Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect (25229 Views)

Robbers Going For Operation In Benue Caught & Tied By Vigilante(pics) / Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos / Police Intercept Heavily Armed Kidnappers On Their Way For Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by charlesucheh(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2015
ABracadAbra!! Tortoise of life.
The more you ROBB The lesser the power of your foolish tortoise.
May be the Tortoise reached it saturation point without you knowing.- law of Diminishing returns.
#sorryogaarmed robber.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by ifISLAPYOU(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Dahs gudt
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by NaLaugh: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear dark continent.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2015
fool.....
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Joeace3000(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2015
When blaming God is no longer enough... u stylishly blame a harmless tortoise

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Eddy2cute(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
When the guy dey consult that kind sick tortoise why dem no go catch am? Mugu
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by DocHMD: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2015
DNA test is simple anywhere you are in nigeria.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by jamaljalal(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
so ur Tortosie no tell u say dey g catch u......lol grin grin grin
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by chiadikobi1990: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
People should learn from this story.juju will fail you human being will fail you but God will not fail
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by olaola003: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner grin

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Lekan111(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2015
The tortoise had it i mind to speak in the fullness of time
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by j4sure(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by tmxme(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
That's what happens when you refuse to share the tortoise from the money angry

1 Like

Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by SHAAWA: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Why we dey see tortoise not Aliyu....abi na de tortoise go go jail?
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by lemolemo: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2015
That tortoise need its freedom, away from this sick weirdo. And there is no juju for thief disappearing in police cells, it's simple corrupt system.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by ekaromail: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmm... There is nothing we won't see or hear of. Next time he won't trust in juju.

Need something to relax with? Get these interesting novels. You'll be glad you did. http://okadabooks.com/store

Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by wokomabest(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Is the tortoise also under arrest for the crime.so the tortoise will also be charged to court too. Craze people
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by phyzdot: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kukuma the robber...

Kukuma wants to go and rob Chief Alalio'shouse...

Kukuma: I wan go for operation, make I consult the Tortoise...

(enters the ''shrine'')

Kukuma : O Great Tortosie....should I go for the operation at Chief Alalio's house...?

Tortoisesadin tortosie language). Mummuke d's otismme kxrdat dmurke soolke (Why is this bipedal abberation disturbing my sleep. Besides I cannot even understand his tongue. Maybe if I nod...he will go away).

Tortoise nods.

Kukuma : Thank you great tortoise. I am grateful (takes gun and heads out).

Unfortunately, Kukuma was caught by the Police.

Kukuma and tortoise at the station.

SARGE: Do you admit to robbing Chief'shouse?

Kukuma :No...I did not do anything....na this useless tortoise wey decieve me o!

Tortosie: Mekjhu dii lxsertusoe meinqie saeuytlkeser (I want to eat cabbage).

What are you saying self
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by miqos02(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
ole
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Rotimi47: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yoruba elders do say that a person who used an animal to make a charm that pushes death away should remember that that animal was killed before he/she could use it for the charm; meaning- only God is supreme.

No man is invincible for life.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Hardaybizi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
ABJDOT:
J
K
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Allosaurus: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
His name is Aliu, a Yoloba man with oblong head and scarred face. Juju people. Tufiakwa!
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by khalids: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
one da for d thief one da for d owner... grin grin
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by omobenluv(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
You and your tortoise don enter one chance.
This is a lesson for people who believes in voodoo , please give your life to God and repent from your evil ways .
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by jayzblack(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
ehyaa... bro. even ordinary elementry u no go, u 4 knw the folk story of tortoise. A trickish and a dicivin animal so ever. wat am i even typing self
Bros. wait it seems u dey Bleep woman 4 him front...No wonder..Na u cus am.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by Gidi3020(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Olopa should take the tortise in for further interogation.....#another one from the deceptive tortise and the tortiserious criminal
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by babadee1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Allosaurus:
His name is Aliu, a Yoloba man with oblong head and scarred face. Juju people. Tufiakwa!

How exactly is he Yoruba?
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by dragunov: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
YORUBA AND THIEVERY jost be like 5&6, inseparable!

sign: chairman
association of name checker, jupiter branch.
So for your mind the person arrested is a Yoruba man. Now i know your stupidity is abysmal. Carry on.
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by ijoba22(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
YORUBA AND THIEVERY jost be like 5&6, inseparable!
sign: chairman
association of name checker, jupiter branch.
fool if u dnt know something you better shut up and learn dat is ebira in kogi not yoruba cant u see along okene, lokoja and edo who is living there ?na ebira jor
Re: I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect by klax(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
This slowpoke is mad so tortoise send out fir robbery Ok tell that same tortoise to rescue you now. Bro you are a gonner. Lazy fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bike Snatcher Dies In Ogun While Escaping / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.