When he realized that it was a female voice, he paused in what he was doing and turned his head. And saw it was the lady who was suppose to be their target, standing beside the van and smiling at him. He stared at her like someone who had see something unexplainable. And by doing so, he didnt notice the man that opened the front passenger door and got into the van. The driver only got to realize what was going on after the man had made himself comfortable in the passenger seat and slammed the vehicle door shut.

"Who the f@ck......", the driver began when he saw Eric and immediately got interrupted by a vicious elbow blow to his face that knocked the cigarette out of his thick lips.

The driver groaned out loud and tried to reach for the handgun tucked in his jacket. Eric drove his elbow into the man's face again. He grabbed the back of the man's head and slammed his face hard against the steering wheel. Then Eric yanked the handgun out from the man's jacket and pistol whipped him with it several times.

Lisa got into the van, covered her eyes and turned her face away as Eric bloodied and lumped up the man's face with the handgun.

"Do you now know the gravity of the sh!t situation you are in?", Eric began and took the driver's cellphone as the man groaned painfully with his hand on his profusely bleeding face. "You can see it is the type that involves the use of deadly force.....and alot of it", he continued with a mutter and slipped the phone into his pocket after examining it.

Then Eric grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer.

"I heard that a guy named Hector wants to take this lovely lady behind us to the leader of your goon squad", he said to the man. "So....where can i find this Hector?", he asked. "I want to tell him personally that the lady doesnt want to be taken".

The van driver swallowed hard and said nothing. Eric took another swing at the man's face with the barrel of the handgun and hit him harder.

"I dont hear you answering my question. Maybe if i use this hammer the proper way......", Eric cocked the handgun. "......and castrate you right here right now, then you start spilling out the words", he pointed the muzzle of the gun at the man's crotch.

"We suppose to meet him somewhere after we have kidnapped her", the driver said breathlessly as he shielded his bleeding face from any incoming blow.

"Where?", Eric asked.

"There is a warehouse at Victoria bay loading dock.....that's the place he said we should wait for him", the driver replied.

"Victoria bay loading dock....", Lisa stopped searching the back of the van and looked at Eric.

"The loading docks in Victoria bay had being abandoned for years after the new dock in Easthill bay area was completed", Eric said and glanced at her.

Why would this guy named Hector wanna take me there instead of to whatever the name of his boss?",

"Hector is not working for Gus", Eric corrected. "He is just the leader of a gang......arm-robbery and murder gang".

"Okay whatever.....but why does he want me taken to that abandoned place".

"Remember what i told you about Gus and what he did with being rejected by a female?".

"Yeah".

"Well i heard this guy Hector is even worse", Eric continued as he took out the cellphone he took from the van driver. "The business he was given to handle had become something personal to him......especially after i killed his second man and friend named Santos", he inspected the cellphone again. "An abandoned area like Victoria loading dock is the kind of place where all sorts of things could someone.....especially to a beautiful young woman and nobody will ever notice anything", he added and glanced at Lisa.

Lisa stared at him and said nothing.

Then Eric tossed the cellphone on the drivers laps. "I want you to call Hector", he said to the man

The driver picked up the cellphone with shaky hands and started doing as he was told.

"And i want you to do exactly as i tell you when he answers", Eric continued. "After that, there are other questions you have to answer", he concluded and glanced at Lisa.

She was still staring at him.

9 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
ironkurtain:

Oga Kurtainwool...welldone but biko 5 more
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by alleazardous(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Welcome back boss wink
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by muyex1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ironkontain thanks for the update but this one is too small nah
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE.

Chris sighed and slowly took a sip from the white ceramic coffee cup. He set it back to its position on the dining table and reclined in his chair as he stared at the screen of of his laptop computer. He did so for about half a minute before leaning forward to work his fingers on the laptop keyboard. He looked up and saw Suzanne trudging towards the dining room with her cellphone in her hand.

Suzanne took a seat, dropped her cellphone on the table and gave Chris a quick glance as she rubbed her somewhat sleepy eyes. Then she picked up her phone and focused her weak eyes on its screen with her thumbs working on the buttons.

"Did you sleep well?", Chris asked after a few minutes of watching her keenly.

Suzanne nodded her head and continue doing what she was doing without saying a word.

Chris looked around the quiet dining room and to the cozy living room. The television is on but put on mute mode. Then he turned his eyes to Suzanne who seem uninterested in him as she kept rubbing her sleepy eyes and staring at the screen of her mobile device. Then he turned his eyes back to his laptop screen with a deep sigh.

About five minutes later, Alex walked into the dining room. He sat heavily beside Suzanne and rested his elbows on the table as he glanced at his sister.

"I hate staying at home all day", he sighed with a frown and looked at Chris. "Why would mother tell us not to go anywhere?, i suppose to be somewhere else......perhaps someplace conducting some business deal......or raising hell", then he looked at Suzanne. "Dont you think so?", he asked her and placed an arm on her shoulder.

"I'm in no mood to talk about your life, so take your hand off my shoulder", Suzanne replied quietly but firmly without looking at him.

Chris laughed.

Alex looked at him. "Dude what's so funny?", he asked with a scoff.

"No....i'm not laughing at what she just said.....even though it's funny too", Chris replied.

"Then what?".

"Well.....", Chris began and moved his weight in his seat. "Looking at the both of you i always say to myself, if someone had said to me about five or six years ago that you guy would be like this, i would have laughed it off and said it is impossible......even bet my life on it", he chuckled.

Alex said nothing and stared at screen of Suzanne's cellphone.

"Alex you were my best friend in high school", Chris continued. "And we were known as the wimpy boys.....the class cowards. Those known to be miles away from any kind of situation and if it happened to be a bad one, we dont come to school for about a day or two.....", then he looked at Alex. "......or even two weeks", he added and stared at his friend.

Still not responding to what Chris said, Alex took out his own cellphone from his pocket and started working his fingers on it.

"Suzanne here was the quiet and soft spoken girl", Chris looked at Suzanne. "Our principal, Mr Donald, even labeled her the model student of Rock Valley high school", he chuckled and shook his head as he turned his gaze to his laptop computer screen. "Now here i am, sharing a ton of money among the orphanages across the country", he sighed. "Money stolen from one of the most dangerous men in the Easthill after Suzanne here killed four bodyguards that were guarding his book keeper....and tortured the said book keeper into giving up the passwords for the bank accounts".

Alex sniggered and continue getting busy with his cellphone.

"My high school best friend here had killed people too.....probably alot", Chris muttered with his eyes still on the laptop screen. "He has a twin brother who had killed more people than the number of times he had brushed his teeth. And their real mother is something else. A very thin line is what separates her from being a worldwide most wanted terrorist".

Then Chris rubbed his eyes and started working his fingers on the laptop keyboard. A long silence settled in the room as they all focused their attentions on their electronic devices.

Suzanne kept rubbing her braided hair that was neatly packed behind her head with a few yawns as she scrolled through her phone.

Alex was replying all the text messages he had gotten from his friends and clients......mostly the female clients. They are all asking what happened after not seeing or hearing from him for some days.

Chris.......Chris was doing nothing important. He was just surfing the web and checking out some computer science forums. A way to keep his mind off the situation he is in; he helping Nina to bring down a dangerous mobster.

After a few more minutes of silence, Alex raised his eyes from his cellphone and glanced at Chris.

"Dude, i wanna ask you a question", he began and dropped his phone on the table.

"Unhuh go ahead", Chris said to him with his eyes still on the laptop screen.

"If someone happen to attack you , how are you gonna defend yourself", Alex asked with an intent look on his face.

Chris slowly turned his head and looked at Alex. He thought his friend wanted to ask him questions about what he had said earlier.

"What do you mean?", he demanded.

"I mean, if someone else is sitting on this chair......", Alex gestured at the empty dining chair beside him. ".....and he said he doesnt like your face.....and for that reason he gets up with the intention to attack and put a merciless beatdown on you. What are you gonna do?", he asked.

Chris took a quick glance at Suzanne and looked at Alex thoughtfully. He was wondering why Alex asked him that question. And neither has he ever given such kind of a situation a thought nor how he will handle it if it happens.

"What are you gonna do?.....or what will you do to that person?", Alex asked again.

"Well.....i will fight that person of course", Chris replied indifferently.

"How?".

"Fight the way people fight.....you know......throwing fists",

Alex sighed with a weak smile and looked at his cellphone. Then he looked at Suzanne. "Suzy.....if Chris attacks you, what are you gonna do?", he asked her.

"Smash his coffee cup saucer in his face, knock his teeth out with the coffee cup, dislocate his knee joints with his laptop and strangle him with its extension", Suzanne replied quietly without looking at any of them.

Alex smiled and looked at Chris. "She even said it in details how she gonna f@ck up your life if you make a bad move on her", he said to Chris.

"So.....what's the reason for this strange discussion?", Chris asked.

"Well.....from what you said earlier, i know you are probably wondering what happened to us; me and Suzanne", Alex began and folded his arms with his gaze fixed on Chris. "You know how it was for me during our high school days. The mental tortures that i went through in the hands of our fellow students and even my adopted mother. And also being on the verge of committing suicide", he continued.

"Yeah", Chris muttered with a downcast gaze.

"Well....Suzanne saw it all. That's why she met Eric my twin brother and learned how not become a victim. As for me, my real mother took me out from that side of the fence where losers, cowards and sorry-ass people are seen......the side of the fence i dwelled for too long and made to think that that's where i belong. She introduced me to the other side of the fence. And i like it there because those dwelling in that place are never good at being a victim......and so do i".

Chris stared at Alex and shrugged. As he opened his mouth to say something, Alex cellphone ranged.

"It's Eric", Alex sighed after checking the caller number.

Then he answered the call.

"Dude!, where in....republic of Sambama land are you?", Alex began as he reclined in his chair.

"I'm in the southern part of the city not in Sambama land or whatever f@ck country name you can come up with", Eric replied.

"South of the city?, what the hell you are doing there?", Alex asked. "We have being waiting for you to tell us about the meeting with that man and how it went".

"How is mother doing?", Eric replied the question with another question.

"She is asleep in her bedroom......and gave a no movement order", Alex sighed. "The old lady told us to remain indoors and not to make one step out of this house".

"Well, you guys will have to disobey that order because i want you and Suzanne to do something for me", Eric said. "Is Chris also there in the house?", he asked.

"Yeah he is here".

"Good. Now write this number down".

Alex snapped his fingers at Suzanne and gestured at her to hand over her cellphone to him. Suzanne gave it to him with an inquisitive look on her face. Alex took the number that Eric gave him and saved it in the phone.

"I want you to give Chris that number and tell him to track it", Eric said.

"Okay.....", Alex muttered and placed Suzanne's phone on the table. "Whose cellphone number is this", he asked.

"Hector's number", Eric replied.

Alex heard it and took a deep breath with anger slowly building up inside him. He exhaled gently and glanced at Suzanne who saw the expression and knew that something is up.

"That piece of sh!t sent some goons to get Lisa", Eric continued. "I dont know how they found out about her, but those guys have been following her".

"Is she alright?", Alex asked.

"Yeah..... and that's why i'm here", Eric replied. "I have to watch over her and make sure that she is safe".

"How did you know that Hector and his men were following her?".

"The guy that mother sent me to meet. He told me that Gus had being watching her. After the damages we inflicted on him, he gave Hector the order to get her so as to use her to find Nina. But Hector also had some scores to settle so he too wanted to use her to get to us".

Alex sighed. "I dont like innocent people getting drawn into this sh!t situation bro", he said.

"Yeah.....that's why we are taking Gus down tomorrow", Eric said.

"Tomorrow?.....how?".

"The guy told me that Gus' under-bosses want him out of the way because of the sh!t-storm that is about to swallow their organization. The sh!t-storm that Gus started. So they are giving us a window of opportunity to do the job of getting rid of him ourselves".

"How?".

"Tomorrow Gus will be calling a meeting at one of his houses. But none of the under bosses will show up and they will also give their own men a stand down order. Then we move in and take care of Gus and his men".

"Sounds like a good plan to me. But what if it is a set up?", Alex asked with some concern in his voice.

"Don't worry.....even if it is a set up, Gus is still going down tomorrow", Eric replied. "For now i want you to find Hector's location and go get him. One of those goons said he will be waiting at the Victoria bay loading dock. But i want you to track his location to be sure that he will be there".

"We can track his location.....but i'm not sure we can go get him. Mother gave a strict order and you know how she reacts to any disobedience of any order she gives", Alex sighed.

"F@ck her order......", Eric barked. "If you gonna listen to her damn orders then give me steady feedbacks on his location let me go get him myself".

Eric ended the conversation before his brother could say any other thing. Alex stared at his cellphone for a while and dropped it on the table. He folded his arms and reclined in the chair with a thoughtful gaze in his eyes. Suzanne pick up her cellphone and checked the number that Alex saved. The number that Eric gave him. Hector's cellphone number.

"Rogers was a very nice man", she began quietly as she stared at the number. "He was very kind to all of us and cared alot for everyone when he worked as our family chauffeur. This is the number of the guy that took away that man from us......and also killed those househelps", she continued and looked at Alex.

Alex looked at her for a while and pursed his lips. "F@ck the order", he muttered and looked at Chris as he got up. "Dude, quit whatever sh!ts you are doing with your laptop. You have a number to trace", then he looked at Suzanne. "Are you good to go kill some niggas?", he asked her.

"All day everyday", was her response.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by cyberprince8(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2016
nice 1 boss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
anywhere you find Eric you gats to find me there cause nah me camera man.. Thats some dope update OP

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by omotalkie(f): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yeah we're ready for a showdown! Lets go there. Irokurtain carry go. Buh dis update is small oohwink I was expecting two full pages of update shocked

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emmyphey(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Got me glued to the story ...... Kip et up

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
omotalkie:
Yeah we're ready for a showdown! Lets go there. Irokurtain carry go. Buh dis update is small oohwink I was expecting two full pages of update shocked
Dat wat u get 4 waiting 2 weeks
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Dantee005(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmm...i came across d first part of ur story 2days ago.....and nw i here already because i jux couldnt stop reading....Dude u re nt jux gud...ure awesome.....I kept on reading in disbelief dat d story was written by a nigerian....D story line is scintillating,suspense filled and thrilling......I think ure d best writer i have cum across in Nigeria...
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Plenty blood.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Dantee005:
Hmmm...i came across d first part of ur story 2days ago.....and nw i here already because i jux couldnt stop reading....Dude u re nt jux gud...ure awesome.....I kept on reading in disbelief dat d story was written by a nigerian....D story line is scintillating,suspense filled and thrilling......I think ure d best writer i have cum across in Nigeria...

Thanx bro......i'm still trying to be good at writing though. And pls do point out where i need to improve. Thanx once again for reading and the comments

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Essyprity:
Plenty blood.

You dey fear?.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Mutaino7:
anywhere you find Eric you gats to find me there cause nah me camera man.. Thats some dope update OP

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:20am On Mar 21, 2016
cyberprince8:
nice 1 boss

U are welcome smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice update. There were a few typos though. Keep it balling ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ashiat39(f): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
wow! Bro, tnk u for dis long update, I really enjoy every bit of it. kudos to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.