Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her (875 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by delectablegyal(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2015
I jez hear ma name here and there. Most especially sex freaked guys, those dat r using ma picture to mast*ate. They will come here and spit trash abt me bt behind closed doors, they r doing things with ma picture. Bunch of hypocrites.

Fvck u if u r hating on me. I dn't gv a sex whether u like me or nt.

Continue talking abt delectablegyal, she is becoming popular dan seun himself.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
OK...let me contribute to your thread.

Row row row your boat
Down down the stream

Shii...I forgot the lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by googleTALK: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
For your mind
change ur DP and see if it Wil continue, what happens is that they check ur profile see ur pix and get excited at the sight for ur b00bs. nice b00bs tho 👍
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
I tot dey said ure a dude, asin pesin wey get d#ck. All dis caitylin jenner pple don full nairaland no b small #delectablefag #delectabledude #delectabled*ck using a random pix as dp. Low self esteem @its peak #spits on ur balls

1 Like

Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:
I jez hear ma name here and there. Most especially sex freaked guys, those dat r using ma picture to mast*ate. They will come here and spit trash abt me bt behind closed doors, they r doing things with ma picture. Bunch of hypocrites.

d real reasn dy talk bout u z cos "U SEEM FAKE" #Nooffence
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I tot dey said ure a dude, asin pesin wey get d#ck. All dis caitylin jenner pple don full nairaland no b small #delectablefag #delectabledude #delectabled*ck using a random pix as dp. Low self esteem @its peak #spits on ur balls
u sim like a caitlyn jenner... Y kal one fake wen u fake pass those tye tye phones bn sold at alaba intl. Market.
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by googleTALK: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
naughtynaughty:
naughtynaughty!! my guy! no think say I dy stalk u o na b'cos say FUTA dy break o.
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
googleTALK:
naughtynaughty!! my guy! no think say I dy stalk u o na b'cos say FUTA dy break o.
dude don't evn try to pm me. Whrz my ignore bottom biko
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by kYjelly2: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:

can u piss in ma mout

embarassed
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by gamaliel121(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
This ur dp ehh..

Your boobi just dey think....low self esteem wan kill am.....
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by googleTALK: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
naughtynaughty:
dude don't evn try to pm me. Whrz my ignore bottom biko
ain't gay u know
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:

Attention seeking dude.
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by jaykaylegend(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nothing we no go see
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by obiorathesubtle: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Baby are you a police seasonal film? Cos you are an attention seeker
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
gamaliel121:
This ur dp ehh..

Your boobi just dey think....low self esteem wan kill am.....
Bros did u bliv dat boobi is her own? See dis thread 1st www.nairaland.com/2692170/nairaland-troll-delectablegyal-exposed-catfish
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:

Iranu. Bros go getta life, we all know u are a niqqa wit a full-blown diick, who dash u pussssy? "using ur picture to massturbatte" FIRE.

IDIAT
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Somebody say BOOBS

Damn...
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by gamaliel121(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
Bros did u bliv dat boobi is her own? See dis thread 1st www.nairaland.com/2692170/nairaland-troll-delectablegyal-exposed-catfish

Gaddamn!!!

Naso e be?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Rilwayne001: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
sad Dafuqq!
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Adasun(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abeg who knw dis op
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
gamaliel121:

Gaddamn!!!

Naso e be?
na so oooh
Re: What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her by laurenziz6(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectable girl is a fake
she not the one in her dp
dats if shez even a girl

(1) (Reply)

10 Excuses You Make To Stay In A Bad Relationship / Funny Things Women Say to Men / Snooping On Your Partner's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.