Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University (9693 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Achievers University, Owo Academic Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Surejobsng(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kings University, a private Christian University was founded by the Kings Ministries Trust A.K.A Kingsway International Christian centre (KICC), one of the largest evangelical churches in Western Europe.

The winning ways aired by KICC has global coverage, and the KICC programmes, Dream Assist, The Kings College of Excellence and Leadership 101 Training have high International rating.

Licensed by the National Universities Commission on the 4th of March, 2015 and located on a 500 acres of land at Ode-Omu, Kings University is committed to raising quality leaders and developing the total man using timely technology.

Kings University hereby invites applications for the vacant job positions below:

Academic Staff Positions (Faculty of Science)
Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers, Lecturer I, Lecturer II, Assistant Lecturer in the following disciplines:

Department of Biological SciencesMicrobiology, Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology
Department of Physical SciencesPhysics with Electronic.
Department of Mathematical SciencesMathematics and Computer Science.
Department of Chemical SciencesChemistry and Bio-chemistry.

Academic Staff Positions (Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences)

Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers, Lecturer I, Lecturer II, Assistant Lecturer in the following disciplines:

Department Of Religious Studies And PhilosophyPhilosophy and Christian Religious Studies.
Department of Languages and LinguisticsEnglish Language, Linguistics.
Department of Accounting and FinanceAccounting, Banking and Finance.
Department of Business StudiesBusiness Administration.
Department of EconomicsEconomics
Department of Political SciencePolitical Science and International Relations

Academic Staff Positions (University Library)

Senior Librarian
Librarian I

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Registry Department)

Senior Assistant Registrar (KUNASS 11)
Assistant Registrar (KUNASS 09)
Administrative officer I(KUNASS 08)
Administrative officer II(KUNASS 07)
Academic Planning officer II (KUNASS 07)
Chief Confidential Secretary(KUNASS 13)
Confidential Secretary I(KUNASS 07)
Confidential Secretary II(KUNASS 06)
Clerical Officer I(KUNASS 04)
Clerical Officer II(KUNASS 03)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions(Bursary Department)

Accountant I (KUNASS 08)
Accountant II (KUNASS07)
Executive officer (Accounts) (KUNASS 06)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Internal Audit Unit)

Auditor I (KUNASS 08)
Executive officer (Accounts) (KUNASS 06)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Works and Physical Planning Department)

Senior Architect (KUNASS 09)
Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) (KUNASS 07)
Senior Motor Driver (KUNASS 05)
Motor Driver I(KUNASS 04)
Motor Driver II(KUNASS 03)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Information Communication Technology)

Network Administrator I (KUNASS 08)
Systems Programmer I (KUNASS 08)
Technical Officer (ICT) (KUNASS 06)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (University Library)

Library Officers (KUNASS 06)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Medical and Health Service Unit)

Senior Medical officer (KUNASS 13)
Medical officer II(KUNASS 09)
Nursing Officer II (KUNASS 07)
Pharmacy Technician (KUNASS 03)
Medical Lab Scientist II (KUNASS 07)
Medical Records Officer II (KUNASS 05)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Faculties)

Senior Technologist (KUNASS 09)
Laboratory Attendant (KUNASS 03)

Non-Teaching Staff Positions (Halls of Residence)

Supervisor (KUNASS 06)
Porter (KUNASS 02)

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by soccerpipe(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2015
So many Universities in Nigeria less Jobs undecided
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by stevohdee(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
nice one, i wil apply
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Richkinwe: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Any update at all from those that applied for a position at Kings university?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by folabounce: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Richkinwe:
Any update at all from those that applied for a position at Kings university?

None, but am patiently waiting...
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Richkinwe: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
folabounce:

None, but am patiently waiting...
let's keep waiting for the process.. I believe they will contact us soon.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
I went to the school at Ode-omu in Osun state last week Monday, 17th December, to know more about the recruitment process. I was told to relax and wait for their invitation since I have acknowledgement mail from them from my Application.

They also said they are actually waiting for students to resume so as to know the number of staff needed.

I belief in God this time around.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by busuyem: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Abirisegun:
I went to the school at Ode-omu in Osun state last week Monday, 17th December, to know more about the recruitment process. I was told to relax and wait for their invitation since I have acknowledgement mail from them from my Application.

They also said they are actually waiting for students to resume so as to know the number of staff needed.

I belief in God this time around.

Welcome, and God bless u.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Richkinwe: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author =Abirisegun post=41368678]I went to the school at Ode-omu in Osun state last week Monday, 17th December, to know more about the recruitment process. I was told to relax and wait for their invitation since I have acknowledgement mail from them from my Application.

I belief in God this time around.[/quote]
Weldone.. I commend you for that move and update. Let's remain patient for the recruitment process.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by oyelekeabo: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Do u knw wen the students are likely to resume, I also applied for Accountant II. Wishing urs all all d best.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
oyelekeabo:
Do u knw wen the students are likely to resume, I also applied for Accountant II. Wishing urs all all d best.

January or latest February. Am sure the recruitment process wouldn't exceed March. That am sure of.

I even met a Chief there and collected his number who claimed he is one of their Contractor who helped built the school buildings. I have been trying to reach him since but he hasn't pick my calls.

I was also told that they are done with the recruitment of Cleaners, Security Men and others.

I told them I would be back early January if I did not hear from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Waiting anxiously for their invite, applied for administrative officer II.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Richkinwe: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
I believe we are going to be contacted soon. I applied for an academic position though.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by busuyem: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2015
I just pray the exercise would be on merit.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Rooy57(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
profdarkin:
Waiting anxiously for their invite, applied for administrative officer II.

Is the application closed or still on? If it's on, how do I apply? cause I have check the site but there was nothing concrete
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rooy57:

Is the application closed or still on? If it's on, how do I apply? cause I have check the site but there was nothing concrete

Tink its close
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Any update from the house please?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please wat is the latest frm kings university?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Richkinwe: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2016
No update yet from my end. Let's just keep this thread lively with every info heard.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Coolcube: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2016
The info I got on the School's website is that students are to resume on the 1st of February, 2016 but I am not aware of anybody who got an invite for interview. Did anybody here get an invite, academic or non-academic?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Coolcube:
The info I got on the School's website is that students are to resume on the 1st of February, 2016 but I am not aware of anybody who got an invite for interview. Did anybody here get an invite, academic or non-academic?

Was there on Tue, 19th to make enquiry on the employment status. They told me to relax, that they will contact us by E-mail for test and screening. Am patiently waiting. Best
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2016
It is possible for a graduate of life science to be considered for post in the registry office?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Coolcube: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abirisegun:

Was there on Tue, 19th to make enquiry on the employment status. They told me to relax, that they will contact us by E-mail for test and screening. Am patiently waiting. Best

Thanks Bro. You be our contact o. Are you an applicant for academic or non-academic position?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tnks for update
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Coolcube:

Thanks Bro. You be our contact o. Are you an applicant for academic or non-academic position?

Non Academic

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Coolcube: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello pals,

I just learnt Kings University has concluded their recruitment exercise. I called one of their contact numbers and i was told people have been shortlisted and invited for interview.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Coolcube: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Abirisegun:

Non Academic

Any update oga mi?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Coolcube:

Any update oga mi?

Nothing ooo. But it is on the school website that Students are not o resume on 1st of February. I just hope they are not recruiting underground.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Coolcube:
Hello pals,

I just learnt Kings University has concluded their recruitment exercise. I called one of their contact numbers and i was told people have been shortlisted and invited for interview.

Hmmm, I hope not ooo. Am currently in Oshogbo, I will visit the school tomorrow Saturday to confirm
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Coolcube: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Abirisegun:

Hmmm, I hope not ooo. Am currently in Oshogbo, I will visit the school tomorrow Saturday to confirm

Okay. You can drop your number for me through my email jamescassidyb@gmail.com or add me up on whatsapp on 07031193604. We need to talk.

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
If the story is true as speculated, then its not surprising that is nigeria for us
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by oludav(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Coolcube:
Hello pals,
where did u hear the information?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil & Shell Test / Nationwide Recruitment At Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI, Januar / Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.