Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (8236 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Sexting With Delectablegyal / Night Chat With Delectablegyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by delectablegyal(f): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fvck u if disagree.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.
I pity ladies like u, ur parents shud have donated u as a specimen for finding the cure of aids, atleast dat is where u belong, a cretinous cretin, a fuuckery and a wasted being of the highest order, the level of ur brain is below par with that of a millippede, i spit on ur dead corpse.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
cool kinglekan surely or probably will agree...and mrcork and babacele...
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by MzPecs(f): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
For real.

No contest. cool
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.
guy u're a guy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by MRpii(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sure the most beautiful girl when we start counting from the back kiss
@op where did you keep the like of aminat508 and omotayor123

3 Likes

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
I agree.....

The woman in the picture... not the op

I like the boobs
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.

Will you shut up, you idiosyncratic arabian tree hopping baboon? Foolish, silly hilly billy mountain climbing Nigerian Goat!
Bastard son of a thousand and one anorexic fathers.

Your parent's need to get a refund on that condom. Your birth was obviously a mistake Nonsense!

I swear you are a perfect blueprint to build an _iidiot.
You should be somewhere working your asss off so you could make some money to buy yourself a new brain
I am sure your asss is jealous of that brain of yours cause it's so full of shit.

Brainless tree frog!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
You may be right
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by delectablegyal(f): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
cool kinglekan surely or probably will agree...and mrcork and babacele...

Servantlekan is my boy, he has no option.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
I pity ladies like u, ur parents shud have donated u as a specimen for finding the cure of aids, atleast dat is where u belong, a cretinous cretin, a fuuckery and a wasted being of the highest order, the level of ur brain is below par with that of a millippede, i spit on ur dead corpse.
There was a Troll that used that pix in "His profile " during miss Nairaland contest. He was bursted at last noni grin
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Gabaleve(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
which kind wrong combination of english be dis one na...why you dey behave like 2go boys? Guy rearrange yourself abeg

no vex
one love
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by zinachidi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
shockedshocked, all these for one person, u harsh oo brosgrin
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:

which kind wrong combination of english be dis one na...why you dey behave like 2go boys? Guy rearrange yourself abeg

no vex
one love
Listen u agricultural nonentity and an aparatus for feeding goats, if dats u on ur dp then i must say u will die dis month bcaus uve bleached ur life away and u now look like a roasted congoleese goat.

3 Likes

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by zinachidi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Will you shut up, you idiosyncratic arabian tree hopping baboon? Foolish, silly hilly billy mountain climbing Nigerian Goat!

Your parent's need to get a refund on that condom. Your birth was obviously a mistake Nonsense!

You should be somewhere working your asss off so you could make some money to buy yourself a new brain
I am sure your asss is jealous of that brain of yours cause it's so full of shit.

Brainless tree frog!
pheeew!!
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by wristbangle: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Brainless tree frog!

How was ur sabbatical leave? wink
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

How was ur sabbatical leave? wink

Hectic!
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Samemissclassy seem you deactivated just to consult the oracle and now back with seven other demonscheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Fernandowski(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Delectableboy is talkin'
keep on deceiving yaself
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by solzmuller(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.
u got nice skin but not really endown #no offence go check kim kardashian yansh now or bobby
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by delectablegyal(f): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fvck all of u taking shots at me.

Delectablegyal is the most beautiful lady on nairaland. More beautiful than miss nairaland and her first runner up.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by cruzita(f): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
are u sure ?
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by obinnashady(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Brainless tree frog!
jeeeeez...
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by obinnashady(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Controversy..I smell beef
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by MrCork: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.

angry
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck all of u taking shots at me.

Delectablegyal is the most beautiful lady on nairaland. More beautiful than miss nairaland and her first runner up.

The level of your foolishness cannot be compartmentalized. The dictionary definition of _stupid should be removed and replaced with your name and fugly face.

Cretinous fvcktard.

2 Likes

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by MrCork: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.

...ermm sweery...am not sure if they sell mirrrror ther in nigeria but u looolike a *which* wearin helmet..... are u lightskin?...pls take this as compliment... . Goat(no ofeense) undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by delectablegyal(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Samemissclassy CAME for me. somebody please tell her I ain't a lesbian.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by drnairalov: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
where re the mods to ban this disgrace of a useless troll angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by ipledge10(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by menix(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
For real.

No contest. cool

I disagree, u re prettier..
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by MrCork: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Samemissclassy CAME for me. somebody please tell her I ain't a lesbian.

.....for the forst time ever....u sound like the assss of a hole!!(congrats) undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S / Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.