Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume (30087 Views)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / There Are More Nigerian Nurses In Europe Than In Nigeria – EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by iyatrustee(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
..........and the nurses took Ali Ndume's statement literarily.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by kacchy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na who e help grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
The person who wrote this was obviously livid; and may I add, reminded me of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.

cheesy
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I agree with the Nurses...Ndume the Boko Haram Suspect now APC stalwart needs to show more respect to that profession.
make thunder fire them.....what is wrong about his comment....Well they can wait forever n a day more for dat apology
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by fako1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
And doz nurses children are here on Nairaland calling PMB "dullard".

Make them go siddon jare.

Did dey hear 'Nigeria Nurses" or "Nurses" in his statement? As if them sabi der work true true.

Senator! you sef get for hand. Mtseeew! Person no fit support you collect point sef.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gaborone:
The person who wrote this was obviously livid; and may I add, reminded me of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon

cheesy
FIXED
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by alcmene: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
What were they expecting from a typical mallam?

That was same way the diminutive El-rufai dragged the name of holy Mary into his senseless political tirades undecided

These northern elements are repugnantly uncultured undecided

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by gboly3190(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Keneking:
Attention seekers sad

- Olisa Metuh has a job to do for PDP.

- The job of a spokesperson is to "nurse" by taking special care of, especially to promote development or well-being of his party.

Why are they taking Ndume's statement out of context...now go back to your wards grin
Smh for you

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Adex097: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Inferiority complex at its peak grin

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Yeske2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
I expected this from our able bodied Nurses anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
olatunji21:

FIXED

grin

Oh, thanks for the 'fix'. I've corrected it.

I'm ashamed I made that mistake.

grin
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by victree007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
These so called nurses must be very jobless and uneducated for not being able to read a practicable meaning to the expression of the senator. I'll advice them to get themselves a copy of any book on idiomatic expressions. I won't be surprised if their stand has been politically motivated. Nigeria is having a hard time educating the uneducated and the educated ones need to be re-educated
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by ricsman(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
N- Neatness and splendour U- Understanding R- Responsiveness S- Selfless service I- Innovative and initiative N- Nobility G- Gentleness and love
Am proud to be a nurse.
my Anty is a nurse. if I don't marry a nurse my daughter will be lol

4 Likes

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
some people don vex.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by ElCapone(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I agree with the Nurses...Ndume the Boko Haram Suspect now APC stalwart needs to show more respect to that profession.
Were d evidence dey wey show say him b boko haram.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by xpinx: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2015

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by armadeo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
If thier feathers are ruffled it is in place to ask for an apology. He should explain what he meant so that no one takes his statement out of context.

They represent a number of people he leads and thier opinions should matter to him.

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by omolami: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
I wonder what makes the writer of this paper tagged Ndume ,'respectable,' Sir' etc. The man Ndume is Gbokoharam sponsor, he knows nothing but violence and sponsor of violence He cannot be a respectable senator and be using derogatory words on real respectable nurses that we all cherish. Instead of him apologising ,he would want to deny or twist the story as typical of APC as a party Ndume is not fit to be a senator,. It's like Bornu has no other better person

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by omolami: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
I wonder what makes the writer of this paper tagged Ndume ,'respectable,' Sir' etc. The man Ndume is Gbokoharam sponsor, he knows nothing but violence and sponsor of violence He cannot be a respectable senator and be using derogatory words on real respectable nurses that we all cherish. Instead of him apologising ,he would want to deny or twist the story as typical of APC as a party Ndume is not fit to be a senator,. It's like Bornu has no other better person. suggest
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Bigdreams(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
They feel slighted.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Read my signature.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by DOCTORDONE: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Letting the nurses down just because one is a mere senator. I swear, if he is bubu, what would have happened?
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by bankylan: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
If anyone doubts the stupidity of Nigerian youths, just visit nairaland and lindaokeji...
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Mbediogu(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
N- Neatness and splendour U- Understanding R- Responsiveness S- Selfless service I- Innovative and initiative N- Nobility G- Gentleness and love
Am proud to be a nurse.
wondaful. Chai Naija. Howman go be nurse again? chai. okay. Can we call you mid husband? I never see man nurse before. o o. true.

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Freesia20(f): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=victree007 post=39842694]These so called nurses must be very jobless and uneducated for not being able to read a practicable meaning to the expression of the senator. I'll advice them to get themselves a copy of any book on idiomatic expressions. I won't be surprised if their stand has been politically motivated. Nigeria is having a hard time educating the uneducated and the educated ones need to be re-educated[/quot

Na wa oh...
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by nurseafrica: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Keneking:
Attention seekers sad

- Olisa Metuh has a job to do for PDP.

- The job of a spokesperson is to "nurse" by taking special care of, especially to promote development or well-being of his party.

Why are they taking Ndume's statement out of context...now go back to your wards grin
Keneking you are a big fool. jobless slowpoke i guess your profession has left you jobless while every NRN or BNSC graduate are jumping between. Kindly google the recent job posting by the American embassay in nigeria and see the offer for a nurse practioner A WOOPING 782K per month. Now thats a country that knows what health care is .Fool you death ward await you. I will do your LAST OFFICE. FREE . OLO OSHI

2 Likes

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by drberry(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
dustydee:
Even nurses don't want to have anything to do with Olisa Metuh. grin
Really funny. grin. However this is beyond Olisa Metuh. It concerns Ali Ndume more because of the statement he made which was denigrating to the nursing profession.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Clakyvip: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
#NursesDontDeserveMockery
He must apologize we nurses don't deserve this mockery n dents. Proud to be a nurse. I care for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by papirossy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
story, what's bad with what ndume has said?
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by drberry(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
nurseafrica:

Keneking you are a big fool. jobless slowpoke i guess your profession has left you jobless while every NRN or BNSC graduate are jumping between. Kindly google the recent job posting by the American embassay in nigeria and see the offer for a nurse practioner A WOOPING 782K per month. Now thats a country that knows what health care is .Fool you death ward await you. I will do your LAST OFFICE. FREE . OLO OSHI
My dear thankyou for replying the dullard who thinks he can just come online to display his ignorance and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by AfroKnight: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
But really, we all know how our nurses desist from handling critical cases unless the doctor gives direction. This simply means Metuh needs to take directions on how to handle PDP. It is obvious.

Nurses are indispensable. Much respect to you all. Those nurses who wrote this letter are most definitely acting a script written by the PDP.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Clakyvip: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Freesia20 post=39843700][/quote] nurses r uneducated? U must be a joker! Nurses r Jobless? Lol.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
N- Neatness and splendour
U- Understanding
R- Responsiveness
S- Selfless service
I- Innovative and initiative
N- Nobility
G- Gentleness and love

Am proud to be a nurse.

I've got your back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Catfish / My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow / Am I Depressed? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.