Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations (24122 Views)

PDP Wants Tinubu Rearrested Over Money Laundering Allegations / CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar Sued Over Money Laundering, Bribery / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by osazeeblue01: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Buhari brain dey skip
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by j4sure(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Politricks.
bumi10:
Former minister of Niger Delta affairs, Godsday Orubebe, has been spotted in a Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) in Abuja, where he is facing money laundering charges.

Needless to say, Orubebe have been a subject of scrutiny and have been on the limelight for his roll during the gubernatorial election were he out-rightly countered the INEC chairman and accused him of bias which could have caused a mayhem in Nigeria.

Details of court siting will follow later ...................

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/breaking-news-orubebe-appears-in-court.html

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Amankalizer:
He should be allowed to defend himself. He is not guilty until proven guilty. May we not judge or condemn Orubebe because of his expression during the last Presidential election. After all, he has apologized.

Our honourable senators from the PDP forgot that line during Ameachi's screening. They claim that if corruption is alleged then the person(s) involved are guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by bigtt76(f): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2015
I thought after all that gara-gara e nor for show up sef grin

bumi10:
Former minister of Niger Delta affairs, Godsday Orubebe, has been spotted in a Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) in Abuja, where he is facing money laundering charges.

Needless to say, Orubebe have been a subject of scrutiny and have been on the limelight for his roll during the gubernatorial election were he out-rightly countered the INEC chairman and accused him of bias which could have caused a mayhem in Nigeria.

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by noblegrex: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Amankalizer:
He should be allowed to defend himself. He is not guilty until proven guilty. May we not judge or condemn Orubebe because of his expression during the last Presidential election. After all, he has apologized.
Nooooooo!!CAPITAL NO! Appology is not enough.beside that apology was for he's stupidity during the elction,his trial is for his fraud,theft,loots etc we will not take that,Nigerians will not take that.we will not rubebe his trial,he must got to court and everything should go on smothly.cos Nigerians will not take that,Orubebe is looterlistic,theftmanialistic,robberlistic and Nigerians will not take that no,we will not take that.

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by nappy1: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Most people are still blinded with the role this man played during the presidential elections.
This man is been tried for telling jega the truth about his systematic rigging.
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by oz4real83(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
They should use rope to tie him down before he orubebelise the courtroom! Or better still some security personnel should stay close to him so that they will hold him down immediately they observe he is about displaying orubebeism!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by lemolemo: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
jega you have been compromised !I really missed all of president Jonathan's men.
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Shegzy8(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol......well m a new recruit....... Just signed up today......wetin una go buy for me
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by apholaby007(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Jega no we cannot continue with yhu... Jega u r partial
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by 2livescrew: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
I trust my naija delta people will still be backing a wrong horse when its crystal clear that some of our elders and leaders are just common criminals.Edwin Clark supported Ibori till when he was stylishly chased unto waiting hands of INTERPOL.A whole lots of things need to change before we could start seeing positive change in our communities.
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by wink2015(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Orubebe, shame on you, as minister of niger delta, you could not develop the niger delta infrastructurally. You embezzle money meant for the development of the east west road. In your recent utterances you started telling your ijaw kinsmen to go into fishing business. Do you develop any fishing trade for them while you were minister of the niger delta.

Ijaw people should not blame the hausa leaders for their current woe because many of their sons did not make a good use of the opportunity God gave to them.

what Orubebe knows in his head is to drink ogogoro and look for women to chase. Goodluck Jonathan made a big mistake in appointing this coconut head into such a sensitive position.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by flokii: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Orubebe see your life outsyd?
where is ur ogogoro drinking boss or his wife now to save you
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by mikkypel(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
PASTOR orubebe
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
cool
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Countersam(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okay nice one.

But please some of you should know that some of us are not judging by the movie with InEC. Orubebe has mishandled maneee and he must be punished, by the Court of law ofcourse. Yes. We will wait!
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by marwanafrica: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
All this are witch hunt nd selective alegation, those this mean that only d pdp members are corrupt and all the apc's are saint
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by bakila: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
tbaba1234:
We will not take it!!.. looking very gentle
Realtiquine
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Countersam(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
oz4real83:
They should use rope to tie him down before he orubebelise the courtroom! Or better still some security personnel should stay close to him so that they will hold him down immediately they observe he is about displaying orubebeism!!!
Just hearing this word for d first time and still laughing.orubebeism
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Countersam(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
marwanafrica:
All this are witch hunt nd selective alegation, those this mean that only d pdp members are corrupt and all the apc's are saint
Sorry my brother the truth is Jonathan of PDP could started this but he didn't. Now a Buhari of APC starts it and why cry. We want change and if Buhari APC starts it when PDP is In power they should continue or do worse. We like It better
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
bumi10:

Point of correction, it was not during gubernatorial election he came into limelight but at the national collation center for the Presidential Election.

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by marwanafrica: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Countersam:

Sorry my brother the truth is Jonathan of PDP could started this but he didn't. Now a Buhari of APC starts it and why cry. We want change and if Buhari APC starts it when PDP is In power they should continue or do worse. We like It better

If so why been centred? Apart from saraki which I believe is a stagen, mention any apc of high profile that is under trial and I wil mention 10pdp
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by figo99: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
ooo my brother Orubebe what have u done this time around wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by veraponpo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
ragiluhivo:
I am yet to see any Hausa/Fulani facing corruption charges in this government. Buhari must be a dullard to think that the rest of his so called 5% don't know where this is heading. He is obviously using power to fight against his perceived enemies in the name of karruption while the country is running on autopilot to recession.

Before you quote me out of your blind support for the dullard, ask yourself: is there no corrupt politician within the so called Hausa/Fulani?

Is Dasuki a Southerner?

Is Sule Lamido a Southerner?

Is Maina a Southerner?

Is Bukola Saraki a Southerner?

etc.

Stop being sentimental in analysis. Stop being dogmatic in reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by obisunny1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Raiders:
Foolish man. I hope he goes to jail
you must be joking!!!
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Icecream4U(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
We will not take it!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by xtervaganza(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
He no even forget him hat

Lol
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by psquaret: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
see my guy done humble, na so those my Biafra go take humble after General done finish with them, if you like quote me any where i will deal with you personally nor say i nor tell you oh.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by 989900: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Orubebe has never stolen nor taken bribe in his life before.

Actually, 'anyone that knows him, knows he doesn't like money.'
cheesy

#jailorubebe
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by Sijo01(f): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
989900:
Actually, 'anyone that knows him, knows he doesn't like money.' cheesy
#jailorubebe
Hehehehehehehehe, you can talk truth o cheesy
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by austinbrown: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Raiders:
Foolish man. I hope he goes to jail
u r the bastard that is foolish
Re: Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations by alaskido(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please leave Orubebe alone. Na only him thief? What have they done to the likes of Babangida, Shagari, Abdusalam, OBJ etc. Is it because he is a minority?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries / Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.