Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e (15942 Views)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Yes they are women too but they have closed down that emotional part of themselves. do you not think the first few times they had to have sex for money, they didn't break down and cry?. They had to push that emotion away and do what they have to do. You cannot compare that to a wife who has just found out her husband is cheating on her

not talking about the wife and husband scenario. I see the bold part a lot and I think its wrong

Most women date for convenience and what they stand to gain from it. Almost every woman here is hypergamous which means they date and sleep with men who are either superior to them or have something material to offer

Which is why I asked if this "emotions" is tied to material gains.

I would agree that Men seek mates who offer aesthetic physical features while women seek mates who offer material things and comfort

I doubt most girls who seek richer mates, want someone to take them shopping, buy the latest gadgets etc cry when they get the guys, rather they jubilate
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

not talking about the wife and husband scenario. I see the bold part a lot and I think its wrong

Most women date for convenience and what they stand to gain from it. Almost every woman here is hypergamous which means they date and sleep with men who are either superior to them or have something material to offer

Which is why I asked if this "emotions" is tied to material gains.

I would agree that Men seek mates who offer aesthetic physical features while women seek mates who offer material things and comfort

I doubt most girls who seek richer mates, want someone to take them shopping, buy the latest gadgets etc cry when they get the guys, rather they jubilate

Well me ayam different, I'm not bout that life. Sex is very emotional to me and I cannot sleep with someone for money and God will never put me in the position where I have to consider such, amen. But to think about it, it IS easier to fall in love with someone who is rich grin grin grin. Money makes things smoootherrr
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Well me ayam different, I'm not bout that life. Sex is very emotional to me and I cannot sleep with someone for money and God will never put me in the position where I have to consider such, amen. But to think about it, it IS easier to fall in love with someone who is rich grin grin grin. Money makes things smoootherrr

Like you alluded to More money, brings love which brings emotions

Less money, brings less love which brings less emotion

No money, brings no love which brings no emotions

Not saying its bad just calling it the way it is

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by coogar: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

Na true na grin. It just makes thing flow. But obviously there has to be a connection, not just going for someone cos they have money. I didn't marry the richest person who was on my case. Before I started dating my hubby there was a richer guy in my case but I connected with my hubby so I went for him.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Like you alluded to More money, brings love which brings emotions

Less money, brings less love which brings less emotion

No money, brings no love which brings no emotions

Not saying its bad just calling it the way it is

Yes absolutely.

If you have NO money forget love and go and hustle.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by coogar: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Na true na grin. It just makes thing flow. But obviously there has to be a connection, not just going for someone cos they have money. I didn't marry the richest person who was on my case. Before I started dating my hubby there was a richer guy in my case but I connected with my hubby so I went for him.

we can safely assume your hubby isn't poor.
fem29, you are super smart! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Congratulations curtains. I thought you had wisdom.I only wasted my advice on going for test

Next
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

we can safely assume your hubby isn't poor.
fem29, you are super smart! grin cheesy

Thank you oooo grin.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Take 5
Ujoan:

Dear Madam,

Permit me to address your husband since you say he will likely read this.

Mr. Man, grow up!!! A man ha a responsibility to himself, his wife and his kids to keep his third leg to himself. Indulging in any kind of sexual act with total stranger is a huge risk which could bring back repercussions so grave your 10 mins of pleasure can never justify.

Life is never a bed opf roses. You cannot get everything you want from life, even if they are within your reach.

God knows if you were my husband, I would leave the marriage . . . or worse, cheat on you with someone you know . . and then leave the marriage. But obviously, you have a wonderful wife, someone who not only endures your excesses, but is also willing to forgive you.

Oga, being a man is not by mouth . . . What you have between your legs does not make you a man. The way you treat the people around you (your family), the way you make them feel and the way you protect them is what makes you who you are. Right now, you not only wronged your wife and kids, you have wrong GOD, and if I were you, I would go down on my knees and beg for forgiveness before you start reaping the repercussions of your actions.

Now that you have had your 3-sum . . did your bank account get bigger? Did you get taller? Did your Dick get stronger? What did you benefit from such a reckless and irresponsible act? That is apart from hurting the people you swore to love and protect.

You can cry and beg all you want (because you got caught), but next time 'the Devil' comes tempting, be a MAN and act responsibly~~
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by coogar: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Thank you oooo grin.

you're welcome
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by delpee(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
@OP
Read last Saturday Punch newspaper. It has a detailed analysis of why men sometimes cheat. It hurts badly no doubt but frankly, it's not wise to make divorce the first option if you're not in a physically abusive relationship. Get closer to God and try to heal. Always remember that you've got the power to rule your mind.
I wish you and your family the very best.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

you're welcome

Wow coogar this is the first time I've seen you be nice(maybe you have been but I didn't see it grin). I have always avoided you cos I don't want trouble grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by coogar: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Wow coogar this is the first time I've seen you be nice(maybe you have been but I didn't see it grin). I have always avoided you cos I don't want trouble grin

i am the nicest poster on this forum but errrrrrr i'm just misunderstood. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:
Yes absolutely.

If you have NO money forget love and go and hustle.

So sex for women isnt purely emotions

Its financially induced emotions. Nothing do you jare

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na u sabi. Me I sha know I cannot fall in love with a broke guy. That's what you do in uni, cos he is studying and he has all the potential and you guys are growing together. But when you are 32 and he is broke that is whole different kettle of fish.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Na u sabi. Me I sha know I cannot fall in love with a broke guy. That's what you do in uni, cos he is studying and he has all the potential and you guys are growing together. But when you are 32 and he is broke that is whole different kettle of fish.

Thanks for the honesty
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by coogar: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

financially induced emotions na still emotions. there's no need splitting hairs - nothing she said was wrong. there's even a research that says orgäsms are much much better with a wealthy partner. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

i am the nicest poster on this forum but errrrrrr i'm just misunderstood. cheesy

Lol okkk oooo.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

financially induced emotions na still emotions. there's no need splitting hairs - nothing she said was wrong. there's even a research that says orgäsms are much much better with a wealthy partner. cheesy

I agree 100%

Some emotions are driven by money and this happens to be one
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by queenfav(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Congratulations curtains. I thought you had wisdom.I only wasted my advice on going for test

Next
lmao..the op na wa sha.Your husband had a 3some with a badoo babe,you get mind straff am after you know.I am at a loss for words.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by SAMBARRY: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
queenfav:
lmao..the op na wa sha.Your husband had a 3some with a badoo babe,you get mind straff am after you know.I am at a loss for words.
like the mind blowing sek WIll make him behave. You have just given him the license for him TO turn your house into an 0r/g*y centre with no inhibitions or regard for you

A round of appluse for You. Kontinu living in fool's paradise
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by queenfav(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like the mind blowing sek WIll make him behave. You have just given him the license for him TO turn your house into an 0r/g*y centre with no inhibitions or regard for you

A round of appluse for You. Kontinu living in fool's paradise
well sha,let's just assume she did it for peace sake.Seriously,from her previous post,the husband's serial cheating isn't just a one time thing.Op,if you must stay with him,get tested for hiv other deadly stds.In the main time,keep your legs closed or use a condom.Many men these days that cheat don't bother about protection,that's why you have to look out for yourself here.That's my advice for you sha.God will give u the wisdom to manage the situation. @sambarry,all these stories of shocking behaviour of men after marriage is scaring the hell out of me.Na prayer mode I dey o,for my fiance to remain who he is now.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by 5minsmadness: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Well me ayam different, I'm not bout that life. Sex is very emotional to me and I cannot sleep with someone for money and God will never put me in the position where I have to consider such, amen. But to think about it, it IS easier to fall in love with someone who is rich grin grin grin. [size=14pt]Money makes things smoootherrr[/size]

End of discussion.

You just nullified your whole hollywood '"emotional' blah blah 'cry after doing it'" crap.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by 5minsmadness: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
fem29:

Choi grin grin grin grin
Facts of life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chop knuckle smiley
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Choi grin grin grin grin
Chop knuckle smiley

Yassss I am a realist. Chop knuckle back grin
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Choi grin grin grin grin
Chop knuckle smiley

Yassss I am a realistic. Chop knuckle back grin
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Ewuro4: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
armyofone:
grin imagine sharing the experience during dinner. All is fair in love and basketball grin

Lololzzz .. Toh badt grin
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Choi grin grin grin grin
Chop knuckle smiley

Yassss I am a realist, chop knuckle back grin
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin

For peace sake Indeed grin

Like he thinks so. grin

Anyway I HAVE SPOKEN AND THAT SETTLES IT wink
queenfav:
well sha,let's just assume she did it for peace sake.Seriously,from her previous post,the husband's serial cheating isn't just a one time thing.Op,if you must stay with him,get tested for hiv other deadly stds.In the main time,keep your legs closed or use a condom.Many men these days that cheat don't bother about protection,that's why you have to look out for yourself here.That's my advice for you sha.God will give u the wisdom to manage the situation. @sambarry,all these stories of shocking behaviour of men after marriage is scaring the hell out of me.Na prayer mode I dey o,for my fiance to remain who he is now.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
TV01:

She should in the first instance look to restore her union - it's a precious thing, worth fighting for and preserving.
She should think long-term and consider the well-being of all involved - directly and tangentially.
She should do what everyone who takes marriage vows commits to do.

TV

[size=2pt]processor01, did you get my addy? Is everything ok?[/size]

No, I did not.
Re: My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e by curtains: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Mother of the Redeemer catholic church, at airport junction. Any priest will do but you can ask for the youth priest there.

I was there today I saw a priest. We talked....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator / How Do You Deal With A Close-minded Spouse? / 3-Year-Old Boy Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.