Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170465 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ignis: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
I finished 23 seconds to time and I attempted submitting, but unfortunately it couldn't submit. I keep getting error messages to check my Internet connection on various attempts, even though I browse other sites and they open speedy on my laptop. I have to give up on several attempts with same error message.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Csami(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Choi! My own GST na foreign. The maths was just there.

Workforce na bastard! My question was set by a foreigner.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by epatant(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
When I got to number 16, i saw no network notice at d top bt thank God it came bk immediately as i click next, i use Firefox and it works well. My English test was set by obiagbon
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
ignis:
I finished 23 seconds to time and I attempted submitting, but unfortunately it couldn't submit. I keep getting error messages to check my Internet connection on various attempts, even though I browse other sites and they open speedy on my laptop. I have to give up on several attempts with same error message.
Dont be scared my sister, like most test, it will be submitted when ur time elspse automatically, so since u were able to get to the last question, i will say that u were lucky
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Ibukune(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
mine was more of maths, it wasnt easy i will say but am optimistic something good will definitely come out of it. Guys wats next now, test scores?? second phase test
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ignis: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
otimize:
Dont be scared my sister, like most test, it will be submitted when ur time elspse automatically, so since u were able to get to the last question, i will say that u were lucky
Thanks. ...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:

Same here... i've installed opera and safari browsers in addition to firefox and explorer i had before. i don tire for this people.
why don't you use the normal internet explorer if you are using windows 7 and above and save yourself unnecessary stress
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ignis: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ibukune:
mine was more of maths, it wasnt easy i will say but am optimistic something good will definitely come out of it. Guys wats next now, test scores?? second phase test
I had 17 maths questions and just 3 comprehension questions.
I had to guess most of the answers.
They should have at least programme the system to balance the verbals and numerical.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by danielsunky(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:
The questions were easy . I answered 8 questions and was about proceeding to the 9th one with about 15minutes left when the witches n wizards from my village intervened. PHCN brought light and the stupid girl at the cafe just went to switch off the generator. It was then I realised their UPS wasn't good . I tried logging in again but couldn't. So down right now.
d witches prevailed
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by danielsunky(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
babs3310:
I have not been able to access the site for over an hour now. Used all necessary browsers and network is really good at this time. What could be the problem?
Witches
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by danielsunky(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
stcloud:
Please for someone who was still answering the questions and time finished, hope no harm done, hope no damages? Coz back in school our CBT tips is that if you allow time to run out without clicking 'Finish', your answers won't get submitted. Please hope it doesn't apply here? Anyone with clear answers to this?
mehn a lot of damages ooo...... dey wld grade u on d ones u answered before ur time ran out.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Csami(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
epatant:
When I got to number 16, i saw no network notice at d top bt thank God it came bk immediately as i click next, i use Firefox and it works well. My English test was set by obiagbon

Lol
At a point my bro came to help me. The guy was just confused, me just dey reason where workforce get those vocabularies from.

Honestly, I'm not feeling this test. At a point I was expecting a face to pop up on my screen and tell me to quit.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by danielsunky(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
dictbennie:
I couldn't write the test...my browser kept on telling me my password was in use in another system..I called their agents but they said there was nothing they could do..I mailed them buh the mail is still on queue...seems I'm the only one that suffered this here...Feeling so down right now..
sowie
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ekmike(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:

My own issue is different... I can't access the site. I've used firefox, explorer and opera and it's still same thing...
insert www. before your address
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mine was funny...lol my kid sis in jss2 was watching as I taking the test when I had less than 10secnds left on the test I quickly guessed the arithmetic which was qustn 20...as I did dat stood to stretch na so the mumu girl call me back..."uncle you missed it"...cos the option I choose was still showing at the back ground...na so I turn look her cross check...I fail am lo taan, Na so mumsi peep shake her head....for my mind she don die three days grounding.....no Tv, no game, Infact no Radio..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by pweedieolamide: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
numerical questions all through.Hoping for the best
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by danielsunky(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
SSpeter:
Mine was funny...lol my kid sis in jss2 was watching as I taking the test when I had less than 10secnds left on the test I quickly guessed the arithmetic which was qustn 20...as I did dat stood to stretch na so the mumu girl call me back..."uncle you missed it"...cos the option I choose was still showing at the back ground...na so I turn look her cross check...I fail am lo taan, Na so mumsi peep shake her head....for my mind she don die three days grounding.....no Tv, no game, Infact no Radio..... undecided
lol cheesy
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by 4soft(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
damn!! n0 14 and it is then that my system decides to shutdown with claims that i anti virus has just be updated...God i felt like breaking the pc, after calling the help line and the youngman politely telling me there is nothing he can do, but then i remembered that it is GOD that favours man not by the number of questions one answers...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by hoebamaa(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
4soft:
damn!! n0 14 and it is then that my system decides to shutdown with claims that i anti virus has just be updated...God i felt like breaking the pc, after calling the help line and the youngman politely telling me there is nothing he can do, but then i remembered that it is GOD that favours man not by the number of questions one answers...
We both had similar issue but my system went off at number 2 question nd came up 30min later..too late...but i believe better days re ahead.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by scarr: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gydion:
Pls send to me too
toriolaolugbenga@gmail.com
Sharp!!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by scarr: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by sweetyEse(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
I had 18 questions on maths and 2 critical reasoning. My fingers are crossed.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by stcloud(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
otimize:
Fear not, it was submitted..
Thanks Bro. Much relieved! kiss
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PrinceRhaeger: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
The test was crafted by Marsians, inspected by foreigners and presented by workforce...WTF was that they called a test....
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by stcloud(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
danielsunky:
mehn a lot of damages ooo...... dey wld grade u on d ones u answered before ur time ran out.
I just finished answering the last question when my time ran out.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by butanep(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
network really bad here.....

which browser did you guyz used
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Ibukune(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
ignis:

I had 17 maths questions and just 3 comprehension questions.
I had to guess most of the answers.
They should have at least programme the system to balance the verbals and numerical.

My dear no worry. Gods grace above all.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by epatant(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Csami:

Lol
At a point my bro came to help me. The guy was just confused, me just dey reason where workforce get those vocabularies from.

Honestly, I'm not feeling this test. At a point I was expecting a face to pop up on my screen and tell me to quit.
lolsss, it is well with us
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Bigii(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have click on start for the past 400 minutes but haven't seen any of my exam qus. Still processing! Does it mean my time is running
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Catalyst4eva(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaka22:

Which browser did you use?

I used mozilla firefox
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by butanep(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
what kind of question did work force set? some of the mathematics questions have no answers and i know what am saying...

The vocabulary in the english big small.I finished the test and hoping for the best.

The time is faster than the ordinary clock .

There is God shall.... i wish myself success.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by OniJohn: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
let's hope in God for the best, not funny though, but we trust God to do the best. I believe interview is next, our mistakes shall turn to miracles

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.