Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) (5398 Views)

Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
It was in a mid day that a tragic drama was unveiled in a little community. A married woman by name Akinyi who has been a breadwinner of the family since husband got crippled by a terrible stroke, was caught red-handed in the line of duty with 2 of her male farmers by name Chilemba and Jomo, engaging in the act right in her farm house!!! shocked shocked shocked

Do you think it is acceptable to seek others to sexually satisfy you if your husband or wife can no longer do it

Watch the video below to see how it all goes down!!!

WATCH VIDEO: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/post/132862436603/married-woman-caught-cheating-with-2-men

FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/

Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by Chanchit: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2015
If that's the woman, I won't want to watch.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Werrin u wan make she do before? if she use cucumber now, Na still una go still complain...... human beings Ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
If that's her... I better wash my face and press back, back, back, back to home page. Ah! You want to spoil my day
Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chanchit:
If that's the woman, I won't want to watch.

Don't we all have that 1 mistake... that 1 drunk night that we don't talk about with our friends...
Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by London88Lagos88: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
to each is own grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by lagoskid95: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
a lot of farm animalz on dis farm
Re: VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
lagoskid95:
a lot of farm animalz on dis farm

she is def one of the animals on this farm hahaha

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Lady Who Went To Her Internet Friend's House / Do Men Like This Really Exist???? / She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.