Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Hilarious Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Experiences (1956 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Experiences by aktem(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
This thread is just 4 nairalanders 2 catch fun.letz share d most hilarious or funniest experience we've ever had.

My own experience was in secondary skul,in ss 3.I have a very close friend,ola by name.we're very fond of each oda&we do perpetrate evil &commit atrocities 2geda in d skul.One day,during lectures, we decided 2 sneak of out skul as usual 2 watch a football match in one of d public skuls around.we reached d main road& started an interesting gist,we were so engrossed in d discussion wen a popular mad woman(towo bodi in yoruba dialect) in dat area quietly, tip toe moved beside ma friend&gently held his hand,he thought it was 1 of our naughty friend,so he didn't bother 2 look@d person.In ma own case,i saw a figure standing beside him,bt d discussion was so interesting 2 d extend dat nobody looked@dat side.
we continued d gist& after some mins,i looked around&i noticed dat pple in dat area av turned us 2 "cinema show",they were watching us&were laughing.i sensed dat sometin was wrong,so i looked 2 ma friend's side&i caught a glimpse of a very dark,ugly,horrible looking mad woman shinning her dirty yellow set of teeth@me...i was so shocked&dumbfounded 4 some secs,immediately i regained my consciousness,a horrible deafening sound escaped ma larynx&was ejected by mouth into d air.My shout was so loud dat my friend started 2 look@me in awe,it then that d mad woman started shaking his hand, violently,it was then dat he look time 2 look@d person holding his hand.Immediately he saw d mad woman,his eyeballs nearly fell off his eye sockets,he shouted&jumped up several times simultaneously,then he started struggling wif d mad woman,bt she held his hand firmly, it was then dat d real drama started. I was in a safe distance watching d drama.
After a while, ma friend managed 2 break free 4rm her&she gave him a hot chase.Ola eventually ran into a mechanic workshop.The mad woman attempted 2 enter d workshop bt she was stopped by d muscular mechanic apprentice. The guy held a strong cane 2 stop d mad woman,then she started laughing, telling them 2 give her "her husband". After d mechanic has blessed her wif several strokes of strong cane,she left.It was then dat pple watching d "show" started a several rounds of thunderous laughter,calling ma friend "oko were".i also laughed out ma ass dat day.,It was so funny.

guys,share on own most hilarious experience,letz keep d ball rolling.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Experiences by StPete: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is really funny. Couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Youngpo413: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Kayoski(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
ok
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Kingsley1000(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
when i went to visit my babe,little did i know that her dad was inside,i pressed the bell as usual severally for her to open the door.Unfortunately,her dad was coming out,i overheard him say"who's that"..at the hearing of his voice,i took off,i scaled their fence(the kain injury wey i sustain that day,the scar still remain)

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Experiences by Kingsley1000(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
StPete:
This is really funny. Couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin
share your own,dont be selfish
Re: Hilarious Experiences by StPete: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
share your own,dont be selfish

I don't sell meat tongue
Re: Hilarious Experiences by kaziblake(f): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lmao@ "oko were " grin
Re: Hilarious Experiences by obiorathesubtle: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin when I was 13, I went to buy kerosene at the mini-depot near our house, actually located very close to a navy barrack. It was night and the main tar road was lonely, (as a young mumu wey I be then) I decided to walk asif na my papa get the road in the middle of the fvcking road then I heard a dog bark aggressively from a distance, padi! Before I know, the nonsense dog don dy chase me o! I was hella chubby and I was so surprised at how fast I ran that night (yes, I throway the kerosene bottle) then the dumb owner that let the vermin loose called out to the flea bag "shaggy! Come here" he said loudly. I kept running until I was very sure the dog wasn't behind me anymore! Isuwear! I felt the dog's breath or sth on my calf man! It was frightening. I no gree go back for the kerosene oo. I had to tell my sister to go and get it for me still no fit pass that road for night till today

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Experiences by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
I was trying to woo a lady,funniest thing was that she has started falling for my pick up,and crammed lines..

And suddenly I sneezed involuntarily,and mucus came flying from my nose to her shirt..*see falling hand*

See gobe,without saying anything again,or waiting for reply,I took off..and I avoided her till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Experiences by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
I was trying to woo a lady,funniest thing was that she has started falling for my pick up,and crammed lines..

And suddenly I sneezed involuntarily,and mucus came flying from my nose to her shirt..*see falling hand*

See gobe,without saying anything again,or waiting for reply,I took off..and I avoided her till the end of time.

CHAI SEE LOW SELF ESTEEM...it's a natural phenomenon,u shouldnt have feel ashamed
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Blazinraj01(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yomieluv:

grin tongue
grin at OP. It reminds me of my own weird experience with a mad woman sad
Re: Hilarious Experiences by iyzeek(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
funny
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Blazinraj01:
grin tongue
What da .......
Re: Hilarious Experiences by nawtibownie: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
LOL. Ore oko were grin
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Blazinraj01(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Freemanan:

What da .......
Re: Hilarious Experiences by CaroLyner(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin when I was 13, I went to buy kerosene at the mini-depot near our house, actually located very close to a navy barrack. It was night and the main tar road was lonely, (as a young mumu wey I be then) I decided to walk asif na my papa get the road in the middle of the fvcking road then I heard a dog bark aggressively from a distance, padi! Before I know, the nonsense dog don dy chase me o! I was hella chubby and I was so surprised at how fast I ran that night (yes, I throway the kerosene bottle) then the dumb owner that let the vermin loose called out to the flea bag "shaggy! Come here" he said loudly. I kept running until I was very sure the dog wasn't behind me anymore! Isuwear! I felt the dog's breath or sth on my calf man! It was frightening. I no gree go back for the kerosene oo. I had to tell my sister to go and get it for me still no fit pass that road for night till today
gringrin
Re: Hilarious Experiences by aktem(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious Experiences by aktem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
@yomiluv...na big time gobe b dat o.
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahaha.oko were
Re: Hilarious Experiences by DharmyYinks: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin
shokky24:
Hahahaha.oko were
kaziblake:
Lmao@ "oko were " grin
iyzeek:
funny
Share ur experiences tongue
Re: Hilarious Experiences by pbs4real(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Blazinraj01:
grin tongue
let's hear it smiley
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Blazinraj01(f): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
pbs4real:
let's hear it smiley
Well. I was sent on errand one night when I was much younger. On my way back NEPA too the light and I could barely see the road and also there were puddles of water on the road. I then saw this person going who seem to know the way and I just followed the person till we passed the bad aspect of the road. When I got close to her, I realised it was the mad woman in my area sad I was surprised how she knew her way without entering the puddles.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Experiences by Maximillian1: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
I went to visit a friend for the first time and when I got to the gate,I called her and she said "come inside the small gate is open"this foolish girl no tell me say dem get one big castrated alsatian dog o..I walked inside like a boss and locked the gate as she instructed on the phone.As I stood waiting fr her to open d front door,the mighty dog just appeared frm no where..oh boy!!! See race that day..I quickly climbed the fence and as I was abt to jump into the next compound,I saw two other hefty dogs lying down nd staring at me..my brother I just stood on the fence like dat till the girl came to lock d dog up..the painful part was that she took a few shots of me on the fence before locking d dog..since dat day,if you invite me to ur place the first question I will ask is "abeg dog dey dere"

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Experiences by shantelrandy(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2015
OK lemme share mine.. Ignorance is a sin shaaaa....I started seeing my mestral flow at an early age, I never knew anything about it and my mum never told me anything about it,in fact I never heard it from anyone, OK I can remember I was still in primary school then,One faithful day I was at home with my siblings, my mum travelled with my Dad, all of a sudden I saw Blood oozing out,I screamed, I started crying, I called my younger ones and they started crying with me, I was confused,I cried my life out, the reason why I was crying was "I taught I was pregenant" Never knew how people get pregenant, taught i was pregenant like Mary the mother of Jesus through the Holyspirit.so my younger ones and I started looking for a solution, the most funniest thing was we were all crying,everybody was crying for me including my little cousin.So We decided to relax with tears still rolling down our chicks if the blood will stop but it never did.So my younger bro now a big boy brought out a solution that I should use powder, I yield to d advice I started using powder, I finished one big powder( don't know if anyone know that family powder used in Danamite video"Akpo ASA" we call it family powder, I finished the full powder the thing no still stop, The only thing in my mind was that I have dissapointed my parents.So we decided not to talk when der coms back.Fast forward to evening period I went to change my pant and threw away the previous one, I wore three pant at once so the blood won't drop, throughout the day everybody was kind of dull, I refuse to eat that night, I could not sleep at night I prayed for a miracle to happen I just wished for many things, I wished I could just wakeup in d morning without the blood, I tot of running away.The next day bin morning I woke up bfor everybody went to havr my bath, threw away two of the pants and kapt my favourite, I washed it and spread it inside the house I never knew I did not wash the so called thing well, I don't know how my mum saw it and started asking me questions upon questions, at this moment I felt like the ground should open so I could enter, I started begging like witch, my siblings joined in begging on my behalf, I told my mum that I injured my self while scratching, she jus dey laugh, and called me inside, and started saying all the mother advice things ..so sorry for the lengthy story.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Experiences by pbs4real(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Well. I was sent on errand one night when I was much younger. On my way back NEPA too the light and I could barely see the road and also there were puddles of water on the road. I then saw this person going who seem to know the way and I just followed the person till we passed the bad aspect of the road. When I got close to her, I realised it was the mad woman in my area sad I was surprised how she knew her way without entering the puddles.
hahahahaha grin now this got me
Re: Hilarious Experiences by croSStodds(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
shantelrandy:
OK lemme share mine.. Ignorance is a sin shaaaa....I started seeing my mestral flow at an early age, I never knew anything about it and my mum never told me anything about it,in fact I never heard it from anyone, OK I can remember I was still in primary school then,One faithful day I was at home with my siblings, my mum travelled with my Dad, all of a sudden I saw Blood oozing out,I screamed, I started crying, I called my younger ones and they started crying with me, I was confused,I cried my life out, the reason why I was crying was "I taught I was pregenant" Never knew how people get pregenant, taught i was pregenant like Mary the mother of Jesus through the Holyspirit.so my younger ones and I started looking for a solution, the most funniest thing was we were all crying,everybody was crying for me including my little cousin.So We decided to relax with tears still rolling down our chicks if the blood will stop but it never did.So my younger bro now a big boy brought out a solution that I should use powder, I yield to d advice I started using powder, I finished one big powder( don't know if anyone know that family powder used in Danamite video"Akpo ASA" we call it family powder, I finished the full powder the thing no still stop, The only thing in my mind was that I have dissapointed my parents.So we decided not to talk when der coms back.Fast forward to evening period I went to change my pant and threw away the previous one, I wore three pant at once so the blood won't drop, throughout the day everybody was kind of dull, I refuse to eat that night, I could not sleep at night I prayed for a miracle to happen I just wished for many things, I wished I could just wakeup in d morning without the blood, I tot of running away.The next day bin morning I woke up bfor everybody went to havr my bath, threw away two of the pants and kapt my favourite, I washed it and spread it inside the house I never knew I did not wash the so called thing well, I don't know how my mum saw it and started asking me questions upon questions, at this moment I felt like the ground should open so I could enter, I started begging like witch, my siblings joined in begging on my behalf, I told my mum that I injured my self while scratching, she jus dey laugh, and called me inside, and started saying all the mother advice things ..so sorry for the lengthy story.
roflmaooo grin grin your siblings also joined you crying?? lwmd!! grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Experiences by balash(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Blazinraj01:

Lazy Bum
Re: Hilarious Experiences by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 16, 2015
I remember my first day with a lady. The way I was pressing her boobi and kissing her, she thought she go die for my hand not knowing it was my first day.

After like one minute of thrust, I poured and the way she looked at me with disdain made me wanna commit suicide.

I still searched for her contact up till last year when I finally said I do. I be wan show her the difference between six and half a dozen.grin
Re: Hilarious Experiences by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10am On Nov 16, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Warning To The Guys / . / Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.