Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170413 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by asadex004: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mayouree:
I just completed the test, tho i cld only log in thru using google to search first and then clicking on the site from the searched details. I just chose those answers randomly because the time was too short, tho the questions were simple. All the best to those yet to write.
sorry Buh wah do u mean by dat? pls, no pik offence pls, it's jus dat I dnt really get ur point. thanx
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Luklaw: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls ooo to those who have done, were you able to preview to previous questions?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sunboy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michaelamo:

Don't know the full meaning of IRPM though, but am guessing International Relations, anyways mine is Production Engineering

Lol u trysmiley Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, in other words HR
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
For the guy that said his own questions is of GMAT type is very correct if u read the 4th and 5th workforce materials that was posted on this thread u will see some gmat , synonyms, sentence completion there, I wish its comes my way have cram it already. Team 2pm.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Mayouree(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
asadex004:

sorry Buh wah do u mean by dat? pls, no pik offence pls, it's jus dat I dnt really get ur point. thanx
What I meant was that I cldnt access the test page, even with me having to copy and paste it on my Web browser (Google Chrome). So I had to copy the Web address on Google, then clicked on it from the searched result, then I was able to access the test site.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dictbennie(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
I couldn't write the test...my browser kept on telling me my password was in use in another system..I called their agents but they said there was nothing they could do..I mailed them buh the mail is still on queue...seems I'm the only one that suffered this here...Feeling so down right now..
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sashap: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
just wrote my test and it was quite simple. The questions were basically simple GMAT questions. I finished all 5 minutes to the end 8. fingers crossed now. Wishing all of us the very best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sashap: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
just wrote my test and it was quite simple. The questions were basically simple GMAT questions. I finished all 5 minutes to the end .fingers crossed now. Wishing all of us the very best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by hoebamaa(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
sashap:
just wrote my test and it was quite simple. The questions were basically simple GMAT questions. I finished all 5 minutes to the end .fingers crossed now. Wishing all of us the very best.
Pls, i need more info abt the questns. thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
sunboy:

Lol u trysmiley Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, in other words HR

Bro have you gone for GEC interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
help o....I can't login
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
adebayooye:
help o....I can't login

Same here. Are you using a laptop?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dahveydson:

Same here. Are you using a laptop?
Yes... guess our time is yet to activate
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
adebayooye:

Yes... guess our time is yet to activate

Same thoughts here.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by alajuruonyegift: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
are the questions related to the question that was in the test??i mean the past questions
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sirEAGLES(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
through with mine, very easy, synonyms, critical reasoning and numerical reasoning, finished with like 6 minutes to spare, looking forward to the next stage though when i logged in with the test id the name i saw at the top of the screen said chidinma okonkwo which isnt my name, abeg should i be worried?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who else was set for 2-7pm and hasn't been able to log in?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
sirEAGLES:
through with mine, very easy, synonyms, critical reasoning and numerical reasoning, finished with like 6 minutes to spare, looking forward to the next stage though when i logged in with the test id the name i saw at the top of the screen said chidinma okonkwo which isnt my name, abeg should i be worried?
Were you for 2pm?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dahveydson:
Who else was set for 2-7pm and hasn't been able to log in?
Same here
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by cdizz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
o boy! no b small tin o. just finished mine. d questions no be here o. jst did what i could do and bounced out
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dania30(f): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just finished mine! Phewwww! Anticipating lipsrsealed Wishing everyone godspeed.
Although, mine was not in anyway like the past questions can't say for others.
Simple interest, word problems for the numericals and words that best fill the gap for the English questions. Didn't see any comprehension.
I was a lil bit nervous,lol...But I 'done did it'.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by witorwitoutyou(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don do am

undecided,d feeling u av when u re nt ssure if d exam was hard or simple
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kalushaiyke(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
dania30:
Just finished mine! Phewwww! Anticipating lipsrsealed Wishing everyone godspeed.
Although, mine was not in anyway like the past questions can't say for others.
Simple interest, word problems for the numericals and words that best fill the gap for the English questions. Didn't see any comprehension.
I was a lil bit nervous,lol...But I 'done did it'.
All the best
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sirEAGLES(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dahveydson:

Were you for 2pm?
yes sir, what name did you see at the top of the screen?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kudus007(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
done with the test..hoping for the best...All the best to y'all
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by charlie42(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just finished mine. Anticipating 4 d best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dania30(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
kalushaiyke:

All the best
Iyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeee! Happy new year man! It's been over 5yrs now tongue or more sef grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kudus007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
sirEAGLES:
yes sir, what name did you see at the top of the screen?
I didn't even check for any name so can't tell if it's my name, I just did the test. all the best
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kalushaiyke(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
dania30:

Iyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeee! Happy new year man! It's been over 5yrs now tongue or more sef grin
cheesy cheesy it's been a while shaa..happy pop and every. Let's not derail shaa cos some peeps never write their test and tension high grin I will send u a pm

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ebruscares: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
the questions were too much to answer for 20mins.....done mine though
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sirEAGLES(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
kk bro, thank, abeg anybody wey experience this kind thing still dey here? scared cuz i really killed the test, wouldnt want a situation wey dem go carry my scores give chidinma okonkwo grin
kudus007:

I didn't even check for any name so can't tell if it's my name, I just did the test. all the best

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
mine was numerical althrough..........................

hoping for the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.