Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241576 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by TemitopeMercy: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2016
its okay by me too,thou I don't know abt others.
its a great work sir,well done
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Niwdog(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Welcome development
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Asco9ty5(f): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Accepted
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
I concur @ ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by labaski(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
I accept it Abeg.. just holla 'Labaski'
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Dhavido(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2016
ironkurtain:
Fellow Nairalanders, it is obvious that we are now heading to the final stage or rather final chapters of this story. I know that some of my followers seem to be losing interest in this write up due to the slow 'once in a week update', which i'm really really sorry for. So i have a proposition to make. Can you guys wait till i finish the entire story then i make what i call a 'super weekend updates'. Updates on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Though i cant say when it will be finished, but a day or two before that weekend, i will let you guys know through Mentions. By doing so i'm sure you guys will enjoy the story more and know how it all ends, than waiting and waiting for the next update.

Pls do let me know what you think and other suggestions are welcomed. Have a happy weekend smiley smiley

No wahala, as long as we get to know the end of this masterpiece. Biko mention me when updating boss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Omotayelolu(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
ironkurtain:
Fellow Nairalanders, it is obvious that we are now heading to the final stage or rather final chapters of this story. I know that some of my followers seem to be losing interest in this write up due to the slow 'once in a week update', which i'm really really sorry for. So i have a proposition to make. Can you guys wait till i finish the entire story then i make what i call a 'super weekend updates'. Updates on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Though i cant say when it will be finished, but a day or two before that weekend, i will let you guys know through Mentions. By doing so i'm sure you guys will enjoy the story more and know how it all ends, than waiting and waiting for the next update.
Pls do let me know what you think and other suggestions are welcomed. Have a happy weekend smiley smiley
It's okay by me. Just dont forget to mention me
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Failure to mention me nah just to phone eric b dat
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by KryptonKing(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mre grease to ur elbow
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by omotalkie(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its ok by me,but we shud get an update first today,since we've already waited dat long for it then u can start d comprehensive updates subsequently kiss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ironkurtain. if you dont mention me, na die o.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by zelaws: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2016
The more I read this the more I got the assurance that there is hope for Africa despite all odds. We have lots guys blessed with great intelligence and creative minds. I must say Ironkurtain you are indeed blessed and thank you. I joined in the Part Two few days back and I have to go back to read the Part One and it all WOW!

Waiting for the BIG update.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
I just stumble on this nice piece and it has kept me glued to my device......... Nice work bro
I different my hat for u as its always said wen u find something that blow ur mind....... And I also agree with ur suggestion even though I won't get it first hand cause am preparing for my exams
All in all thanks for sharing this great piece I was really entertained
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Holysin5683 if not alex go day involved cos he go deal with u slowly
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
me i don't know for others but you could have drop one for us first......
but these one that you wan't to post long update and you don't know when.... by that i take it that you don't mean when super eagles will win world cup....
any way i have Eric contact ,
......and remember nobody is bullet proof.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mourin(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
kingphilip:
I can't just enjoy this alone without calling on others to come have some taste of how yummy it is

I'll use this medium to invite the presence of these honorable individuals to come grace this page and also come along with others..
Missmossy
Calmie
harjibolar10
MhizEnkay
Mourin
SexySapphire
Aipete2
Hawlahscho

The story actually begins from the below link which is the part 1 before this
https://www.nairaland.com/2268155/bloodline.......part-one-family
Thanks for sharing this awesome piece
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ashiat39(f): 5:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Iron K, i take u for ur word bcas i trust u. No wahala
Thank u for update though
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Omoakin5(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
singing --all we are saying ooooo give us update oooooooooooo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Omoakin5:
singing --all we are saying ooooo give us update oooooooooooo

All we are saying.....give us updates!!!!......wait ooo shocked no be my post be this?? shocked shocked
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2016
ironkurtain:

All we are saying.....give us updates!!!!......wait ooo shocked no be my post be this?? shocked shocked

Lol
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ollyfad(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
rubberkurtain....two weeks neva reach u ni? or u need me to send eric after u b4 u update abi??
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
ironkurtain:

Bia WoodenKurtain...where is the update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Bb4u(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wow!!! did someone actually think this out or you interviewed Eric himself to be as detailed and organized as this. God please dash me brain to write more than this, Amen. Amazing work uve gat here, thank you for sharing. pls don't forget to mention me when u land with updates. Thank you Mr.ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by olarafiat(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ironkurtain u deserve d ffg
Triple twale
Twenty-one gun salute
Tiri gbosa
And altimately a dozen bottles of babeje bitters strictly for u and madam.
Sha Ranti PE ibikan loma pada sI ko ma lo babeje tan o
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by AllstarZ(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
excellent write up and characters

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Brimstone1: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
I'll take my time and read this.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by leahcimzil: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2016
you made front page man...oya coman update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2016
I made front page??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by olarhtunji(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2016
ironkurtain I love your story permit me to upload on my blog...I will give full credit to you
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
olarhtunji:
ironkurtain I love your story permit me to upload on my blog...I will give full credit to you

Go ahead my brother, i give you full permission smiley
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
ironkurtain:
I made front page??
this should be a propeller for u to update quickly

we can't keep our visitors hungry
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
update please Mr Ironkurtain you had my attention for two straight days, been on the couch since Wednesday literally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.