Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Niger Delta Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic (1469 Views)

We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers / Niger Delta Republic:ARE IMO,ONDO,and ABIA STATES part of the proposed republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Republic by eezor: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
If there should be any peaceful disintegration of the sovereign state of Nigeria or any of it part, now or in the future, we the people of the Niger Delta ( south-south geopolitical) zone listed below, wishes to state clearly that a sovereign state for self-determination is what we demanded for not an inclusion into any other sovereignty. we pledge to remain as Nigerian why we peacefully demand for that which is rightfully ours. we believed in the unity of Nigeria and shall remain committed to it course. again, we will never be part of any nation created out of Nigeria except the Niger Delta Republic. we are economically and politically viable to sustain ourselves and and the territories of Niger Delta Republic. The first failed republic ( Niger Delta Republic) declared in Nigeria must stand and be recognized before any other thereafter.
we have resisted before and we shall continue to resist any attempt to be included as part of any other created sovereignty now or in the future, apart from federal republic of Nigeria or Niger Delta Republic.

Western (or Northern) Niger Delta

Western Niger Delta consists of the western section of the coastal South-South Nigeria which includes Delta, and the southernmost parts of Edo, and Ondo States. The western (or Northern) Niger Delta is an heterogeneous society with several ethnic groups including the Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaw (or Ezon) and Ukwuani groups in Delta State, along with Yoruba (Ilaje) in Ondo State. Their livelihoods are primarily based on fishing and farming. History has it that the Western Niger was controlled by chiefs of the five primary ethnic groups the Itsekiri, Isoko, Ukwuani, Ijaw and Urhobo with whom the British government had to sign separate "Treaties of Protection" in their formation of "Protectorates" that later became southern Nigeria

Central Niger Delta

Central Niger Delta consists of the central section of the coastal South-South Nigeria which includes Bayelsa and Rivers States. The Central Niger Delta region has the Ijaw (including the Nembe-Brass, Ogbia, Kalabari people, Ibani of Opobo & Bonny, Okrika, and Andoni clans). The Ogoni and other groups which consist of Igbo, Etche, Ogba, Ikwerre, Ndoni, Ekpeye and Ndoki in Rivers State.

Eastern Niger Delta

Eastern Niger Delta Section consists of the Eastern (or Atlantic) section of the coastal South-South Nigeria which includes Akwa Ibom and Cross River States. The Eastern Niger Delta region has the Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Oron, Ogoja (including Ekoi and Bekwara) people, who are all related with a common language and ancestor

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic by funmijoyb(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Itsdekiri and Ilajes are yorubas, Akoko Edo of Edo-states are yoruba too will you join them with Naija delfraud? grin

They wants to be Igbos 4 real o

Re: Niger Delta Republic by Qelvin(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:
Itsdekiri and Ilajes are yorubas, Akoko Edo of Edo-states are yoruba too will you join them with Naija delfraud? grin

when did Itsekiri's become yaribas? you covetous bastard, don't even dare mention this blasphemy in public or risk getting beheaded and your tiger clawed head stuck on a totem pole for public display grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic by eezor: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

so ilajes and edo are now yorubas? i piety u

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by funmijoyb(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

when did Itsekiri's become yaribas? you covetous bastard, don't even dare mention this blasphemy in public or risk getting beheaded and your tiger clawed head stuck on a totem pole for public display grin grin grin
Itsekiris are yoruba go and hug transformer. are you itsekiri? if yes gimme ur no, i'll get u an itsekiri lady frm Ondo-state to speak in ur dialect that she's yoruba.

But i know you are one of d Confused 5th class citizen Ibo Igbos bastard
grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by funmijoyb(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
eezor:

so ilajes and edo are now yorubas? i piety u
are you blind? didnt u see Akoko bf Edo?
Ilajes are 100% yorubas of cuz no doubt
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Qelvin(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

Itsekiris are yoruba go and hug transformer. are you itsekiri? if yes gimme ur no, i'll get u an itsekiri lady frm Ondo-state to speak in ur dialect that she's yoruba.

But i know you are one of d Confused 5th class citizen Ibo Igbos bastard
grin
blah blah blah blah tales for the birds, just try that nonsense and see how your life will be snuffed out in a finger snap, oloshi...keep your worthless radar off the Itsekiri people you yeriba piece of sh.it grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Niger Delta Republic by basilo101: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
At least u are truthful enof to admit dat igbos are indigenous tribe in Ss
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Qelvin(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

are you blind? didnt u see Akoko bf Edo?
Ilajes are 100% yorubas of cuz no doubt
Idiot those two tribes are way too proud of their heritage to even acknowledge some yeriba filth,imagine the audacity angry angry angry angry
Re: Niger Delta Republic by funmijoyb(f): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

blah blah blah blah tales for the birds, just try that nonsense and see how your life will be snuffed out in a finger snap, oloshi...keep your worthless radar off the Itsekiri people you yeriba piece of sh.it grin grin grin angry angry angry
more than half of the Itsekiris are already in Ondo, they have Odua people's congress on their land and they speak Yoruba. that should tell you many things.
Ekiti, Awori,Ilaje, Akoko, Okun, Oyo, Ijebu, Itsekiri, ikale, Osun, Ondo, e.t.c are all one
wink

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by Qelvin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

more than half of the Itsekiris are already in Ondo, they have Odua people's congress on their land and they speak Yoruba. that should tell you many things.
Ekiti, Awori,Ilaje, Akoko, Okun, Oyo, Ijebu, Itsekiri, Osun, Ondo, e.t.c are all one
wink
theoretical crap from the resident yeriba delusional clown, that Osogbo weeed is doing you no good oloshi, keep Itsekiri out of your mad republic cause I have my roots there as well...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
as far as u Niger delta people continue adding igbi areas to ur map, ur Niger delta republic would continue to be a mirage.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by funmijoyb(f): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

theoretical crap from the resident yeriba delusional clown, that Osogbo weeed is doing you no good oloshi, keep Itsekiri out of your mad republic cause I have my roots there as well...
can you speak itsekiri?
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Omololu007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
eezor:

Western (or Northern) Niger Delta

Western Niger Delta consists of the western section of the coastal South-South Nigeria which includes Delta, and the southernmost parts of Edo, and Ondo States. The western (or Northern) Niger Delta is an heterogeneous society with several ethnic groups including the Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaw (or Ezon) and Ukwuani groups in Delta State, along with Yoruba (Ilaje) in Ondo Stater
you no sha wan get sense boy,,you want ilajes a yoruba clan to be part of Niger delta republic? You don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Omololu007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

boy you have no roots with the itsekiri tribe,,,you can keep on yearning dust all you want
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Omololu007(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

can you speak itsekiri?
I don't think itsekiri is a yoruba clan,,but as for the ilajes(delta and ondo) and akoko edo(edo state),their yorubaness is non-negotiable grin
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Am from Egbema rivers state ... To hell with Nigerdelta republic .... Ijaws will be the majority nd lord over us
Re: Niger Delta Republic by eezor: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Euro31:
Am from Egbema rivers state ... To hell with Nigerdelta republic .... Ijaws will be the majority nd lord over us
There won't b such in the Niger Delta Republic. Every thing wll b in place to protect even the smallest ethnic group. Am from Ogoni. Rivers too
Re: Niger Delta Republic by oduastates: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

These days dreamers will know when the time comes.
They will learn phrases like continental shelf, territorial waters, historical accounts, treaties and history itself.
There will never be a biafra or ND Republic on the western side of the Niger.
At the worst, the itshekiris and Edos will be a autonomous protectorate of Odua States like it used to or federating states of oduastates.
We will preserve our historical buffers against people from far far away.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by eezor: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
What r u saying

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton's Potential Female Vice President? / How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. / Arms Deal: I Got N260m From Jonathan, Not Dasuki – Anenih Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.