Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170193 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ifewunmy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
I just dey vex here....i had to look for cafe dat had good UPS,Na so i start d test and d devil decided to use one guy o,Na so d guy one charge phone,come plug am at d back of UPS,dat was how d cable shaked and d system went off at no 1. I felt lyk breaking the boy's head.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by olagbemi118(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
I just finished mine. It was a combination of synonyms and maths
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
butanep:
what kind of question did work force set? some of the mathematics questions have no answers and i know what am saying...

The vocabulary in the english big small.I finished the test and hoping for the best.

The time is faster than the ordinary clock .

There is God shall.... i wish myself success.
bros make we dey talk true....if you resolve you go get the answer....over correct dey worry the qstns...guy workforce no fit dey do laulau na...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Vikkiboi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
just finished mine.

Strictly GMAT.

Tough English tho, Some of my Maths gat no answer, but gats pick one sha grin

que sera sera abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Vikkiboi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ifewunmy:
I just dey vex here....i had to look for cafe dat had good UPS,Na so i start d test and d devil decided to use one guy o,Na so d guy one charge phone,come plug am at d back of UPS,dat was how d cable shaked and d system went off at no 1. I felt lyk breaking the boy's head.

damn, so sorry for that
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ifewunmy:
ouuuuchhhhhh....sowieeeee...dat guy need baptism
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ifewunmy:

Lollllll..... Chaiii laughing my ribs out
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Staying positive and hopeful.... Had to travel to the city in search of 4G network.... I finally wrote the exam beside a shop close to a telecom mast.. No time for yeye netwk
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dlex21(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mine was quite simple... basic but trickish maths. The verbal was basically synonyms and they were both numerically balanced. Suprisingly, I felt I had enough time as I even consulted other resources. grin grin grin All in all, it was a good test. Wish myself and those that attempted the test all the best as we await the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by youdontknowme: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
dadebayo1:
Staying positive and hopeful.... Had to travel to the city in search of 4G network.... I finally wrote the exam beside a shop close to a telecom mast.. No time for yeye netwk
Lol Bros u dey vex o. All the best
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by danielsunky(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
stcloud:

I just finished answering the last question when my time ran out.
ohh
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
I feel for each and everyone who had one problem or the other when taking his/her test. Nigerian youths, I must say, I'm really proud to be identified as one of you. The spiritedness, doggedness, perseverance, hard work, and -- in spite the end of a struggle may seem like a mirage -- the hope and faith you still exercise. ... Truly, I am encouraged, to say the least. [If I haven't learnt anything on Nairaland] I have learnt to keep my hope alive and my faith strong in all circumstances. I encourage the faint-hearted to do the same. Why? Because NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I don dey sound like motivational speaker abi?

My brothers and sisters, we need am now-jor. That test no be here. ...But God dey.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Victosin09(f): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obi411:
I feel for each and everyone who had one problem or the other when taking his/her test. Nigerian youths, I must say, I'm really proud to be identified as one of you. The spiritedness, doggedness, perseverance, hard work, and -- in spite the end of a struggle may seem like a mirage -- the hope and faith you still exercise. ... Truly, I am encouraged, to say the least. [If I haven't learnt anything on Nairaland] I have learnt to keep my hope alive and my faith strong in all circumstances. I encourage the faint-hearted to do the same. Why? Because NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I don dey sound like motivational speaker abi?

My brothers and sisters, we need am now-jor. That test no be here. ...But God dey.
Beautiful words there! God bless you
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obi411:

I don dey sound like motivational speaker abi

You can make cool cash from writing..... Why not publish a motivational book.... Success to everyone... I am thinking of doing a compilation of experiences posted by everyone who wrote the online test... Sincerly we can even form a small association workforce 1115.... Hope we would all meet at the end of year get2geda party for staff.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Zino55(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Did u guys bother to notice the name on the top right corner of ur screens after launching the test? Just asking because it wasn't my name I saw there. Isn't that supposed to be the candidate's name? I saw a completely different name on my screen.# just wondering Sha.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by butanep(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
SSpeter:
bros make we dey talk true....if you resolve you go get the answer....over correct dey worry the qstns...guy workforce no fit dey do laulau na...

No wahala neee

Make I nor argue with you...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
a frnd who took his in the morning had a common issue. he said wen he tried submittn, na so system for cyber crash. i m pretty much optimistic his score was submitted. hu can say for sure if a 2.2 grad was allowed take d test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by butanep(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Vikkiboi:
just finished mine.

Strictly GMAT.

Tough English tho, Some of my Maths gat no answer, but gats pick one sha grin

que sera sera abeg lipsrsealed
I said some maths questions have no answers and someone was attacking me...

That is what I noticed anyway... I hope for the best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Kenny619: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
butanep:
what kind of question did work force set? some of the mathematics questions have no answers and i know what am saying...

The vocabulary in the english big small.I finished the test and hoping for the best.

The time is faster than the ordinary clock .

There is God shall.... i wish myself success.
You're right bro!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by molenubi: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
hoping something good comes out of the test
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nelzone(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
You guys dont know how relieved I am to know it wasnt just me who had issues. I mean the time was just extremely too fast almost like 30secs made one minute, before I could think a minute was gone, then even on some questions I settled to ansa without checkin time, there was no ansa. cant remember all, but there was this question on sometin about someone receives a salary 0f 750000, and spend an amount which if summed up is not up to 100,000, then now asked how long it will take for her to save 300000. it was just annoying. and worst part was u must pick an ansa if not u cant see the next question. Please government should find a way to warn all these employers. the fact Nigerian Youths are desperate lookin for jobs is already enuf, they shldnt start to add more suffering like inviting people to travel from far to write a test that they only need 1 person, that even they have used connection to employ already but just do the test to fulfil righteousness and perhaps to be on the government good side like a good employing private industry or start to play on our intels like making u wait desperately for a test and they you look at your screen and be like 'do these people think am dumb or something'... Anyways guys lets just stay positive... and I think i second the idea of it being time umemployed Nigerian especially youths shld also take a stand, so all these firms or wat eva shld stop playing with our psych, all because they feel we are desperate and dont have a choice or any say... Dont blame them sha, if not for our lame government. Mtcheeeew. Big Ups Peeps... We are Nigerians, We always Survive::::: Twitter: @wema_b.. will be sure to follow back

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ifewunmy:
Honestly, I feel your pain. embarassed
I just need you to believe that a better offer is coming your way. smiley kiss
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PrinceRhaeger: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelzone:
You guys dont know how relieved I am to know it wasnt just me who had issues. I mean the time was just extremely too fast almost like 30secs made one minute, before I could think a minute was gone, then even on some questions I settled to ansa without checkin time, there was no ansa. cant remember all, but there was this question on sometin about someone receives a salary 0f 750000, and spend an amount which if summed up is not up to 100,000, then now asked how long it will take for her to save 300000. it was just annoying. and worst part was u must pick an ansa if not u cant see the next question. Please government should find a way to warn all these employers. the fact Nigerian Youths are desperate lookin for jobs is already enuf, they shldnt start to add more suffering like inviting people to travel from far to write a test that they only need 1 person, that even they have used connection to employ already but just do the test to fulfil righteousness and perhaps to be on the government good side like a good employing private industry or start to play on our intels like making u wait desperately for a test and they you look at your screen and be like 'do these people think am dumb or something'... Anyways guys lets just stay positive... and I think i second the idea of it being time umemployed Nigerian especially youths shld also take a stand, so all these firms or wat eva shld stop playing with our psych, all because they feel we are desperate and dont have a choice or any say... Dont blame them sha, if not for our lame government. Mtcheeeew. Big Ups Peeps... We are Nigerians, We always Survive::::: Twitter: @wema_b.. will be sure to follow back
bro you are so right...This was my very first question and it left me speechless.......
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelzone:
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nuges11(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
sheyman00:
a frnd who took his in the morning had a common issue. he said wen he tried submittn, na so system for cyber crash. i m pretty much optimistic his score has bn submitted. hu can say for sure if a 2.2 grad was allowed take d test?

I graduated with a 2.2 and I wrote the test.

After clicking start my questions refused to show up for about 2 minutes, so I had just about 18 minutes to answer the questions. Did my best sha. I'm surprised some of you guys still had time to count the number of maths questions you answered
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by djPyper: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
dats so true im 100percent sure that the question about 750,000 salary didnt have an answer, na dem know sha im not that desperate, wish u guyz the best of luck!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by pappyG: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
This Is the #funniestnigeriaaptitudetest2015!

Fingers crossed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by deejay6: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Workforce test be like emi o le waku... I did mine in the morning, passages and more of numerical,it's a 50-50 chance........ I wish us all the best

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nelzone(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrinceRhaeger:
bro you are so right...This was my very first question and it left me speechless.......
it killed my morale ehn
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
butanep:

No wahala neee

Make I nor argue with you...
Its true......some of them had no answer; if u did one that talked about a laundry man that give 7.5% discount to every 10 suite Nd 10% discount to every 10 shirt; if d normal suit is #500 and shirt is #300, how much will he charge for 22 suits and 17 shirts?
That one nor get and for there

But God help us all shall
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by cdizz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Has anyone received either of congratulatory or regret mail?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by CarterIV: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some had no answer
butanep:
I said some maths questions have no answers and someone was attacking me...

That is what I noticed anyway... I hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.