Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo (1281 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by nairacoded: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Information just reaching us from Aba is that the entire Enyimba city is locked down as Banks, Schools and all markets in the city are shut following a mega protest against the continued illegal detention of the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The massive crowd numbering possibly over a million are chanting Biafra solidarity songs marching from various directions: Ariaria, Osisioma, Ngwa Road and Ala Ojii. At the moment, the protest is very peaceful and orderly.
More photos>>>>>http://gistblogng..in/2015/11/breaking-over-1-million-storm-aba-for.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Idrismusty97(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
I thought they are 7 billion, The whole population of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by kayboy4y(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
These yiibo pple wt biafra mentality... # Creation of State of Biafra is a pipe dream!

Sorry Yiibo brothers, sisters and friends...
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Annunaki(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by menesheh(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Annunaki:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by plappville(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
menesheh:

How are old are you?

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by plappville(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Those abok.is should live Nigeria joor not Igbos. They are too dirty.. tongue
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:
Those abok.is should live Nigeria joor not Igbos. They are too dirty.. tongue
really?
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by menesheh(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I hope you are not the one that magically inserted the are over there. grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Annunaki(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
menesheh:

How old are you?

5 years old tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by tartar9(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Annunaki:

5 years old tongue
I always suspected sad
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by ipreach: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
They are on their own
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by HCpaul(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
We will surely create our new country.
It's high time to help biafra with my latest destructive weapon called "Universal missile" that i invented early this year.

Jonnydon, kevoh, ifeness and kratoss should run for their lives o.

Great biafra!
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Annunaki(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
tartar9:
I always suspected sad

Dunce tongue
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by trapQ: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
confused lots. this minute its 10million, the next its 1million.
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
HCpaul:
It's high time to help biafra with my latest destructive weapon called "Universal missile" that i invented early this year.

Great biafra!

I will send you some medicine.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by HCpaul(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifeness:

I will send you some medicine.

Have you also heard that the earth will turn tn complete darkness for gud 15days? Infact, God can decide to still extend it.

You better repent in time and stop prescribing medicine.

Once again, run for your life.
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
HCpaul:

Have you also heard that the earth will turn tn complete darkness for gud 15days? Infact, God can decide to still extend it.

You better repent in time and stop prescribing medicine.

Once again, run for your life.

Perhaps it will be the best time to capture your god. When I capture him I will ask my dog to play with is tits and shag him in the ass,afterward I will burnt him alive right in front of you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by HCpaul(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifeness:

Perhaps it will be the best time to capture your god. When I capture him I will ask my dog to play with is tits and shag him in the ass,afterward I will burnt him alive right in front of you.

The God that created you or the one that created me?

Let biafra happen and you will call on Jesus but he may never happen.

I was once into occultic and now i am found.
To claim that their is no power shows where you are limited to.

Run country race for your life.
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
HCpaul:

The God that created you or the one that created me?

Let biafra happen and you will call on Jesus but he may never happen.

I was once into occultic and now i am found.
To claim that their is no power shows where you are limited to.

Run country race for your life.

What is biafra? I checked the dictionary,it is unknown just like your god. Keep being deluded.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by HCpaul(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifeness:

What is biafra? I checked the dictionary,it is unknown just like your god. Keep being deluded.
When you see battle, you will claim atheism.
Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Yksoul(m): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2015
THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTHING,WHERE WERE THEY IN 1967?jonathan caused this,why didnt they cry for biafra during jonathan administration?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2015
HCpaul:

When you see battle, you will claim atheism.

how old are you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo by donnffd(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2015
HCpaul:

Great biafra!

This guy, u like atheists sha...

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. / Pls Muslims Defend This, And Convince Me That Islam Doesn't Condone Violence / Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.