Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170629 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's wrong with workforce website? i can't access it.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by leadknight123(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Any engineering graduate did the test?, mhen it was calculations all through
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fingers crossed.....
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
No be beans o. if i pass na because of the prayers when i make o, cus i am not even sure of one question, i was just ticking and ticking jare.. #Team Positive thou!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Catalyst4eva(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
just finished my test now. i guessed most of the answers.

Waiting for the result sha...fingers crossed

God win!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
CarterIV:
Try and see na, easy but time, and the guy said it like it's a walk over

Finally saw what you were talking about. Smh

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Out of 20 questions, over 12 were numerical. Na wa oo
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
leadknight123:
Any engineering graduate did the test?, mhen it was calculations all through

All through mehn
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by chynwagod(f): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
I just finished my own now. Critical reasoning, numerical Gmat, comprehension.

I commit everything into God's hands.

Godspeed to those that have not written. ;DI just finished my own now. Critical reasoning, numerical Gmat, comprehension.

I commit everything in God's hands.

Godspeed to those that have not written.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Catalyst4eva:
just finished my test now. i guessed most of the answers.

Waiting for the result sha...fingers crossed

God win!
Which browser did you use?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
if you are unable to login change your I to L in ur code...that would solve it...done with mine
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by topeontop(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
The questions were easy . I answered 8 questions and was about proceeding to the 9th one with about 15minutes left when the witches n wizards from my village intervened. PHCN brought light and the stupid girl at the cafe just went to switch off the generator. It was then I realised their UPS wasn't good . I tried logging in again but couldn't. So down right now.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
adebayooye:
if you are unable to login change your I to L in ur code...that would solve it...done with mine
My own issue is different... I can't access the site. I've used firefox, explorer and opera and it's still same thing...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by luvlyADESUWA(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:
The questions were easy . I answered 8 questions and was about proceeding to the 9th one with about 15minutes left when the witches n wizards from my village intervened. PHCN brought light and the stupid girl at the cafe just went to switch off the generator. It was then I realised their UPS wasn't good . I tried logging in again but couldn't. So down right now.
The whole workers there need to b sacked.......
Lol; just kidding though

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by chynwagod(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:

Oooh my brother. pele.....Just continue to try, maybe it will work.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ifewunmy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:
ehya,sowie...i had to change cafe cos of UPS problem,dat was d first tin i asked wen i got dere

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by luvlyADESUWA(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Luklaw:
Pls ooo to those who have done, were you able to preview to previous questions?
N0
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
done with my test too answer some correctly and guess some 50/50, its basic math, critical reason, synonyms, and sentence completion noting came out from the workforce materials....... believing in God for success.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by babs3310: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have not been able to access the site for over an hour now. Used all necessary browsers and network is really good at this time. What could be the problem?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
babs3310:
I have not been able to access the site for over an hour now. Used all necessary browsers and network is really good at this time. What could be the problem?
Same here... i've installed opera and safari browsers in addition to firefox and explorer i had before. i don tire for this people.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
babs3310:
witches cool
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by teebouy: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't think this mode of testing is anywhere near being fair.. My questions were mostly numerical while some other candidates had the priviledge of attempting synonyms, antonyms and fill in d blank questions. No wonder some peeps can boast of finishing the test several minutes before time. I believe we should all be tested on the same set of questions.m

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by charlie42(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:

My own issue is different... I can't access the site. I've used firefox, explorer and opera and it's still same thing...

Use google chrome.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by stcloud(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please for someone who was still answering the questions and time finished, hope no harm done, hope no damages? Coz back in school our CBT tips is that if you allow time to run out without clicking 'Finish', your answers won't get submitted. Please hope it doesn't apply here? Anyone with clear answers to this?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by HeisenbergWW: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:
What's wrong with workforce website? i can't access it.

Baba use google chrome browser
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by teebouy: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:

Same here... i've installed opera and safari browsers in addition to firefox and explorer i had before. i don tire for this people.

Chrome is the deal bro....
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mehn..this people want Murder me with tough Numerical & long Passages. And no time again sad
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by stcloud(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:

Please use Google Chrome. It will work. Don't get frustrated. Pray. It will be fine. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:

lolz.............................. i don laugh tire here oooooo, witches and wizards at work for real
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by CarterIV: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
His /her problem is flash player, some ppl used phone and dy wia successful
stcloud:

Please use Google Chrome. It will work. Don't get frustrated. Pray. It will be fine. Good luck!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
stcloud:
Please for someone who was still answering the questions and time finished, hope no harm done, hope no damages? Coz back in school our CBT tips is that if you allow time to run out without clicking 'Finish', your answers won't get submitted. Please hope it doesn't apply here? Anyone with clear answers to this?
Fear not, it was submitted..
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by youdontknowme: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just finished mine, was quite nervous at start but still finished with 3mins on the clock whew. Mine had no Critical reasoning whatsoever, mostly verbal. Praying for God's favor. Goodluck Everyone smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (58) (Reply)

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.